I have sent the following mail to icici lombard
customer care team. The most important thing is these bloody nonsense and fraud people have not published any concerned person
's contact details on their website. If one is facing any issue, he/she has to go to website and file a complaint. That is the most pathetic problem of icici lombard
Please find the below mail for reference.
Kindly reply on the following complaints/queries at the earliest:
Does your team has got performance target to either delay or decline the claims?
- why the hell do they take so much time for extending "go-ahead"?
- at the time of enrollment - your team commit for moon (Approval within 4 hours) and in actual why do they take so long???
- is this a way to play with a patient's critical condition?
- who is held responsible if due to your nonsense queries - a patient meet with an adverse situation??
- are they paid to play "query - query" game with tpa/patient??
I have been enrolled with your i-care policy since last 2 years, and let me tell you that, first time i have approached and i got literally frustrated with the kind of services and response your team have extended!
Let me make it very formal - my condition is very crucial. I am unable to walk for even 5 mtrs continuously. My peripheral veins are blocked and if anything goes wrong - i will claim a huge amount to icici lombard
for any permanent disability i meet by chance. I was suppose to get admitted by today only and tomorrow morning my operation was planned. But, due to your # and nonsense team - i have not obtained pre-authorization approval, so far. And now, i do not know when i will get it??
But, once i again i tell you - if anything goes wrong with my foots - icici lombard
will have to pay for it. I will go to irda and complaint about it. Even i will go to media, as well. Please consider this as a formal intimation/warning from my end.
Looking forward to your quick and positive reciprocation at the earliest.
ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.