ICICI Bank

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center

ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office

ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

19934
Good

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

On[protected] Rs.1699 auto debited from my acc.I did not apply for any policy
Please cancel this policy.
Sep 04, 2021

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (488686) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I ordered a product from amazon but i did not like the product so returned that product but till now I have not received my...

I am Sonu, amount of 826.00 rupees has been deducted from my account in the name of DMC/IN[protected] DP CHGS TILL JUL-21

I have never activated and used my demat account and most importantly i don't even know that i hold a demat account till now. There was no prior notice of deduction and i haven't received any deduction message.

I need my money back and am ready to complain anywhere else if needed

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (486807) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I am valued customer of ICICI bank, having debit card -[protected] & two Credit Card -[protected] & another last four...
      I had two credit cards. One is Amazon ICICI credit card and another is ICICI credit card. Both the accounts also...
      On 14th Aug 2021, I was Inquiring the Amazon delivery status from toll free number :[protected]. I was asked to re-verify...

Dear Sir/ Mam,
      Please I Am Requesting to you my Name only Mention my Account so many funds rejected in PF account as per different i am attached my pan & aadhar & cancel check as per check it and correct earlier my near branch not solve the issue .
      Please check it and correct the needful. a/c[protected]mobile-[protected])

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (485726) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I paid my BHU pet fee through Google Pay to tpsl.[protected]@icici eve though the transaction is successful, the payment is...

I have a salary account with ICICI bank since ages now however I noticed there is a deduction of 5, 000 twice from account in the sum of 2500 twice which I got no notification for.
        When I did call the bank Ram Babu and Srikanth Gabapa, both informed that the deduction was for a demat account which i dot not have with the bank at all.

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (485742) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I have registered my number in DnD registry for ICICI.
          Despite this I keep getting calls....

I wanted to know why Amount of Rs 826 has been deducted from my ICICI bank account as DP charges till July 21 so request to refund my amount as soon as possible

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (483425) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I transferred Rs 100000 through IMPS on 1st September at 3.30 PM from ICICI A/C to Sate bank of India bank A/C.
            br...

My name is Aditya Upadhyay, Account Number :[protected] i have been with icici bank since 2018 This...

What could be the reason you people debited DP charges once at 6Re. and later on 604.99,

Why its debited. i want that amount should be refunded

Madhubabu Singani
            +91 [protected]

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (482437) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

OTP's for ICICI Bank credit cards are not being received. This problem is only specific to ICICI Bank credit cards.

ICICI keeps providing a standard response that the problem is at Mobile Service provider which doesn't seems to be the case as I do receive the sms alerts on the same service provider for other banks.

ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Also I have been following up with ICICI Customer care through email and their Telephonic Customer Care for over a month for this issue.
              Their service levels are pathetic and their Telephone Customer Care operators will route me from one team to another without resolution and will then disconnect the line abruptly.
              Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (482429) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I am able to login to my Internet Banking, but when I try to do any transaction using Internet Banking, it says that "Transaction...

NON-TRACKABILITY OF ICICI BAJAJ SCOOTER BOND-TWO

I am Aniruddh Bansal writing on behalf of my uncle Mr. Shekar Agarwal.

Mr. Mr. Shekar Agarwal is the Bond Holder ( Bond Holder no.0014-478 of ICICI BAJAJ SCOOTER BOND allotted on 29.01.1999.

It Maturity date / Redemption date as mentioned is 29.06.2023.

There is no trackability of this bond.
                How do we redeem it at maturity? Where you we approach for redemption? Updates on the schemes?

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (482395) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I have a Demat account in ICICI bank but i never used this card. When I checked my bank transactions and I found that there is one debit transaction 'IN[protected] DP CHGS TILL July 21---- INR 825.97. When I created the Demat account, I was not told about the DP charges, it was told me by the ICICI representative that it is free of cost and it will never be charged and also I did not get any message alert in my mobile which is registered with mobile banking with ICICI. My ICICI account number is[protected]. This is completely unacceptable and please refund my amount. My phone number is [protected].