ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 4, 2021
Complaints 20392
Profile

File a complaint to ICICI Bank

Having problems with ICICI Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Bank reviews & complaints (20392)

ICICI Bank — ISSUED FAKE SETTLEMENT LETTER

RESPECTED
SIR / MADAM,

THIS IS WITH CONCERN WITH MY CREDIT CARD NO# [protected] IN THE NAME...

ICICIcredit Card — Not getting Settlement letter of Credit Card till date

Hi.

Myself Vikas Vats, I was useing the Credit card (no. [protected]) of ICICI Bank and made a final...

I hold an ICICI credit card. I used it make a transaction of Rs 4838 in January 2009. A few days before the due date of payment, someone from the bank has called me up, as a reminder for the payment, and I was told that, I can opt for a collection agent to pay the amount. When asked if there will be any charges for that, she said 'No'. I had made the payment to the collection agent within the due date. But, my next bill statement showed a cash payment charges of Rs 100. I had called up the customer care requesting for reversal which was declined. Hence, I asked them to cancel my card, which they have done.
While I am still fighting for the first late payment charges, the bank is sending me a new statement every month and the amount was some thing like Rs 230 till my previous bill. It suddenly got increased to Rs.2038 in the latest bill.
I feel its extremely high and not reasonable to pay such high amount for some thing like transaction charges in spite of making payment within the due date.
The bank representatives are now calling me up several times a day and harassing me for payment, in my working hours.

Please help!!

Suman
Dear Ms. Somavarapu,

Kindly write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com with ‘Customer Service - Credit Card’ as the subject line. Request you to provide the relevant details of your credit card, along with your full name and contact details.

We will be glad to assist you.

Nazia Sayeed
Office of the Nodal Officer
ICICI Bank

ICICI Demand Draft — LOST ICICI DEMAND DRAFT

I HAVE LOST MY DD WORTH RS1000/=. LET ME KNOW THE PROCEDURE TO CANCELL IT, SO THAT I CAN GET MY PAYMENT BACK....

ICICI Bank Ltd — Fraud on ICICI EMI Credit Card

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am an unsatisfied EMI credit card holder of ICICI Bank. I have been using the card since March...

LOAN NO LBDEL[protected]

75 PATPAR GANJ
    DELHI-110092

PHONE NO[protected]

Dear Sir

I have taken the loan from ur reputed bank of Rs 21, 70, 260 on 03.07.2006 with a tenor of 180 month.The bank has raised the interest rates from time to time and Installment also raised from Rs 21481 to 23990/

I have paid the installment from Aug 2006 on time even of my financial difficulties and faith on ur bank, also not seeing the roomers that the ICICI bank become defaulted

I have paid Rs 794671 till date but my principal reduced by Rs 67100 i, e less than 9 % of my hard payment

other bank reducing Interest rates but ur bank is not ???

your bank also given loan to new customer on low interest 9.25 % and charging 0.5 % processing fee but old customer is remain same ???

I just hard that ur bank is also rescheduling old loan so i went ur home loan branch, they asked me to pay 1.5 % as processing fee .

my question is that I have paid lot of money to u, why charging 1.5 % fee from me ???/

As a old customer, you have to charge Nil processing fee from me for rescheduling or 0.5 % as u taken from New customer

Request you to kindly allow us the rescheduling on NIL or 0.5 % processing fee

ANIL AGRAWAL
    Aug 13, 2020

Savings Bank A/c No.:[protected]
      Name: Mukesh Kumar Jindal
      I find that during five days from 08.06.09 to 12.06.09, somebody named MARTIN, having A/c No.[protected]Mobile No. [protected]) in ICICI Bank, Mumbai Branch has withdrawn an amount approx. 99, 000/= daily from my bank A/c in an un-authorised manner amounting to a total of about 4, 95, 200/= (Rs. Four Lacs Ninety Five Thousand Two hundred Only). Pl. note that I am holding my Debit Card with me and I have not parted with my details like User ID, Password etc. It is apprehended that someone from Bank is involved in the said fraud . Pl. take-up the matter at the appropriate level and arrange to refund back my amount at the earliest.
      M K JINDAL,
      126-B, SECTOR 3, RELIANCE GREENS, MOTIKHAVDI, JAMNAGAR, GUJRAT. PIN 361142.
      M[protected]

Today (13.06.09)is the date of maturity of my F.D Amt- Rs. 40000/- with your bank But when i go to Sector, 11 Panchkula Branch They have checked in the system and said that ther is lien mark on my F.D. account so the amount cant not be issued without clearing this lien mark .
        On bahalf of this F.D i have got a credit card No---[protected] and i have done some shoppings on this credit card few months ago .

But when i contact to the customer care of the ICICI Bank credit card cell for my monthly credit card statement they said that the personnel information given by such as DOB And Mothers Name is not correct and they are unable to give me any information regarding the same .

Ist Of all Tell me how it can be possible that the credit card issued me against the FIXED Deposit having wrong personnel information but the information on the Fixed Deposit is right .
        Any how i have send my date of birth proof scanned copy as per dissussion with the bank so as to make correction in my personnel information .

I dont Get the Hard copy of my F.D even after the two months of the date of depositing money .I had contacted many time to the Mohali Branch Phase, 7, But dont get any response But Thanks to Miss. Suparia She has given me F.D Account No. and on the behalf of which i have got a hard copy of my F.D. From sector, 11 Panchkula Branch .

Then I again contacted customer care for my monthly credit card statement but dont get any .
        Taday I have contacted the customer care and tyey said there is an outstanding amount of Rs.-1832.07 is still due that why there is lien mark is showing on the fixed deposit amount .

Ijust want to know that why should i pay this amount as there was not my fault in the latepayments of the credit card i have paid Rs1650/- Immidietly after i received the statement .

When i not receive the statement and i cant contact to customer care as my details are wrong they how could i know about the Balance.

Now Again I am Requesting to Un mark The LIEN mark from my F.D ACCOUNT NO[protected] by today as i need this money very urgently and i am not able to pay the amount due in your Records Rs, -1832.07 As there was never my fault.

Please Justify my Fault (EXCEPT TO DEAL WITH ICICI Bank ) then i will pay the Amont Due as per your System .

But according to me there is no amount Due .So please UNMARK the LIEN mark and issue me the Full payments.

please look in to the matter .
        parveen kumar

Mob-[protected]
        Aug 13, 2020

ICICI Bank — not received fd amt.

Drear sir,
        I am Mr. KEHUL.H JAVERI.My account no is[protected].i came icici mahalaxmi branch on saturday for breakup my fix deposit.they committed it will credit amount till evening.fix deposite amount is 56394 rupees.that maturity year is 2013.
        so,please help me to find that why transfer procedure is late.i need money as soon as possible.i am waiting for your reply.

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your account number. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your mobile number. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I applied credit card 2 years back but i never i used it. My credit card no. [protected] ICICI Bank VISA.Kindly do needful...

ICICI Bank, Motikhavdi, Jamnagar — Fraudulent withdrawal from Salary A/c

I AM HOLDING A SALARY A/c NO.[protected] WITH ICICI BANK, RPL TOWNSHIP, MOTIKHAVDI, JAMNAGAR. ON 12/06/09 I FOUND THAT A...
          DEAR SIR I HAVE OPEN ACC IN BANK 5 TO 6 YEAR AGO THAT TIME MINI BAL 5000. I MANAGE IT. BUT AT 01/01/09 TO 31/03/09 BANK CHARGED...
          I have requested for change of address for past one month but to till date my address has not been changed and I am not receiving...

My company had issued a cheque for reimbursement for amount of 2160/- in the name of Jaya Koganti...
          Ref telecon with Sandeep (09/06/2009)

Pls note i have issued a cheque in favor of ICICI credit card no.[protected]...

I am holding ICICI bank credit card since 2007.Upto 2008 thereare not charging any amount on cash payment against the bill generated and in 2009 they started charging against cash deposit without any prior intimation.In December 2008 i have done a cash payment of 1800/-against purchase made by the same card.They had charged me cash payment charges.I had forwarded so many request to waive of the same till March 2009 but they had not settled the same and now they had charged me late payment charges over 1300/- against that cash payment charge.My card already blocked since Feb2009.
          Dear Mr. Baishya,

Kindly write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com with ‘Customer Service – Credit Card’ as the subject line. Request you to provide the relevant details of the credit card, along with your full name and contact details.

We will be glad to assist you.

Nazia Sayeed
          Office of the Nodal Officer
          ICICI Bank

ICICI Bank Credit Card — for closed credit card

Dear sir/madam,

i had taken credit card from icici bank ltd.its outstanding payment approx 30, 000/-. i am...

ICICI Bank — Credit Card Outstanding Amount

I am using ICICI credit card No.[protected] since November 2007,
            In July 08 statement date 18th July 2008...

I have a Saving account with ICICI Bank Account No:[protected]Hyderabad), I had made a purchase of Rs.3800/-, at the time of payment i used my icici debit card and it didn't processed so the merchant swipe the card for the second time and the transaction was processed, Soon after i checked my account and found it was debited twice, i went to the shop and asked them to check, they settled all transactions for the day in EDC machine but there was only one transaction settled for Rs.3800/-, So if the card has debited twice then the merchant should receive two transaction whereas they received only one transaction for Rs.3800/-

When i lodge the complain to icici bank Customer Care they asked me to wait for 10 days, after that they asked me to send a letter to ICICI Bank Debit Card team Mumbai, i have send a letter and enclosed the settlement slip which i have taken from the merchant and courier it to Mumbai debit card team but there is no response from them, when trying to reach them they are not responding.

So please sir, look it in to the matter and solve my problem.

thanks/regards,

Mohd.Rizwanuddin
            Hyderabad
            Mobile No.[protected].

ICICIBank / ATM Debit Card — False Transactions/Statements

I am working in a software company and having ICICIBank salary account, this month from 01/10/2008 to 03/10/2008 my account has been debited with around Rs 75, 000.00 these transactions are not done by me.On the same day i.e 03/10/2008 i went to ICICIBank branch in mumbai and produced my ATM card to branch operation manager with written authorization letter.Through customer care i blocked the card also.On the same day i lodged a police complaint .I requested for the transaction details about where the transactions happened and how.Shockingly they said after 10 days of complaint i.e 14/10/2008 that the transactions happened in Ukraine country with ATM card cash withdrawl.
            On 04/10/2008 i have raised fraud request with ICICIBank, they said for detail investigation it will take 6 weeks of time i.e by 15/11/2008 they will give the complete fraud details, based on that they are going to refund the amount.But they are not giving gurantee of amount refund.from the last 3 months i am in india only.

Please help me in getting my money Rs 75000.00 from ICICIBank, If they dont refund my money iam ready to with media and consumer court.

Naresh Panamatola
            [protected].
            if this sort of things happen then how can we trust any banks??

bank people must take complete responsibility(responsibility in getting his money back and filing the fir against the victim(person who stollen money)).

they should improve their software!
            hello sir,
            sheetal mapuskar here. i forgot my icici bank atm card pin no.i would like to know my pin no.
            kindly guide me.
            thanx in advance.
            hi, sir i want to know that can i use my atm card in abroad[ukriane].what is charge and rule.
            MY DAUGHTER MS. SNIGDHA SARKAR HAVING DEBIT CARD NO.[protected] IS NO MORE.SHE HAS BREATH HER LAST ON 09/07/09 AT MUMBAI.KINDLY BLOCK THE CARD AND SEND ME THE INSURANCE CLAIM PAPERS AT THE EARLIEST TO MY FOLLOWING ADDRESS 503/8 ASHOKENAGAR P.O. ASHOKENAGAR DIST. 24-PARGANAS (NORTH) WEST BENGAL PIN NO. 743222. THANK U UNFOYTUNATE MOTHER
            I have a Saving account with ICICI Bank Account No:[protected] i had gone to hdfc atm to widrawl Rs-6000 but when i swipe my car in machine i fill the amount & transaction was processed but atm machine in not give up me money so i again swipe my card but that time atm machine indicate insuficent balance
            then i go to the icici atm & check the mini statement & i am shocked because in the mini statement i got the money but actualy i dont get the money
            When i lodge the complain to icici bank Customer Care they asked me to wait for 12 days, after that they money is in your account So please sir, look it in to the matter and solve my problem.as soon as possible because diwali is coming & i need money

thanks/regards,

MANGELAL
            Delhi
            Mobile No.[protected]

WHEN I SWIPE THE CARD,

it's show accses aborated .unsaficinet balance...

ICICI Bank — Account freeze without any intimitation

Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is Pankaj Kumar Gupta and my account no. In ICICI bank is[protected]. My
              account...