ICICI Lombard Complaints & Reviews

3.7
Last updated Nov 25, 2022

File a complaint to ICICI Lombard

Having problems with ICICI Lombard?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Lombard customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Lombard

ICICI Lombard Website

ICICI Lombard Head Office Address

ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi
Mumbai City District

ICICI Lombard Phone Numbers

1-800-209-8888

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

ICICI Lombard reviews & complaints page 22

Dear customer care,
My above policy no. Is 4013/w[protected]/00/000 which is valid from14 march 2017 to midnight of 13 march 2022.

I received a renewal notice ref no.108 dated may 29, 2017. As i was away abroad could not see the letter. The policy stated in the above notice is 4013/w[protected]/00/000.

Dear sir, i think there is some confusion with your ecords i am sorry to oint ot this flaw.

So please reconcile and let me know that my policy is valid till 13mrach 2022.
Awaiting your prompt reply.
Thank you.
Simcerely,
Samuel santhanam.
Dec 16, 2017
Dear Samuel,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of the details mentioned. We will check this from our end and get back to you with an update on the same

Dear Samuel,

We write this with reference to your below concern.

We tried reaching you on your registered mobile number. However was unable to establish contact with you.

At the outset we sincerely apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Further, we wish to inform you that your policy is valid till March 13, 2022.

Please feel free to write back to us.

We look forward to serve you.

I had renewed my motor policy on 06 oct 17, and motor policy 3001/[protected]/02/000 was issued to me. I had requested for correction in change of address and endorsement of gstin, on 07 oct 2017. I have sent three reminders on email and complained through customer care interaction number [protected] to smitha on 26 oct 17 and no [protected] on 30 oct to priya. Despite repeated reminders and speaking to customercare, there has been no action from icici lombard.
    Dec 16, 2017
    Dear Daljit,

ICICI Lombard General Insurance

I would like to register a formal complaint the way icici lombard has taken no action on my request. I got my car transferred from company name to my name in sept 2017. Since sept 28th i've been following up - 5 follow up emails, multiple phone calls, waited for more than 30 days, and i’ve not seen any action taken so far. Abysmal service
      If this is the response on insurance transfer, i wonder what will icici lombard do if someone reaches out to them for claims.
      And what further appals me is that they have tie up with big corporate organisations and don't have iota of ethics of professionalism.
      Dec 11, 2017
      Nov 10, 2017
      Dear Navjot,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your concern. Kindly share your contact/policy details for us to check this from our end.

Respected sir,
      I have hero super splendour bike. Whose
      Policy No. Is this: 3005/33875639/10293/000.
      Whose registration no. Is GJ-32-D-9700.
      My bike got accident. I had repair it at hero show room. Aftet 25 days i didn't get my liability.
      Pls refund me my liability amount as soon as possible.

Devang joshi

Dear team
        I cancelled my travel insurance one and a half month before still i didn't get my refund of rs 919.. Why this doing to customers.
        When i call to icici lombard customer care they always telling me u will get it within 48 hours.. Its been one month over

Kindly return my refund
        Cancellation no [protected]...,,

Faisal rahim
        Kollam kerala
        ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As i did mail you on dated[protected] in which i told that I work in govt sector And i did apply personal loan on[protected] and i did submitted all my documents which was required by your employer varun singhal but unfortunately till today[protected] neither i got any message email about apply of above loan please do initial enquiry in this matter as soon as possible. And this is the reply of your e-mail today dated[protected] my complaint is as above and it is pending till today.
          ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My claim related to icici lombard for trip delay for more than 27 hours was reputed on 25/10/2017 after repeated talk / persuasion by myself. It is irresponsible & humiliating approach for treating this case. Claim ref. No: in[protected]. Reason indicated by them that no bills submitted by me. Trip delay does not speak the same and being a solo lady traveler, i made my own arrangement at chicago, usa there and rather saved their money by not providing bills for hotel &taxis etc.
            Why they will not make payment o[censored]s$ 500 for delay more than 06 hours?

Icici lombard health insurance
              Cancel the policy
              Res. Sir/medam,
              I have a credit card from icici bank and recently utilized personnel loan from icici bank credit card basis and i have avail only general insurence from icici lombard but they are activate also health insurence policy from icici lombard and these amount rs 5700 aproxmatly, was deducted from my credit card balance. I dont want to avail this policy.
              And this is a cheating, how can they force people and make it mandatory. Please help me in cancelling this policy
              ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My activa is lost on 24/2/2017 & i intimate company on 25/02/2017 & inform police on 3/3/2017 after long time surveyer is comes at home to visit at 7.30 am, its not comfortable time to come at home, i said u came & collect all necessary documets at 12 pm, but there language is very rough, after all i call customer care many time to please send some peopel to collect documets they send only reminders but not send any one, lastly they send final closure letter that your file is closed, its not my mistake its very huge mistake of icici lombard, then whats the meaning to do insurance from these bad companies... Ultimately i want my claim amount to buy vechile i am in very high problem.
                Oct 19, 2017
                Updated by nits2100
                claim no.MOTO6384404
                HEENA LALWANI
                VECHILE NO.MP09 SB 8595

Icici lombard such a pathetic service...
                  Even if you escalate issue to higher management you will get same kind of response at all the levels... I don't no what kind of hierarchy they are follwoing.

I have submited a health claim to icici in the month of august for being hospitalised for 5 days... Later on (After 1.5months) i come to know that i wasn't hospitalised and on that basis my claim got rejected...

Even after providing all the required documents... I am getting totally unprofessional replies from their call center.

No one is clear about why this claim got rejected only i am getting response as..."sorry for your inconvinence but rejection stands valid..."

Are you guys are making fool of your customers..!!!
                  Or you are testing patience of your customers!!! So that after few months customer will get irate and stop doing follow up and that way you can make your money!!!

Have some courtesy to give proper reply!!!

And people do not take health insurance for investing their money only..in return they expect some service (In hospital emergency) with proper reply.

My complain no is:[protected]

Have some courtesy to reply back and stop making fool of valued customers!
                  ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I renewed my two wheeler licence online on 9th september 2017 for one year. The policy no is 3005/w[protected]/00/000. I paid the policy amount rs.2307/- by sbi internet banking. The transaction was done twice as first time it was not successful. But the said amount deducted twice from my account. The reference nos are igabzhjbe0 time 6.45 am second one is igabzhkxg2 time 7.42 am. I thought the amount will be reversed. Even after 15 days i did not get. So i complained to bank. They said both were transferred and to contact merchant. So i request you to reverse my amount 2307/_ which was mine.
                    C srinivas
                    Oct 17, 2017
                    Updated by [email protected]
                    [protected]@gmail.com
                    Oct 17, 2017
                    Updated by [email protected]
                    When will I receive my reply

I was a motor insurance customer of icici lombard's for a couple of years for my bike. The said insurance expired a couple of days ago (I. E 14th october), but i had been getting enough text and verbal reminders from the company about the same from a week prior to the date of expiration. At the end of every call, the agent calling me was clearly notified that i'm not interested in renewing the policy (Reasons withheld). Yet, i was repeatedly...

Sir, my wife rehana kazi has icici lombard health policy cashless, now needs immediate knee surgery in fortis hospital bannarghatta road bangalore. Every few hours icici raises queries instead one time. Even though all complied. But not yet issued authorization. Al no.[protected] uhid[protected]. Please issue advise to co. Matter to be settled in day.
                      Mmkazi
                      Addl. Director of sericulture (Rtd)
                      Gok. [protected]@yahoo.com
                      Bengalore
                      ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Sir, now i am not interested and not avail this policy please cancel this health insurance policy and accepted

Dear consumer,

I worked with icici lombard from 10aug2016 to 03june2017. And i have completed my all formalities before leaving the company had also served the notice period of 46days were actually iam suppose to serve only for 45days as every other employee does in icici lombard
                        Iam suppose to get my relieving letter and final settelment from the company with in 40 to 45days.
                        But company did not issued the same....

श्री मान से विनम्र निवेदन हे कि १ फरवरी २०१७ मे ओम्प्रकाश गुप्ता पिता धीरेंद्र गुप्ता निवासी बदा बज़ार नरसिंह्गड जिला राजगड मध्यप्रदेश ने एक कार क्र MP04CS0728 माय कार भोपाल से खरीद कर आईसीआईसीआई लोम्बारर्ड भोपाल से बीमा पोलिसी नम्बर 3001/MI[protected]/00/000 कराया था उक्त कार दिनांक 20/02/2017 को एक्सिडेंट होकर बोडी पूर्नत छतिग्रस्त होकर डेमेज क्लेम no. MOT 06399878 पर दर्ज होकर बीमा कम्पनी के कर्मीयो ने माय कार डीलर से मिलकर आपस मे दुर्भी संधी कर छतिग्रस्त कार को दिनांक 23/02/2017 को माय कार सेर्विस सेंटर भोपाल मे रख दिया ओर कहा कि चार पांच दिन मे नई कार बना कर दे देंगे ओर ईसके बाद हर ८ दिन मे भोपाल बुलाकर बीमा कम्पनी के कर्मीयो ने एव डीलर ने मुझे यही कहा कि चार पांच दिनो मे नई करा कर दे देंगे ओर 14/09/2017 को बीमा कम्पनी के कर्मेयो ने बताया कि ड्राईवर के दो नाम होने पर नो क्लेम कर दिया हे जिस पर से 18/09/2017 को हमने ड्राईवर के एक ही व्यक्ती के दो नाम राजेश उर्फ राजेंद्र सिन्ह पिता मथुरालाल धाकड निवासी ग्राम पलासी के दस्तवेज प्रस्तुत किये जिस पर से बीमा कर्मी धीरज सिन्ह ने कहा कि हम दस्तावेज पूर्ती होने से दो चार दिन मे कार को नई करवा कर दे देंगे किंतु आज दिनांक तक हमारा बीमा क्लेम नही दिया जिससे हम काफी परेशान हे छतिग्रस्त कार माय कार शोरूम से उठा कर दूसरी जगह करवाने पर माय कार सर्विस सेंटर मालिक मंजु गर्ग 80000 कमीशन मांगती हे ईसलिये बीमा कर्मियो एव मंजु गर्ग ने आपस मे दुर्भी संधी कर मुझे परेशान कर रखा हे मेरी कार की किश्ते भी बकाया होकर दंड अधिरोपित हो रहा हे एव मेरे कार्य के लिये दुसरी कार किराये से 20000 रू माह मे ली हे तथा छतिग्रस्त कार को नई करने का ईस्टीमेट के अनुसार 455000 + लेबर +टेक्स +अन्य सभी खर्चे +मानसीक कष्ट आदि सभी बीमा कम्पनी से दिलाया जाकर बीमा कर्मीयो व मंजु गर्ग के विरुद्ध धोखा धडी करने पर आपराधीक प्रकरन धारा 420 IPC के अंतर्गत दर्ज करने का हुकम देने की क्रिपा करे !
                        ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Cheating with IDV of car incurance.

Dear sir

Meri bike 02/07/2017 ko sam 6.30pm ko kala pather road gaur givity mall ke samne se chori ho gyee ji ski fir mine online kra di thi or uske bad icici lombard ka koi officer aya or mere se sare peper le kar chala gya jisme
                          Fir copy
                          Policy paper
                          Hdfc bank loan track copy
                          Stamp duty peper or rto copy
                          Pan card adhar card copy photo cancel check all paper summit
                          Or uske bad...

I have sent the following mail to icici lombard customer care team. The most important thing is these bloody nonsense and fraud people have not published any concerned person's contact details on their website. If one is facing any issue, he/she has to go to website and file a complaint. That is the most pathetic problem of icici lombard!!

Dear sir/madam,

Greetings!

Please find the below mail for reference.

Kindly reply on the following complaints/queries at the earliest:

Does your team has got performance target to either delay or decline the claims?
                          - why the hell do they take so much time for extending "go-ahead"?
                          - at the time of enrollment - your team commit for moon (Approval within 4 hours) and in actual why do they take so long???
                          - is this a way to play with a patient's critical condition?
                          - who is held responsible if due to your nonsense queries - a patient meet with an adverse situation??
                          - are they paid to play "query - query" game with tpa/patient??

I have been enrolled with your i-care policy since last 2 years, and let me tell you that, first time i have approached and i got literally frustrated with the kind of services and response your team have extended!

Let me make it very formal - my condition is very crucial. I am unable to walk for even 5 mtrs continuously. My peripheral veins are blocked and if anything goes wrong - i will claim a huge amount to icici lombard for any permanent disability i meet by chance. I was suppose to get admitted by today only and tomorrow morning my operation was planned. But, due to your # and nonsense team - i have not obtained pre-authorization approval, so far. And now, i do not know when i will get it??

But, once i again i tell you - if anything goes wrong with my foots - icici lombard will have to pay for it. I will go to irda and complaint about it. Even i will go to media, as well. Please consider this as a formal intimation/warning from my end.

Looking forward to your quick and positive reciprocation at the earliest.
                          ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Already name transfered in my RC card so i want to change name in insurence weekly once i will be goin trip or ma native so anything happens means it will be a big issue
                          ICICI Lombard Motor Insurance — To check the status of claim no. Mot 5681025

I am talking with miss jyoti nayak i have applied for car insurance in icici lombard and my propasal number is generated w[protected] and i have upload the video of car. After that i apply for mannul survey but without any manual survey miss jyoti nayak told that they have raise the request for refund without intimate me. Kindly help me on urgent basis.
                            ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Company name - icici fonesafe insurance
                              Based - delhi
                              Last year october i lodged a insurance claim and have completed all the formalities but not received my claim amount of till date.
                              Company is associated with bajaj. And icici and i have purchased my iphone insurance at the time of purchase but till date no claim is recieved, i have called 1000 times and every time they say it's processing. Fed up

Respected sir/, madam
                                I have my corporate medical claim and against it i have taken treatment and claimed my all bill for medical claim.. O have attached all of mendetary. Document which is required and mentioned in medical from.. Then also after some days they call me and told me that there is no any discharge summary, but it was on main file then also i have requested doctor to make another one.. Then again after 15 days they say...

Icici lombard health insurance — policy cancellation

Icici lombard health insurance
                                Cancel the policy

Res. Sir,
                                I purchased a credit card from icici bank and they made it mandatory for me to purchase a health insurance policy of icici lombard, and 9933 rs was deducted from my credit card balance. I dont want to avail this policy. So kindly accept my request and cancel my health scheme.
                                One of the credit card no for which i got the bill is: 5241xxxx1004

Sagunthala s
                                Your are charging 10 emi from my credit card5003
                                pl provide me the detail and stop dedication immediately