ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 29, 2021
Complaints 20357
Profile

File a complaint to ICICI Bank

Having problems with ICICI Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Bank reviews & complaints (20357)

An amount deducted from my bank account named undermentioned
Gulshan Rai
Ac[protected]
Ifsc - ICIC0000560br...
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
Am an icici bank customer. Today 08-11-21 ecsrtnchg charged 364 rupees. I don't know what the charges ecsrtnchg... They the...

Team,

Myself Ganesh Gholap, NSDL Demat A/c No. IN[protected].

I have been told by Mr Navroj[protected] that to save brokerage charges, you can choose ICIC DIRECT Neo plan, which will cost max Rs. 20 for any deliveries or buying a shares while trading.
For the same Rs.352 too deducted from my account wherein promise was given he will give Rs 2000 as cashback which was for more charges which i had paid earlier for my Buy and sell of shares.
I am not happy that this is not yet happening as I buy ITC shares last week Friday and still brokerage charges been applied 0.55 % of total cost +GST.
I will launch a complaint in SEBI if same is not setteled, as i have whole recording and proof on this.
Also till the time all this is not sorted I will not going to trade anything IN ICICI.
Resolve this ASAP and refund my extra money which are charged for brokerage.
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I m a 75 years old senior citizen living alone with my 70 years old wife in my flat no 3c, SFS Flats B Bock East of Kailash...
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My ICICI food card has suddenly stopped working . The last three times it showed error . How to resolve this issue ? I am working for TCS Kochi and this was issued to me by the company.
    Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (711849) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Hi Team,

I purchased a Dell laptop with an offer of ₹5000 cashback on ICICI credit card on August 19th 2021. As commited the same has not been credited back to my card from where i have transacted. I was ensured that credit will have to wait untill 60 days past, now its almost to complete 90days(max limit).

Please ensure the timely response & resolution on the above stated matter ASAP.

Responsible Consumer
      Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (711482) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

My money deducted 299 in fours months with transaction VIN/Google
        Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (711488) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I had invested under ICICI bonds through LOTUS GILTS GLOBAL INC. in 2013.
          We have since then not received any information about the status of our bonds. Till today no payments received or any form of correspondence. Is there a way I can get information.
          I would like to enquire about the procedure to receive the invested amount.
          Thank you.
          Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (709697) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am Alekhya. My Card number is [protected]. I paid 5500 as my last bill of credit card. I charged with late fee and...
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

So, on my complaint (https://www.consumercomplaints.inicici-bank-scamming-customers-c3026167), I get...
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
            I was for rs 99.00 today for VIN*APPLE COM.
            Dear Customer, transaction of INR 99.00 done on ICICI Bank Account XX719...
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
            I am reshma. 826.00 rupees has been deducted from my account as (Dmc/in[protected] dp chgs till sep-21) . I have never used my demat account till now.

They told me by the icici representative that it is free of cost and it will never be charged/deduct money and also i did not get any deduction message alert in my mobile which is registered with mobile banking with icici.

When i created the demat account, i was not told about the dp charges, it was told me by the icici representative that it is free of cost and it will never be charged and also i did not get any message alert in my mobile which is registered with mobile banking with icici. My icici account number is[protected]. This is completely unacceptable and please refund my amount. My phone number [protected
            Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (709702) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am currently working in TCS. I have received a Food card 5 years ago which is expired now. I didn't find the details how to renew it neither in my company portal nor in Bank Portal. Kindly help.

Contact Details: [protected]
              Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (709707) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Hi ICICI,
                This is regarding "ECSRTNCHGS" charges, where my account as been debited with 1019 rupees without my knowledge. May I know the reason for this transaction as clearly I don't have any idea of this. If this is false transaction then refund my money.Kindly look into this issue .
                Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (708108) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Have been charged for expression debit card which i don't remember of requesting. They have charged me rs. 588.82including taxes on 8th Oct .. The message they sent were unclear.. They didn't tell me they were going to withdraw rs.588.18 from my account. Expression debit card request cancelling options were unavailable..
                  I don't need expression debit card as i already have basic debit card..
                  Please help me getting my money back
                  Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (708097) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have booked 2 tickets in book my show, the payment was deducted but tickets not booked
                    Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (708020) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Date - 4 May 2021

ICICI Bank - Nilesh Kumar

I applied for a home loan in icici bank at this...
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                      I have been using my Internet bank account for long anf now its saying it is disabled, I called customer care about a month...
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                      Sir I have purchased 80 rs top up and they told you will get in 24hrs but I didn't get after 24 hrs too
                      Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (706997) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

1 other people found this complaint helpful

I was doing an Airtel recharge today of 98 but wrongly 983 rs desiccated from my icici bank account I called Airtel they said...
                        1 other people found this complaint helpful