India Today / BagItToday Customer Care

Noida
Gautam Buddh Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh
India - 201301

1800 1800 100  (BSNL & MTNL only)

Mobile:

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

India Today / BagItToday related photos (109)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

India Today / BagItToday Complaints & Reviews

rkk_jpr
M/s. Today Retail Network Pvt. Ltd.,
B-47, Indira Enclave Neb Sarai,
New Delhi-110068

Dear Sir / Madam,

AS PER YOUR ADVERTISEMENT APPEARED ON DATED 29/12/2010 IN PUNJAB KESRI NEWS PAPER JAIPUR EDITION I HAVE BOOKED FOLLOWING SPORTY STYLE KIT THROUGH TELEPHONIC CONVERSATION BY MY MOBILE NO. i.e. [protected] AND IMMEDIATELY A PAYMENT OF RUPEES 3498/- WAS MADE THROUGH MY CREDIT CARD . THE ITEMS ARE....

1) REEBOK TRACK SUIT
2) REEBOK SHOES
3) REEBOK BAG
4) MTV AVIATOR STYLE SUNGLASSES
& FREE COMPLEMENTARY GIFT FOR THE USERS OF PUNJAB KESRI NEWS PAPER READER i.e NUMERO UNO WATCH ON PAYMENT OF RS.499/- BEING HANDLING AND DELIVERY CHARGES. THE ABOVE CONSIGNMENT WERE BOOKED UNDER ORDER NO.212458 & WEB. NO.[protected] . THE ABOVE CONSIGNMENT WAS ASSURED TO SEND WITH IN 15 DAYS BUT THE SAME WERE NOT DELIVERED ON TIME SO I HAVE MADE COMPLAINT ON 30/01/2011 & COMPLAINT NO. IS 25023 ON YOUR CUSTOMER CARE NO. i.e.[protected] .
TODAY ON 7/02/2011 I Received A PARCEL FROM YOUR SIDE AND THIS PARCEL CONTAINS WRONG ITEMS i.e. LOTTO KIT INSTEAD OF REEBOK KIT. THROUGH INVOICE NO. TRNPL/DLI/10-11/194174 ON 31/01/2011.
THIS TYPE OF TRADE PRACTICE OR DEFICIENCY IN SERVICES ARE NOT FAIR AND JUSTIFIED BY WELL KNOWN RETAIL NETWORK PVT LTD'S . SO PLEASE GIVE ME A FAVOUR AND REPLACED WITH ORDERED ITEMS . I WILL KEEP THIS RECEIVED PARCEL FOR 10 DAYS WITHOUT USING OTHERWISE IT WILL BE CHALLENGED AT APPROPRIATE LEVEL.

Rajendra Kumar Kumawat
Jaipur
MOB NO.-[protected]
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

RUPAM THAKUR
    I have booked a order as per above subject for Reebok Shoo . This was through Bagittoday and necessary payment has also made through SBI Credit Card on 18/01/2011 amounting 2999.00.

I have not yet received the order confirmation mail and product .

My delivery address was c/o HCL Infosystems Ltd, Plot No -03, Udayag Vihar phase-1, Near Kapachera Border, Gurgaon , Harayana and i am aviailable at [protected].
    Your commet before more than two weeks
    ...We request you to allow us 1-2 weeks time to get your order processed.

One more false commitment. I am yet o receive the same. Please note, i will be outststion for 10, 11 &12 of March 2011.

Can it be possible to expidite the process ?

camaee
      I ordered for Reebok Lite Shoes but after some day i received shoes that are not as shown in the picture as i contact to bag it today team but they are not giving any response

Order ID is: [protected]. (Please note the Order ID for future reference.)
      total order value is : Rs 1198.0
      Product : Rs.999
      Delivery Charge : Rs.199
      Order Total : Rs.1198

But they sent the shoes by VPP so I had to pay another Rs 60 as delivery charges then for what purpose they had charged Rs 199 as delivery charge
      I want to file a case so please suggest me the way

Pic1 & 4 : In Advertisement
      Pic 2 & 3 : Shoes I have received - Theses shoes look replica of Reebok

Bag It Today — Not received watch after taking VPP charges

On 29 the October 2010, i paid Rs 499 towards VPP charges for receiving the entry gift watch. I was given Your Order ID is:[protected] and on 8th November 2010, receieved an email stating that order has been put under process with order no M-COMMERCE/0GA[protected]. Till i haven't received my gift and no reply for online customer care complaint e-mail.

I request you to take strong action against for doing this type of things to online customers.
      Pic : 1 & 4 are Shoes clicked by me &
      Pic : 2 & 3 are of Shoes as shown in advertisemnt

This is PRAVEEN KUMAR from KARANATAKA, MYSORE-23

ORDER ID :[protected]

I had booked the REEBOK KIT with BAGITTODAY by phone call, that cost Rs. 2999 has shown on KANNADAPRABHA newspaper, in that add, . it was shown like ...
      1. MTV Aviator sunglass
      2. Reebok SHOE
      3. Reebok WATCH
      4. Reebok T-SHIRT
      5. Reebok BAG

I got the REEBOK KIT delivered, In that i got only 4 items... but i dint get the REEBOK T-SHIRT, and they have not given MTV Aviator sunglass they have given some other sunglass; also i prefered for college bag, instead of they have given travel bag.

Would request you to kindly mention this subject: ONLINE COMPLAINTS

NAME : PRAVEEN KUMAR
      PHONE NO : [protected] or [protected]
      MAIL ID : pravin.[protected]@gmail.com
      ADDRESS : # 169, 2nd cross Anikethana road,
      Kuvempunagar Mysore-570023
      Karnataka

navratan chopra
        i am not receiving the monthly magazine of india today regularly.kindly look after the matter for keeping my continuation. my membership no.04ITH1884580

india today magazine — BOOKS NOT RECEIVED TILL DATE

A SUBMITTED MY PAYMENT THROGH CREDIT CARD ON DATED 07.11.2007, BUT TILL DATE I NOT RECEIVED ANY BOOK OR GIFT FROM YOUR SIDE. PLS CHECK THE SAME AND REPLY TO ME AT THE EARLIEST.

SATAYJIT DEY

india today magazine — Not received the travel bag

I had placed a subcription order in the month of January 2009 for one year and had paid Rs. 985/- for the same by cheque no. 478821 drawn on Rupee Co-op.Bank, Pune, Maharashtra, to the said India Today magazine. I have been recieving the magazine since then.However the said offer for one year had mentioned that I will get a Reebok Travel Bag shortly. Till date I have not recieved any such bag from them.This magazine is a reputed one and the advertisment placed by it in its magazine carries assurance of the promises mentioned to deliver the gift items when one places the subcription orders. After almost 7 months I have still not recieved the said bag from India Today group. I have mail them the said fact on 01/07/09 however I have not reieved any answer from them. Please do the need full.

India Today — Not receiving

My subscription No is ITE 453693
        NOT RECEIVING THE MAGAZINE

SECRETARY-cOMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT
        My India Today subscription No. ITE 212983 and I have subscribed for the 1st time.

My experience is very poor as I am getting the magazine after due date, it means that 31st Oct.'11 issue musty have reached us at least by 24th - 25th Oct.'11 but it reached me on 31st Oct.'11.
        In the market, 31st Oct.'11 issue was available on 22nd Oct.'11 at Lucknow railway station.

I have made many complaints but NO improvement till date, just replying saying that we are sorry.

If this thing continues, I will not subscribe it in future.

R.Bansal
        rbansal.[protected]@gmail.com
        bbb
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Magazines & Newspapers

santhoshtvm
          Dear Sir/Madam

I have ordered for a parcel/gift which contains a MTV Chequered dial unisex watch from BAGITTODAY of Readers Digest Ltd through Online Shopping

The order was made on 09/12/2010

Till now I have not received the materials ordered. I have not recevied any intimation regarding this.
          I have sent several mails and complaints to them regrading this and till now i have not received any information.
          so i would like to register a complaint aganist them.
          So sir ,please make necessay arrangements for receiving the material from them
          I also sending the details of the order made

Company name: Bagittoday

CDAC
          Trivandrum
          email: [protected]@cdactvm.in
          Dear Mr. Santhosh,

We have come across your online complaint registered on

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

With reference to your e-mail, we regret to inform you that due to some technical error, your order could not be captured successfully in the system. Therefore, we request you to kindly place your order again by visiting our website, www.bagittoday.com for the latest offers.

However, in case the payment has debited from your account, kindly get back to us with scanned copy of your credit card/bank statement reflecting the debit against India Toady/ Bagit Today.

We value your association with Bag it today and thank you for your patronage & co-operation.

For any further query or assistance, please feel free to write us on [protected]@bagittoday.com

We would request you to kindly mention this subject: ONLINE SUPPORT whenever you e-mail us for the quicker response.

Please note our new customer care number is now –[protected]

Thanks & Regards,
          Swatantra Jha
          Online Support (Bag it today)

sandips
            Dear Sirs,

I was misled into ordering multiple products under the order no.[protected]value Rs. 21348/-) by IT Book club Telesales person in April 2010. After seeking clarification from the Cust Serv desk 2 days later, I was told that this is a case of overcommitment, and I need to reject the courier. Accordingly, I rejected the receipt of the order (courier details below), and hoped for quick credit back into my card account.

ITBC 09895375
            ORA[protected]
            Consignment e[protected]

Thereafter, I have been following up with several people in the cust service center (atleast 40 instances), including conversations with Mr Adil and Mr. Kapil Agarwal on several occasions. However, despite 10 months of follow-up, no resolution is being offered by anyone, with a different excuse/reason cited each time. I am extremely frustrated with this behavior and unable to understand how a respectable firm like Living Media works with these unethical practices.

Would request your forum to help me with the complaint and associated refund.

Sandip
            ITBC or bag it today working under Living Media india ltd. are utterly shameless people and they devise newer and newer methods to dupe gullible people like me. I am extremely harrassed by these thugs since last June and don't know how these corrupt practices are going on under the nose of Mr. Aroon Purie, the so called champion of ethics.
            -Hemant

ashishgame
              my Order ID[protected]
              i ordered a numero uno wrist watch which i got late after ysing it i stopped working n later i recognised that it was duplicate when i tried to contact the company no reply was sought from their side
              i want a new ORIGNAL piece
              please help me out............

UNO watch — refund money

Sir/Madom,
              I am Roopa R. I join in gold quest two years back My NF No.364447 I difficult to continue to this business please refund to my money in early please help me.
              I too received a faulty Numero Uno watch which just dismantled into 2 pcs within 3 months o[censored]se.
              The team at Bag it Today are just avoiding listening to the same and the people sitting at the Call centre of theirs for Customer Service are just inexperienced and Raw and are totally unaware of the Products they are selling.They advise me to search the service Centres on Net for these watches.
              My Order no was[protected]
              Bag it today is just making tall claims and no after Sales Service or responsibility.
              I am going to take them to the Consumer Court.
              I agree as myself too faced the same problem.

renjitpaul
                Complaint No: 703682
                HDFC Bank AUTH CODE - 058160
                Booking ID[protected]given during IVR transaction)

This is a long pending order for which I have been following up with India Today Book Club and Bag It Today for more than 1 year. Pending order is for REEBOK FITNESS KIT with booking ID[protected]. What I understood from customer care department is this booking ID (paid by credit card) got punched in under another booking ID[protected] which was Cash On Delivery due to some mistake in their system.

I had paid the amount by credit card on 01 Nov, 2009 for Rs. 3199/- and the amount is debited from my credit card account. Credit Card statement was forwarded multiple times. Also the AUTH CODE given by HDFC BANK for this transaction is 058160.

Order details are as follows.

1. Reebok Track Suit - Extra Large
                2. Reebok Shoes LITE - Size 10
                3. Reebok Bag & Towel
                4. Reebok Watch

Renjit Paul
                Dy. Manager - Production
                Malayala Manorama Co. Ltd.
                K K Road, Kottayam (Opp. SBI Main Branch)
                Kerala - 686001

Reebok — Pending order

We have book order on 28 September 2010.Untill we does not received our kit.You are requested to reply on mail id [protected]@rediffmail.com
                The Name and order numbers is as fallow.

Bhagavan Supadu Patil[protected]
                Ashok Gorakh Marathe[protected]
                Tila onkar Patil[protected]
                Prakash Sudam Patil[protected]

Reebok — extra large given instead of medium

booking #[protected] ordered for medium size reebok track suit but extra large size was sent .replace this one with medium size reebok track suit.at the earliest.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Sports & Recreation

shridharbalan
                  I ordered for 2 Reebok Kits vide order No. [protected] and [protected] on 18 Dec'10. However it has been deliivered till date (26 Jan'11). I called them over phone but could not get any satisfactory reply. I wrote to them on 17 Jan'11, to which they replied on 25 Jan'11 stating that one of the parcels have been sent by ARAMEX Courier on 20 Dec'10. When I checked the Courier company site it shows that Parcel has been returned to Bag It Today on 09 Jan'11 itself.
                  Clearly Bag IT Today has no clue as to what is happenning in the organisation. We deal with Bag It Today thinking that it part of Reputed India Today Group. However, this company is completely managed by un-profesional elements, pampered tele executives and careless employees.
                  It is even slower that Government Organisation in replying to mail / taking action.
                  With so many complaints against the Organisation, Government should do something to Ban it at the earliest. Such organisation would mean a very early death of Online Shopping in India.
                  Shridhar
                  Pune (Mo: [protected])
                  i was called up by bag it today & was told that i had won some gifts (or cash) for which i had to buy some materials from them, i had bought iterms from them worth 22000/- & till date i have received only 1 order whereas i had 3 order. out of the 1 order also there were iterms which was not what i had ordered. i am now unable to contact them
                  my order no. are
                  telesales/OGA10040155 worth 14996 dated 16/11
                  telesales/OGA10040140 worth 14996 dated 16/11

pls help

regards
                  sharatraj poojari

Bag It Today — NON RECEIPT OF ORDER

I HAD PLACED 3 ORDERS FOR PRODUCTS THROUGH BAG IT TODAY DETAILS AS BELOW : 1> ORDER NO [protected] DT 10/02/11 FOR RS.1798/- 2> ORDER NO [protected] DATED 11/03/11 FOR RS.2498/- 3> ORDER NO [protected] DT 20/03/11 FOR RS.8899/-. PAYMENTS FOR ALL THE ABOVE ORDERS WERE MADE BY CREDIT CARD. TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECD ANY OF THE PRODUCTS. I HAVE CONTINUOUSLY PURSUED THE MATTER WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN THEIR CALL CENTRE - MR VIKAS, MISS POOJA, MISS SANGITA, MR BHARAT LALWANI, MR AFROZ BUT NONE OF THEM HAVE GIVEN ME ANY POSITIVE REPLY. THIS COMPLAINT IS AGAINST THEM FOR FRAUD - INDIA TODAY - BAG IT TODAY HAS TO EITHER DELIVER THE PRODUCT IMMEDIATELY OR REFUND THE MONEY TAKEN BY THEM
                  pls see this was the response who is telling the truth

Dear Mr.Ramesh,

This is with reference to your e-mail.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Order no. [protected]

We regret to inform you that due to the non availability of stock, the dispatches of the orders were delayed. However, the stocks have been replenished now and the dispatches are under process. We assure you that you shall be in the receipt of your order within next 12-15 working days.

We do understand that you have every reason to be vexed with us, however we would like to inform you that it has always been our endeavor to serve our customers with utmost urgency and care, but regret that due to the unavailablity of stock, the delivery of your order got delayed.

Order no. [protected]

We would like to inform you that your order is in under processed and you will get this order within next 2-3 weeks.

Order no. [protected]

Please feel free to get back to us for further assistance.

Assuring you of the best possible services, always.

Mohit Gupta

Executive-Customer Care

Bagittoday

Please quote your Order Id: [protected], [protected], [protected] in all future correspondence.

________________________________________
                  i hAVE NOT ASKED FOR REFUND YOUR MAILS STILL CONTINUES TO MENTION 2-3 WEEKS BUT IT IS NOT HAPPENING
                  Sonu Kumar
                  Team, Bagit Today.

MAIL RECD TODAY SPEAKS OF DELIVERY
                  Response (BagItToday) [[protected]@bagittoday.com] Sat 16/04/2011 13:52

Dear Mr. Ramesh,
                  This is with reference to your email.
                  Order Id: [protected]
                  We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to the non receipt of your ordered product.
                  We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your complaint to concerned department. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
                  Order Id: [protected], [protected]
                  Please feel free to get back to us for further assistance.
                  Assuring you of the best possible services always.
                  Mikkey
                  Executive-Customer Care
                  Bagittoday
                  Please quote your Order Id: [protected] in all future correspondence.
                  Note: In case of any queries not related to the discussion in above e-mail should kindly be emailed to [protected]@bagittoday.com or call us on[protected].

santosh dembla
                    I have booked order for Reebok Kit on[protected] for which i was given booking ID no.[protected] and order no.[protected] and payment was also made by me on[protected] by credit card. Today is[protected] already 49 days gone but i have not reveived my parcel.

I had contacted to helpless customer care of BAG IT Today where all peoples are really helpless, what i felt either they are not having proper data or they dont know their job. Sorry to say every time they reply in 8-10 days you will get your parcel but never received.

After regular follow-up i got docket no. [protected] dated[protected] that my parcel has been despatched through Aremax Courier ( Chalo der aaye par durust aaye) but when i contacted to Courier he told that this docket no is not correct whereasas i had confirmed from your end 2-3 times. Getting reply from courier i started laughing on myself that why i had made payment to Such Hopeless organisation " BagItToday".

I Had contacted Mr. Pankaj Kumar Singh he is senior person and then Mr. Vijay he is also some senior peron but most helpless .

I Had wasted so much time that i cant afford any more by calling to Customer Care. .

I am feeling that company is fruad and they are cheating us.

Suggesting everybody to avoid Bag It Today.

Santosh
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

rahul karmakar
                      Bagittoday had on 30 December 2010 sold me the following package:

Your name has been short-listed for this New Year offer.In this offer you are getting mentioned below items:
                      Also find the attachment having the image of diamonds and Samsung LCD TV 32"

1. Diamonds Packaged by Anaira Fine Jewelers worth Rs 60K for Rs 43900 as delivery and get a Samsung LCD TV 32" as gift.
                      2. These diamonds will be delivered in 12 packs worth Rs 5000 each. Each pack will have 7-10 diamonds
                      with total weight of 10 cents Per Pack.Certified diamonds by GCI (Gemological Center Inc). The certificate
                      will be within the packaging.
                      3.You will get between 84-120 diamonds with total MRP of Rs 60,000 and total weight of all of them together will be 120 cents. You can use them to create rings, earrings, pendants.
                      4.You will get one FREE Airtel digital Set top box.
                      5. You will get one FREE Mystery bestseller worth Rs 3245/-
                      Total Offer Value = 43900

One Bharat Lalwani sold me the package and after payment from my HDFC credit card and gave me ID No.[protected] for Rs 43,900/-

That same evening one Ajay Khanna sold me another package saying I shouldn't have fallen for the earlier officer selling me diamonds that aren't even worth Rs 500 each! His package is as follows:

Also find the attachment having the image of diamonds and Sony Ericsson ASPEN.
                      1. Brand Could be Zia or Samaira worth Rs 60K for Rs 24499 as delivery and get a Sony Ericsson ASPEN as gift.
                      2. These diamonds will be delivered in 2 packs worth Rs 30000 each.Each pack will have 3 diamonds with total weight of 30 cents. Each diamond inside will weigh 10 cents .Certified by recognized labs.The labs can verify at any time that the diamonds are genuine. The lab certificate will be given at the back of packaging itself with contact details of lab.
                      3.You will get 6 diamonds with total MRP of Rs 60,000 and total weight of all of them together will be 60 cents. You can use them to create rings, earrings, pendants.
                      Total Offer Value = 24499/- (Booking ID:[protected]

Then on 6 January 2011, Bagiittoday again sold me a diamond package worth Rs 48,998 (Booking ID[protected] on the condition that the money for the earlier two offers -- "they are not good" one Abhimanyu said -- would be refunded. Two days later I receive a call saying they had some software problem and the Rs 48,998/- is not showing, so can I make an identical payment to activate the payment so that the earlier payments (43,900 + 24,499 + 48,998) can be refunded to me.

I didn't make the payment because there wasn't any money left in my credit card. Then on 12 January, I received the following mail from [protected]@bagittoday.com:

"Thank you for your order. We wish to inform you that your order has been put under process with order no TRNPL/DLI/10-11/154065. The order value is Rs. 48998 Order Date is 11-JAN-11 and Activity is TELESALES. You will receive an email and a sms with your despatch details soon."

But they kept on ringing me asking me to first make a payment of Rs 48,998, which came down to Rs 24,889/- and then half of it for a halved package.

And mind you, all the offers were sold on promise of EMI payment.

I have sought a refund for the entire amount because I no longer believe Bagittoday and the lies they have sold me. But they are holding on to my money until I make a payment of at least 12,000+.

What do I do?
                      I am also drop this funda.
                      I have all voice record the call by bag it today wat can I do plz help
                      i am also agree with the matter i also droped this case. i have lost rs. 30000.00. it is a very cheating company it should be closed for ever and ever. government should take necessary action about it. so, please help me and take necessary action about the cheater bag it today.
                      i am also cheated by this con company i had been cheated for 13999/- rs with same deal this company must have to return back our money we will have to do some thing we all have to came together and we will find some solution i am from pune pls contact each other and we will teach them a lessen
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Jewelry & Watches

DRAMITVNS
                        AM SAD TO SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN CHEATED BY INDIA TODAY BAG IT TODAY AFTER BEING A REGULAR CUSTOMER I HAD MADE AN IVR ORDER OF 28TH JAN NO. 12970 ORDER DATE 29 JAN ? FOR ASPEN MOBILE AND ANARIA DIAMONDS WHICH RS 21199.00 WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY CITY BANK ACCOUNT NOW I RECEIVED A CALL THAT MY ORDER IS WRONG AND WILL BE CANCELLED AND PLEASE PAY FOR ANOTHER 211999 THE PREVIOUS ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED THIS WAS FROM SURENDRA KUMAR TABLE NO.1111 HE ASSURED ME OF CANCELLATION AND GAVE ME NO.134458 UNFORTUNATELY WAS NOT CANCELLED AND MY BILLS SHOW BOTH TRANSACTIONS ALSO THE DIAMONDS RECEIVED ARE WORTHLESS NO CERTIFICATE AND TOO SMALL PLEASE TELL ME WHY I WAS DUPED DOUBLE CHARGED AND SENT VERY BAD THINGS PLEASE REVERT BACK IMMEDIATELY HOW I SHOULD TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS ...1) FRAUD ITEMS 2) DOUBLE ORDER BY DUPING
                        REGARDS
                        DR AMIT MEHROTRA
                        I got a call from india today saying that your mobile was won a gold box offer..say that you may win 2 lakhs/gold/electronic goods worth of 2.2 lakhs, but thing is i have purchase a item online...saying that ...sony ericson cybershot or 22 " samsung lcd tv .. so i purchase sony ericson cybersot of cost 19,498+2392 tax by using my credit card. now i worried abt my money ... by seeing many posts over net that these will do cheating and fraud. so in this case kindly help me to get my money back.
                        I am Subramanian From Tamil Nadu Bag It Today cheated me. They have offered me prize in the form of gold box as they told that I am one of their privileged customer on July 02, 2010 According to Bag It Today, I purchased One Samsung TV & Gold Box Voucher[protected], [protected]) The order value is Rs. 17699 and 1495. Order Date is[protected]. My Mobile Number is [protected], [protected] my email is [protected]@mail.com. Please help me Thanks.
                        why hasnt anyone gone to the police against bag it today
                        bag it today has the worst service and they always make fake promises.
                        i m vijay from naini.bag it today company are cheated with me i was order in bag it today company he send a damage product and he did not return and i had all ready gave the full payment...
                        so sir kindly request u to take action about the company.

27/11/11 thanking u,
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

namratamittal86
                          18 January,2011

I ordered a Verona Lifestyle Bag on 16 December,2010 By paying through Credit Card a Total amount of Rs.798. Bagittoday confirmed the payment both through the message as well as e-mail stating:
                          "Dear Namrata, thank you for your order. Your order id is [protected] amount 798.0 dated:[protected]:30:02.0. You have paid by credit card. delivery in 2-3 weeks.You will receive an e-mail and sms with dispatch details soon. Bag It Today Concierge. TnC apply."

Even after repeated phone calls to their customer care helpline number[protected] there was no response and no reply even through the website portal of complaints and queries.
                          Kindly look into the matter as it is already over 4 weeks.

Namrata Mittal
                          [protected]@gmail.com
                          I have palced an order of Reebok Kit on 20-dec-2011, my membership no. is BITI[protected] Amount Rs 3199.00 was charged from my credit card.
                          But Till date i haven't received the product .

Kindly confirm immediate.
                          Name-ASHISH SHUKLA
                          ADDRESS - KIRLOSKAR OIL ENGINES LTD, 498/143 - NEAR IT COLLEGE CROSSING, SBI BUILDING FAIZABAD ROAD, LUCKNOW
                          CONTACT NO. [protected]
                          Myself Mr. Nilesh S Nimone from nagpur.
                          i have ordered full reebok keet worth rs 3798 from bagittoday.
                          but upto now, i dont get any type of delivery from bagittoday.
                          i am requesting you to take action against it or after that i wont accept your delivery and no payment you..
                          for more..contact me on [protected]..
                          add..:: MSEB COLONY F24/2 KHAPERKHEDA
                          TEH SAONER DIS NAGPUR
                          PIN 441102..
                          THANKING YOU..

akash sarawgi
                            I have placed an order for a 'Philips Home Theater , Philips DVD Player, A Reebok Watch, A Diamond Set and A Holiday Package. I haven't received any details and the tickets of my holiday package even after giving constant reminders INDIA TODAY BOOK CLUB over the phone. My order number is 0GA[protected]. When I log in at www.bookstoday.in/promos.htm it directs me to www.bagittoday.in/promos.htm where in on entering my unique number and email there is no response. Please send me the details of my Holiday Package as soon as possible. Respond me at [protected].
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

shra1reddy
                              I'm V.Shravan Kumar. I booked for a product on www.bagittoday.com. The billing id is [protected]. The product i ordered is REEBOK BACKPACK BAG worth Rs.949/-. I booked it on 7th Dec,10. They told that they will send in 2 weeks. But, Now, it is 12th Jan, and still the product is not reached. When I called them they told that they have dispatched the product on 2nd Jan, on ARAMEX courier and gave me the tracking id as "[protected]". When I called ARAMEX couriers , they have told that there is no such transaction on that number.

In this way they have cheated. Now, their phone number,[protected],is not working. They are not replying to any mails.Please help me to get my money back.

Thanking You so much

sincerely,
                              Shravan,
                              [protected]@gmail.com,
                              +91-[protected]
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Department Stores

abhayadas
                                Hello Sir,

I have purchased a Satya Paul Purse from Bag It Today as there was an offer of Thailand Stay was attached to it.

I receieved the purse and it was of very poor quality and however I did not receive the Holiday Coupon. After so many customer call and emails I was only misguided by the Company sometimes saying they would mail me the URL and sometimes saying they would post me. Neither of those happened and there has not been any response to my followups.

This is not expected from a Company belongs to Times Group and also I am surprised how Designer like Satya Paul etc registered with them. The product was of low quality and degrading the name of the designer like Satya Paul.

The Order was placed in October and till now I have not received the holiday coupon.
                                This is true for Yatra.com also. I booked tickets with offer for free gift watch but 3 months have passed and still there is no sign of watch coming my way.
                                I have made numerous call and emails to Yatra.com, but not respite. They are really pathetic.
                                These kind of online merchants spoil the image of online shopping.
                                I agree, I also made payment for their offer Rs 3498/- by online, trans id is MSBI[protected]IG55669947 transfer to [protected] Amount Rs 3498/- on 24 june 2011.Order id [protected] they got the money each
                                and every time when i enquired they said they will send by next week, now 3months is nearly over, this how BAG IT TODAY DECENTLY Snatch/ Draw money !

Or am i purchasing Order id [protected] @ Rs 3498/-
                                This is how they replay " We regret to inform you that due to the non availability of stock, the dispatches of the orders have been delayed. We assure you that you shall be in the receipt of your order within next 2-3 weeks."

S Chinsuanmung
                                Churachandpur, Manipur.

Bag It Today — received a fake watch

i ordered for a reebok watch from BAG IT TODAY. the order was deliverde to me but when i opened it, surprisingly i found a fake watch in non-working condition. i want my money back or the original product. kindly help.

jaswinder

rajerocks
                                  Dear sir/Madam
                                  I have purchased a MTV Sun glasses from the website of Bag it today...........but i choosed cash on delivery option ...........IS the products of this website are GENUINE or TRUSTABLE.......Please help me......they asked me to pay Rs.499 for glass.........?

My email id is [protected]@gmail.com
                                  Please help me

bag it today / mtv glass — product not received

i have placed order online for mtv glass in bag it today @Rs 499 throgh online payment from SBI card .............1860 on 13 Dec 10. I have not received the item and no response till date.
                                  How should I contact, it is really a loss and cheating from company.
                                  Dear All,

The product they sell are good but only on internet. When you get in ur hand, U realize that the product u got is not real. The product they sell are all DUPLICATE not GENUINE . These product only have big brand name only, not the quality of the brand.

My roommate ordered Reebok products and Mtv Glasses.. We were really disappointed when we got the delivery. These products are not real Reebok and Mtv products.

To cross check we went to Reebok showroom and compared the quality and making of the product. The quality of the Reebok showroom's product was far more better than the product we got from BAG IT TODAY...

I advice, Be careful before making any purchase from them.
                                  Dear All,

I am also convince with the above writter as i also ordered MTV sunglass and a satyapaul vollet but when i received the product they were fake and was very poor quality. I really bag from some authority to ban this site and take some stict action so that they can stop cheating everyone. Its really a big cheater company.

Same problem i faced when i got ordered books.

Shrenik Shah

DRVINOD
                                    Resp. sir /madam
                                    i am vinod govindrao ghadsing, a simple man working as govt employee at remote village .
                                    7 days back i receive mails from the india today book club , that about offers on some online shopping .
                                    i bpurchase Kodak camrecorder at price 9149 Rs.. i have made transiction from my friends union bank of india debit card .then they offer me for another transiction of Rs.899. for which they told me that i can win diamond set of 35 diamonds . after transictions they tolds me that i am a winner and their management offer some 15 diamonds extra as i am a winner of the day . .........But since then they not mail me about my transictions and my orders and my gift .......i am afraid ........they given me only order id 1}[protected]
                                    2}[protected] telling me that thats are very important . and mail that id to [protected]@bagittoday.com
                                    i have sent 5-6 mails but till there is no any response from them .
                                    i am very afraid that Have they cheated me ? Are the india today book club and bag it today is a fraud?
                                    Is THE INDIA TODAYGROUP and BOOK CLUB the famous indian company making all that fraud ? shame on that company ......and shame on the management .....and that managing director.
                                    As i am a middle class man i will recover from that 10,000/- Rupees.........but ....what about 50 corores below poverty peoples ........please save them from that cheaters........please..

v. g. ghadsing
                                    rural hospital Deulgaon mahi
                                    Tq. Deulgaon raja Dist. Buldana
                                    pin. 443206
                                    Mobile no. +91 [protected]
                                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Digital Cameras

GOPAL UPADHYAY
                                      Dear Sir / Madam,

my order id is [protected] my account already debited on 27.11.2010 but till date no gift recd so far. please help the needy.

Awaiting your reply,

GOPAL UPADHYAY

EASTERN MEDIKIT LIMITED,

3, DR. G.C.NARANG MARG,

DELHI-110007

Dear Sir/ Madam,

My order id is[protected] my account already debited on 25.10.2010 but till date no gift recd so far. please help the needy.
                                      Awaiting your reply,
                                      G.VENKAT
                                      653, IST FLOOR, LIG FLATS,
                                      HASTAL UTTAM NAGAR,
                                      NEW DELHI-110059.
                                      EMAIL ID:[protected]@rediffmail.com

Boutiques Invitations My Account
                                      Thank You for your order.

Your Order ID is:[protected]. (Please note the order id. no. for future reference.)

You have made a credit card payment for an amount of Rs 499.0

Kindly give us 2-3 weeks for processing of your order. You will receive an email and a sms with your dispatch details soon.

For any further assistance call us at[protected] or email us at [protected]@bagittoday.com quoting the above mentioned order id

Free Welcome Gift - Reebok Classic
                                      Watch worth Rs 2599

You are also entitled to a Free Reebok Classic Watch worth Rs 2599 with your first purchase when you log on to Bag It Today.

You can also claim this gift by paying
                                      Rs 299 as gift delivery & handling charges.
                                      Go ahead and start shopping!

Go to Bag It Today Now

Keep Shopping Preview our Products Invite your friends

To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add [protected]@mailer.bagittoday.com to your address book
                                      Shortlisted for a Reward !!
                                      Dear G,

Fabulous News! You have been Shortlisted to receive a Reward - NUMERO UNO WATCH Worth Rs 2750 FREE!

This free watch has been reserved in your membership as a part of our special rewards program.

Shortlisted Entry :
                                      [protected]@rediffmail.com
                                      Your Reward: A Numero Uno Watch
                                      worth Rs 2750 FREE

Your personal link to claim reward: www.bagittoday.com/reward/[protected]@rediffmail.com
                                      (Click to claim your winnings)

Just cover our gift delivery, promotion and handling charges of Rs 499.

This reward is being distributed to fortunate few and will be handed over on first come first serve basis.

SEE IF YOUR ONE OF THE LUCKY FEW...

Click to claim your winnings

2010 Living Media India Limited.

Conditions Apply: Actual product may differ from images shown. Offer valid till stocks last.

You have received this mail as you are subscribed to our Mailing list. If you do not wish to receive such mails, reply us at unsubscribe
                                      Very Simple,
                                      If they cheat you, you cheat them back. Promise them that u will pay on delivery and once the delivery is there, do not accept it or give wrong address.
                                      i didnt get my watch worth rs 2750
                                      please send me the details of the scheme for bag it now.
                                      awaiting reply.

s.k.saha .

nittu02
                                        This is with regards to India Today's Online Shoppe, an arena where extensive fraud is happening. I was ' randomly selected' for the anniversary offer, a reebok watch ostensibly worth Rs. 2500, one which I could receive for "just" Rs. 500. After paying the money, I received the watch a month later, even when the promise was made to delivery it within 2 weeks. Guess what I received : A watch without the quartz (the glass covering the dial). I sent an email to customer care, no reply. I dial their phone number, it's always busy. These are the complaints :

1. Delayed delivery ( 1 month compared to 2 weeks promised)
                                        2. Defective product (Damaged/Defective product delivered)
                                        3. Customer care doesn't really care. Nobody replies to an email, nobody picks up the phone.
                                        4. Extensive email spamming - They will flood your inbox with various emails about 'offers', seriously infringing your privacy.

If anyone is planning to buy anything online from India Today's shoppe, a word of advice : Don't. Go for e-bay India or Amazon. India Today makes sure your money is swindled, and wants you to feel good about it, while never really bothering to reply to the complaint.

Recently Discussed

(5 minutes ago)
                                          On Dot Courier
                                          Not even a single phone number is working and I cannot track my courier
                                          (19 minutes ago)
                                          MAAC
                                          MAAC LUCKNOW Mastermind in fraud and loot, and worst pathetic management - MAAC is taking away extra Rs.11,074/- from me by fraud and cheating.
                                          (24 minutes ago)
                                          MAAC
                                          MAAC LUCKNOW Mastermind in fraud and loot, and worst pathetic management MAAC looted my Rs.11,074/- by fraud and cheating
                                          (35 minutes ago)