Idea Cellular Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Nov 27, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Idea Cellular

Having problems with Idea Cellular?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Idea Cellular customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Idea Cellular reviews & complaints (16477)

All mobile service provider can't given incoming call history list, only given chargeable given list.

08.03.2016 at the date i ask my all call history ideal mobile operator, but replied they are given only chargeable list, con't provide unchangeable list

so how can i get it
Dear Customer,

We request you to call 12345 to contact our customer care helpline to get your call details as it requires validation of your details. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
the customer care can't given proper answer, what can i do?

Idea internet 3g connection in my Bhosari arae is useless
    when i complained to customer care they said that is the best
    Then i changed the plan
    Their internet connection is not good and i started using Vodafone sim for internet
    they charged exorbitently sum of 7700/-
    when contated custoemr care the executive says their system are down and can not answer
    Date of complaining 9th March 2016
    My Number [protected]
    internet charges for no internet
    Request to stop internet and calcualate as per plan i selected only

Jagadish
    Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please provide your contact details to assist you further. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

Dear Customer,

We wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and your complaint for billing has been initiated with us under reference number C1-[protected] and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Dear Customer,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

We had initiated for a new broadband connection about 2 months ago.
      First of all they did not give us the demo whether the internet connection will work or not and took money from us..
      Later on they said that they will not be able to provide connection to us but did not refund our money.
      And now it has been almost 2 months we are chasing them for money and have not received any response from them.

Could you please help?
      Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. To assist you further, please share your contact details. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have called for a refund and that was a poor customer service with idea customer care. I was calling for past two months...
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am not able to get incoming call. I raised a complain before 5 days . Every time when ever I call to customer care they are telling that technical team will visit my place and resolve the issue in 5 hours . But from last 5 days no one came .I did the portability to idea but that is my biggest mistake . Idea is very worst operator
        Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience. Please provide your Idea mobile number and alternate contact number so that we can assist you. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am a subscriber of idea cellular phone since last fifteen years.I am
          always paying bills on time.And I have several thousand rupees as
          security with your company.
          For last two months your services are deffficient in several respects.
          First a service by the name of "Ditto Lite TV" was provided on my
          number without I ever subscribing to the same.This was provided
          without any solicitation on my part and without my consent.
          In the bill for January an amount of Rs150?- plus taxes was charged
          for this unsolicited service.
          I complained against this charges at your local office at Mangal Pande
          Nagar, Meerut and the same was forwarded by your person there. And the
          same was unsubscribed as per your sms dated 19 Feb.
          I paid Rs 550/- against the bill for January 2016 after deducting the
          charges for unsolicited service of Ditto Lite TV on Feb 20.
          Soon thereafter a lots of messages and calls began to pour in for
          depositing alleged balance of Rs.176/-.I told them that the alleged
          balance was not at all payable as the same was charged for unsolicited
          and unused services.
          Some of the callers even threatened to block my services.
          Few days ago I talked to some of your executive over and he promised
          that no further call will be made.
          But again in the bill for February 2016 the said unsolicited service
          of "Ditto Lite TV" has been charged.And my outgoing calls have ben
          barred.
          First of all no charges can be arised for any unsolicited
          servises.Secondly, if there was any dispute over this isue it should
          have been settled.Moreover your company has several thousand Rs in my
          security deposit.How could you disrupt my services so long as
          substantial amount is lying in my security deposit.
          Now I demand that y outgoing calls be restored forthwith.
          The disputed amount on behalf o[censored]nsolicited services be written off.
          And you issue me an apology for tis misbehaviour.
          This is in addition to my right for seeking damages for the harassment
          and deficiency in services.
          If the dispute is not settled within next 24 hours I will be forced to
          seek legal remedies at appropriate consumer forum.
          Atul Kumar
          Advocate.
          Dear Customer,

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern and we have your contact details. We will get back to you at the earliest.

Dear Customer,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 10th Mar 2016, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I need my incoming and outgoing call statement of the mobile numbers-
            [protected](...
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
            Iam from kerala but now iam staying in coimabatore and i have a roming idea sim card.Now lets come to the problem.i had a...
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Dear sir in my village there is no tower at all. There are weak signals of Vodafone, Idea & Airtel . My village population is 3000 and more, there are two school student strength is 500 plus one is Ashram school that is residential for poor people, There is no Hospital, or any clinic.

With in a range of 3 Kms there are three villages and population is 7000.

I am having a farm house and I am ready to provide land on lease to you.

I request you to provide network in my village, I contacted Mr. Vidhya Sagar of Tower Vision India pvt limited.

He advice me to contact Idea Management.

If you provide network then this will help student, Farmers and all.
            Dear Customer,

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. In order to investigate the issue, we need you to share your Idea mobile number and alternate contact details. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I was using the number post paid [protected] for USB internet connection.
              On 5 Jan 2015 i requested to disable the services...
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Unwanted billing charges of [protected] in the monthly billing of Jan 2016 on the 31st Jan i was travelling with my mother but during that time my mom had not make any calls but in the billing there was charges of 378 of for astrology calling to 055181 appear for duration of 42 minute. when i was calling customer care for complain of incorrect charges to 198 number they denied to take complain & told me that its was correct charges . & not listing to my request.
              Please contact me on [protected]

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hi Sir my name is Saurav Thomas Dcruze I have a complaint against idea. The number was [protected] and it was corporate connection, in the month of December 2015 I made a payment of 2500/- after I made the payment I started facing network issues in which I had called they customer care several times but no action was taken at all. More than half of the month that number I could not use it at all no calls and also Internet nothing was working properly. But still i made a payment in the month of January 2016 for the amount of 2000/- and that was the amount that was showing online when I logged into the idea account, after I made the payment they sent me a bill of 5500/- from no where. I called them and asked for a dispute and idea had refused to do so they just told me that we can not do it at all you have to pay 5500/- the customer care department people are extremely rude. Later I called them that I want a settlement where I can pay 2000/- they just told me that if you can afford to use a phone why take a connection and they were rude. When I told them I want a settlement then only I can pay, later they are calling my relatives friends and threatening them that if you don't pay the amount we will take you to court and the police will come and arrest you. The number that they are calling from is [protected], there is a lady who is calling and threatening them. Sir this is really not done at all. That lady who is calling is extremely rude and idea being a company threatening my relatives is not right. I would call this a harresment just harresment and nothing else. Sir please look into this matter am ready to pay 2000/- as a settlement but if idea keeps calling and threatening my relatives and friends like this then I will not pay them at all. Please sir I request you to look into this matter.

Saurav Thomas Dcruze
                Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

Dear Customer,

We tried contacting you on your primary Idea number and alternate number but we couldn't reach you. Hence, we request you to inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have already paid a huge bill amount of rs 7500/- for a one month for mobile no [protected] after that recovery executive told me that ur sim card will be disconnected, but still i m getting outstanding bill amount emails from ur side. Though i have cleared ur outstanding den y ur recovery departments are harrasing me . Plz solve dis issue otherwise i ll suit for mental harrasment

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

When i submit my address proof documents on idea service center at Feb 25, they requested to take new SIM card: reason is i am using my SIM card since from 2005.For below 2012 SIM cards they are providing new SIM cards mandatory. On that time i called to customer care Mr. Anjaneyulu spoke to me New SIM is not required just submit ur address proof, but at last he spoke to service center madam and told to me, actually new sim is not required, but she is telling they have conditions to give new sim card for below 2012.At that time i asked about my balance, he replied after activation o[censored]r new sim it will carry forward.
                    Now its above 2 weeks, there is no balance carry forward. I called several times to customer care, every one telling ur old balance is 282 rs/- and within one day the amount will be added.But its already 15 days.please help and take reaction on idea cellular
                    Dear Customer,

Please share your Idea mobile number and alternate contact details to resolve your concern at the earliest. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

hello,

my mobile number is [protected].
                    Dear sir/madam,

i am using this number since from 2005.
                    i went to idea service center, they replied please call customer care to resolve ur problem.when i called for customer care, they answer as please go for service center.

what i am requesting that, please verify my call of feb 25 5:40PM[protected] which i interacted with anjaneyulu and please add my balance.i lost my balance because of customer care call only, there is no mistake of service center. Otherwise i will change my network.
                    Dear Customer,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 11th March 2016, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
                    I am not satisfied with ur replay.When i called to ur Idea customer care, every time they are replying, as with in 48 hrs ur balance will be credit.I am totally disappointed with ur fraud network.I will definitely PORT all numbers of my friends, colleague and family members those who are in idea network. ...bye
                    Dear Customer,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 15th March 2016, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Please close my prepaid idea number with immediate affect as my mobile has been snatched.
                      Details:
                      Name - Devendra Kumar
                      Number - [protected]
                      Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience. We are investigating the issue. We will get back to you soon.

07-March-2016,
                        Dear Team,
                        I am not happy with the IDEA Cellular. I never have this connection on my name and i am staying in Chennai, but some one have used my Email ID and wrongly sending E-bills on my personal Email ID. which is not professional true. I am badly hurt'd with this incident.

I am not a user of IDEA CELLULAR, I have not purchased this connection Account No. :[protected]
                        Mobile No. : [protected]
                        Mr. GURPREET SINGH
                        But i am getting these Bill on my Email ID
                        Bill Number: [protected]
                        Bill Date: 05-Mar-2016
                        Bill Period : 24-Feb-2016 04-Mar-2016
                        Service Tax No :AAACB2100PST007
                        Credit Limit:500.00

Kindly have a strict action against them.
                        Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have your contact details and we have noted your concern. We will get back to you soon.

Dear Customer,

We tried calling you on your provided number however, were unable to reach you. Please share your alternate contact details and suitable date/time to contact you.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

These idea customer care is real crap. They close the complaints without even calling the customer. I have been on this mobile no [protected] from past 15 years and ported from Vodafone to idea only because of 3g and have been using idea from past 4 years. The data counters are not giving full one GB and Asking to boost the data. i n the month of Jan 2016 they have billed me 4700 with data counters showing usage of 8Gb!!!. Am not a new college guy to just use 8 GB of data. I have boosted 3g pack of RS 250 thire in a month and even after that they say I have used 8 GB which is a crap. Even in month of Dec they charged me more but I just paid the bill thinking I might have used. Now they have deactivated my no which am using from past 15 years. Even after several calls and complaints to customer care they don't have a proper responsible person to talk.
                          Some guy from idea called me and assured of revising the bill and never got back to me. I have decided to loose the mobile no but not to pay these cheap people. I have not subscribed for any social book but they are still charging rs90 every month. The networks they have are crap and the 3g is total waste. Vodafone 2g works better!!!. Lots of call drops and worst customer service people in idea stores.
                          Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please provide us your alternate number & inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Thanks & Regards,
                          Customer Care, Idea Cellular.
                          You can call me on [protected] any time..

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir this is to complaint against idea cellular, that i have purchased a new idea connection before 1 year ago.
                            i was using that number for last one year. but on one day my sim card was lost and i visited to idea showroom, then i was told that, the number which i was using was not registered under my name and they cannot replace my sim card.
                            bye registering this complaint, i request you to please help me in changing my number id proof and help me to get my sim card replaced.

my lost number is [protected]
                            venkateswaramma
                            Dear Customer,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. In order to investigate the issue, kindly provide us your Idea mobile number and alternate contact number reply with. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or contact 198 from your Idea mobile.

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused please provide us your alternate number & inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir my mobile no [protected] . I recharge it for 104 rs for 1 gb internet 28 days .but the company give only 300 and balance give talktime the company say that there is problem in teachinge so they can't give it but I am not satisfied I needed only data balance .but the company is not ready to give the net balance . How i solve my problem sir the customer care behavior is also not good

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
                              Sir I send a photo that show special offer but not given by me

Dear Customer

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 7th March 2016, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Unnecessary charge the amount. I have a document regarding this. I have talked several times from Customer Care but they are not ready to resole my query. Even his seniors not accepting their fault. I have moved from Idea to Vodafone. My previous bill from idea have some amount left to pay. They have made bill wrongly and not ready to accept it. Due to this my vodafone outgoing service and Internet has been barred.