Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1310)

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

gogreen16
CONFIRMATION SMS ALERT RECEIVED AGAINST THE BOOKING NO.361129 ON[protected], EVEN THOUGH THE CYLINDERS HAVE NOT BEEN DELEIVERED. THE BOOKING WAS MADE ON[protected].THIS HAS BECAME A NORM.KINDLY SEE INTO THE MALPRACTISES. MY CONSUMER NO.21571;SV NO-962329. THE DISTRIBUTOR'S CODE IS[protected]

manju jain
    My consumer no. is 23503 and distributor is Nedus distributor kolkata. I booked a cylinder on 26/09/2010 thru my registered phone no. andbooking reference no. was 733247. on 10/10/2014 . I recd. a sms stating that booking stands cancelled without giving any reason. Then again on 10/10/2014, i booked vide ref. no.738522 on 10/10/2014. Now today again, i recd. a sms stating my booking stands cancelled.Now onwards iam unable to book on phone since no option is being given. I dont know what to do. pl. help--MLJAIN
    My consumer No.29193 in Rahul Gas Service at Varanasi, My refil booking No. is 248844 which has been cancelled on dated 28.11.14, Disttributer is not picking up the phone No. [protected] and also [protected]. at 1337 hrs on dt. 29.11.14 to enquire the reason. Please look into the matter.
    Our Indane Consumer Number is 58866. We are registered with M/s KARUNA GAS AGENCY, Surendra Nagar Near Jerryl Lawn, NAGPUR Land Line Number-[protected], Their services are atrocious, the refill is delayed on funny reasons. When we approach they tell that the person had been to your house which was locked. Where as that is not true at all. Our house never ever remain closed. I booked on line on 17Feb2015 & was allotted Booking No- 240389 & now On 08 March I get a massage that my booking is cancelled, When I went to enquire from the dealer they are indeed discourteous & shabbily disorganized not to reply to your queries. Pleas look in to the functioning of this agency or else allot it to some one who can organize the distribution properly.

Rajender Kapoor
      I have booked gas on 5th oct 2014 online and they have given me reference no that is 269385 and billing also done on 6th oct 2014, after three days I personally contacted to dealer and they have asked me next day your gas will be delivered. still now I have not received the delivery of gas rifles.my consumer No is 18608 that is indane gas. My bill no is [protected] dated 6th oct 2014. rajender kumar kapoor [protected]
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

pradeep 501
        It has been 66 days till now, no one has delivered a cylinder . Even after proper booking, no gas cylinder is delivered . Another problem is that they have not given any cash bill with the delivery . When we went to the SHELLY GAS AGENCY, NETTAYAM with 2 empty cylinders, we were not able to get cylinders from them. Their irresponsible behaviour is a major problem for everyone . We are not able to say our problems to them because of their dirty conversation. We are requesting you to take a major action against these issues. our distributor code is 4520398.
        Updated by pradeep 501 Oct 10, 2014
        My customer number is 10304, SHELLY GAS AGENCY NETTAYAM, TRIVANDRUM-13
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

Sriprakash Mohanty
          I Dr.Sriprakash Mohanty, consumer No.05917 serviced by M/S. Baby Gas agency at Dhenkanal-759001, Odisha state. I had booked for a cylinder from my mobile No. [protected] and received acknowledgement at 12.51 PM on Thursday, 09/10/2014 vide reference No.216141. At 16.33 hrs I received message regarding generation of cash memo No.[protected]. On 10.10.2014 at 19.45 hrs, I received SMS that the cylinder has been delivered, without delivering itactually to me ! I rang up to the agency in their telephone no.[protected] but it was not functional. I suspect, my cylinder has been diverted illegally by the mischivious staffs during the festive season Laxmi Puja going on at my place. I request you to take up the matter and initiate proceedings against the agency. Thanking you, S.Mohanty M-19, Housing Board Colony Dhenkanal-759001 Odisha state
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Indane — spelling mistek of my surname

TAPANSHARMA
            Dear Sir This is to inform you that I am TAPAN SHARMA which is recorded in all the documents which I have submitted at...
            Complaint category Gas Stations

uselvi
            Dear Sir, My name U. Selvi consumer No, 32930. No.16 LAKSHMANA MUDALI IST STREET, KORATTUR, CHENNAI 600080. i REGD REFILL BOOKING ON 30.08.2014 TILL DATE CYCLINDER WAT NOT DELIVERED. wHEN i CONTACTED IN PERSON. THEY TOLD ONCE AGAIN REGISTER AFTER THAT CYCLINDER WILL BE DELIVERED. No proper guidance, as a working we face problem for cooking. Take necessary action against the prasanna gas, korattur and advice them proper delivery of the cyclinder. They do such activities so many times. selvi korattur.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Family & Relationships

shahnawaz_49100
              Dear sir, me bahut paresan hu .hamari gas agency cheena gas service moradabad ke nam se he . jo ki delevery dene ke 15 din baad dusri booking karti he phir uske 15 se 45 din me dusri delevery deti he...4/9/2014 ki booking hui he magar abhi tak hame delevry nahi mili..humne [protected] par bi sikayat ki he . please hamari paresani door kane ki kirpa kare. consumer no :49100 card no :2993428 consumer name:shahnawaz address:bada shah safa, lal masjid, moradabad.up.india cont no :[protected] dhannewad.

i am in  very difficulty

Indane — allotted Refill not delivered by the distributor

Biju Raghavan
                My consumer No. cx-3968049, consumer name: Radha, Distributor : Pazhassinadu Gas Agencies, Peravoor, Kannur District, Kerala....
                Complaint category Other

clementa
                Hi, My name is Clement. From my experience and even my friends experience the Indian Oil outlet in the following address is making the most fraud of cheating in money value, quality and quantity. Please do a check in the following outlet: OM SAKTHIVEL AGENCIES Dealer: Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., 144, Medavakkam Main Road, Adambakkam, Chennai - 600 088. Phone:[protected],[protected]

[Oct 09, 2014] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mammamia
                  I have booked one LPG cylinder vide SMS, ref. refil no. 219082, wherein cash memo was also generated vide no. [protected], wherin it is regretted to state that delivery was not made and instead I got a SMS that delivery has been made, which is totally false and incorrect. My Consumer No. JJ13342, at M/S. Binod Gas Distributor, Rangamati, Sindri, Dhanbad - 828122, Jharkhand. Please investigate into the irregularity and malpractices made by the distributor and do the needful so that I receive/get the LPG cylinder, booked, in time. Arvind Kumar Singh Mobile No. [protected]. Qr.No. F-11B, F Type Colony, P.O. Chasnalla, Dhanbad - 828135, Jharkhand

Dear Mammamia,

We from IndianOil have heard your complaint and we thank you for pointing out the issue you are facing. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you on this account.

IndianOil operates an effective problem-solving/customer guidance mechanism for Indane LPG-related issues through its website, www.indane.co.in . We request you to log into this site and provide us the required data relating to the issue faced by you. This would enable us to revert to you with a solution/reply within a defined timeframe. Alternatively, you can also call our Toll-Free number [protected] to register your complaint/feedback/comment with us.

Besides the above, you can also contact/walk into the Customer Service Cells attached to our 46 Indane Area Offices across the country to register your complaint. Contact details/addresses of these offices are available in our above Indane website, www.indane.co.in .

JoCherian
                    Dear sir, Consumer No: 10791 New consumer id : [protected] Distributor : Mohan Gas Agency Chathanoor, kollam I have booked for refill through web portal on 2nd Aug 2014.and its order no is R[protected]. When I contacted the Distributor, he is not accepting the online booking and not giving filled gas cylinder. I would like to know the details regarding this . if he is not giving.. i should get the preference of booking which I did the same.. as of 2nd AUG. if .. why indane is providing such an online facility for booking refilling GAS cylinder. from: Annamma Cheriyan +91-[protected]

V.L.NARASIMHAN
                      My wife mrs s.Latha is having gas connection at annai saradha gas services tiruchirappalli. The consumer no is 37275. My wife has gone for sudden major operation at chennai. She is advised for complete rest for 6 months post operation. Hence she is unable to procure indane gas for more than 6 months. However we down loaded reactivation form as prescribed in sl/1601 dated 11/07/2012 & handed over the same to the agency on[protected]. The agency in turn sent the mechanic on[protected] after our continous follow up, the mechanic advised to meet area officer. When we met area officer, he advised to meet gas agency. Thus the matter is dilly dallying. Pl help to reactivate the same
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Deepa Gas Agency — The delivery refuses to do door delivery as the lift was not working

mamtaskhandelwal
                        Complaint category Utility Services

mamtaskhandelwal
                        This complaint is with regard to the customer service in Deepa Gas Agencies (Indian Oil). Addr: 93, Gangadheeshwar Koil Street, Purasawalkam, Chennai - 600 084. Indane Gas Distributor SAP CODE NO: 117530. Complaint against - The staff of Deepa Gas Agency Complaint: Since the government has come up with the rule of minimum number of subsidised cylinders per family we have seen Gas cylinders booked automatically on our behalf . When we went back to the agency and complained that we dint book the cylinder they refused to accept it and said we would have only booked it and refused to cancel the booking. This is been happening for the last one year.. Since ours is a small family we use 6 to 9 cylinders in a year. We have come to know from unofficial sources that Deepa Gas Agency looks at the buying pattern of each customer and where ever the usage is less than 12 cylinders a year they book cylinders on behalf of the customers. When the delivery guy reaches the customer's place, most of the customers/consumers return back the cylinder since they don't have the need for a new cylinder then. The Delivery boys, then sign the receipt by themselves and sell it in black. I know this because I have seen people buying from the delivery boys. this is happening again and again. would request the respective team to look into it and curb such unethical practices.

Dear Ms. Khandelwal,

Dear Mamta,

Indane — REFILL BOOKING NO 785071 DATED 04/10/2014 CON. NO. 10032

ABHRAJYOTI MAJUMDER
                          Respected Sir, I have booked for refilling my domestic gas cylinder on 04.10.2014. But sorry to say, I have not received...
                          Complaint category Gas Stations

vivek satya pal sharma
                          Sirmost humbly i want to draw into Your kind notice that i am customer of indane gas at super associates pathankot punjab, i had activated home delivery for which I paid prescribed amount but the Hawker shashi kumar who came to deliver it at home always quarrels with my parents for demand of extra money, when I brought it to the notice of the manager to his sheer disgust he asks me to fulfill demands of the hawker
                          This is true with Indane agencies in Chennai too. We live in Kilpauk chennai and the delivery guy asks for extra money everytime he comes and we are left with no choice but to give him money.

Today, there was a full day power cut and the delivery guy refused to bring the cylinder to our appartment as we reside in third floor. when I called up Deepa Gas agency(purusaiwalkam) and complained to the Manager, he told me that they will not deliver the cylinder without lift. when I enquired what will they do if there are no lift facilities in the customer's house, he said we will not deliver. Then he said " if you have money go and buy in black but we will not deliver gas cylinder"

After all this unprofessional behaviour he cut the call.

This is the worst experience we have had with Indane and day by day the dealers are become very rude and they dont follow any rules.

gurcharan jeeda
                            I am gurcharan singh s/o Basant singh from village jida my gas cylinder copy no. Is C1240.on 2 october 2014 i went to buy a new gas cylinder in my nearest branch goniana gas service goniana (Bathinda) .According to govt. s rules that 12 gas cylinders are taken anytime in year.i want only two cylinder in one month but they do not give me they give me only one Cylinder .i talk to branch manager but he said rudely that they do not follow govt. Rules, his mobile no. Is [protected] .Then i talk to customer care but he also not give me any specified answer .Then i sign this complaint .so give me cylinder by home delivery otherwise i will go to consumer court.

bcperumal
                              refill booked by cell phone booking number 216556 on 22 sept 14 Consumer no 10239 LOCAL AGENCY :Deivajah gas ageency Phone number[protected] Boothapandy, Kanniyakumari district Tamilnadu.Kindllly take action for delvery, registered cell phone no [protected] FROM, C.T.Bhavani, 8/ 67, Christhunagar, Veiiamadam- 629305, Kanniyakumari district, TAMILNADU.
                              My consumer no:33497. I am a customer of Anand gas agency, south janatha road, Palarivattom, Ernakulam.( ph:[protected] . I have booked gas cylinder one month before and they are not providing me. I ask them many times through telephone. The staffs speak me vulgarly(we don't have gas cylinder and your booking has been cancelled automatically).They told me to book again and i done that. After that they told me no stock is there.So i request you, please take action soon .

Kindly regards
                              Sasi tv

suresh.narayan.jesu
                                DISTRIBUTOR - SHAMA INDANE SERVICES, NANDED (MS), CONSUMER NO.-015622 RES. SIR, I AM A GENERAL CUSTOMER OF THE DISTRIBUTOR AS CITED ABOVE SINCE 08/06/1995. LAST TWO YEARS I AM OBSERVING THAT THE DISTRIBUTOR IS NOT GIVING REGULAR SERVICES TO THE CUSTOMERS.CUSTOMERS ARE NOT RECEIVING HOME DELIVERY SERVICES. THERE IS REGULAR SERVICE OF GAS BOOKING (REFILLING) ONLINE AS WELL AS AT THE DISTRIBUTOR'S SHOWROOM. BUT THE DISTRIBUTOR NEVER PROVIDES HOME DELIVERY SERVICES DURING THE WHOLE YEAR. AT ANY TIME WHILE THE DITRIBUTOR PROVIDES HOME DELIVERY SERVICE ONE OR TWO TIMES DURING THE YEAR THE DELIVERY MAN DEMANDS EXTRA CHARGES OF Rs.20-30 PER CUSTOMER FOR WHICH NO CASH RECEIPT ISSUED. YOU CAN OBSERVE THAT THERE IS HUGE CUSTOMER LINE OF ABOUT 300 WITH EMPTY CYLINDERS FOR EXCHANGE AT GODOWN SITE AT PURNA ROAD, NANDED DAILY. IF THE DISTRIBUTOR PROVIDES REGULAR HOME DELIVERY SERVICE, WHY THERE IS HUGE LINE AT GODOWN SITE EVERYDAY? WHILE EXCHANGING THE CYLINDERS AT GODOWN SITE, THE DELIVERY MAN DEMANDS EXTRA CHARGES OF Rs.5-10 FROM EACH CUSTOMER. THE DISTRIBUTOR IS NOT GIVING ANY CONCESSION TO THE CUSTOMERS TAKING DELIVERY AT GODOWN SITE AT THEIR OWN RISK. I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO TAKE STRICT ACTIONS AGAINST THE DISTRIBUTOR AND STREAMLINE THE SERVICES TO THE NEEDY CUSTOMERS IMMEDIATELY. YOUR'S FAITHFULLY S.N.JESU

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
                                  Newpaisaxchanger.in
                                  theft and fraudulent
                                  (13 minutes ago)
                                  Boat
                                  i have returned my defective boat rockerz 255r buy replacement unit is not dispatched yet it's 27th day when i return the earphone t
                                  (16 minutes ago)
                                  Humvyapaar.com
                                  Product delivery not made
                                  (33 minutes ago)
                                  Mobspotbox.in
                                  Duplicate brand item online shopping
                                  (39 minutes ago)
                                  Jeeves Consumer Services
                                  Service Related Issue -Hitachi AC - CASE ID :: 0E23EWCHSC01-2012965 :: JFLKFI2AA8250