ICICI Bank Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center
ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office
ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

Good

ICICI Bank related photos (3697)

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

RAVI Raj chawla
Dear SIR,
Ihave a credit card number[protected]
we have used 9000 rupees with the card and paid in time with the other charges
I have broken the car and put in the drop box in atm centreI have also sent a aletter to the bank regarding caancellaation of the saame card.
aagaain I have received the statement thaat I have to pay 947 rupees more.SIR,now how and why should I Pay more I am a small employee.
please look after my compalintand send me a letter otherwise your bank stafaf will call me 20 times in a day and harass me
thanks
Ravi Raj chawla
m47a street number 5
new mahavir nagar
new delhi=110018
ph-[protected]
Sir/Madam,
I have credit card no[protected], for which I am a defaulter always for not paying BILL ON TIME as a result i have to bear with the unnecessary harrasement and all because i dont get my bills on time and just some SMS time and again on my mobile...........................
Please treat this complaint on priority and CANCEL THE CARD-telling me the full and final payment to be maid against the card.
Thanks & regards
Dharminder Sethi
C5C/29A
Janak Puri
New Delhi-58
HI ! MY NAME IS ROSHAN AND I HAVE APPLIED FOR AN ICICI CREDIT CARD .AND I GOT A CALL FROM THE BANK AND THEY ASKED ME ABOUT MY TELEPHONE BILL AND CELL PHONE BILL.AND THEN I GAVE MY TELPHONE BILLS CA NUMBER.AFTER AN HOURS TIME I RECEVIED A MESSAGE ON MY CELL PHONE STATING YOU NEXT BILL WILL BE DR FROM CREDIT CARD..I WAS SHOKED ..ON THE CALL I ASKED THE REPRESENTATIVE WHETER ANY MONEY WILL BE DUDUCTED FROM MY CARD OR SOMETHING BUT HE WAS LIKE NO I AM JUST TAKING THIS FOR PROOF AND ALL ..WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ICICI ... "BILL AANE SE PHLE HI MAR RAHE HO "

ROSHAN
Dear Card provider,
I am using your credit card no [protected]. But I have not received the bill till now.
Please send it immediately, so that I can make the payment on time.
Malay Rana

Naseem Ahmed
    I am Naseem Ahmed and I have a Salary Account[protected] with ICICI Bank for the past 1.6 years. I have received the shock of my life today.

Your bank has debited all the money from my account and it shows a balance of Rs:19,493/- without any intimation and I would like to bring to your notice that I had called up your customer Care department to ask them and they said that its against your credit card bill.

Well Did I authorize you to access my account? Why was it done without my authorization? Does your Bank know what discrepancies I am having with the Credit Card department? I had gone down to the bank to discuss the credit bills I was receiving and they told me to complain to the Phone Banking department as they are a different ENTITY..!! So, how could ICICI give the credit card department the authority to access my account? I am hereby serving this as a notice that I would not like to be a part of such unprofessional Bank or have anything to do with them.

I had made several complains to the Credit card department for the wrong bills and corrected them but there was no action taken from their end for which I had stopped the payments and was waiting to settle with the Credit Card Department and finish off but with this having happened I will NOT MAKE PAYMENTS.

I also have loan going on with your bank why don’t you go and check if there ever has been a delay in the EMI? Code of the Loan is LPDEL[protected], but now the EMI for the same will be dropped because of this suspension of my account.

Please take this as a Notice from my side that I do not wish to be a part of this Bank anymore. My account number ********7873 close the account and DO NOT EXPECT any payments till the credit card issue is not resolved.

Bank Account #[protected]
    Credit card # [protected]
    Personal Loan # LPDEL[protected]
    I completely agree that ICICI Bank especially the credit card department is the worst nightmare.
    i wouldn't be surprised if the call centre people would have called you pretending to call from a local police station and they have a warrant in your name. This is a common mal practice done by Icici collection agencies.

Dr. om prakash singh
      To
      The manager
      Icici personal loan

i am Omprakash Singh from Ferozepur (Pb), working as Veterinary Doctor in Nestle India Ltd. Moga (Pb).,, i was applied for the personal loan with icici bank in Bhatinda,, in 1st week of Jan. 08, the concern executive (DAS Associates Ferozepur Mr. Deepak Singla:[protected] said with in one week you can get the loan
      , i am also agreed, 15days back that executive called your loan got approval you should give 18 cheque leafs with sign, i have done all the formalities , after nobody didnt responce, i repeatedly contacted concerned executive but he is just passing the time,, now also he said give me one day you will get the money ,, its 15 days over ,, i dont know what icici peoples doing when i get the loan ,, iff its possible or not,, they will return my cheque or not???????????????? otherwise please be ready for litigation.
      thank you.
      aplication/reference no: 59017455

thanks and regards
      Omprakash Singh
      Mob.[protected].

Personal Loan — delay in loan

I have applied a personnal loan in your ICICI Bank ltd, Patiala Branch. There are already two personnel loans in my name viz.
      1. LPPAT[protected] for Rs.1, 00, 000/- with 48 EMI’s Rs.2, 990/- (Paid 10)
      2. LPPAT[protected] for Rs. 1, 00, 000/- with 24 EMI’s Rs.4, 972/- (Paid4)
      I was in need of meony for domestic reason. So I visited your bank and asked about more personnel loan. Then the Loan Manager concerned assured me the bank, on the basis of my traks, can give me Rs.2, 52, 000/- out of which I could made repament of above two loans and can have More than Rs. 52, 000/- extra. I handed over the signatured photocopies of
      1. PAN
      2. Residence proof (Ration Card)
      3. Identity card
      4. Photo (snap) of self
      I am a a regular employee of Punjab State Electricity Board, Patiala. Earning Rs. 19691/- as Gross Salary and my net salary is Rs. 14718/-
      I was assured that within four days My loan will be disbursed. After one week I again visited the Bank. Again I was told that In FI my residential status was negative. Actually we all were out of city for four days because of the death of my Mother in law. When I told them the fact they said that within next two days my loan will be cleared but still I got no resposne.
      Please do the needfull.

i.c.i.c.i. — parsonal loan

sir my personal loan a/c/is LPJA[protected],
      SIR iam complite pay my loan amount[protected] but my ecs is not stop . so please you contact me my contact no. is 0-[protected] and my n

Personal Loan — mental toture to a depressed & heart patient

Dera sir/madam,
      i took a loan of rs.31, 000.00 from ge money.a paid few installments, but due to bad health i was unable to work due to which i cant work and was unable to pay money.But now Mr.Parshant, your recovery agent is puttingpressure on me and even he declared me fraud in sms to me, and over all misbehaved my mother., which is a limite., In I will be forced to harrassment, if some thing happens mr.parshant & ge money will be only responsible for it.i am ready to the instllments from 2009 onwards.
      my id is [protected].
      vipan

Meenal Kulkarni
        I hold a savings account with ICICI for the past seven years. I do not have any credit card linked with this account. Recently I have two fraudulent transactions on my account worth Rs. 10570 and Rs. 880. When I called the customer service rep, after so many phone calls and a long wait, he told me that my account has been "wrongly" linked to another credit card holder and it seems that that person is withdrawing money from my account. My God, I am almost shattered by this response. What a security breach! I have decided to close my account. The bank has not emailed me, there is no way we can reach the account managers, and the call keeps getting routed from one customer service rep to another. I hope I get my hard earned money back which I had saved for so long.

ICICI Bank — Unauthorised transaction by Bank in saving account

I am a saving account holder with ICICI BANK LTD.
        And I also hold a credit card of ICICI which has no linkage with my saving account.
        Due my personal problems I could not make payment for due payment of my credit card account.
        On one day suddenly ICICI Bank without my consense/authorosation withdraw tha amount from my saving account and this amount is not refelecting any of trsanction of my saving account.
        This is a clearly unauthorised acess to my saving account. Due to non-ethical act of ICICI bank I am facing lots of problems as I was having only this money with me to survive for whole month.

Please help me .
        Dear Gurmeet,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Please write to us with your contact details and account number at [protected]@icicibank.com (Subject line: UID 225076). We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

ICICI Customer Service Team.
        ICICI service team. You can just do stupid and then say sorry.

Manas Mishra
          I recently moved out of the country and still wanted to use the credit card which ICICI gave me. It was an international card. I wanted the communication address to be changed in order to receive them at my home and not where I was living before I flew out.

ICICI bank refused to change my address indicating the area is not serviceable. I told them that I get all my communications from all other cards at this address. If ICICI bank is not able to service, it should be done to keep a customer's interest. However, they refused to buldge and I was forced to cancel my card.

I had been a HNI for the bank and this is my state. I would urge this complain to be taken up and the credit card department of the bank be forced to provide a resolution.

Sir

Sub: Requesting for changing of address of credit card statment.
          Ref: Credit Card No:[protected], GKS Narayanamurthy

My Present Address is: Shriram Transport Finance Co.LTd
          Plot No.2, Sector-3, Second Floor
          Opp: Girijan Bhavan, M V P Double Road
          M V P COlony, Visakhapatnam-17
          Ph No:2730332, [protected]

Vijay Kundu
            Hi Sir,

I am a Software Engineer and working i Gurgaon. I applied for ICICI Demat accont on 2nd Jan 2008 and it has been more than a month and i have no clue what is happening with my application for Demat Account. For demat account opening, i contacted Mr Sanjeev Verma (who is working as a Senior Sales Manager in ICICI) and he sent a sales guy named "Pradeep". I had handed over all the required documents - Salary slip, cheque of Rs 250 etc to that guy on the same day. After that i contacted Pradeep several no of times (more than 4-5) regarding my application status but didn't get any answer for the same. Then, i contacted Mr Verma 4-5 times but he also didn't gave any satisfactory answer. right now, i am completely lost what is happening with my application. Even these two guys are not ready to give me my application id or some other reference no so that i go and contact any other ICICI person.

Please can somebody help me on this.

Vijay

T K PARAMESHWARAN
              I AM A CREDIT CARD HOLDER ( C.C NO. [protected], TAKEN A CASH LOAN AGAINST MY CARD FOR RS. 35000/- AND THE OUTSTANDING BALANCE ON[protected] IS 24,621. 42. IN DECEMBER, 2007, I PAID RS. 30 000/- TO CLOSE MY LOAN BY CHARGING PRE PENALITY AND OTHER CHARGE IF ANY.
              BUT THEY SENT ANOTHER BILL IN JAN 2008 SHOWING RS. 25, 4912. 11 MORE DUES WHICH IS ILLEGAL. THEY SHOULD HAVE DEBIT THE BALANCE AMOUNT AFTER ADJUSTING THE OUTSTANDING DUES TO MY C CARD.
              IF YOU ARE NOT IN A MOOD TO HELP THE CUSTEMER THEN I COMPEL TO CLIOSE MY CARD.

T K PARAMESHWARAN,
              C-261, EASTEND APARTMENTS,
              DELHI-110096, INDIA
              [protected](MOB.)

charles024

my name is charles raj i recieve an statement from your bank that was the last one of my transaction that was higher than i used. i bought a electronics item and filled petrol first for 500 then 400,which was 2990,i have payed first 1000,then1525,then1000.but the last bill which has come was 970 why more of 500 hundred rupees.please check statement again. thank you.

ICICI — OVERBILLING

Please refer my earlier complaints filed on 17sept confirmation code137ab and 18sept code beingdd78d.no action has been taken by the company.i was holding icici card no [protected] on its own initiative the bank decided to upgrade the old card and gave me a new card[protected]. as per the banks instructions i destroyed the old card and deposited the same. i now find i am billed some 14, 000rs for a card which i have never used. i have tried to explain this to your customer care but to no avail.if the card has been used please provide the details on my e - mail ID.YOUR VERBAL HARASSMENT IF IT CONTINUES WILL FORCE ME TO TAKE YOU TO THE CONSUMER COURT.

ICI Credit Card — without any purchasing bill

Dear Sir
                I have a credit card of ICICI bank and saving a/c also.I had not purchase from credit card but they had raise bill 17000/00(sevent thousand) .when i told them about bill then they have deduct as same amount from my saving account and blocked my credit card.

after that i am requesting them that why you can deduct this amount but they don't give any responce.

so i want to recover my money which they deduct from my account without any purchasing.
                thanks
                kanchan kumar jha

Harsh Kumar Sharma
                  In the month of Oct.2007 I paid a cheque (on 3.10.07) which was about 990- less than the purchase made by me earlier.I was late by about 12 days in making the balance payment in the next bill.Then this amount swelled to RS.1834- which I paid by cheque no.196516 and prosted against such a severe punishment which included fine as well as interest .In response to this protest in the bill issued on 19.12.07 Rs.843.88 were reversed i.e.I ultimately paid 1834-843.88=990 i.e. the sum I was supposed to pay.Now I have received bill dated 19.1.08 where all those charges have been reimposed and again I am required to pay 1833.88.What is this?It is disgusting.Please correct the bill.Such happenings raise doubts about integrity of bank.It appears the stories we hear about foreign banks are mostly true and they take customers for a ride .Unsuspecting customers must be suffering a lot.So I call upon you to clear this mess once for all.Harsh Sharma credit card no.[protected]

Aritra Kumar Misra
                    I hold an ICICI gold credit card.I was on a trip to USA and on returning to India found to my dismay that 71,229.93 rupees has been charged on my credit card.The statement suggests that payment was done to 'ESeva'.
                    Quite obviously,I have blocked the card by calling up the helpdesk/customer service immediately.
                    The worst part of this episode is that I have never used this credit card in my life.Nor have I ever shared any piece of information on this card to anyone.
                    Goinf by a few of the copmplaints out here,its quite obvious that this has been done from within ICICI.My card number ends with 9002.Most of the other people who has lodged a complaint also has card numbers ending with similar digits.
                    I have raised a dispute with the bank[protected] and have also lodged a FIR with the police on this issue.
                    I have no idea how to approach this situation.Can anyone suggest me anything?
                    I am using ICICI cradit card for last 6-7 years. Last month, ICICI has tranfered all my points to imint card without permission. When going through the imint site, I have not found suffecient outlet in Pune & PCMC area where I can reedem these points. The few outlets mentioned are unknown to me. I have requested ICICI to transfer all the points back to my credit card. But they have not shwon any interest.
                    I am holding ICICI credit card no [protected], In which i found froud transaction. Some one done online transaction through my credit card of Bharti cellular ltd dated on 7th Jun, 2009. Transactions mention below.

Transaction Details :

Card Number : [protected] - HABIBULLA KHAN

Date Ref. Number Transaction Details Transaction Amount
                    Domestic Transactions
                    12/06/2009 196221 CHEQUE PAYMENT RECEIVED, THANK YOU Rs. 5, 000.00(CR)
                    07/06/2009 74568229159000578033097 BHARTI CELLULAR LTD Rs. 3, 400.00(DR)
                    07/06/2009 74568229159000578025531 BHARTI CELLULAR LTD Rs. 5, 000.00(DR)
                    07/06/2009 74568229159000578033055 BHARTI CELLULAR LTD Rs. 2, 688.00(DR)
                    07/06/2009 74568229159000578033089 BHARTI CELLULAR LTD Rs. 5, 000.00(DR)
                    07/06/2009 74568229159000578033071 BHARTI CELLULAR LTD Rs. 8, 000.00(DR)
                    07/06/2009 74568229159000578025549 BHARTI CELLULAR LTD Rs. 5, 700.00(DR)
                    07/06/2009 74568229159000578025556 BHARTI CELLULAR LTD Rs. 5, 000.00(DR)
                    07/06/2009 74568229159000578033063 BHARTI CELLULAR LTD Rs. 4, 200.00(DR)
                    06/06/2009 74477489158014383727497 ICVBP IPRUODAY Rs. 10, 000.00(DR)
                    31/05/2009 74332749152915157011702 ROOPAM CLOTH CENTRE Rs. 250.00(DR)

Sir Plz help me in this credit card fraud matter asap.

Habibulla Khan
                    this is not correct on card .

shekar Mani
                      Dear All,
                      My Salary Account[protected] has been liened against my ICICI Credit overdue paayment.
                      I want to know how they can take the money in my Salary account without my authorization?

I call the ICICI Credit card concerned person and he is always busy? how i do i settle the account without siscussion.

ICICI is acting highhandedly and using arm twisting tatics and thier Customer care Manager reply's mail as though he is a robot ,answers not relevent to the quiries that i have raised.

regards,
                      shekar Mani
                      Hello Sir/Madam,

As I am holding ICICI bank saving account from July
                      2006 to till date and If you check my full bank statements, it is very clean and never get delayed to pay my pending.
                      But due to some family health issues this time I had requested to ICICI customer care guys, I am in my village so it will be late for me and I am ready to pay late interest charges for that duration to my ICICI credit card that guy told, OK fine.

Now after coming back, I found that my ICICI saving account has been blocked without any information, even each and every call I have picked and answered and checked my all mails as well and even while discussing about my late credit card payment, they didn't inform me also.

Now I requested so many times to ICICI asst. manager
                      of ICICI bank, Bangalore and told about my situation, I will pay it in coming 2-3 months as I am in problem, then firstly his behaviour was very rude and treating me like I am a thief and he told me, you have to pay full amount otherwise they will remain block the saving account.

Here I am very disappointed with the ICICI customer treating service and losing the respect of ICICI Bank.

As per policy, he can block the credit card but there should be some kind of acknowledgement before blocking the saving account. so that based on my condition I can arrange/settle the credit card amount.
                      But in my case he didn't follow any policy and I didn't get any saving account blocking information and as of now I am in very critical situation.

Please unblock my ICICI saving account, so that I can pay my remaining ICICI credit card pending and properly manage my family health issues as well which is first priority for me.

As being a privilege customer for ICICI bank, at least I can expect this request to full.

LoOKing for your customer support and respecting ICICI's customer service.

Please call me @ [protected]
                      my credit card number is: Card Number : 5239 XXXX XXXX 8004 -
                      Name: SATYA PRAKASH P

Satya
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

ICICI Bank Credit Card — collection agent approaching for payment even after money receipt sent by icici online.

DEBESH P KANUNGO
                        [protected] payment received by icici credit card on 15 jan08 as per the MR sent to me online.
                        Your out sourced...

Peter D. Alhat
                        My ICICI Bank VISA card was misplaced/lost in the month of May' 07 when I was posted at Mumbai the same was informed to CustomerCare Dept. with the instructions to block my credit card.Since then I'm not not using the credit card for any purchases/cash withdrawal. Presently I'm posted in Assam.On 22nd Jan'08, an amount of Rs.24,758.00 has been debited from my ICICI account without any transactions from my side.After several calls to Customer Care Dept. I have not been given any reason for deduction of the amount from my account. This is heartburn for me & created lot of mental tention.Kindly suggest.

icici visa bank credit card — undue charges

on my credit card the bank is just charging the late payment charges and service tax thereon, even though they are not giving any service like bill pay etc., from last six months. even i have sent them a sms to cancell my cards if they r not in a position to pay or give service requested to them. I have never used PIN no. and without that they are not taking any complaint on their service number.
                        I received ICICI bank credit card 8 months back with 50 thousand credit limit and 500 rupees annual fees
                        Later i was not in the station for almost 6 months and i could not able to pay the annual fees, they bloked the card in next 2 months still iam getting the SMS for annula fees every month after 6 month the annual fees came to 2000 rupees with interest once i reached the station i called ICICI customer care i requested them to wavied of the interest, they refused to waive off full interest and only 500 rupees wavied off i paid 1652 rupees
                        i lost 1653.00 without using credit card single time and i dont understand how they are putting interest for blocked card.
                        Now i paid 1653 rupees and i raise the request for cancellation of card.

Worst experience with ICICI credit card and want to fill complaint aganist them please help me out.

I can be reached for below mail address
                        Prashanth
                        [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Kalpana
                          I'm Kalpana & mY card no is [protected].

I lost my card in BTM , Bangalore area on Sep18th '07 & On 19th I had complaint to ICICI customer care and the same day your ICICI person traced the person transacted Sheela in Devendra telecom, Bangalore and he + Devendra telecom made her to pay the bills of 9690 + 170Rs. They had put me also in the concall & made clear. Then he told me that he will scrap my card & since she paid the amount, there is no need for me to pay the amount again & even told me, if you want you can complaint to police. I asked him should I pay this money in future ? He confirmed me that there is no need to pay. He will take care.
                          But again & again in my statements, you are asking me to pay the amount. When I believe ICICI & ask for further procedures, he confirmed me, nothing to woory & no need to pay the money.
                          Why to pay 2 times for one transaction.

Even they could train their people to guide others >>>>>>> Unecesarily i got that card I beleive. Torturing day & night. You have more complaints to look into. But treat this also important. By all these you are loosing your name & customers at end
                          My credit card [protected] was lost on 11.12.2010. Hence, I request you to freeze any transaction of my card immediately and I also request to issue a new credit card at the earliest for my future transaction.
                          Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

K.BASKAR
                          my credit [protected] was lost please issue new credit card my mobile no [protected]
                          my name is harvinder kaur and i hav lostm my credit card and have made several complaints to get a new card, but no responce from the company side, , , i have never seen such a poor responce.
                          it is a big bazar credit card-[protected], , , harvinder kaur ku-98 pitampura [protected], [protected]
                          cust id 4992916

ICICI Bank Personal Loan — i have not received my documents back

nitesh chhibber
                            This is in regards to the pre approved personal loan(Ref No.[protected] which was given to me for 1.48K and i applied for it...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

Arunan Chandrasekaran

I am holding a car loan with ICICI Bank. for this i have given ECS instruction for collecting the Installments. But on Jan 14th I have preclosed the loan. But the ICICI bank says the ECS instruction will not be withdrawn even if it is a pre closure.

I need the solution of the same.

Arunan Chandrasekaran
                            MY LOAN ACCOUNT NO. IS [protected] I NEED MY LOAN TRACK ON MY MAIL PLS. SEND ME FAST
                            YOURS ... SANDEEP KUMAR S/O SHRI BHAGWAN H NO.380 PANDIT DHARAMPAL MOHALLA TAJPUR KALAN DELHI-110036
                            myloan account no. is LUDELXX5595 i need my loan track on my mail pls. send me fest

your ...deepak sharma so shir R.S.Sharma H.no.B.23 SOUTH GANESH NAGER DELHI.110092
                            We want Car loan Statement of Account bearing A/c No.LAN No. LAHYD[protected] Location : SECUNDERABAD. Name: SRI SAI TEJA PROJECTS (P) LTD.
                            Address : 8570/2, KAYJEE MANSION RP ROAD, SECUNDERABAD.
                            email Id : [protected]@yahoo.com

Kayjee Mansion, H.No. 8570/2,
                            Rashtrapathi Road, Opp Automotive Manfacture,
                            SECUNDERABAD-500003.
                            Complaint comments  Add a comment

ICICI Bank Credit Card No:4477 4608 0783 5006 — Adhon card issued and amoun charged in this card

Dharmendra Manojbhai Desai
                              Sub:Issued Adhon credit card used amount of Rs.7355.43 and we donot received any credit card and statement.

Dear...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Vikas Goel
                              We are the 44 officers with GOI and we opened our salary account with ICICI Bank,Pune Branch.

While opening the acccounts the staff of ICICI told us that no surcharge will be levied on us while withdrawing money from ATM's of other bank through there club HP debit card but actually the charges were levied on us

On contacting the Customer Care we were told that our account has not been extended such facility and they are just 'sorry' for miscommunication.

Can you kindly guide us what to do in such situations as they are not honoring their commitment
                              It should be their responsibility, because the sales rep is ICICI and mistakes done by sales rep are mistakes done by ICICI. ICICI should be liable for all these mistakes.

I have faced similar situations, where ICICI reps will say / promise anything to sale a card / account.
                              I have faced similar situations, i'm planing to close my account
                              I have also face similar problem...

V.R.CHANDRASHEKAR
                                I have taken loan from Your ICICI Bank,Bangalore of rs.75,000 by reducing balance catogory and I am paying the amount of Rs.2,385/= regularly with in 25th of every month from July 07 to till date. Last balance you are showing to me is 70,679 but I received the message still I have to pay around 6,000 due from myside. I don't know how it is. No pending from my side till now. And I don't know whcih i account they are debiting. My Loan a/c card no. is.[protected]. Sir I want all the details and if you want I will produce the Cheque nos. and it came to my statement and in pass book. Please see this immideatly and reply to me or please tell me to whom I have to meet personnally near Koramangala,Bangalore. Awating for your reply
                                V.R.Chandrashekar
                                I like this app
                                Complaint comments  Add a comment

ICICI Demat Account — Reminder -2 : FW: ICICI bank Demat account opening issue since 1.5 month

Saurabh Tamrakar
                                  Still waiting for any -2 revert.

The account status is showing the following in icicidirect.com
                                  Complaint comments  Comments  (19)

Recently Discussed