ICICI Bank Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center
ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office
ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

Good

ICICI Bank related photos (3691)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

Deepa Kapoor
This is my second complaint on this board, i applied for icici dmat account on 17th Nov 2007 vide cheque no. 909366 drawn on Bank of Maharashtra, Faridabad, in favour of ICICI Securities Ltd. Till date no response. May i know the fate of my application? And how much time a bank needs to open an account, when all the documents desired were complete and all the formalities were done. Even the agent who approached me for my account opening, is not responding, and not picking up my phone calls. Please Help..

Deepa Kapoor
This is regarding my d-mat a/cno.[protected] which has been blocked. It shows that I have not submitted my a/c opening documents. I have submitted these twice last year at the Chembur branch and I was wondering how many times more I have to submit these documents to operate the a/c. since I am out of the country fo approx 3-4 months I want the account to be operative with immediate effect.If you need more details you can call on[protected].
waiting for the a/c to be unblocked.
R.k.Java
Dear sir, June 11, 2008

I, K Srinivasa Rao submitted application to your executive at Hyderabad on 30th April 2008 for opening a DeMat A/c in your reputed bank. Nearly one and half month elapsed, I could not get the account details.
I, therefore, requesting you to do the needful and requesting you respond immediately and if you find any mistake on my application please come and take clarifications.
K.Srinivasa Rao
Cell No.[protected]
Dear sir, June 11, 2008

K.Srinivasa Rao
Cell No.[protected]
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Icici Direct — opening of DEmat A/c

Manish Kumar singh
    on 2 jan i have applied for opening of ICICI Demat A/c .by today there have been two time rejections with stupid reasons.Mr...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

ICICIcredit Card — Freezing my Salary Account In Spite of paying the monthly due

Sundarrajan
    I am Sundarrajan from Coimbatore. The ICICI credit card agents have been freezing my salary account without informing me...

ICICI Bank Credit Card — policy issued giving wrong impression

Neeraj Vyas
    Some times back i received a call on my mobile. Caller informed that he is on behalf of icici credit card. He started telling...

ICICIcredit Card — Dispute against unauthorized transactions On internet

Manish Birla
    To,
    The ICICI Credit Card Manager

Subject: Regarding raising dispute for transactions on my card. (Service...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

Holding ICICI Debit Card (Visa Electron) — Duplicate 500 rs received from ATM

nagesh kothakota
    I am holding ICICI bank debit card, on 27/12/2007 have taken 800.00 rs from SBI ATM center, i received the amount in the following...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

ICICI Home Finance — CHEATING BY ECS EXECUTIVE

GAIKWAD DILEEP BABURAO
    SUB - EXTENSION OF ECS DATE.
    APPL. - Loan a/c no LBMUM [protected].
    I have posted my complaint...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

ICICI Bank - — complaint logged with ICICI Bank for Mis-selling me a Personal Loan

Naresh A Sadhwani

This is in reference to a complaint logged with ICICI Bank for Mis-selling me a Personal Loan,...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (44)

ICICI — Used ICICI card from DEsutche bank ATM(Money didn't came out amd it got detected from account)

Sumit Kumar Gupta
    i TRIED TO WITHDRAW 1000 RS FROM DESUTCHE BANK(Infinity Tower A DLF Phase 2,Desutche Bank) ATM from my ICICI card...

ICICI Bank Personal Loan — Delay in disbursement of Personal Loan

Raja
    I am RAJA.N Applied a Personal loan on ICICI Bank (ALwarpet branch, Chennai).

I Submitted the below things.
    Complaint comments  Comments  (29)

ICICIcredit Card — Harassment of payment of Bill of Rs. 20,000

Nisha Balasubramanian
    The ICICI recovery department personnel constantly keeps calling up. When asked to call on specific time and date he misses...

Sachin Kumar

13). [protected]
    14). [protected]
    15). [protected]

These lines has been activated on 28th Dec 2007. We inserted the
    chips in the instruments o[censored]SHA LEXUS given by you and tried to switch on
    the instrument as per the instructions and guidelines given in your
    help book but are unable to activate them. Kindly do the needful and get
    the lines working as soon as possible as our work suffers due to this
    problem.

Sachin Kumar
    HiTech Producers Pvt. Ltd.
    [protected],[protected]

Anjan Ghosh
      FOR PAST ONE YEAR I AM RUNNING FOR MY HOME PAPERS BUT HEY ARE NOT RELEASED BY ICICI HOME LOAN DEPARTMENT AND EVERY TIME THEY HAVE ONE LINE STATEMENT THAT I HAVE TO PAY RS 65000 BEFORE I GET MY HOME PAPERS BACK IN MY HAND AND WHEN EVER I ASKED FOR THE REASON THEY HAVE NO ANS
      THIS STARTED AFTER MY FATHER EXPIRED LAST DEC AND LOAN WAS INSURED FROM ICICI PRUDENTIAL AND THE CLAIM WAS SETTELED IN THE MONTH OF MARCH ONLY. BUT STILL I DONT HAVE ANY INFORMATION FROM HOMELOAN DEPT ABOUT THE SETTELMENT AND MY PAPERS ARE NOT RELEASED

ICICI Bank Credit Card — recovery and harrasment after settelement left

Manoj Sharma
        Dear sir ,

I was holding a credit card of ICICI Bank (Cr. Card No. [protected]) for approx. 1 year. I...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

raghavendra.c
        my icici bank card is paydirect card no; [protected].
        i forget my id .please send one new pin id to my e,mail address.
        raghu.[protected]@rediff.co.in
        my adderes , bangalore.
        LPMUM[protected] COMPLAIN OF FRAUD
        For the above Loan A/c I had requested the Loan Agreement Copy from the Bank as I was not at all given the Original Loan Agreement Copy from the Bank at any time.
        On receiving the Loan Agreement Copy I found out that Bank has conducted Fraud by altering the prepayment Charges from 2% to 5% by altering it in the Bank Copy and have also put my Fraud Signature alongside. For this go through the attachment send herewith 4031_001.pdf.

I have the Customer Copy with me having the prepayment charge a 2% menntioned in it. For this go through the attachment send herewith 4030_001.pdf.

praful bagla
          my father was using an icici credit card 3-4yrs before but after sometime they given us an general insurance policy against it without asking us then we surrenderd our card 2.5yrs before of which we have receipt. after that we nevwr got any call but previous weak they thretened my father on the name of police n abused my father n torchered him so much that he deposited 30000rs in it. we hav no dues. so pls help us that how to tackle with this situation n solve my query i got an fir against icici n talked to ssp also but dint get any result pls help me. CARD NO.[protected] on nam of s.c bagla.

jay chaurasiya
            Loan LIMUM[protected].
            Due to negligence of our deparment several charges were bourned i have really gone with very bad experince with ICICI Bank evene after contineous reminder many penanlties were chaarged right from first EMI onword .Now i want to close down the loan account & my icici bank account also for this perticular reason.

I have taken 37750 amount cr to account out that i paid with in nine month aaround 18000 instead of that 36000 is showing pending its really surprising to me.that it show around full payment due.

ICICI bank no 1 bank is doing such a BIG Mess now you are including all hidden chages which were not applicable to me at all

Jay
            Dear Sir/Madam

Sub: Partiality with Old Home Loan customer. (Not given benefit to old customer)

Please give answer point to point, you give answer in mail only email.-

This latter to be forward to higher authorities, who can take decision?

Please read the application before given answer to me don’t give same computerize answer.

Give answer with my point to point don’t misguide me.

I am very clear in matter complaining, so don’t tray to divert me in other side.

I know all type of your home loan scheme, so give answer with as per rules and regulation.

Please give answer properly, and understand my point, don't repeat same theory, or I think you know my question but you don't have answer, so you are divert me in other side or I have to live this for other legal way in the court of rule.

Please see with future business you are not given any condition about in future you are not given /eligible for benefits to same (FRR) customer. It is a violating of same as same benefits theory. As per your term and condition, you are not write this things that home loan customer is not eligible for reducing of interest rate by the ICICI Bank for new customer, So you are violating the term and condition it may be wrong as per legal and customer protection by government of India and RBI rule, So I am requesting you please change your condition for all the home loan customer, It is not a matter of interest but human mentality is also changed.
            Please ask what is the different between old and new home loan customer. You can give free life insurance to new customer it is ok but in rate of interest is a violation of terms and condition with old and new customer of home loan.
            It is a one type of misguiding of home loan customer, what is the guaranty for new customer to not increasing 10.25% to 11.25% within some time,(10.25% is life time rate) How much time you are given 10.25% of interest to new customer.
            You cannot make different between same types FRR customer, because you give other benefits to new customer but this is a partiality with old and new customer. This type of offer is reducing your business with effect to old customer is going for new agency, Other wise you convert all the home loan to new home loan with effect from 10.25% rate of interest.
            It is a highly object by old home loan customer I understand your matter but I am asking about your Disparity between two customer who taken house loan from you in same system Floating Reference Rate(FRR) but one is offering 10.25% and old customer is not important for you so I am worried about your Floating Reference Rate Disparity, So I am asking about this matter only all other thing I know very well , but why you are making this type of Disparity, You have to make same treatment to all Floating Reference Rate customer, You given chance to variable for all not for someone,
            Give replay with consult matter, you forward my application to higher authority

Forwarding of my suggestion to the concerned authorities, who can implement Customer satisfaction and I hope it is taken positively in favors of home loan customer.
            One more request is that you give facility for business to new customer but don’t create disparity between the customers. You have to give benefit to your entire home loan customer.
            Make competition with other Home Loan finance companies, not with your own customer who taken Home loan from you. You attract other customer from other Home Loan finance companies. That is making you high business profile.

I requesting you take imperative decision and make different with other Home Loan finance companies. Make Marketing with other.

Please advise me what I have to do?

(B M Solanki)

Syed Raheel Hussain Hashmi
              I.C.I.C.I. CREDIT CARD
              "Landmark" Race Course Circle
              Vadodara, Gu
              IN
              icicibank.com

Are the Credit Card Statements to be sent in an open envelope ? The envelope flap showed no evidence of glue / gum to secure it. The chembur Post office postman was also shown this, and is a witness.

Does this not expose the credit card number for uninvited unwanted activities on the part of miscreants.

The I.C.I.C.I bank (CHEMBUR)staff do not acknowledge the hard copy of the complaint. Why ?

Whoever is responsible for this should be punished.

Does the Bank have no Responsibility to ensure safety?

Mudit
                IAM NOT GETTING CREDIT CARD STATMENTS DUE TO WHICH IAM UNABLE TO KNOW ITS BILLS AND ALL.AS WELL WHEN I TAKE BILLS FROM COSTOMERCARE IT SHOWS THOSE TRANSACTIONS ALSO WHOSE AMT I ALREADY PAID TO BANK .
                fend trancfer in my card
                SHIKHA CHAUHAN

Address:
                C-83/8 Mohanpuri,
                Arjun gali no.7, Moujpur
                Delhi:110053
                Contact no.[protected]
                Email id : chauhanshikha.[protected]@rediffmail.com

Objective
                To work in a challenging and responsible position where my professional background can be utilized for the progress of the organization and to update myself with the latest technologies, so as to enable myself to establish in future

Academic Background
                • Graduate From Delhi University
                • 12th from CBSE Board in 2005
                • 10th from CBSE Board in 2003

Computing Skills
                • 1 Year Diploma Course (DIT) From Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute

Work Experience
                • 3 year experience in teaching line as a teacher
                • Total 9 month experience in Bank (DSA)

Company name
                • Company Name: ICICI Bank
                • Duration: 6 months
                • Designation: TC
                • Job profile: worked as tele executive.to achieve target on time in credit cards and to convince
                People by explaining some extra benefits in credit card.

• Company Name: BARCALAY Bank
                • Duration: 3 months
                • Designation: TC
                • Job profile: give info abt BARCALAY bank credit card receiving appt & an send executive
                to the customers office or home 4 collect perticuler doccument as per cust given time

• Current Employee: INR Technology Pvt Ltd
                • Duration: 3 months
                • Designation: Collection Executive
                • Job profile: my job profile is there as cce collection process we handle all the cst who not
                paid our credit card bill we found the coustmer and traced them and all the details which had been provide by the coustmer and all collect the money we found the more coustmer who not payed
                his bill since 3 or more than year we traced them and collect the money that is my job profile

Personal Details
                • Father’s Name : Mr. D.K. Chauhan
                • Mother’s Name : Mrs. Rajesh chauhan
                • Marital Status : Single
                • Date of Birth : 21-Aug-1987
                • Hobbies : Music
                • Language : Hindi/English

Declartion
                • I hereby declare that all the information I have mentioned is true and is in best of my knowledge.

Place: Delhi Shikha chauhan

Some use my detail
                  Radeon Technology
                  Fraud with me
                  Skokka
                  Blackmailing by number and photos
                  (11 minutes ago)
                  Flipkart
                  Order not showing after payment