Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Customer number CX11532033 with Indane agency Shahi Automobiles, Sadar Bazar, Delhi cantt. CYLINDER PROVIDED ON 23 Feb 16. Found to be leaking and taken to office, complaint registered there and taken to godown for replacement. Not replaced and told will be delivered at home. however for one month no response. Extremely dangerous and lax attitude.
Mar 23, 2016

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My indane distributor is COOKING GAS agency chennai --600041. I hah
    i booked my gas refil through the agency on[protected] my consumer no is 67891 and the booking no is 161840 till date i have not received the refill that is 24 03 2016 in spite of couple of reminders over the phone. iam a senior citezen sick after the a surgery i request your interference in this matter as it happens every time
    Mar 23, 2016

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care's response
    We have heard your complaint and we thank you for pointing out the issue you are facing. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you on this account. IndianOil operates an effective problem-solving/customer guidance mechanism for Indane LPG-related issues through its website, www.indane.co.in . We request you to log into this site and provide us the required data relating to the issue faced by you. This would enable us to revert to you with a solution/reply in a structured manner. Alternatively, you can also call our Toll-Free number [protected] to register your complaint/feedback/comment with us. Besides the above, you can also contact/walk into the Customer Service Cells attached to our 46 Indane Area Offices across the country to register your complaint. Contact details/addresses of these offices are available in our above Indane website, www.indane.co.in .

Name of distributor- Sukh Gas Services, 57/70 Keshoram Complex, Opp Sector 45-C, Chandigarh
      We have lodged a complaint over the distributor's telephone[protected] regarding malfunction of the gas cylinder/regulator with the distributor on 22.03.2016 & since it is an emergency situation owing to availability of only one source of food preparation, the distributor assured us to check and resolve the issue positively by the aforementioned evening. However, no action has been taken in this regard.
      Residential Address: #1183/1, Sector 42-B, Chandigarh
      Kindly do the needful
      Mar 22, 2016
      The service staff came, albeit a little late, and rectified the issue. I guess we should have waited a day to lodge the complaint. all the necessary steps were taken once the serviceman came & the job was performed satisfactorily.
      Mar 22, 2016

I have booked for a cylinder on Feb 8th, 2016 and no response from the Agency till date. We depend only on gas for cooking. We are struggling without gap for the last 3 days. Please look into this issue urgently and provide a convincing reason for this delay.
        My consumer number is 16841. Agency name is Pushpagiri Gas Agencies, Nalanchira.

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care's response
        Please file yr complaint at @dpradhanbjp. This is official twitter account of petroleum ministry.

I book my lpg cylinder on dated 4-3-2016 .By sms booking with phone nuber
          ( [protected]) but it is not delivered upto till date
          i have complaints on this matter on dated[protected] with complaints nuber 2583028

Dear sir / madam,

this is with reference to my consumer no. 15816, named Chadra prakash pandey, kolkata.

plz note that the above connection is from the CIrcular gas agency, 49/5h/148, c.g.r. road, kolkata-23,
            plz note that many times it happens that despite of getting the delivery massage we are not getting the cylinder, but get the msg that the cylinder has bee delivered, while complaining to office no proper response is given by the officials.

hoping for your kind consideration

thanking you
            Mar 21, 2016

Dear sir my UID no. is[protected] and a/c no. is[protected] and my gas connection is R24508 of Ravi gas Agencies in Amritsar. subsidy is not credited in my account. i submitted my documents in gas agency and as well as bank both places my aadhar no. is mentioned but subsidy is not receiving.where is the problem sir?? plz solve my problem.
              Mar 20, 2016

Distributor - Shiv Mangala Enterprises
                Consumer Number - CX22289713
                Booking reference number - [protected]
                Cash memo number - [protected] generated

We booked for the refill cylinder on 12th March through the IVRS but till date the refill cylinder has not been delivered. When we checked on the delivery status, we get message that the cylinders have been delivered for bookings made up to 16th March.
                The delivery man has been demanding Rs.20 per cylinder for the refill delivery for the last couple of months which is very high. Since we refused to pay such high delivery charges, last month also we had the same problem where after repeated follow up with the distributor the refill was delivered. The delivery man left the cylinder at the doorstep and refused to keep the cylinder inside the house. There is no rule as per the company that delivery charges need to be paid for the delivery of the refill cylinder. Earlier we have been paying Rs.5/- per cylinder which was ok but now the demand for Rs.20/- looks very high.
                I would appreciate if this complaint is being looked into and delivery of the refill cylinder is made at the earliest. Harassing consumers and demanding high delivery charges should be looked into by the company and action against such distributors should be initiated.
                Mar 20, 2016

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care's response
                Please file yr complaint at @dpradhanbjp. This is twitter account for petroleum ministry

Anantha Krishnan
                  107 Godavari Stret
                  Chinmaya Nagar Srage-1
                  Chennai
                  Chennai Tamil...

From :
                  Mahabir Parsad Gupta
                  F. no. 622, New Ashiana C. G. H. S. Ltd.
                  Plot no. 10, Sector – 6, Dwarka,
                  New Delhi – 1100754
                  Cell no. : [protected]

Subject : Complaint against Jai Jawan Gas Service, D-493, Palam Extn., Sector – 7, Near Shiksha Bharti School, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 077.

Ref : My consumer no. [protected] dated 15.12.2015

I have taken a temporary connection from the said agency for taking gas cylinder under commercial category, as the IGL gas pipes were likely to be disconnected due to repair work in our Society.

But, the IGL gas pipes were not required to be disconnected and hence I did not required to use the said commercial cylinder.

Consequently, I contacted one Gentle-man of the said agency at their Sector – 7 Office on 18.3.16 for returning the filled up Commercial Gas Cylinder & refund of My Security Deposit. The said gentle-man advised me first return the Gas Cylinder personnelly at their Godown & take amount of filled up cylinder from there & thereafter Security refund from their office.

Accordingly, on 19.03.2016, I went to their Godown to return the filled up cylinder. At Godown, I met Mr. Ravinder, who said that market value can be paid & offered me Rs. 800 /- on a/c of return of the said cylinder. I felt suspicious since, I had purchased it for Rs. 1108. So, I requested him to write on back side of my receipt the amount of Rs. 800 /- being paid to me. He refused give in writing & started mis-treating me very badly & refused to take back the cylinder.

Then, without returning the gas cylinder, I reached their office at Sector – 7. There one man, Mr. Sushant also replied in negative in this respect. Then I asked him that I want to meet the owner, he said that he (Owner) has not come & did not provided me his/her contact number. Then, I asked for the Complaint Book. They provided me a simple note to write the complaint. I objected that it does not seem to be a Complaint Book. They did not responded. Anyway thereafter I wrote the complaint in that note book & requested for receipt. They said no receipt is required. Then after arguments, they provided me the Complaint Book & I wrote the complaint in that & took one copy as attached herewith.

In view of the above, it is requested to let me know :

1. Whether filled up cylinder can not be returned, if it could not be used under the circumstances mentioned above ?
                  a) If yes, why he was agreed to take back the cylinder back & offered Rs 800 /-. writing.

b) If filled cylinder can be taken back, then, why he refused to give in writing the amount of Rs. 800 /- as cost of filled up gas cylinder..

c) What action is taken against Mr. Ravinder for misbehaving with a consumer (me).

Also, provide me copy of the rules in this regard.

2. Action taken on a/c happenings in their Office at Sector – 7.

3. Further course of action required by me.

Hoping early response.

With regards,

(Mahabir Parsad Gupta)
                  19.03.16
                  Mar 19, 2016

Hello, i[censored] using Twitter, please make this complaint to Dharmendra Prabhat and his address is @dpradhanbjp.

Rs200 petrolgivinging to me bycheating of90rs petrol so manipuliting m/c gavf lesspetrool pl. take action sk wandre [protected]...

Con. No 039653
                    Ref no 262898 dt 12/03/16
                    Cash memo no [protected] dt 14/03/16. For rs 541/-.

Information of lpg subsidy tr to bank dt 18/03/16.
                    This is my particulars for your information and take necessary action.

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care's response

Dear sir or madam, i really want to know if there is any extra charges for home delivery of a cylinder? The delivery boy joydeb from the nrishringa indane distributor charges rs 20 extra otherwise he say from the next month he will not deliver the cylinder. Can you sir please explain me about the fact or so please take a action. Consumer no. Cx5665788, mobile no. [protected] consumer name. Dhananjay sarkar. Thank you.

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care's response

Sir, I am having Aadhar Card No[protected]. As per directions, I had linked my aadhar with SBI Bank account [protected] and submitted copy to Bank aswell as Dwarka Indane gas agency ID No[protected] on 6/11/2013 but I have not been paid subsidy wef april 2015 to date. I contacted Bank staff and gas agency and again submitted photocopy of adhar card . After one moth I waited but the subsidy not received.I again contacted Bank authorities for needful.The staff told me that your adhar card no is linked but shos rejecteed by NPCL and asked me to call at #99.I tried my best to contact but could not connect. Inthis connection I received a message from DZIODBTL on 24/11/2015 on my phone that Quote" you are already linked to PAHAL through Bank account linking mode .K.indly submit your adhar at LPG distributorshiup and Bsank immediately.Quote.I again contacted Bank and the reply was that adhar is already linked but rejected by NPCL and asked to contact concerned office.I saw full debate in Rajyasabha on adhar bil and also sa debate on NDTV.As per IT specialist sitting on pannel from BJP, adhar linked with account, subsidy will be paid automaticlly without any difficulty.But I am sorry to say that I have not been paid any subsidy sofar.I am uric acid patient of 66 years old age and unable to see banks/agencies frequently.I request you to look into matter and the thing resolved.I shall be thankful to you.
                        Mar 21, 2016

I have nothing to say at the movement.

I bonmon venkatesh, consumer num 26544, indane gas customer i had applied all my documents, i am not getting subsidy amount from last 1 year, my lpg id 3 [protected], bank account no [protected], distributor code 125353, distributor name a.P.S.C.S.Corp ltd..
                          Last complaint srn numbers 2574994, 2575013, 2389140, 2582442, 2581291, 2575013, 2402805, 2397476, 2395322, 2395321, 2389306, 2584759
                          Please do the needful,
                          I have only 1 connection ioc claiming as 2 connections, how it is possible?

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care's response

Hello - complaint against Bharti Filling station, shoghi, shimla, Indian oil dealer.

My car broke down mid way and after being towed to workshop I got to know from service engineers that cause was adulterated petrol. I was also shown water clearly visible in the petrol. Heard from the workshop they get number of such cases from same petrol pump. Strongly urge fellow travellers to avoid filling in Bharti petrol pump shoghi and secondly Indian Oil should take strict action against the dealer. I am enclosing the error message I got in my brand new car as it broke down. I shared the same with workshop folks and they immediately told me that it concerns fuel problem.
                            Mar 18, 2016

This is a complaint against Indian Oil fuel pump at Kadubeesanahalli, Sarjapur-Marathahalli Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, 560037. I found they are selling over 30lt of fuel to a autorikshaw driver, who was carrying 3 (minimum 20lt capacity each) cans in his Rickshaw on 10th March 2016. I trust selling over 30lt of fuel like this is illegal.

Second incident happened with me today 17th March 2016, where I asked to fill up for Rs. 500 and guy filled up for Rs. 500 too, and while he was filling I paid him Rs. 500. However after closing the car fuel tank, guy asked me to pay Rs. 500, which I already paid to him less than a minute ago. This is a clear attempt of cheating with customer.

Please take an action else I'll have to video record such incidents and post them on Web or send to police department.
                              Mar 18, 2016

I have booked for a refil cylinder on 20/01/2016. My consumer No is 15327, and my agency is M/s Soorej Gas agencies, krishnspuram, kalathodu, Thrissur. After 50th day of booking ie; on 11/03/2016 a cash memo[protected] has been issued for delivery.But surprisingly till this date this agency didn't comply with rules and not delivered my due cylinder.It is too harrowing experience we, the customers are suffering from this same agency for the last several months.
                                Expecting any responsible agency of this country will take appropriate actions against this erring distributor and may settle our grievances at the earliest. We expect in near future acha din may happen to this nation's ordinary people.

Thanking you,
                                C A Rappai

Thrissur
                                16/03/2016
                                Mar 16, 2016

I have booked a cylinder vide the booking for consumer no. 850691 registered with ref no. 563680 on 04.03.2016. The cash memo has been generated [protected] against the booking no. 563680 on 10.03.2016. The delivery is still pending by our local delivery agency i.E. Gulabi bagh gas service, shastri nagar delhi -110052. I am trying to contact on phone but no response from the local agency.

Please exercise the matter at the earliest.

Thanks & regards
                                  Rajesh kumar
                                  Mar 16, 2016

My consumer no is cx23297200,
                                    Cyl Booking Ref No 207800
                                    my name is Pulak Talukdari, resident of Guwahati, booked a cylinder on 16th Feb but till cash memo is not generated . ..