ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 29, 2021
Complaints 20357
Profile

File a complaint to ICICI Bank

Having problems with ICICI Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Bank reviews & complaints (20357)

I have four tax saving bonds 032002 -TSB THREE. I have not received the redemption amount which was due in 2005. Name of bond holder Vicky Malik which is my maiden surname. Certificate no 64708.

Please advice what’s the status of these bonds and the amount owed to me.

My email [protected]@gmail.com
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (723117) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Why my amount was deducted under this following statements. Why i am getting all charges from my account? I asked about bajaj...
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
    As i have told the recovery agent Vilas Shinde on 10-11-21 that i will get my car on Sunday that is 14-11-21 and ill do settlement process on 15th. As i have given my car to my relative. Despite that i am being continually harassed giving threats like we will come to your home then it will be not nice. Bank manager will then we don't know how we will treat you.
    Recovery Agent Vilas Shinde and his Bank Manager Anil.
    On top of that coming to my home unannounced, coming with 2 people at a time to intimidate, talking in high tone in passage. I would some solution on this despite me being in contact and telling them. Why are this threats give.
    Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (720430) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

nachiket.c's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 14, 2021
    Have done many times no response from icici bank only harrassment and giving threats, that's all icici bank does.
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am totally disapointed with icici bank refund my charges if my problem no solve 99 rs +17 charges my cust id[protected]br...

ICICI Bank — Unauthorized consumer finance loan -fraud by ICICI bank

My name is Md Adil Hussain having salary account in company (SLEEK) informing you that I got a letter from icici bank in this...

ICICI Bank — Consumer finance fraud- complaint

1 other people found this complaint helpful

I have been charged 590 rs unnecessary amount from my account in the name of NACH_AD_RTN_CHRG ADBLDESK
      Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (718319) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

2 other people found this complaint helpful

Hello, I have been using ICICI Bank from 2005 and there was no obligation of minimum balance required for my account.

From Apr'21, MABchgs deducted from my account without even notifying me or sending me a message for the deduction . I thought that i might have bought something and forgot about it. When I checked the netbanking today, shocked to the core that it has zero balance.

It have never happened before and i was not made aware of any such charges, so why am i charged of something which i was not made aware of in advance . Please look into the matter and help me in getting a refund of my money as soon as possible .
        Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (718321) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Pradeepa Ganapathy's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 12, 2021
        Is this [protected]@icicibank.com the correct email?
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I'm Sree Sarad p holding ICICI savings account for past 3 years. A/C#[protected] in Koramangala Bangalore.br...
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
          I was working withdrawal ICICI Bank as Wealth Manager and its been 5 years since i moved out of organization and still my PF amount not released by the company i had sent emails to HR for the same no response details as below.

Request your kind intervention.

EMP ID : 354894
          PF Number : MHBAN[protected]
          Dear Mohankakada,

We're sorry to hear about your concern. We have intimated the concerned officials in ICICI Bank to connect with you. We appreciate your patience.

1 other people found this complaint helpful

590 rs. In name of ECSRTNCHG has been deducted without any notice. My all payments are paid and no dues are left. Kindly resolve...
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I'm Bishal Sarkar holding ICICI savings account for past 4 years. in west bengal kolkata.
            Without any intimation my account has been debited. I have never come across something like this on a monthly basis.
            Please take some action against the bank, if it is not complying RBI standards / guidelines and also return my money.

my mail id. [protected]@gmail.com
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Without any intimation my account has been debited 708 rs. I have never come across something like this on a monthly basis.
              Please take some action against the bank, if it is not complying RBI standards / guidelines. and return my money also.
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My sip amount dated 7th of every month due to some holiday they submitted on 6th of That month, how can I maintain balance...
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                ICICI Credit Card is Charging Hidden Charges Like Interest on Interest. We have Purchase No Cost EMI Product.
                Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (716699) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I made a transaction on my credit card for Rs. 12910 on April 17th, 2021. Requested to convert it to EMIs for 6 months. The merchant issued a refund of Rs. 8545 on the 20th of December. ICICI has still charged me the entire amount. Now they are asking me to pay the entire amount without any answers on where the refund has been used by the bank. No answers and no direction as to who can answer this.
                  Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (715589) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have a policy with name ICICI PRU Smart Life with policy Number : 33374323. EMI use to deduct on 29th of every month and I missed to maintain balance but I deposited the emi on same day with the link provided and Bank deducted the amount without any notice for 2 days(590/-) per day.

Can you please explain me what is the fine for one day delay in policy amount submission?
                    and without my notice and consent how can you deduct amount from my bank account.
                    Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (715593) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Hog Wild Traveller's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 11, 2021
                    I received email from [email protected] but their response was not satisfactory as they informed me for dishonored transaction I have to clarify from bank. They asking me to concern with the bank but as I know without my consent bank can not deduct any amount until there is request raised to deduct. Will you help me in this because I don't want to go here an there and don't want to round and round between ICICI Bank and ICICI Prudential life insurance.
                    NO one is helping me and I will raise it on twitter and other social apps as well thanks for the great greatbgreat help
                    and congrats loosing one more customer. I will pause all the services with bank after getting good help from icici

Hello My Self Bishal Sarkar,

Am an icici bank customer. Yesterday[protected] ecsrtnchg charged 590 rupees....
                      Dear icici team,
                      My icici saving account has been debited following charges naming surcharge (Mcc 5541) for fuel purchase. Government is promoting cashless transaction and i have been charged on my own money. Does that mean it's wise to take out money from atm and pay in petrol pump?
                      Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (715596) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Bank has deducted rupees 4000 from my ICICI savings account without my concern. transaction narration only shows DR TRAN FOR FUNDING A/C[protected]. It is very painful, that my money is not safe with the bank as well.
                        I only requested you to kindly revert my money to my account as early as possible.
                        Also right now I am out of India so kindly contact with me through email ID - arnabdas.[protected]@gmail.com and whatsapp No - [protected].
                        Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (713843) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.