Indian Bank — improper atm refilling

St. JOSEPH’S COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, Semmanjeri Omr Chennai, India
 St Joseph’s College of engineering on Sep 11, 2019
As i'm a hosteller, i depend on a nearby atm, which is located inside my college campus, for my exam and other college fee. I strongly recommend you to shut it down as it's presence is of no use and it irritates me everytime i try to get some money using it! I spend most of my time reminding the bank officers to refill it and those people are so irresponsible, careless and lethargic to refill the atm though they know that thousands of students depend on it! Because of them we, students, face lot of problems. After spending 3 years of my life here, i still struggle a lot to pay my fee using these stupid atms. Though i know you are not going to take any actions on the officials i still write all these stuff because i'm supermad and next time if this repeats.. There's no doubt that the bank officials will see the monster inside me which is obviously not safe for them. So before i change into a monster and do something crazy, you please shut this atm as it's absence it's far better than its presence! Do it as soon as possible!

[Sep 11, 2019] Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

The Amazon has refund the amount on 9th August and still I didn't get my refund help me sir

Rajeshwari Aanjana's reply, Sep 12, 2019
And the Indian has not initiated my refund it's a above month
Machine deposit Amount Rs 34000(thirty four thousand .not credied please refund. A/c[protected]..dharavi branch. Date 31/08/2019.name ;veluswamy chellam thangaselvi.cell no.[protected].mimbai.
I have ordered one skater dress that costing around Rs.649/- on 08/09/2019, for payment process i have used Indian bank debit card, the WDL SEQ NO is [protected], amount is deducted from account but order is not placed, kindly issue the refund, please do the needful help required as soon as possible.

PB No: 5555, 254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, India - 600014
    Indian Bank - improper atm refilling