ICICI Bank Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center
ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office
ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

Good

ICICI Bank related photos (3695)

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

ICICI Bank — Wrongly credit of imps in icici bank account

Komal.dk on Jul 13, 2020
With reference the above subject, i want to state that i have entered wrong account number while transferring Rs 10000/- through...

ICICI Bank — To Repay the Amount for wrongly sent

Soundar Tamil on Jul 13, 2020
Respected Sir,
This is Pandiselvam. V, hereby i wanna wish my complaint about the wrongly amount which I sent throgh...

atulmishra00007 on Jul 13, 2020
I see a transaction through vin/innovative in my icici card which i didnt do.
Please look into this asap.

Let me know if you need more information on this.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-07-14 08:36:48
It was my mistake

[Jul 13, 2020] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Customer,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0syzn) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Akshay Mungrey on Jul 13, 2020
    My mothers account debited with 2199/- on 09/07/2020iin/i-debit/si cppast /[protected]/019 2, 199.00
    She is a senior citizen and living off a pension. She wants her money back urgently. This is a transaction without the consent of the account holder,

For any details please respond back on my mail id [protected]@gmail.com.

Dear Akshay Mungrey,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0sz0f) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Santoshmaurya009 on Jul 12, 2020

Even i had invested in ashirwaad deep discount bond, 1996. Please let me know a way for getting early redemption or getting money from investor education funds

[Jul 12, 2020] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Customer,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0sz27) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank — regarding the vsi* amazon stan transaction

Pav2 on Jul 12, 2020
        I would like to bring it to your notice that, the amount of rs999/- has been deducted from my icici account and the transaction...
        Complaint category Entertainment and Recreation

anreddy113 on Jul 12, 2020
        I am a icici cc holder and opted to auto debit facility so that if i miss paying bill before date it can get cleared on due date. It was all good till last month. This month they tried to debit my account on 10th july instead of 12th july (Actual due date), and they msgd me stating insufficient funds and charges around inr 80 to debit account and inr 440+ gst to credit card. I tried to complain to them but their number is not working as covid msg comes and says no staffing and it disconnected. Email reply also says due to corona we are unable to reply and ask me to visit icici website and mobile app and nothing. Issue is 1- incorrect date debit attempted 2- my account had funds still you have levid me stating insufficient charges. Correct it and refund asap

Dear Customer,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0sz3w) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

ICICI Bank — fraud txn

Ravi Roshan Singh on Jul 12, 2020
          There was a fraud transaction for rs.129 on[protected]:44hrs ist.

Greetings from icici bank.

A...

Vineet Kumar Anand on Jul 12, 2020
          While trying fund transfer but error show.

icici bank online transaction not working and showing upi error #0084
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-07-12 00:46:49
          Trying again to same so successful fund transfer to my sister account.Thank you

Dear Vineet Kumar Anand,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0sz0t) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Vineet Kumar Anand on Jul 12, 2020
            While trying to fund transfer error should show, kindly resolve.

ICICI Bank online transaction not working showing upi error #0084
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-07-12 00:47:28
            trying again to same so successful fund transfer to my sister account.Thank you

Shivanshk on Jul 11, 2020
              While trying fund transfer error show. Kindly resolve as soon.

icici bank online transaction not working and upi error #0084

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0sz1i) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank — For deduction of amount 199

sridhar k sri on Jul 11, 2020
                Would like to bring it to your notice that, the amount of rs199/- has been deducted from my icici account and the transaction...

ICICI Bank — auto deduction of 199 rupees from my account

sridhar k sri on Jul 11, 2020
                I would like to bring it to your notice that, the amount of rs199/- has been deducted from my icici account and the transaction...

namanibharathkumar on Jul 11, 2020

In this tough times of lock down, this icici bank has deducted an amount of 29.50 (7 times consecutively)

No response from bank

Nothing

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0sz4x) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

ICICI — multiple ecs charges deducted

Sanya_2496 on Jul 11, 2020
                  I have got a loan from bajaj finserv india. It was my last emi that i had to pay on the 2nd of july, which got delayed due...
                  Complaint category Loans

ICICI Bank — debit 999 vsi*amazon st. automatic

praveen2050 on Jul 11, 2020

ICICI Bank — Personal loan preclosure

nirmala jyothi on Jul 11, 2020
                  I want to close my personal loan but i am unable to get about request for foreclosure statement imobile app or net banking...
                  Complaint category Loans

Mohamed Afrith on Jul 11, 2020
                  I have a demat account in icici bank for 2 years now. When i checked my bank transactions and i found that there is one debit transaction '[protected] dp chgs till may-20-inr 265.15'. When i created the demat account, i was not told about the dp charges, it was told me by the icici representative that it is free of cost and it will never be charged and also i did not get any message alert in my mobile which is registered with mobile banking with icici. My icici account number is[protected]. This is completely unacceptable and please refund my amount. My phone number is [protected]

[Jul 11, 2020] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mohamed Afrith on Jul 11, 2020
                    I am mohamed afrith 265 rupees has been deducted from my account as[protected] dp chgs till may-20) dp charges on

11.07.2020. I have never activated and used my demat account till now. There was no prior notice. I haven't received any deduction

Message to my mobile. I need justice and my money back immediately. My account number is[protected].

Parth V. Shah on Jul 11, 2020
                      I initiated upi transaction on dmart using upi. I got request of [protected]@icici on google pay for the amount of 1781/-. I approved the request for confirming my dmart order. Amount got deducted from my bank account but it shows transaction failed on dmart.

amount received by indiaideas@icici by transaction got failed on dmart

Shine.com
                        Fraud extra payment
                        (4 minutes ago)
                        Razorpay
                        Complaining about didn't get delivery yet
                        (6 minutes ago)
                        Finifox Fashion
                        I didn't get my package .
                        (7 minutes ago)
                        Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]
                        Lpg cylinder not deliver by delivery man.
                        (9 minutes ago)
                        Flipkart
                        Flipkart blocked my account with lot of money in the account