ICICI Bank Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center
ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office
ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

Good

ICICI Bank related photos (3703)

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

S.Thiyagarajan
In continuation of my previous mail, i got the form15G letter from salem and sent signed 15G and other letter to ur Registrar 3i Infotech this day from USA.Redumption sl.no 3035938 and Bond holder no 6237902/6. There is no change in my address at salem TN and Bank details to be changed which i have mentioned in the letter sent. A word of reply through e-mail will be appriciated.
I have tax saving bonds worth rs, 30, 000.00 which is going to mature on 11th of this month. I want to change my address to my permanent home which is 25, Dhakray Enclave, Dholpur House, Agra, 292 001. My previous address is 17-E, Idgah railway Colony, Agra, 282 001.
my no is[protected]
Poornima jain
I have tax saving bonds worth Rs. 5000.00 Bondholder No.[protected], Certificate No. 90736 which is going to mature on 11th March 2010 . I want to change my address to my permanent home which is Vill Ghasiwala colony, P.O. Dhramnagari, Distt Bijnor (U.P.) 246701.
my Mobile No is [protected]

Vijay Krishna Sardar
I have tax saving bond worth 30, 000/- which is maturing on 08/04/10. Last 3 digits of my bond holder no are +++++ - 283.

All my current record with the back are correct, pls advise when will i get my cheque ??.

Regards;
Ragheshyam Tripathi
I have Tax saving Bond worth Rs.10, 000/- and this will mature at the end of this Month.How will I get back the Money?

Kindly advice.

Bikramjit Roy

Sirisha Lella

I have taken Home Loan from ICICI bank in Feb,2006 with 7.5% Floating rate of interest. Since then the rate of interest has been increasing continuously and now it is 11.75%. ICICI bank is aggressive only when it comes to increasing the interest rate but does not show any thing for reducing the interest rate.

Recently I came to know that ICICI bank launched a new scheme, where in, if the Home Loan customer with loan amount below Rs.20,00,000/- pays Rs.3,300/- to the bank, the bank will reduce the home loan interest to 8.25% at fixed rate for two years.

When I called to ICICI customer care to find about this option, the person told me that this offer is valid till end of this month and I can come to bank and avail this offer on Saturday, 27-Feb-2010. I asked the customer care person specifically, whether I can come to bank on Saturday and pay the required amount to reduce the interest rate. He said, yes I can come on Saturday and pay the amount.

But, when I went to the bank on Saturday, to my surprise the bank is closed. And when I called to Customer care again they told me that Saturday is a holiday for bank and the offer was closed on Friday itself and there no way I can avail it now.
    I asked them about the information given to me by the Customer care person on the previous day. They said they are sorry for the wrong information provided and will take action against the person who gave me this information. But taking action against the customer care person is not going to help me in any way as I already lost the option.

Being one of the biggest banks in India, it is very bad thing that ICICI bank can do to any customer. They are very careless and not bothered about existing customers. In the first place they never informed about this offer to customers. If there is any increase in the loan interest or EMI pending they will always be proactive in followingup with the customers. But they are not bothered to inform the customers if there are any options like this.
    Request you to look into this and take some action, so that other customers will not suffer in future.

Thanks & Regards,
    Sirisha
    I have taken loan from ICICI bank in 2005 on floating rate. For last 4 years interest rates were going northwards and my EMI kept on increasing. I was sincerely paying increased EMI without any complaint for last 4 years. Now when time has come to reduce interest rates because of slew of measures taken by RBI they are asking .5% + service tax to go to lower interest rate. Is this justified? Why I should pay processing fee to reduce interest rates when I didn't complain when they were increasing interest rates for last 4 years. Kindly advise...
    Dear Srisha,

We regret the inconvenience caused.
    Please write to us with your contact details and loan account number at [protected]@icicibank.com (Subject line: UID 258233). We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

ICICI Customer Service Team.
    I completely agree with Srisha, It really a shocking news for me to that there was such scheme which was not shared with the exsisting customers. Neither they bother to update their site with such schemes. We are always asked to visit to nearest branch and seek the information. Being one of the largest banks in India, it should inform/update their sites with all the schemes to their existing customers. Even I have lost this oppurtunity as I was not aware of this scheme. Its really bad...
    It is really shocking that they are introducing various schemes for its old sustomers but on informing them. It is just a loot by ICICI Bank, the
    INDIAN CHOR BANK OF INDIA . Inspite of offering loans to its new customers @8.25% but still charging 12% to its old customers. Hence new customers should be beware of this bank, once they become its customers, it will then start looting them like HIGHWAY ROBBER.

It is a sad story that RBI and the Government of India is not bothering to intervene and giving chance to this chor bank to appoint a member on its Committee for changing BPLR System, whereas they have not appointed any member to take care of customers interest.
    ICICI Home Loan Dept. is just increasing the rate of home loan with out any confirmation to their customers.

I request all India to not take Home Loan from ICICI Bank.

Go to any bank to take loan but never go to ICICI Bank.

If you are using ICICI Bank account then plaese close today it self.

We would like to get in touch with you to address your queries. Please send us your contact details at [protected]@icicibank.com. Kindly refer " "2219432" in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

abhijit sarkar
      I am Abhijit sarkar. I am having salary a/c[protected] with ICICI bank. On 26th feb`10 I found that my a/c balance goes Rs negetive(-) 41879.65/- suddenly. after got in touch with customer care , they told me that due to credit card due my a/c got block. On 26thfeb`10 after salary got credited into my a/c total available balance automatically goes to Rs negetive(-) 20330.46/-.
      After getting touch with bank , they told me that they have all right to do the same. When I want to settel the thing , they told me that I have to pay the whole amount at a time. But my monthly earning is Rs 22000/- only, I requested them to recover the amount in 5 months but they are not ready to listen any request from myside.
      I dont know what to do. now I am going under trimendous mental pressure as I am not having any rupees to run my family. Please help me out to solve the problem, so that I can pay back to bank 7 run my family as well.

ICICI Bank Credit Card — Blockage on Salary A/c

I Had an credit card issue with ICICI Bank. I stopped payment due to misuse of ICICI bank name by a guy from an agnecy he called up & asked for full n final payment of card which he later submitted as a normal payment & the balance amount kept as it is now after 6 months it again accumulated interest & marked lien of my salary A/c.

Now tell me how to resolve this & what is the exact way to close this card with zero balance. This is the worst experience in my life as the bank who pretends to be no 1 in private banking cant provide me the details of agency appointed by themselves for collecting cheque.

Swapnil K
      Dear Abhijit,

ICICI Customer Service Team.
      I feel sorry for you, but as they said they have full rights to deduct the money as you have given them rights to lean any of your account with them. I would suggest you cancle the card and get another card from a bank where you dont have anyother relationship with.

Rinki Banerji
        This is the letter I sent the ICICI Credit Card Department over and over again for repayment o[censored]ndue penalty charges.

//letter to ICICI begins

To,
        Customer Care (ICICI Bank)
        Credit Card Department

Subject: After visiting your Andheri Branch with my credit card issue, I discussed the same with your officer ‘Madhuri Iswalkar’ and she has advised me to forward this letter to you that was also sent as registered letter to chandivali branch. Upon her advice, I hereby request you to do a reversal on my credit card account no. [protected] & relieve me of the unjustly added outstanding dues to my card as I strictly stick to my reasons of not being eligible for paying any dues for a mistake thoroughly made by your customer care executives. I do not wish to continue your credit card service. The entire story is as below:

While subscribing to your service, details given in the original form by me included the auto-debit option clearly checked and my email address as rinki.[protected]@relianceada.com amongst other details.

I was offered a scheme of having my residential phone bill directly paid via. the credit card on a monthly basis. I had opted for this scheme however none of the bill amounts were auto-debited from my account and had to be manually paid up by my family members. Nevertheless, you kept sending me messages for compensating the unpaid phone bill amounts by you.

Following this subscription, I had made an online transaction of Rs.1000/- using the card as donation to CRY (Child Relief & You). This is the only real transaction that has ever happened using the card since subscription.

It was understood by me that having opted for the auto-debit facility, transactions made using the card would enable you to directly debit the required amount from my account and that I was not required to take time out of my busy schedule & run around your branches to make payments.

I started receiving customer service calls after a couple of months enquiring about payments for the transactions. Even after repeatedly telling them to auto-debit the amount, and though they verbally complied confirming to me that they had already auto-debited the amount, I kept being harassed again after a few months with contradictory statements & messages. The messages on my phone stated that the card bill had been sent to my email address rinki.[protected]@reliance.com

It is needless to mention that ‘You’ have made incorrect data entries (note the data entry errors made by you in the auto-debit column and the email address).

Even after sharing ‘Your blunder’ with your customer service executives, I kept being harassed.

For the mistake committed by your people, I as the customer am not expected or entitled to spend so much of my time, effort and energy to resolve the problem that you created through ‘incorrect data entries’ and then confirming ‘incorrect facts’ that can be as I understand now a ‘propaganda’ to glean extra money from the customer through unethical business practices.

This business deal with you has caused me severe pain and I find myself harassed extremely for absolutely no mistake on my part. I am now inclined to get an ‘ombudsman’ in the picture & reclaim my lost funds that you incorrectly forced me to pay up as penalty charges.

You also withdrew Rs.1000/- from my account which I am grateful for, but something you could have done right in the beginning as payment for the real and only transaction made using the card, and avoided me so much harassment. You also blocked my card for mistakes made by ‘You’ and expect me to leave all my other works and run around your branches to solve an issue of a molehill that you made a mountain out of.

I have been a long time customer of ICICI, having had savings account, FDs, and SIP with you. I had trusted your banking authorities to not put me through such an ‘ordeal’ & be honest and transparent in your dealings. This is a serious offense to me.

Even a collector was sent to my house who promised me a response call from your office within a day or two for resolution, even telling me that I had no need to go down to the branch, but till date I have NOT received any response call from your bank.

The phone number for enquiry mentioned by you in the letter on July,09,2008 is ‘ALWAYS’ busy. Do you expect customers to leave their important works and keep trying your number through the day and forever??? Why do you share such numbers which are never accessible????

I am very disappointed in your services & would want to take up this issue with RBI ombudsman & even beyond if required & if I am not relieved of this immediately.

Acknowledgement of the letter is awaited to be at the earliest.

Rinki Banerji

//letter to ICICI ends

**In the end, they still debited the penalty charges unduly charged, of amount more than Rs.5000. And there has been absolutely no intimation from their end to my constant letters to them.
        Dear Rinki,

ICICI Tax Saving Bond — Maturity on 11.3.2010

S.Thiyagarajan
          I am a retired Addl.supdt of police from salem TN. I purchased 6 bonds of ICICI tax saving bond on 11.3.2005at...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (46)Complaint category Tax Services

RAJESH HARASHADRAI UPADHYAY
          RAJESH H UPADHYAY

M/S SHIV SHAKTI ENTERPRISE (INDUSTRIAL JOB WORK CONTRACTOR )

M/S RAJKOT TOURS & TRAVELS ( SERVICE ORIENTED BUSINESS )

M/S SHIV SHAKTI SALTS & CHEMICAL WORKS

M/S MARKETMOVERS ( ASSET SECURITIZATION )

Rg office ; gf/20, racecourse tower, racecourse, vadodara, mob ; [protected], tel ;[protected], fax ;[protected].

--- On Wed, 2/24/10, RAJESH UPADHYAY <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: RAJESH UPADHYAY <[protected]@yahoo.com>
          Subject: cibil query for cards
          To: customer.[protected]@icicibank.com
          Cc: customerservices.[protected]@hdfcbank.com
          Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 8:48 AM

dear sir/madam,

My self Rajesh Upadhyay, I had applied in HDFC Bank ltd. for channel partner services. They initiate the process and checked by cibil data and inform me that i have an outstanding in my credit cards, but for your information i had pay my all over due bills on time to time. as i am attaching the proof and my personal detail.

Name : Rajesh Harshadrai Upadhyay

Pan No.:AAFPU7639C

Date of birth:13 jan 1969

please find the attachment of my bill payment detail. please look in to this and rectify the information you are having. clear my name from this so i can proceeds further with HDFC Bank ltd.

As this is very much important for me. so this is humble request you to please do it as soon as possible.

regds
          rajesh upadhyay

our cibil reply

dear Sir/Madam,

With reference to your mail, we would like to inform you that the function of CIBIL is to collect, process and collate credit information of individuals/ companies/ firms/ entities and to provide credit information reports to our members. The Company acts as a repository of both positive and negative credit information, historical and current on the existing and potential borrowers of the credit grantors.

CIBIL cannot modify any information in the database without the concerned member confirming the same. We request you to ask your Bank to send us the updated data and we will upload the same onto our database. The changes will then get reflected on your Credit Report.

Thank you.

Consumer Relations

Ps: Effective September 01, 2009 our consumer relations assistance number has been changed to[protected].

RAJESH H UPADHYAY

M/S SHIV SHAKTI ENTERPRISE (INDUSTRIAL JOB WORK CONTRACTOR )

M/S RAJKOT TOURS & TRAVELS ( SERVICE ORIENTED BUSINESS )

M/S SHIV SHAKTI SALTS & CHEMICAL WORKS

M/S MARKETMOVERS ( ASSET SECURITIZATION )

cibil query
          Dear Rajesh,

ICICI Bank — Updation of mobile number - Worst customer service

Prathiba
            They are one of the worst customer service providers. I request to update the mobile number in their website. And their system...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Banks

Sagar P Pujari
            As per my outstanding payment for my ICICI credit card i want to start the EMI facility from January 2010, as per commitment form ICICI bank executive name Mr Khalid, Mr Darial and Mr Mukesh and other executives they will start the EMI facility on January 2010 (it is not started), again February 2010, so i clear my minimum due payment as per committed amount to the recovery executive Mr Chaitanya twice. but today I received call from Mr Danial after Mr Mukesh regarding again you have to pay minimum due amount to start EMI facility. They agreed there mistakes but EMI facility not able to start due to i need to pay again minimum amount. Due to wrong commitment m facing lots of problem from ICICI bank executive. If require please check the discussion with me and ICICI executives as they recorded the calls.

I require proper solution on this.
            I am ready to start my EMI facility from today itself, no issues, but I am not ready to pay any type of min. amount this is clear.
            ICICI have to co-operate with customer and accept there mistakes.

So, please do needful, waiting for your positive reply.

Sagar Pujari
            ICICI BANK EXECUTIVES MADE FALLS COMMITMENT SAYING THAT MY CREDIT CARD LIMIT WILL INCREASED IF I TAKE ICICI LOMBARD GENERAL INSURANCE POLICY. HE ASSURED ME THAT THIS WILL BE ONLY FORMALITY OVER PHONE AND LIMIT WILL INCREASED IMMEDIATELY. AS A MATTER OF FACT I HAD TO TAKE POLICY UN-INTENSIONALLY AND NO CARD LIMIT HAS BEEN UPGRADED TILL DATE.

MY ADVISE : DON'T ENTERTAIN TELE CALLS OVER PHONE FRON BANK EXECUTIVES, THEY WILL PUSH U IN GREAT TROUBLE.
            Dear Sanjay,

We're sorry to hear about your experience.

Please write to us with your contact details and credit card number at [protected]@icicibank.com (Subject line: UID 178319). We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

Dear Sagar,

ICICI Bank — Fake commitment

I and my three friends talked to an agent of icici bank name Anil Tiwari on phone regarding account opening then he came n meet to all o[censored]s and told about the features of account which fulfill our requirements also. so we filled the forms with our documents and submitted to that agent but after our verification, on the very next day agent told us about some changed features of the account which we don't want so we don't want to open account. then we said please return our documents and stop processing of our accounts. he said now i can't do anything then we understand that he makes fake commitment and then we want our form number so that by calling to customer care we'll stop process of account opening but that agent gives excuses every time whenever we called and didn't give form number and now he is not picking our calls also. why ICICI bank give jobs to these kind of people and making their reputation down. anyways we just want our documents back with a cheque which we gave.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please send us your contact details at [protected]@icicibank.com and we will get back to you soon. Kindly refer '2546036' in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Anjalu Umesh Mathur
              I am requesting the Bank to REFUND mine credit amount since last 3 months. This credit was laying with them since 2007 , ( This card ONLINE credit card ) I was using thiscard for mine on line transection, since i am paying there dues on time and clearing the outstanding with in time. However bank has disconnected bloked mine card with out mine information. I cam to know when i used in In Dec.2009. ( I come to know that from the call center that they have provision in the T&C. ) i said OK. Then i requested them to refund the mine Rs. 565/- which was with them sinc 2007.

For refunding they asked me to submit the bank statament from which bank this amount was paid to ICIC, i simply requested tjem to give me the details like, bank, chq. nos. dt. & amount. After few days they reverted with that this amount was credited in Nov.07 from HSBC , accordingly i requested HSBC bank to issue duplicate bank statment for that period and charged Rs. 100/- for it, when the statment came this particuler amount was not there , then i again request them to give me the actual cheq. no. which they reverted today according to that this cheq got cleared from mine bank in Oct.07. Now tell me i alreay paid Rs. 100 and agin i need to pay Rs. 100 for the old statment.

I requested them they can check mine identity and refund mine amount which they startight away refused and counted on T&C + there policy.

I need mine money back .... i dont want to loose more Rs. 100 on it ........else what i will get Rs. 300 only....

Pl. help me on this...
              I am enclosing the mail communication with the icici ''''''''''''''''''''''
              =======================================================

STILL WAITING FOR THE DETAILS ………………….

From: Infinity Account Manager [mailto:[protected]@icicibank.com]
              Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 12:11 PM
              To: umesh.[protected]@samsung.com
              Subject: RE:'ICICICARE=[protected]' Product: Credit Card / New Customer / umesh.[protected]@samsung.com

Dear Mr. Mathur,

We are following up with our payment department for the bank name towards which the cheque payment made.

We will revert you in 3 working days with the status.

Srikanthi B
              Customer Service Manager

Date: Monday, February 01, 2010 09:25 AM
              To: ICICI Bank Customer Care (customer.[protected]@icicibank.com); umesh.[protected]@samsung.com (umesh.[protected]@samsung.com)
              Subject: Re: RE: Product: Credit Card / New Customer /umesh.[protected]@samsung.com

You people of set of people to handel the operation and you have limitation, people like me whom u are asking for the details of 2007, is it possible me to trace the details and submit to you. ( For your infirmation this is mine moiney and i am claming it, you can verify the clamer by any other mean)
              I will chalange this one sided judgment of your bank and also claim Rs. 100/- which is charged by my HSBC bank for the said period statment in which this is not appearing.
              Secondly i asked you to give me your head of operation email ID there is also you have raised your regrets ! Every where you have your limitation and let the CUSTOMER die at his own, but iu will not let it happen i will circulet all such communicatiuon in each and every forume which take care the right of the customers.
              This one sided approch will not be accepted by ME at any cost.

Jai Ho... ICICIC Jay Hooooooooooooo !!! BHAGWAN BACHAYE AISE BANK AUR ASIE LONGON SEEEEEEEEEE !!!

All the best and good Luck !

------- Original Message -------
              Sender : ICICI Bank Customer Care<customer.[protected]@icicibank.com>
              Date : Jan 31, 2010 16:59 (GMT+09:00)
              Title : RE:'ICICICARE=[protected]' Product: Credit Card / New Customer / umesh.[protected]@samsung.com

Dear Mr. Mathur,
              I deeply concerned about the issues you have raised and regret that our service could not live up to your expectations.

I request you to send us the scan copy of the bank statement in PDF or JPEG format less than 200kb showing the debit of cheque (046604) payment of Rs.1,986.11 towards your credit card, so as to initiate a request for excess payment refund.
              I also request to contact our 24-Hour Customer Care Center to update your mailing address in our records.
              I would also like to inform you that for 15 days from the date on which request for address change is initiated, request for any deliverable cannot be processed.

We request you to understand that we need to follow company policy so as to enable smooth conduct of your credit-card account and thus ensure that you receive all the privileges you are entitled to.

Looking forward for your cooperation to help us serve you better.
              Nagaraj
              ICICI Bank Limited

Our ICICI Bank website www.icicibank.com has a new look. We urge you to visit the website and familiarize yourself with the navigation.

"ICICI Bank now offers 6.75% of interest p.a. on fixed deposits for 390 days, 590 days, 7.25% of interest on fixed deposit for 790 days & 7.75% of interest p.a. on 990 days w.e.f . 01.08.2009 . Please contact any ICICI Bank branch."

Register your ICICI Bank credit card for Verified by Visa / MasterCard SecureCode today to make your online transactions safer. RBI guidelines make this second level authentication, mandatory for all Internet card transactions from August 1, 2009. For registration and further details, please visit the Cards section of www.icicibank.com.

CONFIDENTIALITY INFORMATION AND DISCLAIMER:
              This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. It should not be accessed by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. You will appreciate that e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as its contents are susceptible to loss, damage, interception, destruction, etc. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects. The notice appended to the e-mails is not intended to prejudice the interests of our customers in any manner or to evade responsibility for any act of done with the endorsement of ICICI Bank.

-----Original Message-----
              From: Umesh Mathur (umesh.[protected]@samsung.com)
              Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010 11:13 AM
              To: 'ICICI Bank Customer Care' (customer.[protected]@icicibank.com)
              Cc: umesh.[protected]@samsung.com (umesh.[protected]@samsung.com)
              Subject: RE: Product: Credit Card / New Customer /umesh.[protected]@samsung.com

Kindly get me details of ? Bank ? as I have asked the HSBC statement in this statement it is not showing, I am having account in 5 more bank & for your information every bank is charging Rs. 100 for the statement. If I ask from all then there is not point of asking me for the refund.

But bottom line is that YOU ( ICICI ) is not at all customer friendly bank at all. For my money I nned to BEG from you.

Hope less & worth not dealing with such type?

Kindly give me the details like Bank name and cheq. Nos.

I don?t have any details related to 2007 year.

Atleast help me on this ?.

________________________________________
              From: ICICI Bank Customer Care [mailto:customer.[protected]@icicibank.com]
              Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 12:44 PM
              To: umesh.[protected]@samsung.com

Dear Mr. Mathur,

We understand your concern however, we require the debit of following payment to process the refund of excess amount.

26/11/2007 CHEQUE PAYMENT RECEIVED, THANK YOU 1986.11CR

We regret our inability to provide you with the email ID as requested by you.

Shyam Sunder K
              ICICI Bank Limited

"Now get your credit card statements whenever you feel like, simply visit the cards section on www.icicibank.com and click on Personal Banking >Cards> View credit card e-statement.This facility will not be available for Add-on Card holders and ICICI Bank Amex Card holders."

Stay connected for communication by updating your contact details through "Forms Center" at www.icicibank.com

Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 03:08 PM
              To: Infinity Account Manager ([protected]@icicibank.com); umesh.[protected]@samsung.com (umesh.[protected]@samsung.com)

THEN IN THAT CASE I NEED TO WRITE TO HEAD OF THE OPERATION-SERVICE CUSTOMER CAN U GIVE ME THE EMAIL ADDRESS.

WHEN PAYMENT IS DONE BY ME AND I AM THE OWNER OF THIS CARD THEN WHY BANK IS INSISTING FOR THE 2007 BANK STATMENT
              ANY BANK DOES NOT GIVE STATMENT FREE OF COST THEY CHARGE RS. 110.30 PS , DO U REMIBURSE THIS AMOUNT TO ME.

ICICI EVEN CHARGE FOR THE MULTILOCATION CHEQ EVEN THEY ARE AT PAR. AND MY REFUND AMOUNT IF JUST RS 500 ODD FIG.
              I[censored] R READY TO REIMBURE I AM READY TO REQUEST MY HSBC BANK TO ISSUE THE SAME

KINDLY REVERT !!

------- Original Message -------
              Sender : Infinity Account Manager<[protected]@icicibank.com>
              Date : Jan 20, 2010 18:30 (GMT+09:00)
              Dear Mr. Mathur,
              We inform you that your credit card account is permanently de-activated from our end.

The total due balance towards your credit card out standings as on date is Rs.568.98 CR.

Once card is permanently deactivated,that account is considered as cancelled and cannot be activated due to internal policy decision of ICICI Bank.
              We will have to regret our inability to service your request for refund without savings account statement.
              Kindly forward us the scanned copy of savings account statement showing debit amount of Rs.1986.11 to place request for refund in your credit card account.

Looking forward to your co-operation in helping us serve you better.
              Pallavi

Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 02:34 PM
              To: Priority queue Cards ([protected]@icicibank.com)
              Subject: Product: Credit Card / New Customer / umesh.[protected]@samsung.com

Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 09:17 AM

Dear Pallvai,

Can be there any other way of it, at present i dont have the statment of 2007, i[censored] want i can send u the current statment of the same bank.
              Secondly i want to continue with this card as it is useful and secure ONLINE transertcion, KIndly revert pl.

Best regards

Dear Umesh,

HSBC Bank — Refund of Credit Card Amount

Name : Pankaj Sarmai

Reference Number : [protected]

Here, I would like to ask why money has not been refunded so far. Its been almost 12 month . I have visited HSBC branch many times, however all-vain.

Your HSBC bank deals nicely before Pre sale credit card, then post sales niceness gets diluted then finally after closure bank behavior becomes pathatic.
              Your bank needs to home work in customer servcie field. We are far far away from real customer servcie.

You helpline never respond properly.

I am expecting some logical and positive revert on this complaint.

Pankaj Sarmai
              Please allow me to introduce myself my name is Michael Mason-Mahon and I am a shareholder of HSBC Plc. I am based in London yet I am a very regular visitor to India.

At HSBC Annual General Meeting of Shareholders 2010 I did address my concerns with the Board of Directors concerning what HSBC India has been doing and is doing in India to our customers.

I may be able to help you. I can assure you that I will do all that I can to help you. I have been very successful in the people that I have taken up their cases with HSBC. Now they will not let me help anymore Indian's. You may wonder why, ask the Chairman of HSBC Plc Mr Flint why.

Please go to this site. This is an interview that I did concerning HSBC.

If customers UNITE in India and decide to leave HSBC India in support of their fellow Indian's, who are making complaints about HSBC India then this may make HSBC Plc take action.
              They talk about their Global Footprint and their Integrity. Please look at the following sites and see what the Indian people are saying about HSBC behaviour towards them.

/?search=HSBC+Bank

Now ask yourself is this the Bank for you in India.

So if you would like to contact me and send me your phone number I will call you personally.

Kind regards
              Michael

Mobile: 0044 [protected]
              E-mail: [protected]@aol.com

ICICI Prulife — online pay premium receipt

vsaxena_cad
                i have online pament to day iciciprulife.co. my policy no.[protected] my. dt. of birth 02/08/1976, I will summit...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (18)Complaint category Insurance

Dr.P. Santhan
                I sent the money to pay my monthly due through my junior, he paid it to my savings account instead of my credit card account.So I was levied late payment charge.which i I paid. I stayed in out station. I do not know this status. So in the second month I paid only the regular monthly due of Rs. 1220 only. After this i happen to know that the payment is not made. then I piad the balances including the late payment charges.
                . Now the second month also i was levied a late payment charge of Rs. 600( i paid the monthly due correctly in time but not the minimum amount due.) Kindly cancel my late payment charge of Rs 600 in the current statement which is due to 8 march 2010.My due is Rs 1220. only. But i have to pay 1200 as latepayment charges.I am regular in paying my due. this has unexpectedly happened.
                Kinly do the needful.
                Dear Mr. Santhan,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Please write to us with your contact details and credit card number at [protected]@icicibank.com Subject line: UID 252322). We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

my salary A/C[protected],

pls conform why dabit amount Rs 827 last day (24feb2010)

ICICI Bank — wrong debit

fed up of airtel
                  card [protected] amt pd and acct credited on 27 jan 2010but debit for auto debitreturn in spite of full payment .
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Credit Cards

Saravanan S
                  In the year 2006, i received a balance transfer offer to transfer all my dues from my SBI credit card to the ICICI credit card. According to the same, i received a demand draft for around INR 64000.

As the terms & conditions accompanying the DD were awkward, i did not use the DD to settle my dues. After talking to the customer care unit of ICICI bank, i sent the DD back to the Mumbai office of theirs.

But now, after all these years, when i accessed my CIBIL credit report, the card was said to be "written off" (closing the account without recovering the money after the lender loses faith that the borrower will pay). As this spoils my credit report, i contacted the credit card division of ICICI bank and they are still processing my request.

I submitted the request with the card number, my personal details and a copy of my CIBIL report and proofs that i did not use their DD.

Its been a week since i requested... i do not know what makes them take so long... please look into the matter...
                  Dear Saravanana,

We regret the inconvenience caused.

Please write to us with your contact details and credit card number at [protected]@icicibank.com (Subject line: UID 250298). We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

csv
                    22nd Dec’08.

From:
                    C.Sathiyavel B.E., M.B.A.,
                    5/ 3, Foxen St., Jagannathan Colony,
                    Perambur, Chennai – 600 011.

To:
                    The Manager .
                    ICICI Bank – Home Loans Division.
                    Trichy Road., Coimbatore. TN.

Sub: Request for return of my property documents – reg.
                    Ref: My ICICI Home loan a/c no: LBCBT[protected]. Applcn. No-2218 426.

I would like to bring to your kind attention that I had pre-closed my loan with your bank by making a final payment of settlement on: 12/11/08.
                    As part of the loan agreement, I am yet to get back my property document till date.
                    Would be glad if you could kindly expedite the same before 2nd March’10.

Thanking you.

Very truly Yours,
                    C.Sathiyavel.
                    sathiyavel.[protected]@relianceada.com

CC: 1. ICICI-NHQ, Home Loans Division, Mumbai.
                    2. ICICI-Phone Banking Centre, Hyderabad-34.
                    Dear Mr. Sathiyavel,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

ICICI Bank Car Loan — EMI debidet twice in same month, not refunded even after one month

SHAILENDRA DHINGRA
                      I am having a car loan account number LAALD[protected] in ICICI Bank for which the ECS is being debited on 10th day of every...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Loans

Monika Aggarwal
                      Dera sir , i have recevied a statement of credit card no [protected] for Rs. 13666.64. I have made the payment for Rs. 12,600/- by a cheque no 368947 of PNB 17-B Chandigarh on[protected] . The bank statement shows the previous balance of 1095.45 with latment fee and interest charges. But i have not received any bill/statement fro ICICI last month. Please clear my account from these penalty charges keeping in view of my past record of payment Also send me a statment from[protected] to[protected] to enable me to reconcile my accounts of the credit card. My mobile no is [protected] and land line no.[protected].
                      Thanks and regards
                      Dear Monika,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

anjulhans
                        I am a frustrated ICICI Bank customer..
                        ICICI Bank which "used to" provide great banking experience is now proving just "experience".
                        I recently made an online recharge of Rs.333/- for my Airtel Mobile on 14th February. As usual i did not get any amount instantly in my mobile.. But-this time not as usual- i did not get the amount even after waiting for 18 hrs. So, i called up ICICI[which doesn't have a toll-free number] and after pressing many options i managed to reach the customer care executive who asked me to wait for 4 more hours, as 24hrs is the time required for recharge. Later, next day, i again called ICICI, after 2 or 3 calls[some technical error with their PHONE BANKING No.] i reached the banker, who asked me to wait for 4 days now so that my amount be transferred back to account. After waiting for 4 days, i again called ICICI[till now i had spent around 55 Rs. for calling ICICI!], this time i got a reply that 4 days doesn't account for Sunday and also the first working day after that is actually counted as "ZERO" day and not 1st day !! thats the new counting system implemented by ICICI!, so i need to wait for 2 more days to register my complaint , also they can't call back and neither register the complaint in advance. After that, i planned to register the complaint online(as i had already spent around Rs.75 on calls to ICICI) and the message i got was that i need to wait for 5-6 working days for resolving my complaint!.
                        After seeing that message, i again called ICICI, where the person replied that their server is facing some technical error, and i need to call them again after 1/2 hr. I again called them after around 40 minutes, where i get a reply that i need to wait for 6 working days and after that CALL THEM BACK again if my amount is not transferred! So i am still waiting for 26th february to get my amount. But, even if i get the amount back, what about the kind of harassment faced by me and what about the phone calls for which i have already spent more than Rs.100/- from my pocket???.
                        Dear Anjul,

We're sorry to hear about your experience.

Please write to us with your contact details and account number at [protected]@icicibank.com (Subject line: UID 243489). We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

My A/C NO. is[protected], my user ID is locked or disable .
                        i am enable to unlocked my user id. pls enable my user id as soon as possible .

Amrish Srivastav
                        The issue was resolved later.
                        I had contacted level 2 icici customer care
                        I had also searched(on google) for who is actually providing the mobile recharge facility on behalf of icici netbanking and found that its euronetworldwide. I found its no online and got their email [protected]@euronetworldwide.com where one needs to send a complaint and his/her amount is credited back(in case of failed transactions)
                        Later, the info was shared with ICICI Bank personal.

So, if anyone else faces the same problem, better email directly at [protected]@euronetworldwide.com.

balendoo jaiswal
                          Respected Sir,
                          Our Loan A/c No. LALUC[protected] CAR LOAN Name Balendoo Jaiswal our one EMI is Rest amount 3565/- on dt 1.3.2010. Our ecnomical conditions is very poor i am not paying capacity to pay
                          bouncing charges 6256/- and Late charges 936/- .

Thanking you.

Balendoo Jaiswal

Dear Balendoo,

ICICI Customer Service Team.
                          My name is Kapil, I have car loan LABNG [protected], I have cleared all my 59 EMI's last month and also bounce charges of 4000 change which is not correctly known to me and been said will get my NOC in 10 days either be sent to my given address or could collect in a nearest loan service branch.

I wanted to know if I will listed in CBIL as defaulter as my bank a/c got liened and money was pulled towards Credit card once so used to pay it personally at Banks where they accept it. As I have paid all bounce charges correctly and have not left any dues I think it should'nt be done as I am not holding anyones money with me. So, please let me know if I will be listed in defaulters list and if yes how would it be counted from the day I have taken the loan or from the day it finished or settlements done and CBIL normally bans you for 7 years for applying loans and credit cards . I hope you can update me on it.

Kapil
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

ICICI Bank — Huge Delay in Home Loans processing

Shvetha Prabhu
                            I am writing this email after exhausting all other options of getting any level of satisfactory customer service from ICICI...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Banks

Veeresh Chandrashekar Math
                            This is Veeresh C.M, I have given my ICICI Bank cheque for Twio Wheeler Loan. for HDFC Bank. Every Month 5th is my ECS date. But on 4th of Feb 2010 i had Rs 600 something balace in my ICICI Account. On 5th i deposited Rs-1300 by cash in th morning. But cheque got bounced.

In the statement it is showing that cheque bounced after depositing of Rs-1300. My questiion is before that i had Rs-600 balance in my account. that time they did not did cheque bounce, and did not deducted cheque bounce charges. it means bank trasaction not happened that time. After depositing Rs-1300 my balance was sufficent to clear the ECS. instead of clearing the loan amount they did cheque bounce.

Cheque bounce charges is showing clearly after depositing Rs-1300 only it has been charged.

I am realty sad with this.
                            can consumer court will help me regarding this?
                            Dear Veeresh,

We regret the inconvenience caused.

Please write to us with your contact details and loan account number at [protected]@icicibank.com (Subject line: UID 238455). We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

Recently Discussed

(1 hours 17 minutes ago)
                              Flipkart
                              Whirlpool 300 L Frost Free Triple Door Refrigerator
                              (3 hours 7 minutes ago)
                              Confirmtkt
                              requesting to refund cancellation tickets amount - reg.
                              (3 hours 19 minutes ago)
                              Junglee Rummy
                              Withdrawal amount not credited
                              (4 hours 50 minutes ago)
                              Rummyculture
                              cheating
                              (4 hours 51 minutes ago)
                              Idea Cellular
                              Not able to send and receive sms