ICICI Bank Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center
ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office
ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

Good

ICICI Bank related photos (3711)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

ICICI Bank — ICICI bank not converting home loan method as per RBI circular [Resolved]

samarg
I took home loan from ICICI bank Nov 2009 at interest rate of 9.25%. During this period ICICI increased the interest rate...
Complaint comments  Comments  (29)Complaint category Loans

rakesh1433
This is my 3rd complain against icici bank umerkote. recently 1Days(Monday ) ago iam going to umerkote icici bank for depositing money .but mr.parida told me that there is no network in the bank but outside the bank i am hearing that network is there but employees of the bank told me false report when again i am going to bank and ask parida sir he use bad language withme pls take action against employees of the bank thank u
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:28:45
Sir
We have requested on 1.03.2011 for change of signatory from Dr. Rajesh Jerath, our ex-CDMO, south west district who have retired on 28.02.2011 to Dr. S.K.Sharma, our new CDMO, south west district for following account numbers of ICICI BANK
S.NO. ACCOUNT NUMBERS AS
MAIN ACCOUNTS
1.[protected] CDMO
2.[protected] MISSION DIRECTOR
SUB ACCOUNTS
NLEP[protected] MISSION DIRECTOR
IDSP[protected] MISSION DIRECTOR
NPCB[protected] MISSION DIRECTOR

Cheques issued under the signatures of Dr. Rajesh Jerath Ex CDMO, prior to 1/3/2011 shall remain valid till the validity if cheques.
But till no action or correspondence has been received by our end.And our is a office of Integrated District Health Society, South West District . And this is a month of march so our work is paralysed by not changing of signatory.

Kindly look into the matter seriously.

rganta
    I have a policy with a premium of 3Lakhs per year and it was paid for 3 years and in paid up status.
    Then an ICICI advisor and one ICICI employee came to see me and convinced me to shift all that money into another policy saying I will get better returns and its only a one time payment of 10L and it will be in paid up status. Now I am getting letters that I need to pay 10L premium otherwise it will lapse and I get only 25% of my original 10L investment or need to pay 20L to keep it in force.

ICICI is a fraud with useless advisors who dont even know anything about insurance and also fool customer and make sure they cancel so they can get 75% of premiums paid for free for termination.

This should be stopped before they fool people to inflate their profits
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:57:55
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

S.Ganesh Ram
      I had taken a home loan from ICICI bank during the year 2004.The total loan amount was Rs 6,87,000. By the time the interest of the loan was 7.5% on floating basis. By that time my EMi amount was around Rs 6500 for a tenure of 20 years.
      During the course of time the loan FRR interest rate started raising gradually and it went upto 13.5% during 2007.Whan ever there was an increase in the rate of interest I used to receive a communication from ICICI that that the interest has increased and my EMI tenure has been increased by certain period which is understandable.

But during 2008 and 2009 the FRR rates started decreasing and at some point of time it came down to as low as 8%, but whenever there was a decrease ICICI bank never communicated the issue. As a customer i was thinking that ICICI would have reset the interest % and also reduced my loan tenure accordingly. With this background I continued paying my EMIs.

But by 2010 when i approached ICICI bank for a part payment of the principal amount I demanded an amortization statement to know my principal amount, I was shocked to know the principal amount was almost tha same as that of the borrowed amount. I was also shocked to notice that the interest rate I was charged was 13.5 % for the entire tenure even though the FRR rates have reduced upto 8%.

I approached the manager to get a clarifiaction regarding this issue, he said I should have approached the bank earlier with the option to reduce the interest rate.He also said they couldn't reset the interest any more as the scheme was over.

Then I decided this was a cheating issue and i thought that I should take this issue to the core. But one of my friend advised me to repay the loan and receive my house documents and fight for it otherwise it will be very difficult to receive the documents in good condition. So i thought I should wait till I repay the loan and receive the documents.

I repaid the loan last month and recived the document in good condition. Now i think it is high time to fight back. So please advise me how should i proceed in this isuue.

S. Ganesh Ram
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:57:22
      Mr Ram,

Most of the existing HL customers had suffered the same grievance as in your case. The right approach could be either to swipe ur existing HL to another bank at lower interest rate or market rate prevailing at that time or Part Payment towards ur principle amt so as to reduce the cost on interest portion.

Normally terms of the home loan agreement always provides for unconditional authority from borrower to vary the rate of interest (if opted for Floating) without prior consent of the borrower as per the market condition prevailing at that time and it shall be binding upon him.

I[censored] still think, u have been cheated and have substantial evidence then u may approach to Banking Ombudsman for ur grievance and i[censored] do not satisfy u can also approach District Consumer Forum.

Rajesh B
      Email: [protected]@rediffmail.com
      Website: www.debtandcare.com
      Hi Ganesh,

We regret the problem caused to you. Please send us your contact details at [protected]@icicibank.com and we shall get in touch with you soon to resolve the matter.kindly refer "1353514" in the subject line.

ICICI Tax Saving Bond 2005 — Non receipt of redemption amount [Resolved]

mskhetan
        I hold ICICI tax saving bonds with bondholder no.[protected], certificate no. 13710. The bond redemption date was 8 April 2010,...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Banks

roii
        i have transfer my money from ICICI to RBS account on 1st march and my money is not transfered till 5th of march, when i called on 3rd march then they told that your transaction has been sent and told that you should ask from RBS and they didnt take my request and when i confirmed from RBS then no transaction has been made till 5th of march and i called again to ICICI then they told that the transaction was failed on that day and it will take 24hrs to revert back the amount then i asked who will be the responsible if one of my RBS cheque will get bounced and they told that if your cheque will bounce then you will be responsible for that ICICI will not responsible for that.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:56:45

shrawanraj
          I am saving account holder of ICICI BANK Pathankot, I have already applied for internet banking for three times but my user id and password not generated till date. When I am visiting this bank they told to come after 5 days. My account number is[protected]. My email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com. Now I am in delhi and i will be here for six month and can't visit to pathankot.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:56:42
          MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IN ICICI IS[protected] AND I AM HAVING SALARY ACCOUNT IN THIS BANK AND I AVAILED NET BANKING SERVICE WHERE FOR THE FIRST TIME I HAD PROBLEMS IN RECEIVING THE PASSWORD AND THEN AFTER SOME DAYS I GOT IT AT LAST AND THEN AFTER 2 MONTHS THE USER ID IS DISABLED WHEN I TYPED THE SAME PASSWORD WHICH I AM KEEPING IT FOR 4 MONTHS AND I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THEIR CUSTOMER CARE AND I AM REALLY FRUSTRATED TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN THIS BANK SOON I HAVE PLANNED TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT IN THIS BANK

THANK YOU ICICI FOR YOUR FRUSTRATING SERVICE GOOD BYE

BYE
          RAMANATHAN
          Dear Sir,I am a senior citizen and a doctor.I am also a patient of bypass surgery.I am a very old customer of icici bank with internet banking facility.From the month of march,2010,i am not able to access my saving banks account[protected] via the internet banking facility.
          I approached personally the chembur branch of the bank but to no avail.the bank people put up their hands,saying pls contacrt the customer care people.The customer care people think customers are and take u for a ride by misleading the customer by giving wrong information.
          Whenever we ring up 28307777,we are told to ring up after sometime due to heavy load of traffic.Who pays for the extra calls made?Ms.Chanda Kochar?
          This is one bank which is full of who sit in their ivory towers,speak accented english and harass the senior customers.
          How do i access my internet account?any help?
          Dr.R.Madhav Rao
          Chembur,mumbai-400071
          Sb.A/C[protected]
          Dear Madhav,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your account number and will get in touch with you soon in order to address your concern.

Dear concern,

My Name is Chandra Prakash Beniwal Mob.[protected]and i am existing customer of ICICI bank .
          Since last 7 days i am trying to generate online transaction password .but there is not proper resolution from icici bank. since last 7 days i am regularly trying customer care and every time they says system is not working , system getting slow, once system will up they will call back , when i asked asked them that how much time it will take to get system up , they said there is not idea , some time they says after 2 hrs it will up then again i tried but the same reply that system is still not working/server is down.
          So i want to know that how it is possible that one of commonly use able service of the reputed bank service is going down from last 7 days.
          And they never call back .
          Please help me for resolving this issue. If you want my account number details then also i can give.

C.P.Beniwal

We are sorry to hear about your experience.We have made note of your account number.We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am using ICICI bank account from past one year. But I am always having problem using the Internet banking. Its getting blocked for every 15days.

Rahul Sharma

We are sorry to here about your experience. Please send us your contact details at [protected]@icicibank.com and our official will get back to you soon. Kindly refer '2974911' in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
          This is ridiculous, to say the least. I have been trying to check my ICICI bank account balance for the past two months. Everything is fine until you enter your user id and password and reach 'My Account'. Then everything stops. You cannot proceed any further. There is absolutely no response whatsoever. Only the logout nonsense responds. Why is it like this? What's wrong with the IT department at this self-proclaimed 'new-generation' bank? Are the wizards sleeping?

Here is something worse. After two months of futility, yesterday (25.10.2013), I tried to send them an email. I am asked a dozen silly questions and, again, nothing happens. The page is stuck. You cannot proceed. How do you send an email to this dumbest of all banks? Can anyone please enlighten me? There is more. Since I could not mail them, I called their customer support number at Ernakulam. After a series of prompts to enter this number, that number and more numbers, I was told to type in my account number. This drama went on for five minutes and ultimately nothing happened. I could not speak to any customer support agents or whatever they are called. The only outcome was a depletion in my mobile credit.

Personally, I believe that customers should boycott banks such as ICICI who systematically waste people's time.
          INTERNET BANKING BY GENERATE PASSWORD RESET

Complaint comments  Comments  (67)Complaint category Banks

rajgoyal19
            R/SIR

SUB- REGARDING BAD SERVICES ON FOLIO NO.3214363/69 ICICI REAL ESTATE FUND

MY NAMKE IS DEEP CHAND . I AM 66 YEARAS OLD . IAHVE PURCHASED A MUTUAL FUND FROM ICICI

ASSET MGMT . AFTER 3 YEAR I GOT A CHEUQE OF MATAURITY. BUT WRONG ACCOUNT NO. WAS PRINTED

ON CHEQUE. I DISPATCHED DOCUMENTS BACK TO COMPNAY FOR CORRECTIONS AFTER BANK VERIFICATIONS

I GOT BACK MY DOCUMENTS DUE TO SIGN MISMATCH . I CHANGED MY BANK DETAILS SEND ALL THE

REQUIRED DOCUMENT AGAIN BUT 20 DAYS I AM NOT IN RECIEVING ANY FEEDBACK OR MY CHEUQUE .PLZ

TAKE REQUIRED ACTION AGAINST ICICI ASSET MGMT COMPANY.

THANKS
            DEEP CHAND
            GUPTA OIL DISTRIBUTOR
            BHIWANI ROAD JIND
            [protected]@indiatimes.com
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:56:10

ICICI Asset Management Company — Redemption Cheque not yet received

Re: Request # 160395: Fw: Folio No. 3231048 (Redemption cheque not received)
            Scheme: ICICI Real Estate Securities Fund

My name is Ravindra Chavan a retail investor in mutual fund. I would like to lodge a complaint against ICICI Asset Management Company Ltd

I have lodged lots of complain through telephonic and written mail in ICICI Customer care. I have regularly follow-up ICICI Customer care from 20/01/11 onwards but they say different reasons and make me go here. On my latest mail, they told me that my redemption cheque is delivered to chembur address (Bank Address) thru speed post as my postal address at Wadala-Mumbai, how can they changed the postal address, it’s really irritating.

In my last mail, I told them that if I have not receive a reply from you within 3 working days then I put up this matter further and take a legal step regarding the same problem that I have faced from you. My money was blocked with ICICI Asset Management Company for the last 2 months.

Finally I am not happy with this Co. & I request you to please look into the matter and guide me to have compensation amount.

Thanking You,
            Ravindra Chavan
            [protected]/[protected]
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Stock Market

ICICI Bank Tax Saving Bond - 032002 - TSB - Three — Non Receipt of Maturity value [Resolved]

rishipgt
              I have three Tax saving Bond -032002-TSB-THREE of Rs. 5000 each bearing the bond holder no.[protected] and certificate no-59249...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Tax Services

Nitin Dighe
              I had taken loan from ICICI bank for purchase of my flat in MIDC Dombivali. The details of loan are as follows

1. Date /Year 2002
              2. Loan Amount 3,50,000/-
              3. Loan A/C No. LBMUM[protected]

They made it mandatory for me to submit the Original Document of this flat as an essential condition of this deal. These papers being legal documents with MIDC,& being proof of my ownership you have Hypothecated them .

I had foreclosed the loan on 27/01/2011 and later on I approached the bank for returning Original Documents of my flat on 04/2/2011 as I have to sale my flat.

I have been informed by your Branch of “ICICI BANK “ MIDC. DOMBIVLI that Documents are missing from the Branch & not traceable which you have accepted through written communication . The inability of the Bank to return the Original documents of my flat has resulted into loss of immediate customer & thereby Financial loss of Rs 30 lac. Not only I had to cancel the deal of selling of my flat priced at Rs 30 lac but has endangered my opportunity to purchase new flat.

I have to pay the full and final amount towards purchase of my new flat before 10/03/2011. This, now, seems to be impossible. Enigmatic situation has emerged due to ICICI BANK’s inability to return me my original Documents. I have borrowed Rs.25Lac from market @ 18% interest per annum to cater to my financial need or else the seller will charge me the same interest rate.

I categorically insist that Bank should assume the responsibility of my loss & to start the process of recreation of my papers with duly paid Stamp Duty and Registration charges and also compensate for my financial loss. ICIC Bank, must expedite to pay for my financial loss due to their inability to make original Documents available .I suggest Bank to pay me the compensation by either of the following Routes .

a) Difference of the selling price of my flat (30l - the new selling price)

b) Reimburse Interest of Rs.37500.0/ month, I will be paying to money lender

c) ICICI BANK – to purchase my flat and pay me Rs.30L

But so far the Bank has not communicated to me about the compensation part. I need to file a complaint against them.

नितीन दिघे
              Nitin Dighe
              [protected]@gmail.com
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:56:08

We are sorry to hear about your experience.We have made note of your mobile number.We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
              I have faced the same problem. In 2014 July, I paid off my ICICI loan (taken in 2003) and now when I am asking for the original papers, the bank officials are saying that they never took it from me and cant find it. ICICI Home loan account # 2095288; Loan # LBDEL[protected].
              Dear Mr. Thuvara,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your loan account number. Our official will get in touch with you.
              We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

ICICI Edc Machine — Transaction payment not received [Resolved]

ABDUL GAFOOR Anthikad
                ICICI Bank had installed one EDC machine at our H.P outlet
                and the TID NO. IS 27040768 and the MID is 42740740.
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Pets & Animals

brprasad
                My friend gave me a cheque with payee as "Self".
                i.e. a self cheque of SBT Trivandrum branch.
                I dropped this cheque in one of the ICICI bank's (at Mysore , Karnadaka) ATM counter along with my account details in the payslip attached in the cheque.
                It was seen that money is debited from my friends account ( He is yet to get the details of the transaction from the bank) and not credited to my account.
                We are not sure the cheque was crossed.
                Was there any cheating done? If so, this had been done by the clerk who was authorized to process the cheque. OR the person who had collected the cheque from the ATM.
                Please let me know to whom can I approach for this.
                Also let me know how much is the maximum amount can be draw by using a self cheque.
                Please reply your valuable suggestions to me @ [protected]@yahoo.com
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:55:15

Sunil Udaiwal
                  Sub.:- False Cash withdrawal shown by ATM Machine.

On the above stated subject it is being informed to you that I have a saving A/c in ICICI Bank with A/c No.[protected] since 17.04.2010.

The incident is that, on 07.02.2011 I received the salary message on my mobile (No. [protected]) at appx. 7:10 PM. My A/c was credited by Rs. 4,360 and the total available balance got Rs. 4,414.

I went to an ATM Machine of SBBJ at a petrol pump, Hawa Sarak, 22 Godown, Jaipur. Entered the figure of Rs. 4,000, followed all the correct steps on that Machine as always. The machine was showing that the balance amount now Rs. 414 but I didn’t get a single rupee from that machine. I waited for appx. 15 minutes there but no money at all.

I have complained on the ICICI Customer Care on the same evening and received the complain No. 1663416. The Written complained has also been given to ICICI Bank, Malviya Nagar Branch, Jaipur on 08.02.2011.

ICICI customer care assured for the resolution within maximum 12 days. Now I call at the same customer care on 19.02.2011 (after 12 days) but the reply comes, “SBBJ is saying that the transaction is successful and the money has been withdrawn.”

I again got a complain no.[protected]. Now being a highly qualified person what should I expect from the system, the Banking facilities, that the existence of Justice and trust has been lost or ungiven?

Now the Question arose that a common person should be a Rebellion or he should do his Job and look after his Family?

The Inevitable Fact:- 1. Hon’ble Reserve Bank of my Country, the ATM was not from SBBJ, it was SBI ATM. So the truth of ICICI Bank’s Consumer Handling reveals it’s Services. Is that their Investigation for a common man? I haven’t the pain of losing my Money in compare of the pain that over which my Country is trusting on.

2. The footage of that ATM Machine’s Camera will surely support my advocacy.
                  3. I want my money back of my sweat, even at the cost of my Life.

Waiting for Justice!

Yours Truly,

(SUNIL UDAIWAL)
                  Jaipur, Rajasthan.
                  Contact No.: [protected]
                  E-Mail ID: sunil.[protected]@gmail.com

ICICI Bank A/c No.:[protected].
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:55:09

ICICI Bank — false deduction

i hav nt done any transction on27th from my icici credit card . but it got deducted saying u hv done it through indiaideas.com they people r cheating with me and debited 5000.00. from my credit card.
                  i aqeel amad has an ac in your icici bank since last8 yrs ac no[protected]. while opening an ac my ac is opened at quarterly maintain of 5000 thousand but the bank without informing me convert in to 10000 maintain i maintained 5000 above balance in last one year which is known to me. but the bank cut my 3452 rs for non maintaining the ac. 3453 rs has an very much value to me as you do not have the value of that.
                  please see the matter and return my all 3452 rs as there is not my mistake i have maintained above 5000rs so you should return my all amount of non maintaining which you cut without informing me if bank give me a information of converting my ac in 10000 so i transfer my amount in another ac in which i maintained 42000 from many times in ac no[protected].

at last there is not any mistake of me in this matter but the bank cut my 3452 amount please return if you not return the confidence of opening an ac in icici bank is finish and i have to withdraw all my 1.36 lakh rs which i kept in your bank in another two ac as you can cut the amount in that ac also. you can convert that ac to 100000 maintain and cut all my money which you do with every customer.
                  Aqeel ahmad
                  [protected]@indiamail.com
                  Hi Sunil,

rs143
                    This is about an issue I am facing with my RD account in ICICI. I hold an account in ICICI and have opened an RD account last February (09/02/2010) for one year. The maturity date of the same was on 09/02/2011. It has been a month since the maturity date crossed and the amount is not yet credited to my savings account. In spite of the numerous calls I made to the Customer Care I did not get any response. The only input which I got from their end was "System is down. Can you please call us after 2 days?” I do not have any other option to find out what happened to the money. Will it be credited back? Or I have to wait till the system is up. I am happy that I did not start the RD for a higher amount. Hope I will get a response from your end.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:31:45

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please send us your contact details at [protected]@icicibank.com and we shall get in touch with you soon to resolve the issue. Kindly refer "1343342" in the subject line.

raghvendra.ses
                      sir
                      I am RAGHVENDRA SINGH having an a/c in the ICICI ACC NO[protected]
                      when i tried to withdraw rs 10000 from my on 26/2/2011 around 5:30 pm from the sbi atm GORAKHPUR(STATION ATM) i tried withdraw 10000 but money deducted from but no cahs received ,kindly help me out
                      but when i checked the balance from the other atm after an hour the balance was deducted from my a/c.

my mobile no . [protected]

My Home Loan Number is :lbmum[protected]
                        Number of Months : 240
                        Laon Amount : 236000
                        Availed @7.5%

I have availed the loan of Rs.2,36,000 from ICICI home loan at 7.5% and started paying the installment from April 2004 onwards , But they have incresed the interest by 0.5 % from February 2005 without any notice , and gradually increase it to 13.5% from july 2008 and they are not intimating to me.

Also they have increased the tenure from 240 months to 365 Months without any intimation.
                        And when iterest rates where gone down to 8% recently still they are charging me @13.5%

As per the statement recieved by them , if i am paying Rs.2536 as the EMI the principle amount is Rs 105 and the rest is the interest amount..

Kindly help us , we are not clear what is happening.

Ramjeet Yadav
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:54:41

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
                        i have not yet received any clarification on the same.
                        Hello Ramjeet Yadav
                        Did you hear back from ICICI bank?
                        I am also a sufferer of the same fraudulent methodology. I took 33lac from ICICI bank in Dec 2009 for 240 months, now the tenure has been extended to 444 months!!!. almost double!!! They are such cheat.
                        My HomeLoan account number is NHNOD[protected].
                        Amit Khare
                        Bank had sent me a letter and is asking me to pay charges for switching for lower interest rate, why shud i pay additional charges it is Banks duty to lower my interest rates as per market rate as i had gone for floating rate option.I wud like to get my interest rate to be changed as per market rate from the start, they are alrready cheating me since last 5-6 years, i request you to kindly readjust my account and minimize my remaining outstanding amount, so that i can close the same on immediate basis.

Ramjeet

ICICI Bank — Home Loan [Resolved]

rajgv_garigipati
                          I am customer of ICICI bank and had availed a home loan for Rs 18.5L more than 4 yrs back and the original tenor was 240 months....
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (102)Complaint category Loans

Nilesh Thor
                          My ICICI Credit card number is 4477 **** **** 8017.
                          ON 6 May 2010, I allowed ICICI credit card department to debit the total outstanding amount (Near to Rs 22,000) from my ICICI saving account with specific request to ICICI credit card customer care , that to close the card account after recieving the outstanding amount.
                          BUT STILL,ICICI CREDIT CARD DEPARTMENT NOT CLOSED MY CREDIT ACCOUNT EVEN AFTER HAVING SUCCESSFUL COMMUNICATION IN THE MONTH OF MAY 2010, AND CHARGED THE OUTSTANDING AMOUNT OF Rs 4000.
                          In between 01-06 May 2010,I also visited bhandarkar road ICICI CREDIT CARD DEPARTMENT for the same .
                          Now after 08 Months,on 21 February 2011,I found that ICICI CREDIT CARD DEPARTMENT leaned Rs.4,000 from my ICICI SAVING ACCOUNT,as outstanding amount aggainst my ICICI CREDIT CARD.

ON 01 MARCH 2011,AFTER CONTACTING ICICI CREDIT CARD DEPARTMENT-CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE,I found-

01. Refused to accept the communication made in the month of 2010,regarding to close the credit account.
                          FROM MAY 2010 TO TILL DATE ,MY ICICI CREDIT CARD IS NOT WORKING AT ALL ANYWHERE.

02.Inspite of closing the account,CREDIT DEPARTMENT waited to finish the deduction of insurance of Rs 99 per month for the month of MAY,JUNE & JULY 2010.

I NEVER GIVEN ACCEPTANCE TO ICICI CREDIT CARD DEPARTMENT FOR STARTING THE DEDUCTION AGGAINST ANY INSURANCE POLICY.NEITHER ICICI CREDIT CARD DEPARTMENT HAVING ANY SIGNED PROOF FROM MY SIDE TO START THE DEDUCTION AGGAINST ANY INSURANCE POLICY.

Now the credit card department charged the Rs 400 per month from MAY 2010 - till date.

Please Give me the feedback cum action plan regarding such type of abusement from ICICI CREDIT CARD DEPARTMENT.

Kind REgards,
                          Nilesh
                          [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:54:30

ICICI CREDIT CARD OR LOMBARD — EMI deducted without insurance policy

I had received a call from ICICI credit card division that you can avail loan or 276900. Kindly take a DD, if you donot want it, you can cancle it.

I had cancled it on 6 November, 2008. Credit card division had given me ICICI health polycy for paying my two instalment if i will be dismissed for the job and it was compulsory given to me.

This policy should be cancelled with my loan cancellation order, but they have diducted 5 EMI from my account. In the month of april i have called to ICICI lombard, they replied there is not policy with us. Then i told that you have diducted 5 EMI from my account. She told me, ok i will return this amount in next statement.

In the next statement they charge again 4146 Rs. insteadoff returning my amount. Then i talked with credit card division, they replied talk with lombard division. They i talked with lombard division, they reply talk with credit card division. No one is ready to give the answer.

Kindly take some action on both? Without taking any policy they are charging 5000 Rs.

Kindly do soming and save other people's money.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

printedhorse
                            Pl. chk attached , ur statement that we made payment on ur assets service branch was totally wrong , pl. chk attached statement named statement dated 19-08-09 , the payment credited by ESC from my fathers bank AC, you wrote in ur mail "We wish to inform you that payment could have been deposited at any of our asset servicing branch before your loan portfolio was sold to ARCIL, We request to confirm the name and location of the branch which your father had visited for marking the payment along with the date of visit to investigate the matter further” its clear that u are not done proper homework before you answered my mail." it proved the level of concern/attention o[censored]r banks senior management. chk attachment named statement dated 19-08-09 & also chk attachment named ICICI 31 July their ur bank wrote on 31st July 09 that "Please note that pursuant to the said assignment , we are forwarding to Assets reconstruction company India Ltd. , all the cheques /post dated cheques duly endorsed with us for presentation for encashment on their respective due dates. We are also forwarding , loan agreement , security documents and other financial document in connection with the captioned loan Account to Assets reconstruction company India Ltd." for more read full letter & after more then one week ur banks credited the Rs. 4882/- from my fathers bank AC. I[censored] sold my portfolio on 31 July 09 then why ur bank credited Rs. 4882/- by ECS, why ur bank send the ESC's clearance to my fathers Allahabad bank AC on 08 July 09 and after written letter o[censored]r bank how can ur banks senior management wrote ‘during the transitioning period’. The big Question raised , i[censored]r bank were sold something before more then one week letter to other once then how can u entreating the same.
                            When ur bank send the all document to ARCIL because your banks sold the assignment then why it happened or your bank want to state that we had given all rights to ARCIL and hold the ECS clearance right, It is ur banks DADAGIRI.
                            The same concern rose with me and ARCIL when they had demanded wrong Amt and my matter holds with me and ARCIL for 1.5 years who is responsible for that.
                            Waiting for ur positive answerer with humble request that Don’t answered me with line “We regret the inconvenience caused due to same.” because we are suffering from a long time.

pl. suggest.

vikas shukla
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:54:30

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please send us your contact details at [protected]@icicibank.com and we shall get in touch with you soon to resolve the issue. Kindly refer "1338163" in the subject line.