Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1443)

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Tellicherry, Kerala
My Customer no is 18393 &my Distributor is Gemini Gas&Appliances, Railway station Road, Tellicherry-670104, Kannur Dist, Kerala. Eventhough my house is located less than 5 kms from the Distributor's office, they are charging additional transportation charges while delivering the cylinder.When contacted he informs me that the distance is calculated from the centre of the Town ¬ from his office as my house is outside city limits.I do not agree with his contention.The distance shd be from his office/Godown ¬ from the Town.
Hence it is requested to enquire in to the matter&advice him to stop charging transportation charges while delivering the cylinder as my house is located less than 5 kms from the Distributer's premises.
Vasantha

[Mar 12, 2016] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Please complaint to petroleum ministry on twitter @dpradhanbjp. Thank u.

Delhi, Delhi
    1. booking on date : 17 Feb 2016

Message Received by SMS : Booking for consumer no. R10758 is registered...

Dear Team,
    Subsidy Amount Not Credited in my Account from April-2015 to Sep-2015.
    Consumer Number::1305990.
    Name:Manish Kumar Srivastava
    Contact Number::: [protected]
    Address::: 137C/1, Chandpur Salori, P.O. Telierganj, Allahabad-U.P-211004.
    Agency Name::Vijay Gas Service.Main Office ::Civil Cines.

[Mar 11, 2016] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected sir,
      i bonmon venkatesh, consumer num 26544, indane gas customer i had applied all my documents, i am not getting subsidy amount from last 1 year, my LPG ID 3 [protected], Bank Account No [protected], Distributor Code 125353, Distributor Name A.P.S.C.S.CORP LTD SECBAD, i am followuping regularly to this local office but no correct responce and talking in rough and rude language, so please kindly resolve my problem sir as soon as possible
      i am waiting for your valuable reply, my cell num [protected], mail id [protected]@gmail.com,
      showing in online as Bank account linked to LPG Yes (AV Pending)..
      Not coming subsidy amount in my bank from last one year ago

[Mar 10, 2016] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
        Sir i am the lpg gas holder of indian oil corporation, my cutomer no. Are 012698, lpg id:[protected] for the name o[censored].K.Jha.
        Sir i am booked a lpg cylinder bill no.[protected] dated 29/2/16 which i received the next day 01/03/16 but still till the date of 10/03/16 my subsidy not come to my account this time.
        So please help me in this regard to sent my subsidy amount to my bank.

Bengaluru, Karnataka
          Booked for refil of gas on 10/02/16 and booking no. 296636. I was inform that it was cancelled. Then I booked the gas again on 1/3/2016. Booking no. 299605. And again I was informed that it was cancelled. When called the agencies I was informed, if not delivered, the booking is cancelled. When the gas is not delivered to me how can it be cancelled. Kindly look into this matter since it a month. And in another 2 days I won't have gas for cooking.

P
            Chennai, Tamil Nadu
            I have booked gas in Trilok Gas agency my consumer no is 13727367 and after 30days still am waiting. I have visited the agency and requested for details. They conform the cylinder will be delivered but am waiting for a week still nothing turned up. Their contact nos are useless and never and ever responded. My complaint no 20074546

[Mar 09, 2016] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
              I booked for a refill cylinder on 01.02.16. Till date refill has not been delivered. I am being harassed by "sonarpur gas service", dist-south 24 parganas, west bengal, kolkata-700150. Repeated attempt was made to register a complint through customer care but failed. I personally met on 27.02.16 and 05.03.16 but every time it was told that tomorrow it will be delivered.Particulars are --connection no.08622, booking no.216161.

[Mar 08, 2016] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I will be happy if appropriate action is taken.
              Please notify when the complaint is addressed. In my case the booking has been cancelled 3 times. Need to know if the complaint is reaching IOC and IOC addressing it.

K
                Gunzenhausen, Germany
                I travel from Rajkot to Amreli on 7th March, 2016. I feet petrol in my bike at Shah petroleum, (Dealer of IOC Ltd.) Babra, Dist. Amreli. There is old price in filling pump and they till today collect Rs. 61.81/ltr I ask for bill but they said that we don't give bill for just Rs.100/- petrol filling. You can check surprisingly at that filling station. Plz take action and save other to paying high petrol price.

Falkenstein, Germany
                  I am a customer of ROHITH INDANE GAS SERVICE, Bangalore. I have received a refill cylinder on 25th January 2016. But the subsidy for the same is yet to be credited to my bank account.

In view of the above, I had posted a complaint on the portal on 16.02.16. Final reply given for the complaint was completely irrelevant. As such, I again reiterated the grievance on 19.02.16. But the earlier reply was repeated. I attach copies of the complaints and the replies for your ready reference. (Docket No.2546374 and 2550898 respectively).

In view of non-redressal of my grievance, I called on your offices on 02.03.16 along with relevant records. I was informed by your official that as per your records, I have given up subsidy. In the regard I wish to appraise you of the following facts:

Firstly, as I cannot afford to forego subsidy, I have never opted to give up the same.

Secondly, why was this fact not conveyed to me when I posted my grievance on portal twice earlier?

I was informed that the above said option, falsely said to have been exercised by me, was recorded on 25th January, 2016. It was on this day that I had a verbal dual with the distributor's office manager for their persistant unethical trade practices. It is their regular practice that the bill generated will be cancelled unilaterally. The same will be regenerated after long delay and repeated reminders. As I had verbal dual with the distributor regarding the same on 25th January, it is obvious that my present grievance is a result of their mischief.

I request you kindly to look into the matter personally and help me get my eligible subsidy. You may also kindly cause setting right the wrong noting in the records.

[Mar 06, 2016] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Good after noon,

I had taken a new GAS Connection from INDANE GAS SERVICE AGENCY on January 2016. I had submitted all the required documents at the time taking new connection from the distributor. Though the bank account is not linked within the GAS AGENCY or INDANE GAS.

For this issue, I had visited multiple times to the local distributor office and they told me that they had already placed a request for my account linking within the Indane Online Gas Service site but somehow the request is still in pending status and due to this I had to purchase a GAS bottle at normal price. They told me that the subsidised amount will not transfer to my bank account until the bank account is not linked within the INDANE GAS SERVICE software.

Today, I had called again the local distributor office for further inquiry and again they told me the same sentence that I had mentioned in the above conversations.

Please do something as I have to book a new refill at any time and this time I don't want to loose my subsidies.

Consumer No : [protected]
                    Agency : SHREEJI GAS AGENCY, Adalaj, Gujarat

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care's response Apr 01, 2016 We have heard your complaint and we thank you for pointing out the issue you are facing. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you on this account. IndianOil operates an effective problem-solving/customer guidance mechanism for Indane LPG-related issues through its website, www.indane.co.in . We request you to log into this site and provide us the required data relating to the issue faced by you. This would enable us to revert to you with a solution/reply in a structured manner. Alternatively, you can also call our Toll-Free number [protected] to register your complaint/feedback/comment with us. Besides the above, you can also contact/walk into the Customer Service Cells attached to our 46 Indane Area Offices across the country to register your complaint. Contact details/addresses of these offices are available in our above Indane website, www.indane.co.in .

Hyderabad, Telangana
                      Hi!

I am one of indian gas customers My agency name is Jyothi Enterprises Agapura Hyderabad. In this agency service is very bad i book my cylinder 28 feb 2016 but d i am not take delvery yet (I.E 5 Mar 2016). I am going to agency office no one give proper response.

[Mar 05, 2016] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B
                        Kolkata, West Bengal
                        Dear Sir, I am to apprise you that I am using domestic gas from your Company having Consumer No.037826 at your authorised...

G
                        Nawalgarh, Rajasthan
                        It is informed that i have indane dbc gas connection now due to few problems, i would like to transfer my gas connection to bharat gas service. In this regards i had met to mayank gas agency mathura (up) where i had taken my connection, the agency manager has refused to transfer to bharat stating that there is no policy for that purpose. May i request you to kindly update me and issue necessary order to agency for transfer process.

[Mar 04, 2016] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Singapore, Singapore
                          I am a LPG consumer of Indian oil corporation .My consumer no is 31305, and address is house no 28, Gali no 1, Harijan basti, Neb sarai, New Delhi 110068, and my bank account no is [protected] Punjab national bank New Delhi 110068.
                          I inform you that my subsidy not continuous coming in my account it will transferred in other account. and also LPG delivery not coming at my address it will deliver at other address.so many time i requested that to LPG distributor M/S SONDHI GAS SERVICE, J 3 C S C MARKET SAKET. NEW DELHI 110017 PLEASE DELIVER MY CYLINDER AT MY ADDRESS AND SUBSIDY WILL TRANSFER REGULARLY IN MY ACCOUNT BUT THEY NOT ENTERTAIN MY REQUEST. AND I REQUESTED THAT PLEASE UPDATE MY ADDRESS IN ACCOUNT AS GIVEN ABOVE FOR LPG DELIVERY.PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE REQUEST IS FULL FILL AS MY REQUEST.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                            I booked cylinder and I got billing message. After 2 days I did not recieve the cylinder. After a week without recieving cylinder, I got cylinder recieved message. When I called dealer, they told, cylinder sent to delivery boy one week before. When he delivered 10 days later he cooly said he circulated cylinder. I am filing police complaint, case in Consumer court against Indane for keeping such a worker. I am writing complaint to CM Cell as well. How can he circulate my cylinder when we are in urgent need and no gas in home.

G
                              Delhi, Delhi
                              My registration I'd is -15949.
                              I am not getting my lpg booked even after submitting my adhar card and other required documents as said by my agency office. They are not supporting in any way.
                              Kindly do whatever possible

[Mar 03, 2016] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
                                My consumer no is cx22871585
                                my name is vikash kumar i book a cylinder on 28 feb but till cash memo is not generated...

San Francisco, United States
                                Please refer my speed post ED[protected]IN dtd 19 Jan 16, tele_communication to Area Field Offr Preeti Gehlot on 25 Feb 16 and my SMS to her. Subroto Park Gas Agency Manager has refused to accept the kyc for the corrections in my name and dob and refuged to issue the LPG and also did not replied to the RTI dated 15 Jan 16 till date. I am forced to take it from here and there on higher rates. I am an ex service man hardly able to make ends meet my family expenditure with four children and old parents. It is 2 months since I have not got LPG because of Manager's refusal. You are comppeling us to commit suicide.

[Mar 01, 2016] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Updated by Subhash basiyan Mar 01, 2016 LPG ID[protected] Consumer No 4434 Subroto Park Gas Agency

I
                                  Hyderabad, Telangana
                                  Dear Sir, I have my Indane LPG connection with consumer no;16856 is deactivated from distributor VIJAy GAS AGENCY, SHAHAPUR, Dist : YADGIR, KARNATAKA STATE. As per discussion with the distributor he told to submit reactivation form for area office, Belgaum for activation 6 months ago.Til date nobody is furnishing exact details.Kindly reply me details.

[Feb 29, 2016] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care's response Feb 29, 2016 We have heard your complaint and we thank you for pointing out the issue you are facing. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you on this account. IndianOil operates an effective problem-solving/customer guidance mechanism for Indane LPG-related issues through its website, www.indane.co.in . We request you to log into this site and provide us the required data relating to the issue faced by you. This would enable us to revert to you with a solution/reply in a structured manner. Alternatively, you can also call our Toll-Free number [protected] to register your complaint/feedback/comment with us. Besides the above, you can also contact/walk into the Customer Service Cells attached to our 46 Indane Area Offices across the country to register your complaint. Contact details/addresses of these offices are available in our above Indane website, www.indane.co.in .