ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Nov 30, 2022

File a complaint to ICICI Bank

Having problems with ICICI Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Bank

1800 103 8181
1942

View more phone numbers

ICICI Bank reviews & complaints page 6

I am KUMAR. 826.00 Rupees has been deducted from my account as DP CHGS TILL SEP-22. My Client ID is 98387318.

I have never activated and used my Demat account till now. There was no prior notice. I haven't received any deduction message to my mobile.

I need my money back immediately.
Dear Customer,
We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0gu2a) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Why all the time I need to pay these type of charges? Should I know exact reason for deduction
    Similar transaction with amount and date:
    ECSRTNCHGS050922_SR[protected]GST - Rs 590/-
    ECSRTNCHGS130922_SR[protected]GST - Rs 590/-
    ECSRTNCHGS160822_SR[protected]GST - Rs 590/-
    ECSRTNCHGS131022_SR[protected]GST - Rs 590/-

Total - Rs 1770/- deduction till now
    Dear Customer,
    We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0gu2e) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Myself saurabh kumar mishra I have been with icici bank since 2017. This year 2022 826/- rs is deducted from my account without any alert message. I am not using any Demat account and the representative didn't inform any charges while opening the account. But still this charges are applied and debited from my account on 4 November 2022. DMC/ DP CHGS TILL September 22 is shown in the statement. So please make sure to credit the amount which has been debited so far.
      Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0gvlh) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
        I have ordered a MM-21 5-Button Knee Cut Denim High Waist Skinny Fir Women's Jeans on 13-Oct-2022 (order id:[protected].
        My registered email id: [protected]@gmail.com.
        But I have returned the product.
        Amazon initiated the refund on 25-Oct-2022 and it was expected to come on 03-Nov-2022.
        Amazon gave me the reference id[protected] but the ICICI Bank has still not credited my money.

This is urgent please help me as soon as possible.
        Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0guac) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

My Bank KYC is pending for approval from last moth. My UAN number is[protected].
          As it is not approved or Rejected i am unable to delete this request from my Epf account also, I am facing this issues since the last moth. Kindly approve the KYC or Reject it so that I can raise a new request. Kindly help me in this problem.
          account details,
          Name- Shilpi Maity
          A/c[protected]
          IFSC code- ICICI0000360
          Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0guas) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI BANK A MERCILESS BRUTAL THIEF OF MIDDLE CLASS
            Due to personal reasons, I had informed to close the credit card. The card limit is 40, 000 and I had purchased for Rs. 30, 000 and paid more than Rs 40000 to the bank. Recently, I was told that they will give a waiver of Rs. 37, 550 by the branch manager of the following number “[protected]”, but when I was about to the pay the money on 30th September. I was informed...
            ICICI Bank — Complaint about CashTxnChgs-Branch-sep22-GST

Mohan G
            Icici bank kormangala
            Ac number:[protected]

I am ICICI account holder, October'22 month my account got deducted as "CashTxnChgs-Branch-sep22+GST" charges.

27 oct'22 - Rs 2069.43 and 29 oct 22- 290.55

I didn't receive any message or alert from ICICI. When I checked my account statement....

We submitted a court order in the branch 45 days before to unfreeze the account but still no action taken by my branch . today my 12th visit to the branch but as usual the manager gave a false date . now i ' m totally disturbed with the behaviour of bank please help and unfreeze my account
            Account and Branch Details -
            My both saving and current account in same branch
            Saving Account number =[protected]
            Current Account number =[protected]
            Both Account Name = ABHISHEK NARWARIYA

Branch GWALIOR - TANSEN NAGAR

IFSC Code -: ICIC0004060

Address -: ICICI BANK LTD, PLOT NO.304, TANSEN ROAD, STATE BANK CIRCLE, TANSEN NAGAR, GWALIOR, MP, IN, 474002
            Nov 7, 2022
            My problem is solved thank you closed these complaint
            Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0gpez) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Myself Om Prakash Sharma, I have been with icici bank since 2016. This year 2022 663.06/- rs is deducted from my account without any alert message. I am not using any Demat account and the representative didn't inform any charges while opening the account. But still, these charges are applied and debited from my account on 02 Nov 2022. DMC/ DP CHGS TILL SEP-22 is shown in the statement. So please make sure to credit the amount which has been debited so far.
              Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0gpfc) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I have seeded my ICICI Bank account details on the EPFO website on 28th Sep 2022 and its still pending for verification from Bank's end. I have already written an email to ICICI customer service and haven't got a proper response regarding the same. I tried to visit the branch but no one at the branch seems to have any idea about who approves the Account details for EPFO or how its approved. Someone at the branch even argued that EPFO KYC...
                Hi Team,
                My account is blocked and not able to connect to Customer Care as well from my registered mobile .
                Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0gpd4) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I have been charged with RS590 on 4th oct 2022.

below are my account details-

Name- Dhiraj Dhanaji Biradar
                  Acc no.[protected]
                  ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have seeded my icici bank details for kyc in EPFO portal on 20th Oct 2022 but after a long days still my bank account is not verified and I am unable to claim my PF.

Please take action and help us to complete the verification.
                    My UAN no.[protected]
                    Account No:[protected]
                    Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0gn05) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I had applied for the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card. I've received the message that the card has been delivered but I have not received it. I haven't received any phone calls from the delivery guy either.
                      Kindly check the card sent with consignment number JN[protected]IN.
                      I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE CREDIT CARD AND ANY TRANSACTIONAL ACTIVITY DONE USING THE CARD IS TO BE DEALT WITH BY THE BANK.
                      I tried reaching out via the Customer Care but it kept me in a queue for an hour or so without getting my call connected. Kindly take the necessary actions and deliver the card to me ASAP so as to avoid any fraudulent activities that might get done using the card.
                      Nov 2, 2022
                      The company didn't do anything about it. The postman called after 2 days of the card being shown as delivered and successfully delivered the card. Not sure why I got the message of the successful delivery before the actual delivery though.
                      ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Twice 826.00 rupees has been deducted from my ICICI Direct account as (Dmc/in ######### dp chgs till sep-21) & (Dmc/in ######### dp chgs till sep-22).

They told me by the icici representative that it is free of cost and it will never be charged/deduct money and also i did not get any deduction message alert in my mobile which is registered with mobile banking with icici.

When i created the demat account, i was not told about the dp charges, it was told me by the icici representative that it is free of cost and it will never be charged and also i did not get any message alert in my mobile which is registered with mobile banking with icici. My icici account number is [protected]. This is completely unacceptable and please refund my amount. My phone number [protected]
                        ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am using ICICI credit card since last 4 years and make manual payments at the end of each month before due date
                          Similarly, I made a payment on 24th OCTOBER and in my CC statement its mentioned auto debit return fee and service charges INR. 1, 748.7. When I enquired about these charges bank said that I have auto debit facility opted on my account and due to insufficient funds charges in my linked savings bank account.

I clearly told bank:
                          1. I never opted for Auto debit how come it was applied automatically. They don't have any proof to show ...
                          2.I already cleared all dues on 24th which was before my payment due date.
                          Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0gn0i) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0guay) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I regret to inform that deduction of Rs.590 towards paylater account XX385 on 25/10/22 towards paylater activation charges was done without my consent or without any prior information.
                            Lots of misleading to consumers just to earn money.

So, I am not responsible and liable for any such payment of any outstanding amount.
                            ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rs. 1899 has been deducted from my ICICI account saying PPL/WPP_SR[protected]_Renewal_Of_Policy. I didn't apply for any such policy. It is a bug amount for me, Kindly look into this matter.

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0gmz1) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I'm trying to deposit money in my ICICI BANK account from last 2 days and it's failing again and again with the following message in my inbox "Dear Customer, your credit request is declined. UPI Ref. no. xxxxxxxxxxxx - ICICI Bank." I tried calling customer care but no response. I urgently need to deposit my money in bank account please help if any one can.
                                Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0gmyo) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I Siddhi Shah (upi id : [protected]@okicici) having bank account in ICICI bank, made wrong fund transfer through UPI to "KADAM PRASHANT JAGANNATH" (upi id : q[protected]@ybl) of Rs. 40, 000/-
                                  The recipient bank is identified as Cosmos Co-operative Bank Ltd.
                                  The UPI transaction Id is : [protected]
                                  The Google Transaction Id is : CICAgJDawcyXdw

The correct recipient was "Kadambari", Due to similarity between name and surname
                                  spelling "KADAM" and "KADAMBARI", hence, funds were erroneously credited to his account.

ICICI Bank has requested a wrong fund transfer request (SR#[protected]. However, I need resolution for this request.
                                  Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0gmxg) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.