ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Nov 30, 2022

File a complaint to ICICI Bank

Having problems with ICICI Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Bank

1800 103 8181
1942

View more phone numbers

ICICI Bank reviews & complaints page 9

On Monday certain amount got credited in my account from ICICI stating that PLCC loan has been approved and disbursed although I haven’t applied for it.

I reached out to the customer care multiple time but they did not address my issue. I need the amount to be revered....
On 30th Sep 2022 rs 1899 has been deducted from my bank accout of PPL/WPP Renewal Policy as i have not activated such policy. These amount has automatically deducted no msg or call from bank.As today i saw my bank statements i came to know. Request to bank ASAP refund my amount....
Hi Sir,

I am a ICICI Bank customer. I got charged for unauthorized and Unnecessarily last 10/09/2020 without my knowledge and without any confirmation Email, SMS or any Phone call. The total amount charged INR.1080(590+590). This is ridiculous. I am requesting my refund back to my card. Otherwise I would like to deactivate my account from this bank, this is not fair.

My question is before charging. they have...
Unable to login to net banking
User id is blocked or disabled due to security reasons.
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0fw2f) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

ICICI Bank — UPI transaction failed but amount was debited from my account but merchant not received

Name: Hemant pahariya
    Email :[protected]@gmail.com
    Date of transaction:10/10/2022
    UPI reference no:[protected]
    UPI to merchant I'd :[protected]@icici
    Amount of transaction:510 RS...

ICICI Bank — Bank account closure without intimation.

ICICI bank closed my account without intimating to me and I just got the message that your account has been closed and your balance is Zero. Even on their app, they deleted my account details without giving any reason. They also closed my I-Wish account, and when I approached their customer care, they had no answers. They were just making assumptions that may be because of KYC, or maybe that and that, my account has been closed. But no right...
    Hello Sir,

There is no due but still ICICI deducted 590 from my account without any message declaration or notification. This morning I have to pay one of my installment and got that there is insufficient fund into my account.

I request to refund my money..

Muhammed Ershad
    Dear Customer,
    We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0g4x1) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank — I m deducted with rs 129 by VPS Google play

I have not subscribed to any Google play activities yet I'm charged Rs 129 every month...

ICICI Bank — Void transaction not received

On Tuesday 18th October 2022 amount of 39999 rs was deducted from my account at a electronic store against a wrongly swip by merchant.

But as soon as we realized we informed the manager within 5 mins. Hence it was not settled he gave us the void sale receipt for that transaction and told that in maximum 24 hours the amt will be refunded to my account.

On the same day, i contacted the customer...

ICICI Bank — Deductions of Rs 1180

ON 20/10/2022, TWO DEDUCTIONS HAS BEEN MADE OF RS 590+590. WITH NARRATION: NACH_AD_RTN_CHRG~ADBLDESK-10OCT22~e90D85 & NACH_AD_RTN_CHRG~ADBLDESK-10OCT22~ad7732. kindly clarify why this deduction are made?...

ICICI Bank — Mcc 4112 surcharge deducted.

Surcharge was deducted twice from by account and when I tried to discuss with the customer care, they informed that this is some charge that government deducts (1.8%) on every booking done on irctc website.
      Details mentioned under transaction is "surcharge & code is MCC 4112".
      Kindly look into this matter....

From last 20 days in my EPFO portal kyc through bank account was showing pending from bank side.
      Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0g1ec) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I have a current account with icici bank by the name of MURFY bearing account numer[protected].
        The bank is fraudantely charging me 29.50/= rs for downloading account statement and upon calling the 18001080 number executive fraudently explains that it was for a physical statement which I never requested and so never recieved.
        Obviously courier person will call me and deliver me the statement and also have my signatures """"IF""""...

ICICI Bank — PAYTM account blocked due to complaint

My paytm account registered with mobile number [protected] has been blocked due to fraud reported by ICICI Bank against order id[protected]. Please help me get back my account its hindering my business....
        I have updated my bank details for kyc but after a long days still my bank account is not verified by bank.

I don't know why ICICI Bank is not processing the kyc verification. I have read many complaints regarding the same in internet. Please take action and help us to complete the verification....
        I have 2 fixed deposits created that are lien marked given an education loan I've taken. I have paid off the education loan entirely 2 weeks ago. However, the lien mark is not being removed by ICICI. The loan department suggests I contact the branch, and I cannot visit the branch given I'm abroad. Customer complaints team is rife with incompetence who responds to me with literally empty emails. Please remove the lien mark as soon as possible.br...

ICICI Bank — ICICI credit card customer care IVR asking for PIN

I had called ICICI customer care on their number[protected] to seek help regarding a transaction on my credit card. I attempted to get in touch with a service agent and the IVR asked me to input the Credit card PIN after taking the card number.

All banks including ICICI constantly remind us to never share OTP and PIN under any circumstance. So why is the customer care for ICICI asking me for the same.

This is...

ICICI Bank — UPI transactions are blocked

I'm unable to send/receive money thru upi in phonepe, gpay, Paytm and on imobile app as well. I reached out to customer care and they say nothing wrong with upi on my account. I reached out to my bank manager, relationship manager as well but no use.

It says for security reasons UPI transactions are blocked on this account. Please contact the bank.

My registered mobile number is +91-[protected]...
        Hi Team,
        I have tried to recharge my mobile number on 14-oct-2022 and 15-oct-2022 using my icici bank account via airtel thanks app.
        Recharge not completed but my got deducted from bank account.

Bank: ICICI
        Date: 14-OCT-2022 and 15-OCT-2022
        Amount: 149+69+69 = 287...

On 15oct, icici bank deducted 3 amounts from my acc (rs. 590, 415 and 175) as ECSRTNCHG charges. Not sure what these charges are for as I have not initiated any payment. These charges were deducted without any sms or any other intimation. This seems to be a fraud. Kindly return my hard earned money.
        Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0fhtu) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.