ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

1089, ICICI Prudential Life Tower, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi
Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance related photos (185)

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Complaints & Reviews

sushant2121
Lot of time i have raise the complaint against ICICI bank employee for wrong information provide to me during time of selling policy.

But till now we are not getting any revert call from ICICI prudential life insureance.

Kindly suggest to me in that case what type of action i can take against to ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

Sushant Kumar Singh
+[protected]
Policy No. 10911146

ICICI ltd. Govt Bonds — wrong processing

The bonds which I have mature on 8 July 08. There is a mistake in processing and printing the maturity values in the letter given by your company. The bonds are shown 6 times the value than what they are.
If I go ahead, it might be a loss to the bank.
Please write to my e-mail id immediately giving me a tel no where this can be discussed and corrected.

icici prudential life insurance co. ltd — Given wrong info about policy

ICICI re-preventive given me wrong information about policy. They are layer.

When I took this policy, ICICI re-preventive told me that policy having single premium policy (one time investment policy) and on those bases I have
taken this policy. Now when I got next premium reminder then I checked with ICICI helpline and found that we have to again pay then next premium.

Policy no 14038153 and some more polices.

My query is “why ICICI re-preventive given wrong information about this?” and why should I say it now, if ICICI re-preventive given wrong information.

It’s not possible me to pay 15000/- Rs as I am now getting retire from service soon.

Can you please check recorded call and let me know your reply.

Waiting for you.

Thanks & Regards,
Satish Somani | [protected]
Dear Mr. Singh,

We are sorry to hear your concern. Our representative will get in touch with you in the next 4 hours to solve your problem.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

Today, I have received threaten call from Mr. Vijay Kumar(call received from [protected])agent of ICICI Prudential life insurance.

And he is told me, "i will see you" & try to misbehavior(Language) with myself.

Kindly suggest to me & do the needful against to Mr. Vijay Kumar as per govt. rules.

Sushant Kuamr Singh
+[protected]
Dear Mr. Singh,

Please be assured that the concern highlighted by you is currently being reviewed and we shall keep you posted on the further development of the case.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Dear Mr. Singh,

We wish to inform you that the concern highlighted by you has been reviewed. Accordingly, a communication via email has been sent with the details of the resolution offered.

In case of any clarification, please contact us on our Customer Care number[protected] or write to us at [protected]@iciciprulife.com.

ICICI Prudential — Autoplay enabled without customer knowledge

ari_bala
    Respected Sir,

My self Aribalakrishnan holding a life insurance policy in ICICI Prudential from 08/06/2009...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Insurance

avinashb3
    Hello Team,

I purchased one ICICI Pru LifeLink Wealth SP Policy on 07/03/2011.

Policy No.: 15179959

The Lock Period is 5 Years....

Now due to some personal reasons, I want to surrender this Policy and the Customer Care guys and Branch people are telling me that before 5 years i can't even surrender this policy.

Well what kind of rule is this..I need this money on an urgent basis. I even asked them to deduct some percentage of the final value.

I lost the hope. Now i request you guys to please help me in getting my money back. I need it on an urgent basis..There is no other benifit on this policy...I can't even take loan on this policy..Pleaseeeeee consider my case.. Thanks in advance.... :(
    Dear Sir(Avinash),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our representative will get in touch with you in the next 4 hours to help resolve your concern.

Dear Sir(Avinash),

We wish to inform you that the concern highlighted by you has been reviewed. Accordingly, a communication has been sent to your registered email address with the details of the resolution offered.

In case of any further clarification, please contact us on our Customer Care number[protected] or write to us at [protected]@iciciprulife.com.

ICICI Pru Smart Kid Plan — Felt cheated by ICICI & their executives

sureshctrlz
      Completely Cheated & misleaded by ICICI Pru life insurance. Dealt with one Mr. Somshekhar in Bangalore. Took a Smart Kid...
      Complaint category Insurance

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — Icici Pru Assure Life UIN 105L093V01

soniavarshney
      I purchased Icici Pru Assure Life UIN 105L093V01 through representative Mr Anuj Kumar [protected] from ICICI prudential life...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Insurance

[email protected]
      I have taken 2 life Policies as below in the name of
      P, J Pradhan , Policy No 12839495 2) Shubhangee Pradhan Policy No. 12804753 Commencing 30/10/2009
      The said policies were canvassed by ICICI Bank, while taking the policy I was not told that the said policy is equity based. Premiun payable is yearly, Rs. 25000/- each policy. I have paid 3 instalments under each policy total Rs. 1.5 lacs both the policies put to gather. Since last 2-3 months I am receiving frequent calls from " Customer Care Centre" New Delhi that I have to pay additional premium since the stock market has gone down . Why I am supposed to pay additional premium other than yearly instalment.

I have never asked for such policy, which is based on stock market ups & down. After 3 yrs I came to know & felt that I am cheated by the Bank.
      More over the policy is booked in the agency code of the Bank Manager. Is he suppose to do Life Insurance business ? ( This information was givem to me by ICICI Customer Care Centre, Delhi. ) Agent has taken heafty commission on my policy.

I am toatally disappointed & feeling cheated by ICICI Bank. I am Premium Customer of the ICICI Bank, still they have payed mischief with me

Register my strong complaint & I do not to continue with such Insurance co who has defrauded me. I want to cancell my both the policies & I want my Rs. 1.5 Lacs premium paid + Interest thereon. Otherwise I will be complalled to approach IRDA for justic.

Hope to receive reply asap.
      P J Pradhan
      Cell : [protected]
      Mail : [protected]@gmail.com
      I will never recommend ICICI Life to any of my friend/ relative

I am cheated by ICICI Pru
      P J Pradhan
      Dear Mr. Pradhan,

We are sorry to hear your concern. Our representative shall get in contact with you in the next 4 hours to solve your problem.

Dear Mr. Pradhan,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

ICICI Prudential — Fraud done by ICICI Prudential to sell their policies by False Promises & Commitments

charanpalsingh
        Fraud done by ICICI Prudential to sell their
        policies by False Promises & Commitments-:*

I wanted...
        Complaint category Insurance

falgunpatel
        My name is falgun patel,

I have invested in the ICICI- Prudencial PENSION plan , they are claiming 15% of return annually of invested amount,

Here is the fact:

I have invested ( Policy number :[protected] : Total Rs. 107000/- in three years and today after almost four years my Net unit value is rs. 103000/-, they are giving false promises and charging (15% ) ....

Adminstrative charge : 13% annually ( what is this ?... telll me .. they have written 1.1% monthly ) - this is big cheating ....
        Fund management charges : 1.75% annually -- this will be ok if it is higher nubmer ... but fund needs to be well managed
        Unit allocation charge : 1% annually

it is frustrating to see the return number...

with this pace, how can i assured that my pension will be at good level .. to comform my retirment..

so, pls. do not invest in pension plan - and from ICICI- Prudencial....they are cheaters... Playing with your money

Falgun Patel

[Mar 30, 2014] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Mr. Patel,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our representative will get in touch with you in the next 4 hours to assist you with your concern.

Dear Mr. Patel,

rutuja vetkar
          my policy number is 16845788, i have given the written application to cancel my policy because i am unable to pay the premium monthly its very difficult for me to pay 2000 rs.actually i took the policy in the month of june and after that for 3 months they had not deducted the money from my account so i told the agent to cancel my policy and after that for 3 months my money was not deducted but suddenly from my account they had deducted the sum of 8000 rs from my account which is very wrong and without my prior permission so please return my 8000 rs within 24 hours and cancel my policy immediately i had already given written application on 6th of november is santacruz branch but no response and cancel my ecs immediately .i am requesting you ,if you will not cancel than i have to take the help of consumer court.
          Dear Ms. Vetkar,

We are sorry to hear your concern. Our representative will get in touch with you in the next 4 hours to assist you with your concern.

Dear Ms. Vetkar,

rajnishcharles
            Attn Ms. Chanda Kochar ( ICICI Bank Chairperson.)

This is to bring to your notice about the unfair deduction done my ICICI Prudential life insurance office under the manager Ms.Milan Panchal
            Manager – Customer Relations© 2010, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd* II Direct: +[protected] II Fax: +[protected]
            Communication Address: Vinod Silk Mills Compound, Chakravarthy Ashok Nagar, Ashok Road, Kandivali ( E ), Mumbai – 400 101 India

I had invested 2.2lakh in Prudential life insurance policy and when I failed to pay premium for 2 years the policy was foreclose and I was offered only 64,000rs which is unfair and unaccptable. The Premium was not paid as I was unemployed due the recession that hit our place. Don't you take a human
            approach to your customers rather outright cheating them
            I would like to have my full money back
            Rajnish Charles
            (UIN: 105L075V01), policy number 12082250 held with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd
            Dear Mr. Charles,

meenakshivenkataraman
              My husband Invested in ICICI prulife policy by compulsion by the ICICI staff. They came to our house talked in sweet words and told they will get good returns better than FD rate. He has invested Rs.50,000/- by believing their words. But in the next year when second installment came when I asked them that the present value is only rs.46,000/. They told they have deducted for their maintenance,insurance & other charges.When we invested at that time market NIFTY was 4850. Now the NIFTY to-day is around 5,7000 an increase of 850 points. Also note that my husband invested in other Mutual,gold mutual and funds. Now he is getting minimum 15% return. In shares also that too in ICICI share where he has purchased for 800 and to-days rate is 1050 a return of 30%. Even after deduction of 4,000 by ICICI for balance 46,000 if you take 15% return as per market movement to-day he should get 6,900 and if you add 46,000 my value should be 52,900/. Even if you take 10% total amount of return will be Rs.50,600. When they asked so many times over phone we told the reality of the return what we are getting they are unable to answer it. Simply they are telling you invest further you will get more returns after 5 years but they are unable to give any guarantee for the returns.IN TV SHOWS LOT OF COMPLAINTS ARE COMING FROM POOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE INVESTED THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY THEY ARE TELLING EVEN AFTER 5 YEARS THEY ARE NOT EVEN GETTING THEIR CAPITAL AMOUNT.
              THIS SHOWS IT IS A DAY LIGHT CHEATING LOOTING BY ICICI,HDFC,SBI ULIP POLICIES. PEOPLE ARE ADVISED THEY SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL WHILE INVESTING IN THESE SCHEMES NOT NOT CHEATED BY THEM. YOU ARE GOING TO LOOSE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY IF YOU ARE NOT SUFFERER'S VIEWS.
              ICICI, HDFC, SBI AND OTHER ULIP POLICIES ARE MEANT FOR CHEATING, LOOTING EVEN ROBBERY CATAGORIES.

ICICI — ICICI cheating public

Hi everyone,

I am Praveen. I booked a ticket online using my ICICI account on 5th Aug 2009 (Amount: Rs.2,000), Though i could not book the ticket, the amount was debited from my account. Till today(28th October, 2009), they have not reverted my amount back inspite of my several mails and calls to customer care executives, customer care managers...

ICICI bank keeps cheating public by keeping public money for more than 45days. In a day thousands of transactions worth crores happen. If they retain atleast 100transactions, it will be i lacs. I know very well that
              ICICI bank will be using this money for INVESTMENTS.
              I sincerely request RBI and govt. of india to take action against ICICI BANK (FRAUD BANK).
              Dear Praveen,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us with your contact details and account number at [protected]@icicibank.com. We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

Percent status: -AS PER YOUR REQUEST YOUR BOOKING HAS BEEN CANCELLED
              I never requested to discontinue my booking. I want you to reconsider my original status and allot me your nano. By seeing your result actually I am disappointed, perhaps it may not be possible for me to enjoy your vehicle because I am 73 years old, more over I don’t have any body in India to look after my personnel affairs and I was abroad during this three months period in United States for treatment. It was my dream, when I will be back here; your nano an affordable car will help the rest of my life;

So I humbly request you to consider my request as senior citizen. If you are continuing with your cancellation procedure I am compel to approach to consumer redressal forum

Desma cottage House no; 8/2975

Desma cottage House no; 8/2075

Desma cottage House no; 8/2075
              Gujarathi road. Mattanchery Cochin.2
              ICICI PRULIFE COY, IS DANGEROUS POLICY TO BE TAKEN AS THEY ARE DAY LIGHT LOOTERS OF HARD EARNED PUBLIC MONEY. THEY ARE WORSE THAN CHIT FUND COYS. WHO USED TO GIVE ATTRACTIVE RETURNS ON CAPITAL AND RUN AWAY AFTERWARDS. SINCE ICICI COY IS THE BIGGEST COY. NOBODY QUESTION THEM. THEY WILL COME TO YOU IN A SOFT WAY AND GIVE FALSE ATTRACTIVE RETURNS & PAPERS ARE MORE NOBODY CARES TO READ IT. TAKING THIS AS AN OPPORTUNITY THEY WILL SHOW WHERE YOU HAVE TO SIGN AND TELL THEM THAT THEY WII FILL OTHER COLUMNS. ONLY AFTER GETTING THE POLICY KIT YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT SO MANY DEDUCTIONS ARE THERE WHICH IS NOT TOLD TO THEM. EVEN AFTER INVESTING FOR 3-5 YEARS EVEN YOU FIND THAT YOUR RETURNS ARE LESS THAN WHAT YOU HAVE INVESTED. IF YOU ASK THEM THEY WILL TELL SOMEONE HAS GIVEN FALSE INFORMATION AND JUST TELL THEM AS PER MARKET YOU WILL GET THIS MUCH ONLY WHICH IS USUALLY LESS THAN YOUR CAPITAL EMPLOYED.

I SINCERELY REQUEST ALL PUBLIC NOT TO FALL IN THEIR TRAP AND LOOSE MONEY AND REGRET AFTERWARDS.

ICICIPRU LIFE COY IS DAY LIGHT CHEATERS AND LOOTERS OF POOR HARD EARNED PEOPLE'S MONEY
              Dear Sir(Balavenkataraman),

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to help us with your contact and policy details to assist you.

Alternatively, you may also post your concern along with your policy details on http://www.iciciprulife.com/ipru/GrievanceRedStep.jsp?step=2
              Request you to quote the reference number 001983 whilst sharing the details. Post receipt of the requirement, our representative will get in touch with you within 48 hours.

kalra1981
                RESPECTED SIR/ MAM
                FIRSTLY I TELL YOU AFTER THE "DND" THE ONE LADY CALL ME AT MY CELL NO.
                AFTER THAT THEY "USE THE WRONG LANGUAGE"
                THE NO. IS [protected] TIME 2:47 DATED 12 OCTOBER 2012

IT IS VERY SHAMEFUL MATTER FOR YOUR COMPANY. PLS TAKE ACTION OTHER WISE COMPANY WILL CLOSE SOON , WITH THIS TYPE OF SEERVICE.

MY WRITTEN COMPLAINT ALSO SEND TO "TRAI" "IRDA"
                AS WELL AS NEAR POLICE STATION ALSO

I'M NOT A CUSTOMER OF ICICI PRUDENTIAL AFTER THIS CALL DEFINITELY "NO" TO YOUR COMPANY
                I WILL SUGGEST TO OTHER PERSON ALSO

PUNEET KALRA
                [protected]@GMAIL.COM
                Dear Mr. Kalra,

We are sorry to hear your concern. Our representative will contact you in the next 4 hours to address your concern.

Dear Mr. Kalra,

We wish to inform you that the concern highlighted by you has been reviewed. Accordingly, a communication via email has been sent to your registered email address with the details of the resolution offered.

In case of any further clarification, please contact us on our Customer Care[protected] or write to us at [protected]@iciciprulife.com.

ICICI Prudential — for freelook my policy

pahwa97
                  dear sir/madam
                  i was applied for a medical policy to your kashipur branch office by advisor praveen...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (8)Complaint category Insurance

rajnishcharles
                  Dear sir
                  I had purchased a policy no 12082250 from ICICI prudential bank
                  mumbai branch for 2 lakh in year 2009 due to loss
                  of job i could not pay the premium after a year now
                  my policy is foreclosed and ICICI bank is paying me
                  back only 63,000 rs please look into this matter as I was not informed by the agent pl
                  help me to recover my entire amt . Rajnish

Rajnish Charles,

Icici Prudential Life Insurance — fore closure

Dear Viswanath
                  I had purchased a policy no 12082250 from ICICI prudential bank
                  mumbai branch for 2 lakh in year 2009 due to loss
                  of job i could not pay the premium after a year now
                  my policy is foreclosed and ICICI bank is paying me
                  help me to recover my entire amt .

Rajnish Charles,
                  [protected]@gmail.com
                  Dear Mr. Charles,

We are sorry to hear your experience. Our representative will get in touch with you in the next 4 hours to assist you with your concern.

panwararun1986

This is my complaint againt the Company ICICI Bank / ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd
                    Company has done froud with me,Also I want to make the people aware about the reputed bank like ICICI
                    Who is fuoudling with their users,

Policy no# 15427691
                    Company ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

Done 10th complaint regarding mis-selling of policy to me.
                    This policy is sold to me by the ICICI Bank by telling it is a fixed deposit(FD),

I was under impression that I have taken a FD from ICICI.
                    When next year I received renewable message for policy, I was shocked
                    that instead of FD,policy was sold to me,
                    so I was also not aware what is Freelook period
                    Please tell ICICI that why I was unable to come in freelook.

It is pure cheating ,Despite my several complaints ,every time ICICI,
                    is offering me single premium plan conversion. (have no idea may be another trap)

May I know why single premium offered to me instead of refund?
                    If ICICI is accepting their fault, why there are not giving refund.

But I am not interested in policy, please cancel my policy and provide
                    me refund amount

Every time the response of the company is not satisfactory and no action has been taken by any department of the company.
                    Same repeated message is conveying to us every time, with out checking,

regards
                    B S Panwar
                    Dear Mr. Panwar,

Dear Mr. Panwar,

You may alternatively contact us on our Customer Care number[protected] or write to us at [protected]@iciciprulife.com.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance"
                    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd ...
                    They always trying to cheating with customer and provide to wrong information...

ICICI Pru - Life — No Payment Alert

gadamreddy
                      Attn - Chanda Kochar - Chairman ICICI- PRU-Life Insurance payment on hold since one month and status is lapsed not active?
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Insurance

Bhupesh sharma
                      To Date: 22.09.2012

The Manager

I have been victim of ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE CO,

I have purchased a policy No: 05011157 dt 31.07.2007.

The adviser MR. Akhilesh Kr. Jha insisted to purchase the policy. He assured me that the full amt of premium will be refunded with some bonus after 3 yrs ( i.e lock period of policy)

I agreed and paid Rs. 700/- every month by ECS for 3 yrs.

After 3 yrs I enquired about my fund value.

I was shocked to know that I had paid Rs 25200/- in 3 yrs and fund value was Rs. 23026/84.

I decided to surrender the policy. I was paid Rs. 11623/98 by cheque No: 837372 dt 07.09.2010 by ICICI BANK LTD.

Thus I lost 20,000/- approx.

I feel like cheated.

Kindly look into the matter.

BHUPESH SHARMA
                      Under/Guardian. BEENA SHARMA

Deposit 25200/ within 3 yrs @ Rs 700/ per month received 11623/
                      in name of fund value they will cheat you try to tell 10000 ppl abt this prudential company.

Dilip Pandya

My name is Mr. Dilip Pandya. I am working as a ITI Principal at a village named Vyara. My age in 57 Yrs & 5 Month. Second last week i had received a call from ICIC Pru. Life Insu., Ahmedabad (Mr. Vishal Soni) & they decribe my a very good plan under GSIP. I was interested so they send their Executuve Mr. Amin Sheikh from Surat Branch for collecting the money 25,000 Rs. from me. Mr. Amin Shekih visited my home, take 25,000 Rs. & give me my receipt (Application No.[protected]. After that i came to know on 19th that Mr. Amir Sheikh had left the job & he will come & give me my mone back on 20th Aug. So i called him ([protected]) but he was not pick up my phone. Then i called Ahmedabad office ([protected]) they told me that ICICI terminated Mr. Amin Sheikh & Mr. Amin will deposit my money in bank 19th August - 2012. Then we had called Mr. Vishal Soni, ICICI In-Charge at Ahmedabad branch & he also commited that my money will be deposited in the bank & Mr. Soni is taking all the responsibility & requested us to not filed any FIR against ICICI. We believe him & drop tha idea of filling FIR. then We have also called Mr. Sheikh & he told that he will deposit the money in bank by20th August-2012. Money was not deposited in the bank on 20th Aug. so we have called all. Neither Mr. Soni nor Mr. Sheikh is pick up the phone. Somehow we have conncted to Mr. Soni & how he tld us that "Do whatever you want to do. I cant do any thing".
                        I am the person who is near to his retirement & hope to invest some money & i have got this result.
                        Please help me to get my money back.

Please call me on my cell phone immediately [protected].

Dilip Pandya.
                        Dear Mr. Pandya,

We are sorry to hear your concern. Our representative tried contacting you, however couldn't establish a contact. Request you help us with your alternate contact number.

We appreciate your patience and co-operation.

Dear Mr. Pandya,

akfaisel

This is a serious complaint against fraudulent act of an ICICI agent M.ABDUL ALEEM (Agent Code[protected]. The ICICI Prudential Insurance policy was never intended by me but the agent took a ICICI cheque (No 00339) from me and filled the application form and signed it himself and submitted without my knowledge. I was shocked to see the ICICI Pru Pinnacle bond reaching my home. I have been cheated for 4.77 Laks. He took a cheque from me saying that he will transfer money from one ICICI bank to another.

I want this policy to be cancelled immediately, action to be taken against the agent and I want my entire money back. I am ready to take any legal action against the agent and ICICI.

Looking forward to your reply immediately.

Details:
                          Agent Contact:[protected]

Basheer
                          Dear Mr. Ahamed,

Dear Mr. Ahamed,

We understand our representative has contacted you and resolved your concerns to your satisfaction. Accordingly, a communication via email has been sent to your registered e-mail address. Is there anything else we may assist you with?

Megha Soni
                            In January 2012 , I was approached by an Employe of ICICI Bank branch ( CHD) on phone and I was told that I will be required to pay a single/one time premium of Rs.20,000.00 and after 5 years the poilicy will be matured with all the benefits.So taking him on words I purchased the Policy no-1632242​17, in january 2012. Since I was not in town when the policy was received, I could not avail of the free look period.Now on detailed reading of the policy i understand that i have been cheated by ICICI as the premium has to be paid ever year for atleast seven(7) years and it is not one time as was informed by him. Hereby I do not want to get my money blocked for 15 years. I want that it should be cancelled and my money should be returned.
                            Dear Ms. Soni,

Dear Ms. Soni,

In case of any further clarification, please contact us on our Customer Care Number[protected] or write to us at [protected]@iciciprulife.com.

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                              Municipal Corporation Of Faridabad
                              municipal corporation of ballabgarh faridabad sewer line blocked and overflowing
                              (21 minutes ago)
                              Flipkart
                              flight cancellations refund.not received
                              (27 minutes ago)
                              JaldiFatafat
                              i ordered split ac - neither received product nor refund
                              (33 minutes ago)
                              Finfox
                              Order not received
                              (40 minutes ago)
                              Superiorcart.online
                              Regarding the fruit juicer - company has send the different product other than displayed in image