ICICI Bank Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center
ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office
ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

Good

ICICI Bank related photos (3697)

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

Thakkar Rameshkumar Ratilal
I want to know My Accounts Detail. Pls, Send My Acc. Detail of my Car Loan. I Have Paid All My Emi at Mehsana Branch in This Month & When I Got My NOC Letter.
Please Send Me...........
Dear Rameshkumar,

Please drop a mail to [protected]@icicibank.com with your account and contact details & we will revert back.

ICICI Customer Service Team
dear sir, i want to know my accounts deatail, pls, send my acc. deatail of my car loan, i have paid all of my EMI"s, so pl check, my loan no LAKRN[protected], konda anil kumar, car no AP15 S 6669, my mobail no [protected], and present address. 192 krishna nahar apartments, block 2, plotno D1, thiruvallavar salai, mugappair east, chennai-600037. and pl send NOC

ICICI Bank — ICICI wealth management-Breach of trust

Parimal Chandra Ghosh
    My name is Parimal Chandra Ghosh and i have been a loyal customer of the ICICI bank for the last fifteen years. The wealth...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Banks

ANUP KUMAR SINHA
    I have not yet received redemtion proceeds of ICICI Tax saving Bond 012005 No[protected] Certificate No 76306

My new address is as under
    Anup Kumar Sinha
    C/24,Cauvery, Bldg No.41,
    MHADA Complex,
    Near Oshiwara Police Station,
    Jogeshwari (W ), Mumbai

Anup Sinha
    Mob [protected]
    I deposited 35800/- (Thirty Five Thousand Eight Hundred)Rs. in ICICI Bank Hazaratganj in acount of Ranjeet Singh A/c[protected] ICICI Delhi in Jan-2010 but by mistak this amount had been transfered to Anil Kasyap a/c[protected] ICICI Delhi. The bank wants the signsture of Anil kasyap on the Stamp Paper but the address C-6/7 Block C Vikas Nagar Delhi and Mob No- [protected] are both wrong and No is switch off.

Sheela Vishwakarma
    105/219 Phoolbagh Hussainganj
    Lucknow.
    Dear Anup,

We apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will contact you shortly and help rectify the matter.

M.SADHASIVAM
      My demat account number IN[protected]. I have not received any account demat statement. Please send demat account statement by post as soon as possible . My mobile number is[protected].

ICICI Demat — Password not delivered

I have not received ICICI Demat (linked to SB acc[protected] password for more than 15 days now. After checking they replied on mail that PIN mailer address is wrong, although they are sending quarterly statement to correct address. They are not replying even after 5 days of repeated mails to correct the their typing mistake. I am losing my money due to inability to transact.

Santosh

ICICI Demat — Failure on commitment

There was a wrong commitment that was given by the bank representative.
      I was informed that by 27/07/09 I will getting all the documents related to my demat account
      To be in the safer side I was excepting the documents by 29/07/09.
      On 29th when i called customer care then i got the information that it will take next 5 working, and the commitment was delayed by one week.
      The only thing that i dont understand here is why do the bank representative from ICICI needs to make a wrong commitment.
      When it comes to us we need to follow the time given by the bank very strictly else we are penalized, now what about banks.
      We have been Hearing in the news that of the default customer of credit card the payment will be taken from the employer but bank never made any rules that if any customer goes to any atm and if the transaction is not made bank will be defaulty and will pay some percentage of the amount that the customer was supposed to make a transaction as fine.
      Why is this one way path followed???
      And if there is any such rules then why they are not updated of highlighted to the customer?
      sir my demat a/c is lock. pl unlock my a/c and give me new password.

thanks
      Dear Pappathi,

sir
      i have dmat a/c in your bank my a/c no is IN[protected]. I HAVE E-INSTRUCTION facility . i have requested for a new pasword for this E INSTRUCTION.i am in touch with ypur coustomer carw e for last one month to send me a new pass word . the detail of consignment given by different peple attending complaint are[protected],[protected], sr[protected], and[protected].i am sorry to pointout out the carelessness on the part of someone not bother to ans.kindly look in to the matter &do the needfull.

kusum bakshi
      19.4.2010
      DEAR SIR,

HOW TO GET THE DEMAT ACCOUNT STAMENT ONLINE
      PLEASE ADVISE

WILLIAM PINTO
      ([protected])
      I applied for L&T infrastructure bond through ICICI Bank Dmat A/c. How can I know about the allotment of certificate.

Thanks.

Date:20 March 2010
        For: 'ICICICARE=[protected]' ICICI Direct Account Opening‏
        From: Headservicequality ([protected]@icicidirect.com)

YourRef: From: Pavan Balasaria pavan.[protected]@icicibank.coma

Subject: Request for Refund of FEE paid for ICICI Direct 3-in-1 account application No. [protected]
        Ref: My S.B.A/C[protected] at your VallabhvidhyanagarBr. 388120, Gujarat
        Matter: To ReceivemyRs.3000/three thousand only with interest till date
        On this day I have submitted at your VallabhvidhyanagarBr.388120[Gujarat]hand to hand in person printed copy of CitiBank statement clearly showing Rs.3000/threethousand only debited from my account in favor of ICICI WEB TRADE LTD on 21stApril2006.
        This clearly proves beyond any doubt that you were illegally using my fund entrusted in your care in full faith. If you were unable to open our account for whatever reasons . Your first duty and obligation was to contact us and return our funds.
        Your shameless illegal act requires full investigation by concerned Government Agencies like R.B.I., S.E.B.I. ,NSE AD ALL PROTECTIVE CONSUMER COURT and agencies.
        Since many years you have used our funds. Please be strictly informed any further smart tricks not to return our funds may be followed by very serious actions.
        RohiniSindhi

Attached: CitiBank Statment
        Duplicate Copy Retained with Bank’s stamp and signature confirming submission of documents.
        hi I made the transactions on money to india on apr/27/2012 from bank of america account from usa.
        This is with reference to your Money2India transaction with tracking Id M2A08432917/M2A08432847.
        I made the transaction when i was in usa and now i am in india i went to bank 3 times in person then also not resolved. there are saying we can not do anything saying they are on hold they asked me photo id, bank statement bank of america, ssn i gave at verfication time and now they asked me again i gave now also then also they are troubleing me.

the amount is 10000$ if you are in my palce what you would do just tell me.. and waht about the intrest and they are not at all responding i called 100 time to customer care and also email with screen shots... and what else i should do...

ICICI Bank Credit Card — CHARGES ON CANCELLED CREDIT CARD

margeyi
          Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am a Doctor by Profession. I am working in a Medical College for the last 8 years.
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Credit Cards

chandan choudhary
          dear sir

i write to infrom you that myself chandan choudhary of howrah i have taken a personal loan of rs 189000/- loan a/c no.LPCAL[protected] EMIN AMOUNT IS RS 5467/- near by amount i have used this amount to open some manufacturing unit it was in the year of 2007,but i unable to pay the amount after paying 18 emis between a gap of 1 or 2 months whenever the collection agent come to me i try to the amount but last time i unable to pay the same to one of the collection agents he threat me like this i will come at night & and disturb you in front of your neighbours name was some start with sanjit or sanjib i did'nt remember,any way i ask him to take 2000 which was presently i have but he deny he said me to pay in full emi and in cash no cheque.
          any way further i have recieved no calls from there side till now,as because may be my post paid mobile number was given over there but whenever i paid my emins i used to write my prepaid mobile number.
          now please advice how to get rid of such propblem and can i settle the accounts i have two option from my side i.e. the machine which i was bought for rs 105000 now costing max. 40000 or by paying 1000 per month.the bank will take the same,i have intention to pay or settle the account like this way.

i will be benefited if you kindly give me your valuable suggetion.

with regards

chandan choudhary

manu — i did not receive the guide book of bangalore

Hi sir,
          i am Manu of Bangalore as i have taken a DNA Newspaper but my friend and all got the post which had contain of the Bangalore guide book so kindly send me that gude book please my home address is
          { no 6412 kh ranganatha colony (JJR nagar main road) bangalore 560018 } my contact number is [protected]

manu
          Dear Chandan,

Regard,

manu — personal loan

why are u not recovering your personal loan amount by some people like pratap singh and jaiveer sharma aligarh , if you have any information problem i 'll help you any time .. yours well wisher

manu aligarh

manu — stray dogs menace

We are residents of Kodipalya, Kengeri, Bangalore - 560060. THere are a lot of stray dogs in the area which are creating a lot of problems to teh residents. THe stary dogs are also growing in no. there are 5-6 puppies born every 6 months to the dogs in that area which is increasing the no of dogs in that area. THese dogs run behind children walking to school and also pedestrians. THey keep barking if any new person even enters into the layout. THey bark and run behind the post man also. Please help. Please send a dog catching van and take away all the dogs.

Manu
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

ICICI Bank Atm, Pin, Internet Banking Id & Password — IT IS DISPATCHED BY ICICI ON 06/03/2010

chandan kumar
            icici bannk had dispatched my ATM, INTERNATE BANKING ID AND PASSWORD on 06th of march. my POD. NO. IS...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Banks

mehtamanish24
            DEAR SIR

I have deposited following cheques at ICICI BANK BHILAI branch in March 2009, but the same has not been credited in my a/c till Date:

Warrant No. Folio No. Date Issued by Amount

2391262 33569347 16.02.2009 Power Grid Corp. of India Ltd. 118.00

2726550 33569347 19.02.2009 Bharat Heavy Elect. Ltd. 90.00

181010 IN[protected] 04.02.2009 Steel Authority of India Ltd. 325.00

I have send the complain for the same to ICICI Bank, Bhilai alongwith copy of counterpart of dividend warrant and also at customer care of ICICI Bank and they required the drawee bank and branch details but same are not available on the counter part of Dividend warrant.

You are requested to kindly look into the matter and arrange to credit amount in my sb a/c no.[protected].

Thanking You

Yours’ Faithfully

(Manish Mehta)

QTR.NO.14C, AVENUE B,

SECTOR 2, BHILAI-490001 (CG)

Mobile- [protected]
            Dear Manish,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Bank — not transfer dividend amount

reliance company has declared dividend @ 13/- Per share on oct first week 2009. till today above amount (47 share* 13=611.00) not credited in my a/c. when i contacted to your bank they passed that this the fault of ril so directly contact to ril. ril has checked out all the entry and inform me that through ECS Vide Sequence No. [protected] amount 611.00 has been debited in ril a/c. so contact to icici bank.
            sir for above amount i have wasted too much amount on phone to get above.so now u r requested to credit the same with penalty as soon as possible. because till today i have not received any amount

thanks

Amit puranik
              My ICICI bank salary a/c no is[protected] and after 25 days its still not activated. As per Customer care of icici bank the document is not completed for opening the account and as per icici bank's executive who collected the documents form me, the document is completed. And he is saying from last few days it will take 1-2 days.
              My company's HR has been credited my salary in this icici bank a/c no. and i did not get the salary yet due to no a/c opened.
              Please do needful for me i am facing some financial problems.
              branch name New friends colony delhi, salary a/c no is[protected]
              Amit Puranik
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

ICICI Car Loan — Loan noc and clearance certificate

hetal thakkar
                I financed my car through icici bank in jan 2008 for 2 yrs. My finance is over on jan 2010. But till date i dont recieve noc...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (25)Complaint category Auto Insurance & Loan

Hemant Popatlal Surana
                I have offered Personal Loan on Credit Card and after my confirmation amount .of Rs. 4,46,940/- was transfered to my A/c. for instalment they have given me a A/c No. [protected] and on monthly basis they have sent me the bills and I will pay regulary against the same. Aount 13500 to 14000 Rs. every monty I have paid agaisnt the same. Tenur of this loan is around 48 Months. I have Paid more than 24 Months Regaularly but from last 6 to 8 month due to some manjor hospitalization problem with my son and financial crunch in my family I am not able to pay Montly Payment regularly. I have visited the ICICI Bank, Pune , SUMA House lot many times and visted to various officer and explain the enablity of payment. But now a days I have got lot of harrasement for payment due to this previous month i have paid one instalment by collecting money from my family friends.

Now a days new officers (Mr. Naredra Thakur[protected], Mr. Avinash [protected], Priya Madam[protected] are calling me regulary i have also personally visited then at Pune Suma House Brach and explain the enablilty but they are threatning me that you will found team of recover at you home and they will make a trouble to you at your home by doing anything. Sir I have finalcial problem, Health related problem. I want some time around one and 1/2 year to wait for recovery. I am in process to arrange the money but because of regular expenses for my son's hospitalization i am not able to arrange it.

Please do some this and help me and inform me how to go ahed for the same.
                Dear Hemant,

We're the customer service team at ICICI Bank. We will contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

Please tell me other any charges if i pay my balance amount in one time.

milind
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

ICICI Bonds 2005 — Not received the Redemption Proceeds i.n. the Maturity Value till to date which was fallen due on 11th March, 2010

Uma Prosad Das
                  I have not yet received the ‘Redemption Proceeds’ of ICICI Bonds 2005 against Bondholder No.6087834 / 3 which was fallen...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Other

Budhavarapu Lal Kumar
                  Hi Sir,

My Name is B.Lal Kumar. I have made fixed deposit of 51,000 Indian rupees on[protected]. For this According to ICICI Bank I suppose receive the Rebock Watch with in the 3 weeks time from the date of FD. I didn't receive the watch yet. I visited the ICICI Brach, 7th Block Jayanagar, Bangalore Many times. Every time they give the same answer that I will come to my communication address. I am fed up with branch, so I thought of bringing this to your notice. Please take concern action on this.

My Name : B Lal Kumar
                  A/c[protected].

regards,
                  B. Lal Kumar.
                  Dear Mr. Kumar,

We're the customer service team at ICICI Bank.
                  Your concern and your account number as mentioned here is noted. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Bank — Trca charges rs. 2481 debited without our concent twice

TRIGON MARKETING PVT LTD
                    Dear karan,

You didnot replied the below mail, nether your customer care is giving any details

Again...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Stock Market

Sailesh Wagh

I Sailesh Wagh stating in Mumbai, had applied for a credit card which i had used & due to financial issue had defaulted the payment, to improve my financial status i had applied for an internal job posting in my organization for which i got selected & was offered a movement from Mumbai to Gujarat, as the financial condition was at it worst i accepted the offer & moved to Gujarat.

Some how i had managed to settle family in Gujarat i got a call from Shrutika (collection agent ICICI bank Mumbai) stating about my card payment. I informed her about the financial issue & informed her that I have my owned property in Mumbai which i am in the process of selling will take some time to clear the dues, in-spite of helping & solving my issue she started calling me everyday & demanded for money, only to avoid the calls & mental harassment i deposited a check in favor of my card so that i can sometime to concentrate my property deal. however the check got decline from bank due to insufficient fund as credit in my account happened late, next again i got a call wherein the entire situation was changed, the call started with an abusive language, i was shocked with this lady's behavior i had humble requested not to use abusive language & apologized for the check return & informed her about the return status, but in spite of co-operating & helping customer to rebuild their credit status she focused more on spoiling relation with use of abusive language,there after several calls were made in span of an hour with raw language & mental harassment only option which was left for me was disconnect their calls which i started doing, however this people went up-to an extend they some how managed to get my reporting managers numbers informed him about defaulting & started abusing him, even my manager was shocked with such behavior, I think this bank has hired terrorist wherein they are ready to kill customer for money, what next they is they starting call by neighbor & started harassing them & my family members, collection agent have used abusive language with my neighbor.

I has a customer of ICICI bank WANT TO KNOW, will calling an UN-know person help them to get the required amount, also wherein the application form i had mentioned name or contact number of this person, also i have defaulted the payment then why are you abusing my neighbor or his family member.

I am really upset with such non- professional & illiterate behavior. I really want some kind of peace for my mind as i will really pay them once i get money after selling my flat in Mumbai
                    Dear Sailesh,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please write to us with your contact details and credit card number at [protected]@icicibank.com (Subject line: UID 290867). We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

ICICI- Tax Saving Bonds - 082000 - TSB - One — Non receipt of redemption

NIreshkumar Chandulai Shah

with due respect, I mention that I haven;t received reedum. of my Matured Tax saving Bonds. pl. do...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Business & Finances

ICICI Tax Saving Bonds — CHANGE OF ADDRESS

ijsgill
                      I had purchased qty six of icici TSB bonds of rs 5000/each on 11mar 2005 which has been matured on 11 mar2010 ,details is...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (26)Complaint category Banks

ICICI Bank / Credit Card — Named in Defaulter List

Dheeraj Rajawat
                      I had a Credit Card Of ICICI Bank No-[protected] 2 yrs ago, when
                      i was working in bangalore....
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Credit Cards

neels2004
                      Dear sir
                      I wish to inform that i have been transfered from the old office to New office. Hence i request you to kindly update my current address of my ICICI Bank Credit card No [protected]. And also send the email statement to the following [protected]@gmail.com. Old email is not working.
                      current address to be updated
                      Dr.R.Neelakantan,
                      Associate Professor
                      Department of Industries and Earth Sciences, TAMIL UNIVERSITY
                      THANJAVUR-613010, TAMIL NADU.
                      My card also damaged hence i request you to kindly send new card
                      NEELAKANTAN.R
                      Credit card [protected].
                      Dr. Neelakantan,

We understand that you would like to change your communication address for your credit card account and apply for a new credit card.

We have made a note of your credit card number and will contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.
                      I am having credit card number [protected] in the name of k k seth which is renewed in the month of may 2010.
                      my adress in your record is kaushal kishore seth, 18 baghtola, chowk, lucknow. pin-226003.
                      since i am transfered to kanpur so kindly change my postal address as follows- kaushal kishore seth, c/o syndicate bank, near gurudev palace, shardanagar, kanpur
                      kindly send my renewed credit card to kanpur adress only.
                      SIR

I AM A ICICI HNI CUSTOMER FROM MANY YEARS.

ALL MY FAMILY ACCOUNTS ARE HNI ACCOUNTS.

I AM FACING CREDIT CARD STATEMENT PAYMENT PROBLEM FROM ONE YEAR.

I DONT GET MY STATEMENTS BY POST ON TIME AND BCOZ OF WHICH THERE IS A LATE PAYMENT FEE EVERYTIME.

I HAVE REQUESTED ICICI MANAGER MR MAYANK PAWAR, JODHPUR TO WAIVE OFF THE AMOUNTS AND I HAVE GIVEN HIM ALL THE STATEMENT COPY AND TOTAL AMOUNT TO BE WAIVED. HE ALSO AGREES TO THE FACT THAT AMOUNT SHOULD BE WAIVED BUT SAYS THAT CREDIT CARD TEAM PERMISSION IS REQUIRED AND THEY ARE NOT PROVIDING IT.

I WOULD REQUEST YOU TO CONTACT BRANCH MANAGER MR MAYANK AND SORT OUT THE PROBLEM.

IF YOU CANNOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM I WOULD LIKE TO DISCONTINUE USING YOUR CREDIT CARD WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT, KINDLY TAKE THIS MAIL AS MY REQUEST TO DISCONTINUE MY CARD.

THANKS

ACT Fibernet
                        Bad service
                        (14 minutes ago)
                        Apollo Pharmacy
                        I have apollo card number is:xxxxx I haven been the register number is:9676300755.but now I want to change the new mobile number:9908711796