ICICI Lombard
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd

ICICI Lombard Customer Care

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi
Mumbai City District

Gachibowli, Hyderabad,
Andhra Pradesh,
Pin Code: 500032, India

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Official Address:
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd.
401-402, Interface Bldg; No.11,

Near Siddhi Vinayak Temple,
Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400025

View More Information...

Awesome

ICICI Lombard related photos (239)

ICICI Lombard Complaints & Reviews

ICICI Lombard — Motor insurance claim [Resolved]

Daniel Emmanuel Ram
I purchased my first new Renault Kwid car on 8 September 2016. I was sold ICICI Lombard insurance policy number 3001/[protected]/00/000....

janhit k
MAK/16/Claim Dated-02/10/16 :

To,

The Authorised Signatory,

ICICI Lombard General Ins. Co. Ltd.,

Sub: Non-payment of Claim settlement for Rs. 45, 000/- + Interest against

Case No. P.L.A. 26/2015

I would like to inform you that the judgment of the above case has already been done on 03.8.2016 by honorable Permanent Lok Adalat, Varanasi to make payment of Rs. 45, 000/- within a month but the compliance of the court is not yet done by you even after 2 months passed as on date. Now, you will have to pay the ordered amount with applicable interest to me.

Hope you will clear the dues without delay to avoid further litigation. The copy of the judgment is scanned herewith for ready reference.

With thanks & regards,

Sincerely,

Mohd. Akhlaq Khan

Mob. No. [protected]

Copy to the Honorable Secretary, Permanent Lok Adalat, Varan
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 13, 2016

[Oct 08, 2016] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Mr. Khan,

We have made a note of the details and we will get in touch with you.

Shyamkati
    On 26th september i had a minor accident in visakhapatnam. I stopped my car at signal, suddenly a scooter hit the car from rear, the left tail lamp was broken and the bumper had deep scratches.
    On 4th i took the vehicle to the icici lambard authorised garage. From there i informed to the surveyer mr sampath. Made initial survey for claim no. Mot 05967670. The surveyer told only two things to be done. One is replacement of tail lamp and the other is bumper painting and promised me to deliver the vehicle on 5th october evening. Later i came to know he has sanctioned half bumper painting (Since the scratches are found one side only). I was shocked to half painting (Left part only). My vehicle is almost 8 years old. Having original painted. Will it match with old paint? It is ridiculous. I think icici lambard is saving money in this way.
    Secondly. The job work was over, but the surveyer was little lazy to inspect the vehicle and told me he will come next day. He inspected on the next day but the formalities were not completed i reported the matter to mr. Amit shetty, and he spoke to the surveyor and later i was told to collect the vehicle. It was already 7 pm. The garage owner told me collect the vehicle next day. Immediately i argued with the owner whose mistake is this? They kept the vehicle out side and given the key to the watchman and went. I collected the vehicle around 8 pm.in the darkness i couldn't notice the remote key. It was broken and no battery and no closure.
    However, i had a bitter experience with icici lambard surveyor and garage satya gopal auto works. Visakhapatnam.

I request the policy holders please avoid this garage. And also i request the higher authorities to instruct mr sampath to act immediately, carefully & diligently.

[Oct 06, 2016] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Santoshanand Gupta
      Hi sir/mam, my Renault Kwid RXL white car, registration HR 29 AM 2346 is covered under 0 dep. Claim insurance from your company & unfortunately earlier last Monday it got accidented & your executive Gaurav Chandok visited in the Faridabad Sunrise showroom to identify the damage of the car but he was directed & imagining the accident film in his as he wished but neither he trusted on witness & neither he had faith on me & uncovered many of the parts like broken mud flaps, rear right side Light.. under 0 dep. policy whereas I told him that a silver colour fortuner had stuck from behind on left bottom corner of my car & as soon it was stuck my car slipped around 2 feet on right side on the road & a Enfield bike rider was passing to my car but unfortunately his bike's left side handle stuck to the right side rear OR back light of my car & it had a sound to break the right side back light of my car & the bike rider miss balanced with his bike but even after your executive did't entertained none o[censored]s two statements whereas I already discussed every thing with him on call. Not only I but one of my friend who was present along with me in the car that moment also discussed our statement in the showroom & executive also discussed the accident & damage situation with your executive but he completely denied to pass that claim in favour of me & challenged me to complain OR take whatever the action I can & tried to prove me a liar, he also challenged me that once if I'll provide him a copy of FIR only after that I'll be eligible for claim & according to his company policy only one side of the accidented car will coveunder the claim policy & instructed me to claim right side back broken light on next 0 dep. insurance claim. it simply indicates that either he OR the company policy is trying to make the customer fool & therefore obligated I am forced to pay cash from my pocket to replace my car's right side back light which pinched my lot & why do I pay from my pocket whereas once the car is already covered under 0 dep. Insurance Policy? I am hurt & unsatisfied with the after sale service of the insurance policy ICICI Lombard company therefore finally I decided to mark complain against you executive Gaurav Chandok & return my money back to me as soon possible. Please do the needful & take the justify action.

Thanks & regards
      Contact No. [protected]
      Address - 1249/8 Parvatiya Colony, NIT Faridabad

Claim service complaint
      Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 13, 2016

[Oct 04, 2016] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by Santoshanand Gupta Oct 04, 2016

Thanks & regards
      Contact No. [protected]
      Address - 1249/8 Parvatiya Colony, NIT Faridabad
      ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response Oct 04, 2016

ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response Oct 05, 2016

Thank you for contacting ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd.

We are in receipt of your concerns and we shall respond to you shortly.

In accordance to our continual focus and commitment to customer service, we trust we will address your concern(s) in a fair and equitable manner.

ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response Oct 07, 2016
      Dear Mr. Gupta,

We write this with reference to your concern in the below email.

We have reviewed your concern and would like to inform you that claim has been processed as per policy terms and conditions.

Further, RHS tail lamp has not been allowed as it an old damage and hence not approved in the current claim.

Dear Mr. Gupta,

We write this with reference to your below concern.

We have reviewed your concern and would like to inform you that RHS tail lamp was not allowed under the mentioned claim as they were old damages and not caused in the current accident.

Therefore the mentioned claim has been assessed as per policy terms and conditions.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

ICICI Lombard — Delay/misguiding in transfer of motorbike insurance (interaction id: 23092016293

[email protected]
        I given a request for transfer of bike insurance in my name also given rc copy on 17 sep but till then it is pending. I got...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Six

I am an ICICI customer for past 5 years. Last month I activated Lombard Health Policy through phone call. I would like to cancel my Lombard Health Policy.

RS. 9000+ debited from my ICICI salary account. I received message that documens will be received within 15 days.

I don't know how to cancel my Lombard Health Policy. I visit nearby branch but I didn't get proper response.

It will be great pleasure if you cancel my Lombard Health Policy ASAP.

Arumugam
        Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 16, 2016

[Oct 02, 2016] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by Six Oct 02, 2016
        Please cancel my Lombard Health Policy ASAP
        ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response Oct 04, 2016
        Dear Arumugam,

Apologies for the unpleasant experience. We have made a note of your contact number. We will have our official contact you and assist you.

ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response Oct 05, 2016

Thank you for contacting ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd.

We are in receipt of your concerns and we shall respond to you by October 07, 2016.

Updated by Six Oct 08, 2016
        Documents received. Pls cancel the policy ASAP
        Updated by Six Oct 09, 2016
        I don't want to continue this policy. Please cancel this Policy.
        Updated by Six Oct 11, 2016
        Pls don't compromise to continue the policy. Cancel my policy ASAP
        Dear Arumugam,

We write this with reference to your below post.

We wish to inform you that we have accepted your request for cancellation of the policy. Your policy would be cancelled and refund would be credited to your account in 7 working days.

Assuring you the best of our services.

Updated by Six Oct 15, 2016
        Thanks for the cancellation
        Updated by Six Oct 23, 2016
        Still refund not received.
        Pls process ASAP
        Updated by Six Oct 25, 2016
        Cancellation and refund not received
        Updated by Six Oct 28, 2016
        Still refund not received
        Updated by Six Oct 29, 2016
        I didn't receive any notification regarding cancellation. Please cancel the policy ASAP
        Updated by Six Nov 05, 2016
        Please cancel the policy and refund the amount.
        ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response Nov 15, 2016

We write this with reference to below post.

We wish to inform you that your policy has been cancelled and the refund amount would be credited to your account 3-4 working days.

We regret the delay and inconvenience caused.

Assuring you the best of our services.
        My mobile no.

Romana Fernandes
          Dear ICICI Lombard Team,

Details of follow-up pertaining to Mediclaim cheque settled against our Workman – Mr Sohan Singh Rawat

• Mediclaim details are as follows:
          Claim No. [protected]
          Emp No. T0550
          Emp Name Mr Sohan Singh Rawat
          UHID ILGIC/PAP/[protected]/S
          DOA 27/08/2009
          Hospital Name Bombay Hospital & Medical Research Centre
          Requested Amount Rs.48340/-
          Net Sanctioned Amount Rs.14534/-

• Mediclaim settled and mediclaim cheque received was drawn in favour of Mr Sohan Singh Rawat instead of The Paper products Ltd. as medical expenses was borne by our Company.

Cheque details are as follows
          Cheque no. 723359
          Cheque dated 06/11/2009
          Cheque Amount Rs.14534/-
          In favour of Mr Sohan Singh Rawat (instead of M/s The Paper Products Ltd.)

• Hence, as informed by ICICI Lombard helpdesk original cheque was sent to ICICI Lombard Hyderabad on 25/11/2009 for cancelling cheque bearing no. 723359 and issuing fresh cheque.

• After several reminders through email & telephone, once again sent reminder letter dated 04/03/2010 with a request for cancelling cheque bearing no. 723359 and issuing fresh cheque.

• Again after several reminder on phone again sent reminder through email dated 27/12/2010 for cancelling cheque bearing no. 723359 and issuing fresh cheque.

• With rigorous follow-up and reminder ICICI Lombard issued fresh cheque bearing no. 257786 but with the same mistake the cheque details of which are as follows

Reissued Cheque’s details are as follows
          Cheque no. 257786
          Cheque dated 15/02/2011
          Cheque Amount Rs.14534/-
          In favour of Mr Sohan Singh Rawat (instead of M/s The Paper Products Ltd.)

• Hence, as informed by ICICI Lombard helpdesk copy of cheque bearing no. 257786 was sent to ICICI Lombard Hyderabad with covering letter dated 22/02/2011 for cancelling cheque bearing no.257786 and issuing fresh cheque as they had made same mistake in the name. (Original cheque bearning no. 257786 is retained with me)

• Again after several reminders through phone and sent reminder letter dated 19/07/2014 for cancelling cheque bearing no. 257786 and issuing fresh cheque drawing in favour M/s Huhtamaki PPL Ltd. (formerly The Paper Products Ltd.)

• Again after several reminders through phone, sent reminder letter dated 19/07/2014 for cancelling cheque bearing no. 257786 and issuing fresh cheque drawing in favour M/s Huhtamaki PPL Ltd. (formerly The Paper Products Ltd.)

Thanks and regards,
          Romana Fernandes
          Huhtamaki PPL Ltd
          (formerly The Paper Products Ltd.)
          LBS Marg, Majiwade,
          Thane West 400601
          Direct Contact No. 61740115

[Oct 05, 2016] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ICICI Lombard — Insurance copies do not receive

Deep Bali
            I have renewed my policy on 08/09/2016 online, but i did not received yet the policy sent by you through blue dart courier...

Rahul09091987
            In accident, my front right side bumper, fender were damaged and left side door and fender. I stated that car gushed in my right side front part of my car and two wheeler from left hand side. I claimed for my car left hand side dents on door and fendor and also right side front fender, bumper. he rejected my back bumper claim saying i need to file fir stating that left hand side part was damaged by activa person. And he can only pass claim for my front right side damage. My question is is it necessary to file fir for this. There was no injury to any person. and can claim manager reject claim just because i did not file FIR. Who will file fir for just a person on activa who accidentally made dents on my car in accident. What is a procedure to challenge the decision of claim manager who inspected my car and in how many days can i challenge it by hiring arbitrator.

[Sep 27, 2016] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by Rahul09091987 Oct 01, 2016
            When i ask my claim manager to email me terms and condition which states that a part with scratch or dents, is further damaged in new accident is exempt. The guy name is jatin divencha. And the reply i am getting from him is visit icicilombard website. This is so unprofessional. Kindly let me know about arbitrator procedure
            Updated by Rahul09091987 Oct 27, 2016
            have not got reply yet from icici lombard.

rajpal meena
              Troday I talked to icici customer care executive regarding some credit card issue and after taking to him he diverted my call to policy department regarding some insurance policy. I told them to send all the details regarding that policy but I have been charged rs 10616 from my credit card for one o[censored]r policy but I don't want that policy as nobody told me full details of the policy .
              So I request you to cancel the policy and credit my amount back to my credit card.
              Rajpal meena
              [protected]@yahoo.com

[Sep 26, 2016] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
              My wife booked train ticket. Opted insurance. Received message for nomination. Insurance company is Lombard insurance. When I pressed insurance company name to provide nominee name, there is nothing available to mention nominee name. Please guide me.

Nisha R Patel
                In month of July -2016 my car met accident and send the car punjab Hyundai company, Gandhinagar, Gujarat as per my knowledge before and after repairing report done but till my car not repaired satisfactory so please explain me why i take insurance policy and after that i have paid cash rs.2900/- so required both report of survey of my car My policy no is 3001/[protected]/00/000

Please tell me why not take action against insurance company and if not done proper survey why you paid charges to Hyundai Company if after that done any abnormalities with me or my family members who's are responsible? why play with human ? please you also recovered amounts and request to replace the car either i go to customer complaints
                Nisha R Patel 7-b Dave Appt, Nr.Ambica Bus stop Kalol Gandhinagar 382721 cell No:- [protected]

[Sep 25, 2016] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by Nisha R Patel Sep 25, 2016
                Mr.Ashish Verma talk with me over phone we'll not take your complaints

Shriomsharma.105
                  Hii
                  This is very irritating while i am processing claim of my wagnor DL 8cw 9540
                  I have processed on sat[protected] in Shimla HP at Goyal motors and person who is looking for survey his name is harish
                  My policy is zero dep
                  What kind of f#ck services or zero dep policy is this which we cannot use while required
                  I am very irritate with this kind o[censored]nprofessional response from ur executive
                  Why should i not get the full claim
                  I am sure i will not take again ur policy because of this irritating behaviour o[censored]r executive
                  Who will take this responsibility
                  I have paid for something and i am not getting its benefit
                  Do the needful at earliest otherwise i will post all such things in social media also
                  Or more whatever i can do bad publicity for this fraud company

Shriom sharma

[Sep 23, 2016] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kunaljain898
                    I have taken health insurance from Icici lombard via Jio [Jain international organisation].They are rejecting my wife's maternity reimbursement claim saying this is my 1st year association with jio. But this is my 2nd year association with jio. Last year policy was with UNIVERSAL SOMPO INSURANCE via jio.
                    Policy no. 2816/55107991/00/000
                    I have given all the details to lombard and jio. They are not coming to terms with each other and rejecting the claim.

Not giving reimbursement of health claim

[Sep 19, 2016] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

robin.jainwit
                      Hi Team,
                      This is Robin Jain, my register mail id is robin.[protected]@gmail.com and mobile number : [protected] Last year I brought ICICI Lombard policy and this year renew the same policy in the name of my brother MR SIDDHARTH JAIN because RC copy in his name . PFA policy and mail

With utter disappointment, I am writing this mail I raised for claim no MOT05831912 on Aug 18, 2016 same day parked bike in garage . On 20th Aug I got SMS that a surveyor is assigned to my request
                      1. I called surveyor more than 5 time he didn’t respond and I called customer support multiple times and got reply that I have not parked my bike in garage but I have already parked my bike on 18 Aug only (surveyor was lair, he didn’t even visited garage )
                      2. Called customer support and surveyor for the same but no response (main culprit was surveyor) .
                      3.After 7-8 days surveyor called that for requirement of some document and he moved forward in this regard without provide any resolution, I asked @ required docs, he did not responded and he denied for survey.

Nobody from ICICI was helping @ Surveyor @ customer support, no proper info is provided by anybody, pls check at your end how many time I have called customer support its harassment, ppl lose mind because of this irresponsible behavior

I want to highlight point here in future I will buy never buy any product from ICICI LOMBARD or ICICI .This is worst service ever I have seen, I will make sure nobody in my contact buy product from ICICI LOMBARD or ICICI
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 15, 2016

[Sep 12, 2016] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Robin,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of the details mentioned. We will check this from our end and get back to you with an update on the same.

paarthy
                        I have renewed my bike insurance on 8/9/16.after the transaction it shows that the payment was UNSUCCESFUL the amount of Rs.1485 was debited from my sbi account but the insurance was not renewed yet.I want to know whether the policy is renewed or not.If not when can i get my refund amount and how to know the status.pls contact me at [protected].I have attached the details of to wheeler as photo as below please refer.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 17, 2016

ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response Sep 16, 2016

We write this with reference to your concerns below.

We request you to call on our toll free number 1800 2666 to assist you further regarding your concerns.

We look forward to serve you.

Amit Subhash Gandhi
                          I have taken a Medicalim Policy from ICICI Lombard Insurance. I am the proposer ( Amit Subhash Gandhi). My card no is ILGIC/H81/00/[protected]/S. My papa's card no is ILGIC/H81/00/[protected]/F. My papa's name is Subhash Navalmal Gandhi. We have this policy through Jain International Organisation. On the card it appears in Company Name : Jain International Organisation
                          Prostate Cancer was detected for my papa and he was going to be admitted on 09th August, 2016. Approximately a week before the date of hospital admission i have called to customer care of ICICI Lombard asking them that my papa is going to be admitted within a weeks time and the procedure for intimation to the said Insurance Company. The executive that time informed me that Sir since your's is a corporate policy you need not inform about the admission. After the operation, you just need to send the claim form alongwith all supportings. I am a Chartered Accountant by profession and i know that before the hospitalisation we should intimate to the Insurance Company. Earlier i had oriental Insurance Policy and i used to inform and the claim was never rejected for such a reason. Knowingly, I had called the insurance company for the intimation but the executive has as asked me to not inform being a corporate Policy. This call is recorded by the company and if the company's executive has asked me to not inform. Why should my claim be rejected for a misrepresentation from the Company' s end. My claim no is[protected] Subhash Navalmal Gandhi and the claim was rejected on 06.09.16. I had spoken with there executive the same day and they have admitted that they have received various calls form my end before admission in Hospital. I have asked them for call record and have also mailed them for that. Today also i have called again but with no response.
                          I request you to take the matter and the claim should not be rejected for a reason which the company has compelled me to do.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 15, 2016

[Sep 07, 2016] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Dear Amit,

ICICI Lombard General Insurance
                          Deyr sir aap ki company ka bijnish kam ho gah h is ka karn h dharmendra kumbhakar

mrinalsahani
                            I renewed my car policy insurance on ICICI Lomabard. After verifying all the details, I paid Rs 6073 using net banking. But in the soft copy of the policy I received on my email, it is showing 05/09/2016(today's date) as the policy start date instead of 09/09/2016(this is what I specified in the online form).

I called customer care to rectify the date, the lady one the other side told me she need to cancel this policy and generate the new policy and I need to pay around Rs 6393.

I felt cheated, as it was their system problem that generated the wrong policy start date instead of what I specified. And now they want to charge Rs 400 extra to cover their faults.

I asked for the refund immediately but they are putting their own conditions like "Scan and send your existing insurance copy after that if approved, refund will take at-least 15 days.

Why I should pay Rs 400 extra or send a scanned copy of my current policy and wait for 15 days for the fault they have done?

What is the process to legally drag ICICI Lombard to the consumer court? I am ready to invest time and money to teach ICICI Lombard a lesson for this fraud.

Faulty ICICI Policy certificate number is 3001/W[protected]/00/000
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 15, 2016

[Sep 05, 2016] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Dear Mrinal,

ideepakchauhan

Currently facing issues with the insurance under lombard. The vehicle was inspected on 23/06/2016 for which cheque was issued on 27/06/2016 as we had signed on the same date, icici representative didn’t mention the date on the cheque when asked for the same the reply was that they would speak with their manager on the date before mentioning it. We received the policy through mail on 30/06/2016.

Vehicle met with an accident on 3/07/2016. Immediately the complain was registered at the local police station where the accident occurred. The scanned copy of the same can be found in the attachment. Vehicle was left for the repair work on 4/07/2016 (Immediately next day).

Normally the cheque to clear takes just 2 or 3 days at max. But till now there was no update about the same. We claimed for insurance and received the mail on 23/07/2016 that the policy has been cancelled. Reason mentioned in the same was that the date was not mentioned in the cheque.

Mentioning of the date being part of the work of icici we have no role to play in it. Now the insurance is not being claimed because of negligence on part of icici. We want the insurance to be claimed and the amount received or else further procedure will be taken care legally.

Instead of agreeing to their mistake and solving the problem icici asked us for the bank statement. Which we have got them. They asked for letter from the bank and when we reach the bank they say "they have not received the cheque at all", this is daylight robbery. I have been roaming around for this work since days and i dont even have a vehicle. The vehicle is stuck in the workshop because insurance is not claimed and they have finished half of its work. Now icici says that the insurance cant be sanctioned. Its you people's mistake of ignoring date and other issues. And we are suffering for going through this problem. I am attaching all the documents required including the dates and bank statement. Have a look that there is no credit or debit of any insurance amount.

Not mentioning the date and cancelling the cheque was done by icici on purpose as the cheque if was processed would be rejected by rbi but the delay was on behalf of icici and the same has to be taken care of legally.

Hoping to have the procedure followed as per the said part. The work on the accidented vehicle has been at half because of no insurance claim and completely dependent on the insurance amount. Please do not make us feel that having insurance with icici lombard was our biggest mistake.

Details

Vehicle inspected date : 23/06/2016

Cheque issued date : 27/06/2016

Policy received through mail dated : 30/06/2016

Vehicle accident date: 03/07/2016

Vehicle delivered for service to showroom on : 04/07/2016

Policy cancelled intimation received on :23/07/2016

Please find the scanned pdf in the attachment.

Contact no:[protected]

[Aug 29, 2016] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Complaint comments  Add a comment

ICICI Lombard — Two wheeler policy hard copy not received.

preetsingh55

I bought two wheeler policy online on 8th August 2016 & i got soft copy of policy over mail & got confirmation...

Krishna Darapaneni
                                My claim has been rejected simply and i am try to call the customer but simply they are hanging up the calls.

Claim no : in[protected]

Trip delay : in the policy they have return that more than 6 hours of delay we can claim and my trip got delayed for 1 day.

Simply the icici guys have reject my claim and they are not at answer the calls proper and even for emails,

Icici person : niraj kumar

Hari
                                +[protected]

Please do not take any travel insurance for icici lombard they are cheater and simply you people are losing money from your pocket.
                                Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 24, 2016

[Aug 16, 2016] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response Aug 23, 2016
                                Dear Krishna,

ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response Aug 24, 2016
                                Dear Krishna,

Thank you for contacting ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd.

We are in receipt of your concerns and we shall respond to you shortly.