ICICI Bank

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center

ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office

ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

19447
Good

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

There is an unauthorised deduction of Rs 1, 899.00 from my account with below details

PPL/WPP_SR[protected]_Renewal...

Shop name LIBAAS THE EVE WEAR
TID 88277378
BRANCH AMEERPET HYD
i m close my swipeing maschine but 1100 charge is debited plz refund my money and close my swipeing machine
[protected] mobile no
I m not use your swiping maschine and i m returned your swiping masching already and 3 time doing email your care number but no response

Updated by Amitvadsariya
Already visited icici merchant services office ameerpet and already complaint via email
One year already completed but not solve my problems
Jul 17, 2021
Updated by Amitvadsariya
Plxz call me no one reply
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (325604) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

[protected]@icicibank.com
This id right

PPL/WPP_SR[protected]_Renewal of Policy on 03/07/2021 .

There is no clear information of this transaction

I did not buy any insurance and not authorized this transaction.

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (325407) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Hi preeti here. 413.00 rupees has been deducted from my account as (Dmc/in[protected] ) on 27-apr-2021. I have neither subscribed...

This is RANJEET SINGH, holding an ICICI saving bank account no."[protected]" My complaint is related...

I have been charged for expression debit card which i hadn't request for expression debit card. They have charged me rs. 588.18 including taxes.. The message they sent were unclear.. They didn't tell me they were going to withdraw rs.588.18 from my account. Expression debit card request cancelling options were unavailable.
      I don't need expression debit card as i already have basic debit card..
      Please help me getting my money back

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (325429) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I would like to bring it to your notice that, the amount of rs199/- has been deducted from my icici account and the transaction...
        Dear Customer, transaction of INR 999.00 done on ICICI Bank Account XX646 on 12-Jul-21. Info: VSI*AMAZON ST. The Available...

Hi sir,
        my account has been debited 3 to 4 times in the last fifteen months. they have been deducting my balance without any information or message or explanation. earlier due to insufficient balance they reduced ECS charges emptying my bank account but then when i added my balance they reduced the MAB charges the total amounting to be around 1700. the charges were deducted on 1st july then 2nd july then 9th july and 12th july as well. this a personal savings account and deduction like this in these hard times is very difficult to accomodate. please look into the matter and inform me if there are any remedies. i want a refund as well as explaination of the charges.

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (322174) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Without my consent, rs. 100 has been deducted from my account on[protected] to 'dr. Tran for funding i wish a/c[[protected]].br...

My account is deducted with Rs 1095.23.
          Transaction remarks says :
          VSI/Amazon Prim/[protected]/[protected]/.

I have not done any transaction.
          Also I am already prime member since 4th Feb 2021 till 3rd July 2022.
          So this transaction is not for my prime account.
          Also I did not receive any OTP for this transaction for my approval.
          Kindly cancel this transaction and revert back the amount deducted to my saving account.

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (321104) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Myself Mohd Tarik Mohd Sadik Jamadar[protected]

I have sufficient balance in 7th July 2021 (after 2 PM)...
            Why is ICICI direct deducting money when we buy share every time. Any charges is applicable when we sell them.
            br...

Without my consent, rs. 2000 has been deducted from my account on 12/06/2021 to 'dr. Tran for funding a/c[protected].
            I have never subscribed to any policy, however this deduction has been done by icici. I want my money back. Kindly help me in this regard as soon as possible.
            This reduction to dr. Tran for funding a/c[protected] is a clear case of fraud and banking norms are not being followed. This is unlawful and making me untrust icici bank for future banking activities.

ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

An unauthorised transaction of Rs 999 has been made from my debit card. The transaction reads " www.moneyco" on my passbook....
              There is an unauthorised deduction of Rs 999 from my account with below details

12/7/2021 VSI/WWW MONEYCObr...

My account got deducted of Rs. 999 on 12.7.21 without any authorisation. Kindly look into it

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (321038) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Hello, I have recently opened an account with ICICI Bank and there was no obligation of minimum balance required for my account. Yesterday 704.15 rupees were deducted from my account under the MAB chgs, without even notifying me or sending me a message for the deduction.

Can I get my ₹704.15 back?
                Jul 11, 2021

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (321029) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Icicbank not giving second moritorium who have not taken moritorium at all. They are not all considering RBI RULES. They are...

I am neha and holding a credit card of your bank for past 1 year and paid an amount of rs.5000 on 11 th jul which is not yet reflecting in my card. Please let me know how long will a credit card payment takes to reflect my account. I have to make further payment because of this am not able to do it.
                  Jul 11, 2021

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (321025) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.