ICICI Bank

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center
ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office
ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

Good

ICICI Bank related photos (3854)

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

ICICI Bank — Cash withdrawal issue

Ahmed28 on Aug 24, 2020
Dear bank
I made a transaction at sbi atm from icici debit card 💳 but the atm did not dispense the cash but money...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

bhagyesh dubey on Aug 24, 2020
Please get this thing resolved as I am now frustrated with this.
Contact no. [protected]
My name is bhagyesh dubey

Debit card blocked for online transaction

[Aug 24, 2020] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0z8so) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank — Credit card delivered to wrong person

christyth on Aug 23, 2020
    I started an ICICI bank account 1.5 years ago. ICICI has issued a credit card to my company address without my consent or...

ICICI Bank — Money deducted without informing customer

ibrahimbzr on Aug 22, 2020
    My icici bank nri account deducted rs. 590 without informing me as nach_ad_rtn_chrg~tpslsip~29jun20~871953b~[protected]. 4 times...

ICICI Bank — Amount deducted Rs590

lipsita.ran Singh on Aug 22, 2020
    Dear Team,

Amount of Rs590 is deducted from my account without any of my authorization. I called to your customer...

ICICI Bank — ICICI Limited redemption of icici only vimal vaatsalya bonds issued on 01.07.1999

Pallavi Bhowmik on Aug 22, 2020
    ICICI Securities — only vimal vaatsalya bonds

I have been issued two icici only vimal vaatsalya bond money...

icicicust on Aug 21, 2020
    My account has debited rs 590 with the mentioned remarks nach_ad_rtn_chrg~ipruli~13jul20~cbb3779~. Which charges is this i cant understand. I have been paying my icici pru life on time. Please refund my amount

[Aug 21, 2020] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0z1yk) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

skrkanna on Aug 21, 2020
      Icici bank suddenly deducted rs. 590 from my accout, with the description nach_ad_rtn_chrg~adbldesk~10aug20~27b2dd, northing known, why, what, etc. Not able reach them also

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0z1yd) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

ICICI Bank — loan original documents not delivered by bank even after 3months of loan closure

ashishgoyal09 on Aug 21, 2020
        I have given request for dispatch of original property documents on 04/07/20 and since then received no updates from bank.

Prankishore on Aug 21, 2020
        I am holder of the said bonds redeemable on 27.12.2025.
        The local ICICI office at Bahu Plaza Jammu are not able to guide me on the status/redemption of the said bonds.

ICICI BAJAJ SCOOTER BONDS, Early Redemption

[Aug 22, 2020] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

amandeep29 on Aug 21, 2020
          ICICI and BajajFinserv

There is no reason why there has been this deduction out of my savings account. This is a very difficult situation for me and every rupee is very important. I had only 600 in my account. How can you guys take all the money from the savings account without any notice. This is unlawful. Please check and refund my money.

1 21 Aug NACH_AD_RTN_CHRG~BAJAJOTP~05AUG20~b
          98e9e0~983549GS : Debit 2
          2 21 Aug NACH_AD_RTN_CHRG~BAJAJOTP~05AUG20~b
          98e9e0~983549GS : debit 500
          3 19 aug: NACH_AD_RTN_CHRG~BAJAJOTP~05AUG20~b
          98e9e0~983549GS: Dr 16.00

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0yyze) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

[email protected] on Aug 21, 2020
            I was an employee of ICICI bank from 25/07/18 to 18/01/2019. I had submitted mail request to HR for processing my pf withdrawal, which has not been done till date. I have even sent mail reminders twice but there has not been any response or even acknowledging my mail. kindly do the needful.Please find the details below.

I also transferred my previous organisation's PF into the ICICI PF member ID and now my whole amount pending for withdrawal.

NAME: JAI PRAKASH(JAI CHAUHAN)
            EMP NO: 393878
            URN NO :[protected]
            MEMBER ID: MHBAN[protected]

JAI PRAKASH

Dear [protected]@2502

We're sorry to hear about your concern. We have intimated the concerned officials in ICICI Bank to connect with you.  We appreciate your patience.

ICICI — moratorium for the month of august'20 is not being provided by icici

nur007.islam on Aug 21, 2020
              I have taken a personal loan from icici bank with loan agreement no. Lpmde[protected]. I have applied for moratorium for the...

ICICI Bank — Rtn charges debited multiple times [Resolved]

sangeethj on Aug 21, 2020
              It has been noticed that 590 rs debited twice from my account in favour of Bajaj. Its understood that this charge comes when...

ICICI Bank — Pf number, salary slip and employee id

alimushahid1079 on Aug 21, 2020
              Resp. Sir

My name is mushahid ali. I had working in icici bank pvt. Ltd.
              As gold loan counselor in 2017...

ICICI Bank — Unauthorized debit; Failure to give temporary credit; Repeating unauthorized debit

putchavn on Aug 21, 2020
              Savings Bank account fraud; unauthorized and repeated debits and criminal withholding of total money without mandatory temporary...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

ICICI Bank — money debited without any notification for nach_ad_rtn_chrg~tpsl sip~13jul20~ccc33cf

Md Sharique Khan on Aug 21, 2020
              I got money debited two time this month from my icici saving account which is my salary account with remark "nach_ad_rtn_chrg~tpslsip~13jul20~ccc33cf"....

Hp1590 on Aug 21, 2020
              Icici bank debited nach_ad_rtn_chrg_bajajfin_02jul20 on date :19aug'20 without intimating.
              Account balance was enough on 02 jul 20 to clear nach emi for bajaj finserv.
              Although emi is debited on 03jul20.

Icici bank has charged inr590 for nach_ad_rtn_chrg_bajajfin_02jul20please refund the amount.

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0yxtu) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

ICICI Bank — ICICI Bank amount deducted from my current account rs. 590 (nach_ad_rtn_chrg~adbldesk~22JUN20~87f30e)

Jafeel Ahmed on Aug 20, 2020
                An amount deducted from my bank account named undermentioned
                Peaceinfotech Services
                Ac[protected]
                Ifsc...

Nishant Tomer on Aug 20, 2020
                I have a Demat & Saving account in ICICI bank for last 4 years now. When I checked my bank transactions and I found that there is one debit transaction 'IN[protected] DP CHGS TILL MAY-20'---- INR 354.00' and multiple transaction of INR 29.50, INR 18.00, INR 28.50 and INR 13.75 stating ' POSDEC CHG/ "multiple dates"/5213+GST' . When I created the Demat account, I was not told about the DP charges, it was told me by the ICICI that it is free of cost and it will never be charged and also I did not get any message alert in my mobile which is registered with mobile banking with ICICI. My ICICI account number is[protected]. This is completely unacceptable and please refund my amount. My phone number is [protected]

[Aug 20, 2020] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0yu0a) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.