ICICI Bank Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center
ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office
ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

Good

ICICI Bank related photos (3705)

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

Kalpana
I'm Kalpana & mY card no is [protected].

I lost my card in BTM , Bangalore area on Sep18th '07 & On 19th I had complaint to ICICI customer care and the same day your ICICI person traced the person transacted Sheela in Devendra telecom, Bangalore and he + Devendra telecom made her to pay the bills of 9690 + 170Rs. They had put me also in the concall & made clear. Then he told me that he will scrap my card & since she paid the amount, there is no need for me to pay the amount again & even told me, if you want you can complaint to police. I asked him should I pay this money in future ? He confirmed me that there is no need to pay. He will take care.
But again & again in my statements, you are asking me to pay the amount. When I believe ICICI & ask for further procedures, he confirmed me, nothing to woory & no need to pay the money.
Why to pay 2 times for one transaction.

Even they could train their people to guide others >>>>>>> Unecesarily i got that card I beleive. Torturing day & night. You have more complaints to look into. But treat this also important. By all these you are loosing your name & customers at end
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:49:49
My credit card [protected] was lost on 11.12.2010. Hence, I request you to freeze any transaction of my card immediately and I also request to issue a new credit card at the earliest for my future transaction.
Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

K.BASKAR
my credit [protected] was lost please issue new credit card my mobile no [protected]
my name is harvinder kaur and i hav lostm my credit card and have made several complaints to get a new card, but no responce from the company side, , , i have never seen such a poor responce.
it is a big bazar credit card-[protected], , , harvinder kaur ku-98 pitampura [protected], [protected]
cust id 4992916

ICICI Bank Personal Loan — i have not received my documents back [Resolved]

nitesh chhibber
    This is in regards to the pre approved personal loan(Ref No.[protected] which was given to me for 1.48K and i applied for it...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

Arunan Chandrasekaran

I am holding a car loan with ICICI Bank. for this i have given ECS instruction for collecting the Installments. But on Jan 14th I have preclosed the loan. But the ICICI bank says the ECS instruction will not be withdrawn even if it is a pre closure.

I need the solution of the same.

Arunan Chandrasekaran
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:48:50
    MY LOAN ACCOUNT NO. IS [protected] I NEED MY LOAN TRACK ON MY MAIL PLS. SEND ME FAST
    YOURS ... SANDEEP KUMAR S/O SHRI BHAGWAN H NO.380 PANDIT DHARAMPAL MOHALLA TAJPUR KALAN DELHI-110036
    myloan account no. is LUDELXX5595 i need my loan track on my mail pls. send me fest

your ...deepak sharma so shir R.S.Sharma H.no.B.23 SOUTH GANESH NAGER DELHI.110092
    We want Car loan Statement of Account bearing A/c No.LAN No. LAHYD[protected] Location : SECUNDERABAD. Name: SRI SAI TEJA PROJECTS (P) LTD.
    Address : 8570/2, KAYJEE MANSION RP ROAD, SECUNDERABAD.
    email Id : [protected]@yahoo.com

Kayjee Mansion, H.No. 8570/2,
    Rashtrapathi Road, Opp Automotive Manfacture,
    SECUNDERABAD-500003.
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

ICICI Bank Credit Card No:4477 4608 0783 5006 — Adhon card issued and amoun charged in this card [Resolved]

Dharmendra Manojbhai Desai
      Sub:Issued Adhon credit card used amount of Rs.7355.43 and we donot received any credit card and statement.

Dear...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Vikas Goel
      We are the 44 officers with GOI and we opened our salary account with ICICI Bank,Pune Branch.

While opening the acccounts the staff of ICICI told us that no surcharge will be levied on us while withdrawing money from ATM's of other bank through there club HP debit card but actually the charges were levied on us

On contacting the Customer Care we were told that our account has not been extended such facility and they are just 'sorry' for miscommunication.

Can you kindly guide us what to do in such situations as they are not honoring their commitment
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:47:49
      It should be their responsibility, because the sales rep is ICICI and mistakes done by sales rep are mistakes done by ICICI. ICICI should be liable for all these mistakes.

I have faced similar situations, where ICICI reps will say / promise anything to sale a card / account.
      I have faced similar situations, i'm planing to close my account
      I have also face similar problem...

V.R.CHANDRASHEKAR
        I have taken loan from Your ICICI Bank,Bangalore of rs.75,000 by reducing balance catogory and I am paying the amount of Rs.2,385/= regularly with in 25th of every month from July 07 to till date. Last balance you are showing to me is 70,679 but I received the message still I have to pay around 6,000 due from myside. I don't know how it is. No pending from my side till now. And I don't know whcih i account they are debiting. My Loan a/c card no. is.[protected]. Sir I want all the details and if you want I will produce the Cheque nos. and it came to my statement and in pass book. Please see this immideatly and reply to me or please tell me to whom I have to meet personnally near Koramangala,Bangalore. Awating for your reply
        V.R.Chandrashekar
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:46:36
        I like this app
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

ICICI Demat Account — Reminder -2 : FW: ICICI bank Demat account opening issue since 1.5 month [Resolved]

Saurabh Tamrakar
          Still waiting for any -2 revert.

The account status is showing the following in icicidirect.com
          Complaint comments  Comments  (19)

Prem Kumar Katapally
          This is Regarding the payment of credit card bill. I paid my bill to the Collecting Agent via Post Dated Checques. But the amount for my PD's were not drawn from the concern bank, due to which my credit card bill has mounted. I approached to the bank executive for the same. He replied me that they dont have any kind of communication between the bank branch office and collecting offfice, they neglect the issue, no proper response, no clarification.

These guys are asking the proof regarding my PD's which i had given to the Collecting agent. This is a real fraud from both sides.

Guys beaware of collecting agents and not to pay the bill to the agents, pay it to the bank directly.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:47:04

Sheetal Vaidya
            Name: Sheetal D Vaidya Status Of Form No. / Recipt No. - [protected]

With ref. to the captioned I had applied for opening of my Demat account through Tilak Road, Pune Branch. For application and documents an executive by name of Ms. Pooja met me and collected all forms and documents
            i.e. A) Copy of passport and B) Copy of my PAN card on the 13th Jan, 08.
            I had asked if the account can be opened urgently to which she said it can be done and she will inform the status in a day's time.

However, i am grieved by the following:

a.) She did not inform me that my application was rejected due to some spelling mistake that she made in filling form
            b) She did not update me as to no. of days this will take to process
            c.) On calling her and the branch office i got vague replies and false promises of calling back with update
            d.) Finally on 18th Jan, 08 i got to spk. to the lady concerned and she informed me that if I do not want the account she will get my documents back by Monday i.e. 20th.
            e.) When i called today i.e. 21st Jan, 08 (tuesday) asking what is the status on my application, again a list of vague answers and they are not ready to give phone no. head office at Mumbai.
            e.) Till date i have no idea where my form is or how much time it will take to open the account.
            Do customers submit documents for fun? If your executives do not know how to fill forms or reply to the queries, why recruit such people?
            Do look into the matter to save further irritation to other customers due to such employees.

Sheetal Vaidya
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:46:50

ICICI Direct-- Opening a Demat Account. — Regarding Opening a Demat Account.

I wanted to open a online trading account in my spouse name. Since i have had a pretty good experience with ICICI Bank for almost 4 years, i chose ICICI Direct for opening the online account.

However, it has been 45 days since I first registered with ICICI Direct, Mulund (East) branch. My spouse account is still not opened. Despite repeated reminders, I have been unable to get a proper explanation.

Lastly, i called up Mulund(East) branch, and spoke to Mr Dodamani (Manager), who gave me the assurance that he will look into the matter personally and will sort out the issue in 3 days time, unfortunately this is the second week and I am still waiting for his answer.

Really, this the pathetic customer service provided by the branch, and the manger needs to be held accountable.
            MY APPLICATION NUMBER [protected].THIS IAPPLIED IN 13 OCT 2007 BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT BEEN ALLOTED DEMAT ACCOUNT. IT IS ALMOST THREE MONTHS NOW . IT IS HIGHELY REQUESTED THAT PLEASE OPEN MY DEMAT ACCOUNT AT EARLIST . I AM AWAITING YOUR REPLY . MY TEL [protected]
            i have also applied for demet account for more than two month still waiting for a +ve response from icici direct.i have no idea where my form is or how much time it will take to open the account.
            i've suffered this situation. i'm waiting for my demet activation.i applied it before two months at Indore branch.i also called to the ICICIdirect office, But i always listent it'll in query!
            what's the hell is this.
            To,
            ICICI Direct,

Sub :- form no. [protected]/[protected] is not forward for nest process from mayapuri branch.

I am Md.Atharul Haque from new delhi.With ref. to the form i had applied for new account opening form no. [protected] on dated 1/7/08 through mayapuri branch i am all documents direct diposited at mayapuri branch customer devlopment manager Mr.JITENDER RAWAL but his survice is very poor . MR.JITENDER RAWAL is not submitted our form for next process. After 13 days I enqury from customer care but our form is not submitted for next process.I inform branch manager mayapuri continue one week but no any responce from mayapuri branch manager.
            further complaint lodge at [protected]@icicidirect.com . After complaint i received call Mr.A.K.SINHA from canaught place his satisfied our account oppening. Presseries from A.K.SINHA to MR.JITENDRA RAWAL then after two days submitted our form no [protected] on dated 29/8/08 and form is rejected on dated 1/9/08. I contact MR.JATINDER RAWAL(CUSTOMER DEVLOP MANAGER) and Mr.Jitinder Rawal is new form no. [protected] issued to me ON dated 4/9/08 and fillup/submitted same day to MR.JITENDER RAWAL .
            our second form no [protected] is not submitted for process this complaint is daily repitted to [protected]@icicidirect but no any responce from your side.
            i want action against CUSTOMER DEVLOPMENT MANAGER MR.JITENDER RAWAL . You give punisment MR.JITENDER RAWAL for poor servive and inform us.
            MD.ATHARUL HAQUE
            application for the post of BDR(branch Development Representative)

i have presently BDR in fortune equity brokers(i) ltd., baramati. i have interest in your company. please give me one opportunity.i able to development of your branch.

thanks& regards,

Dasharth pawar

sn_tripathi123
              Dear Sir, I have a demat account and saving account with ICICI Bank Ltd. My saving account no. and demat a/c nos are[protected] & 31237044 respectively. My nearest ICICI Branch is at Kanpur which is 130 KM from my works. From last six month or so my demat account is kept suspended by ICICI Bank due to loss of some documents by ICICI Bank itself during Mumbai Flood. They communicated me in this regard and said to send its representative to me to reconstruct documents which never done by bank. However, I, myself, went to bank ( contrary to this these people always come to open new accounts, to slap credit cards etc at door and claim a long list of customer services and banking convenience) and submitted all documents whatever they said. But long wait and communications are resulted in responses like," this or that document is missing, and we will send our executive to you", which actually never happen. Last time I submitted documents on 30th of November, which's receipt is with me, but story is again the same. In between I loosed many investment opportunities and suffered with mental unrest. Today eventually I encountered with this site of CONSUMERCOMPLAINTS so I decided to take a chance here too.

I hope some fruitful result from you, Madam and at least some message to this so-called Indian bank.
              S N TRIPATHI
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:59:22
              could you please tell me the status of my account
              acct no:[protected]

BALWANT SINGH
                ICICI bank Car Loan a/c no-- .LAMUM[protected]
                • The loan started in May 2005 and the first EMI was on 01 June07. Which got cleared, which I was told that will be debited on 7th of every month.
                • As My salary was on 7th of every month the second and the third EMI got
                un cleared on time
                • In August 2005 I was transferred from Mumbai to Varanasi.
                • Before moving from Mumbai I have made payment on 26 August 2005 for Rs 7504 for EMI 2nd
                • Initial set up, luggage transfer, child admission in school and personal expenses led to financial crunch for about three months
                • Still I managed to pay another EMI on 03 Sept-05
                • Another EMI was paid on 4th Oct-07
                • Another payment was done on 18 Nov-05
                • After that there was a big financial; issue due to a major CAR Accident.
                • This accident had fully shaken me financially and I had to pay rs 65000 for its repair from my own resources
                • The Insurance claim got settled for only rs 25000 and that too after 6 months
                • Still I managed to pay the EMI in march & June to ensure that the account is on
                • In between when ever I had a little of funds I managed to deposit in the account
                • Then I decided to change my job and Go away from the family to Guwahati to be in a position to afford the EMI
                • Soon after going there I started making the payments and have paid about 70000 in just 3 months time by arranging from various resources
                • I was doubt ful about the pending EMI/amount told to me by call center so I asked for a statement.
                • When I checked the statement the payment of rs 15008 shown on 30 april-07, done in Guwahati as cash payment in loan branch was shown as cheque payment. Which raised an alarm regarding the authenticity of their statement and data
                • Then Once the ICICI bank saw that I am keen to pay the EMI they started depositing the security cheques in the account without any information/ concern ( in favor of ICICI Bank Limited) taken from me in advance without any dates on them. These were bounced intentionally as I had no idea about the banking of these cheques.
                • I got my new address updated in the banks records
                • The I again asked for an statement till 31 march-07 which showed a pending amount of only 17542
                • This statement till 31 march 07 was given to me in November-07
                • The I calculated the amount paid after march 07 and calculated that the new pending amount told to me was doubt ful
                • I started calling the call centre , but they asked me to visit the loan branch.
                • When I visited loan branch they asked me to call the call center.
                • This again enhanced my doubts against the Bank policies and treatment.
                • Then I started interacting via mail again & again but there was no sicere reply and all that I got as reply was the list of branches where I could make the payment
                • In spite of this entire still in Dec-07 again I have made a lump sum payment of 22512.
                • Till date I have already paid RS 198968 as per yourr own statement till 18 jan-08
                • The ICICI bank has forgotten that I had a personal loan account with the bank with Loan a./c number LPMUM[protected] which I have already fore closed voluntarily in Dec-07
                • After all these understanding, good behavior and keen to pay all I got is a letter from ICICI bank asking me to pay Rs 253000 in 7 days else the car will be taken in their custody and I will have to face legal consequences.

On the above grounds I Request you to please help me to continue the loan

Seeking your support & favour

Balwant Singh
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:46:43
                SIR, inform me closing amount of car loan and also a/c no. Details- (REG.NO.) MH 14 AN 0008, (D.O.B[protected].
                ICICI bank Car Loan a/c no-- .LUERO[protected], branch-erode(tamil nadu), car no:tn29m2929)
                • The loan started in JUNE 2007, I was doubt ful about the pending EMI/amount, still now i do no the account statement of my car loan, when i visit icici loan branch erode they inform me the statements are posted to ur address but still now i never get my statement, so i need ur help to watch my account statement through internet, kindly advice me how to open my car loan statement through internet. I Request you to help me to assess my car loan through internet for statement.

Dinesh.

Ravinda Kumar
                  i am a credit card holder of your bank since 2004. last year in the month of may 2007 i received new credit card due to expiry of the previous one on my new address.since then i didnot receive the pin number of the new card or any monthly statement of the card.i am working in remote area of northeast and i dont have any phone number becoz no landline or mobile network is available here thats why i have given you the mobile number (earlie it was-[protected] now it is-[protected]) of my brother named Bhanu Kumar who is working with HAL Lukhnow.you are requested to look into the matter and expedite it.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:45:47
                  sir, i am 2yrs running creditcard still i didnt received the last month statement. month after month the same problem is creating. the payment date for last month is 3april 2008. still today i have not received the statement means how can i pay. the fault is in ur side but u r penalizing ourside. how can i accept. pls give me the reply. if i want to ask in local nobody is answering properly in ur icici branches.
                  icici poor service
                  sir, my icici account in tamilnadu with nagapattinam.iam 2yrs running debit cards. i tried to get this activated and called up icici call center. i went to their branch in nagapattinam too to find out how to get it activated. there was no responce.
                  which i did my post compalient at the nagapattinam office.however its almost 2yrs, but still not even a single word from them.i my hand not activated debit card that was in my pooojas room.but still my cheque box is in transaction
                  pls give me the reply
                  regards,
                  chakkaravarthi,
                  nagapattinam
                  Debit card pin number not received

Last week I have recieved debit cared but i dint get Debit card pin number so please delevered my Debit card card pin number fastly to my address...
                  dear Sir

i have recieved by credit card but has not received my ipine no.

regards
                  manali
                  I got a new credit card in October 08, but I haven't got the PIN number till date ( 30 July) despite wasting a lot of my time talking to the ICICI Customer Care and also writing letters to their office in Mumbai and Hydrabad in Nov 08. So what comment can I offer to the complaints registered by other affected parties ?
                  credit card pin number not send please send my pin number

Rajesh Kannan
                    I am ICICI credit card holder. I have been using the credit card more than three years. I checked my credit card mini statement through ATM on 16th Jan 2008. I found a transaction worth Rs. 1000 on 11th jan 2008. I called the bank immediately to complain about the transaction since i haven't made any transaction on the day. The call centre executive said the merchant hasn't claimed the money, asked me to wait for 2 or 3 more days. I told him, the transaction is illegal since i haven't made any purchases. I asked them divulge the details of the merchant and address so that i can get some clue about the transaction but they declined to divulge the merchant details. They couldn't stop the payment, if i have to go for a dispute i may have to go only when the settlement happens. The bank is not helping to stop the criminal activity. I see the bank is getting away from the responsibility of helping a genuine customer. If i have bought something online that is supposed to be delivered at my address and the delivery proof will be with the merchant. I dont know how to handle this.

Rajesh Kannan D
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:45:26

Online transaction — TO STOP TRANSACTION

SInce Morning i am calling SBI Customer care and Different Head branches, to reslove my urgent Query, but noone is ready to respond in answering even basic information, Government related issues are worst to deal with, they are making us realize.

ICICI Bank — non payment of tax saving bond march 2003 [Resolved]

ajit singh
                      i have been holder of tax saving bonds 2003 bearing no 4854580 but till date i have not received any payment so for.i have...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Kamal B Trivedi
                      I have applied for ICICI trading account on 25 December 2007,but still on date my trading account is not yet initalized.The Agent name Rohit More ([protected])do not attend my calls & don't reply for account activation.

Details of Agent:-

Hanuman Road,Vile Parle[E]
                      Mumbai-400057
                      Tel:[protected],26172512
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:45:08
                      Sir, This is amar previously iam worked in icicibank personal loans (dst5hy samrat solutions pvt ltd hyderabad )in a sales exicutive.iam qualifed for knock out scheme but i dint recieve any information from anybody, my colegue miss haritha went to collect her gift from dst there she saw my name that i qualified for LCD n she toled dst people are asking why amar is not coming 2 collect the gift?sales manager phanimadhav, business manager ramakrishna, team leader pratap, also not supporting me.conformly i know that i qualified for gift.plz responce for my mail.

THANKING YOU
                      AMAR.

R.Venkatasalam
                        as iam using ICICI bank credit card for more than one year, i have been purchased products using icici credit card. The total outstanding will be of Rs.23,000/-, they asked to pay minimum due of Rs.6450/- on 21stof december 2007,but i paid Rs.6500/- on 28th of december,for that they have charged me Rs1700/-as late payment as well assent a letter to pay all the dues immediately.suppose if i tried to call the customer care also,they are not responding well and they are providing the details what i asked .if i asked them to come for the settlement also , they are not accepting, so i have been firmly planned to surrender the card ,but donohow to do it.I[censored] provide with enough detaits to solve my problem will be really helpful.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:44:53
                        I am akash agrawal from Gwalior new user of credit card. I dont know how to use it and after using what is the procedure of repayment. My card received to me on september 2007. Just checking the card i withdraw the cash from the card Rs. 100/- . Having receive the card , i have not receiced any letter or statement regarding payment. Your executive give not full instruction regarding credit card how it is possible for a layman to a proper use of credit card. Yesterday i went ICICI office at gwalior for credit card information, they told me about my due payment. My due payment is so high. It is not possibe for me to submit that amount, it is all happened due to lack of information and misguidance of your executive. I think this is not a facility it is just a headec , without any information how can i know that what is my due amount and what is my due date. So i have been firmly planned to surrender the card ,but donohow to do it.I[censored] provide with enough detaits to solve my problem will be really helpful.
                        Thankyou
                        Akash Agrawal
                        yes i totally agree to your complaint even iam facing the same proble even i want to settle the credit card but icici bank is never aggreeeing to this please let me know how should i settle the card and be a free person

I received a call from ICICI Lombard regarding Insuranace Policy unfortunately I bought this for Rs 10,000, Later on I enquired about return benifit, & I came to know that there in none of return benifit facility, so I decided to cancel & but in credit card bill I received cancellation charges of RS. 2117

At the time of cancellation I had told do not apply cancellation charges to my bill, & no one has informed me at the time of buying that there should be cancellation charges.

So request you allow me waiver of this bill amount, else disable my Gold credit card & also my Saving a/c in your bank.

Personal details : Hemant G Shimpi. Pune
                        ICICI branch Bund Garden Pune.
                        Mobile No : [protected]

Hemant Shimpi.
                        Respected sir,
                        I wished for your favourable and urgent help as I am totally faid up the harrasments from the bank of ICICI cridit payment collection executives.
                        Sir, I have an ICICI Cridit Card No. [protected]. sinc few years I paid properly and timely but now from last year iam unable to pay it as my financial condition is poor due to sudden demise of mother as she was cancer patient lots of expenses done on her but was of no use. My husband is not with me I am totally all alone in worldwith my two small kids . when iam in duty of emergency( Hospital ) executives comes in house and asked here and there about me my kids and I am in mentally disapointed always about it. Last week one executive came here and insulted me and told me Iam waiting your out side of door he sat there on his bike.
                        Sir, If i had even a singlr Rupe I never requst you help me Sir, i am not telling that I won"t pay it I can pay and clear it in Rs.5000/- my husband was using it I don"t now about it but I can pay this amount. This can only possible for me.
                        With deepest request to you to draw your helping hands towards me wishing for your favourable help with lots of tears and hundred folds waiting for your earlist help

Thanking You

Rajni Reddy.
                        Bhopal (MP)
                        I agree with all of you and for more clarity, I wanted a reset of PIN for my ATM cards as I had lost my diary which had all the details. I called three banks; ICICI, ABN AMRO and HDFC all one after the other. ABN AMRO was the best and the quickest have done my job on the call. HDFC was second best taking a bit more time on the hold up part but nevertheless they are angels as compared to ICICI bank. ICICI bank was a hell on earth, they verified me and to my utter disbelief they said that I even after al this I will have to go to their bank branch and get myself verified. Which was so pathetic, I spend more than an hour on the phone wasting much time and money and then like a govt. bank, they ask me to come over for just a reset of a PIN. Even in the case of a Govt. bank I would have known so I would have saved money on the phone as we all know that we need to go there and have the work done. But this was the worst of both the worlds, its disguise an international bank using tele banking which is practically useless as after that one needs to go to them to pay your respects. I have decided that once my vehicle EMIis are over, I will ASAP close my account with ICICI as there many banks exceeding quantumly in terms of quality compared to this one.
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

ICICI / Credit Card — Employ of icici bank are sleeping need not bother to solve the issue only have Customer Care no [Resolved]

Sarabjeet Singh
                          Reminder 1
                          Dear Sir/Madam

I was having Icici Credit card no [protected] on the month of August...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

Karthikeyan
                          To
                          The manager
                          ICICI personal loan

Contact Person: Deepak Malhotra – Location- Noida – [protected] –[protected]/12

It’s hardly over a month I am in line with for my personal loans. But there were not any of responds till now. I have been calling them since Monday but I was told he was busy in meeting agree, I left the message for him that need to know the status. Unfortunately, it’s almost 5 days I have not even received single call from his end.
                          Since four days I am constantly touch with Ms. Priya in ICICI bank – noida branch & said that Deepak was busy in meeting.

Literally, it is time to pull out the socks up I also agreed, 15days back that Deepak called me & said your loan got approval & you are in need of 6 cheque leafs with sign, i had completed all the formalities as require. I already lodged compliant in ICICI but its of no use..

Moreover, I made a call daily mini of 10-15 times but I do not know why Deepak was not picking my phone. As I already told you I am losing my patience with such authenticated banks. It’s really absurd that people are not communicating the factual account. This is the main prob with you. If I was not eligible for the limited loans that is being offered by any of the bank it should be intimated to me with in a limited time period.

Karthik
                          [protected]/[protected]
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:44:43
                          Here are the two account no who have made me fraud and told me that i have won a lottory and i have to pay a sum of Rs 1, 00, 000/- to claim the amount. Plase get verified about the account no and let me know

Mr Aman[protected]
                          Pan No akkpa6298E
                          Rojori Garden

Laltlepuii Changte[protected]

Please let me know on my contact No [protected]
                          CREDIT CARD NO.[protected]
                          DISPUTE REQUEST NO.69124206 ON ROYAL SUNDARAM

WITHOUT MY CONSENT I HAVE RECEIVED MESSAGE TO MY CELL ROYAL SUNDARAM INSURANCE DRAWN RS.6998/-

I HAVE FILED ABOVE DESPUTE REQUEST AND FAXED ON 22.06.08 FAX NO.[protected] EVERY 15 DAYS CALLED TO PHONE BANKING OFFICER AND THEY INFORMED ME TO AFTER 60 DAYS ONLY WILL GET THE DETAILS. BUT AFTER 60 DAYS THEY INFORMED ME NOT RECEIVED FAX AGAIN IMMEDIATELY GIVEN FAX ON 01.09.08 & 02.09.08 ALSO AND POSTED LETTER TO MR.HARSHIL MEHTA, NODAL OFFICER, BANJARAHILLS, HYDERABAD AND ALSO ICICI BANK LTD, CHARGE BACK DEPT. IIFLOOR, EMPIRE COMPLE LOWER PEAREL MUMBAI.

I WAS CHEATED BY ICICIBANK OR ROYAL SUNDARAM . PLEASE LET US KNOW IMMEDIATEY

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL

THANKING YOU

ICICI — BANK A/C [Resolved]

vishal
                            Attn: chanda kochar head icici bank india

Apology letter dated 27/12/07 regarding sr49488509 recived from...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (79)

ICICIcredit Card — Misuse of credit card. [Resolved]

ritesh jain
                            Dear Representative,
                            I am Ritesh Jain, I am Customer & shareholder of ICICI Bank Ltd, I am customer of ICICI Bank...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (5)