Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1307)

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Indane — illegally collecting Money...

gangesh30624
SHREE KAILASH INDANE Jamalapur Bazar Ramnagar Jaunpur uttar Pradesh (code 205926) is illegally collecting money from the consumer...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Gas Stations

Rajankutty P I
Respected Sir, we would like to inform you that from last one week we are contacting the distributors from Erumely, Pathanamthitta, kerala for the distribution of gas cylinders. When ever we make call they are not even showing the courtesy to answer the call properly. From one week their response is the same. we are finding difficulty without gas cylinders, please do take the action as quickly as possible. The details of the distributor :- Sastha Flames Indane Distributors, Erumely Phone:- 210306, 210506 Hope you will take proper action.

tikaram123
    Respected Sir, Sub:- Cheating in Filling Petrol IOCL Date 6/9/14 On.6/9/14, at 10:30 am, I went to Singla highway filling station Palwal (HARYANA) to fill petrol in my car Alto No. HR52A 3527. I asked the station employee to put petrol of Rs 500.The employee had put Rs 70/- petrol in a bike just before me. I slepped got down from my car and opened the tank. But before I could see the zero at the petrol pump meter, the employee started putting petrol in the car's tank. Since I did not saw the zero, I immediately stopped him and told him that he had started from '70' and not '0'. Me and the employee had a quarel / fight after that after which, Pawan Singla came to intervene and then both of them apologized for the same. But I know it is not a mistake This petrol station often do because on 27/8/14 Rohan motore have abo launched compliant against them in palwal comp, police station (FIR no. 446/14) A to them, they used to send the sold new cars of their showroom at this petrol pump with a shop of 7 Lt. and then used to make payments for the same but the employees at this pump. unitedly put only 3 lts of petrol in the are and distribute the amount of 4 Lts of petrol between employees of Rohan motors. When I gone told this information to my sales officer, Mr. Bhatia on his phone, and made him talk to the pump own - pawan sighla and asked for the complaint book, petrol receipt and refile statement but he refused I again called my sales officer but the number was busy. Then he called me back and said that I will get the complaint book but I didn't got anything because my sales officer Mr. Bhatia had a strong connection/ of 10 cl Petrol pump in faridabad region which he uses for adulteration of petrol and meter. Kindly do the necessary of the above mentioned seam and the petrol pump shall be sealed/ceize untill the Jaanch is not completed. Later, the pump owner mr pavan sighla (dhamkaya)that I can do nothing against them and I might be killed for the same. Sir, please find attached voice recording of call me and Mr. Bhatia (sales officer) and calls from pawan singhla to me this is how they fooled by putting 430 petrol and charging me Rs 500 with this, they have ruined the name of IOCL. Tikaram hooda Seat No-172 Advocate Distt. Court Palwal (HR) 121102 Phone: [protected]

mathewミ★ »♥samt
      Sir, My name is Mariyamma. I have one Indane Connection with Mini Gas agency indane distributors, kundara-691501. My consumer No. is 187738. Their contact No is[protected] and D Code No.117700. I have booked my refill ration on[protected] and my booking reference No is 212827. For this booking cash memo No. is [protected] generated on[protected] . Even after 15 days lapsed from cash memo generated date the refill cylinder not yet supplied by the agency. Please take inadequate action on this matter. Thanking you. My cell No [protected]. With regards. K. Mariyamma.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

Engg Student 789
        These consultancy is a mega pack of [censored]s and the owner is a . They show u dreams of major MNC's and ask you for deposit money and if give that then you are done consider it as Bhhek to these guys. They will never return u that. They have opened a Bank of Maharastra account to give Cheque's for surety . That cheques always bounce and even i[censored] dont need their service you have to struggle for approx 5-6 months to get your money back having no guarantee.Please find their Web address: http://rajshreeenterprises.co/aboutus.html Contact Persons:In web address. I[censored] dont believe me just reply to this, I'll show what ever proofs u need starting from Call recoreded tapes and Cheque which is bounced and also thier receipts. They will also tell that some people are jealous of them and saying some nonsense for their firm. Believe me guys they are most cheep people on earth I'v ever met. Playing with dreams is their main motive thats whay they have named their placement as Idream Placement. I[censored] really need to gain a job, Dont ever go to such who have not a value of 15 paisa and show you dreams of 15K per month.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Job & Career

Dr.Anitha
          My Indane Gas consumer no. is CX[protected]Dr.Anitha.M) Dealer Name ; VISHWANATH GAS AGENCY, Bangalore I had booked refill gas and my booking no. is 849879, dt 3.09.2014. (received through sms). Till today I didn't get the supply. When I enquired in the office they gave me the contact no. of the delivery boy. when I contacted him he said he cannot deliver the cylinder to my current residential address.9 But other residents are of the same locality getting cylinders from hp gas.). When I complained regarding the same to the office people also they also didn't respond properly. my gas cylinder is over & I don't have any other modes for cooking. because of this my family facing lot of problem. I tried calling the customer care[protected], the call is on hold but no executive is coming online. I took the number of Indian oil corporation ( [protected]) and tried calling but thy are also not picking the call. hence I have lodged a complaint in KOSHa also.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

HARITESH AGRAWAL
            I am Haritesh Agrawal. I am regular customer of indian oil but now i have some a problem. I filled Rs. 200/- petrol in my motor cycle from pawar filling station, durgapura, jaipur, rajasthan at 8.20pm on[protected]. In this case i said to see zero to petrol pump attendant but attendant not seen to me zero and filled petrol. After filled petrol i saw at machine Rs. 200.43 and i asked him how to posiable this after feeding Rs. 200/- but he can not give satisfied answer to me then i call Mr. Madhuker Verma who is sales officer of this field but he also can not give satisfied answer to me. Then i pay Rs. 200/- to petrol pump attendent and come back. So now i send mail to you please satisfied to me otherwise i go in consumer court.

[Sep 09, 2014] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indane — Delay in Transfer of connection

balbirirse
              I, Balbir Singh, is working as Deputy Chief Engineer in Indian Railways and get transferred to new places almost every 2 years...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Other

snadeep
              sir/mam first i wants that your complaint customer care helpline register no dont provide the solution of the problem, they sing the same song as sung by gas distributor, I logged 3 complains till now and applied for new connection on 15 July and deposit all documents on 16 July, and still not received the connection. gas distributer always says that stock is not available and I don't know how much stock arrived and how much distributed, no info is available to your customer care helpline. pals tell me what is the right procedure according to you to get the new connection so that I can fallow. pals help me and give some powers to customer care helpline no so that they can do something for the people to solve the problem instead of saying the same thing what the distributer says. my details are Your reference no is : N[protected] KYC No.: [protected] KYC Date: 15/07/2014 Waitlist No: [protected] thnks

not issuing the new connection as applied on 15 july
              not issuing the new connection as applied on 15 july
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Indane — Cancellation of LPG refill gas booking without assigning any reason

Mr.raj Kishore Mohanty
                Indane Gas Dealer –Snehalata Indane Gas.Angul.Odisha Sub:-Non supply of refill domestic LPG cylinder Dear Sir, I booked...
                Complaint category Gas Stations

pawan987143
                Hi, I have applied for online gas booking on 27th of august, 2014 for which i have not received any cylinder till now. Today 6th september, 2014 when i approach to India Garage they said today it will not be deliver and in the evening 5.36pm i am receiving a message on my mobile saying that your cylinder has been delivered against your refill booking 90060 with cash memo [protected]. How can they send me such message without delivering cylinder. Last time also i was struggling to get the cylinder from India Garage(Gas agency). Delivery boy are asking Rs 50 more than the printed price in the cash memo or else they will not deliver the gas on time. Please help and take this matter on high priority and close it as soon as possible. Regards Pawan Gupta Consumer No. [protected] (CX2318053)
                DEAR SIR,
                WE HAVE BOOKING VIDE REF NO. 361629 AND CASH MEMO NO. [protected]. NOW WE GOT THE MASSAGE THAT CYLINDER HAS BEEN DELIVERED, BUT WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY. PLS HELP...

BEST REGARDS

VIMAL SINGHAL
                Shri Vishnu Indane Gas Agency. Consumer no D2719 ref no 429110... cylinder booked on 9th March'15 till now not delivered... Everytime we are facing this issue...
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

mahshook
                  sir, I have booked indiangas online from my phone([protected]) and recieved booking message from indaingas yesterday got amessage from indain gas that was your refilled cylinder is OK it will delivered soon and got a bill no. today the agency delivered in our city but I can not get the gas . after enquiry they said the message was a rounge information from Indaingas they also said your refill was not yet ready . sir I bege you to take action about such iresponsible behavior from our agency Consumer No.CX2511441 Agency Code.4543242 yours faithfully RASIA
                  I have booked a gas cylinder on 27 Sep 2014 through on line my consumer number A34449 and booking reference No is 900107, my gas agency is Amit Gas Service, Malda, West Bengal. Even after laps of One month gas cylinder not yet delivered. I am in distress because Cooking gas is completely exhausted.

farooqa
                    I Farooq Ahmad consumer of Indian Oil LPG, Lucknow on 22-Aug-2014 I have received a message on my mobile from IW-INDANE that my LPG refill has been booked vide booking no - 575241, But till today i hav'nt received Indian oil gas cylinder against my booking. Neither received any message from them on non delivery of gas cylinder against my booking.
                    I would request you to investigate the issue and let me know what exactly the problem is?
                    I am sending you detail on company (Indian Oil Corporation Ltd) actions taken to resolve my issue. When i sent this complaint, a phone call (phone number: 1800 233 3555) i received from Indian Oil Corporation Ltd customer care, and they received all the details about my issue, and assured me that my problem will resolve in next 24-48 hours. And next day i got my booked (booking no - 575241) LPG refill at my house. My distributor apologies for this delay through his delivery boy. Thanks for your efforts to resolve my issue. Regards, Farooq Ahmad

[Sep 05, 2014] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Janardan Mohan
                      Respected Sir, Ma'am, My name is Janardan living in a Village- Mandi Dullah, District Mau, Pin- 275303. I have a complain about the Gas Connection transfer issue which I'm facing from around 4-5 months. My connection number- 22672 which was closed due to not used ever after the connection done. It was not used because the MAU gas agency is 45 Kms far from my home and it was very difficult to receive the service so far, therefore I activated the connection by doing all formalities and wished to transfer the connection to the local agency which is near to my home, but the problem is that since 4-5 months the vendor is replying that the ONE WAY is not coming so the transfer could not be done. My family is facing problems in the absence of the Gas from several months, so I request you to please do some needful steps or suggest me to resolve this.

[Sep 04, 2014] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

ompra68
                        I have a gas connection in name of PUSHPA DEVI BHUDOLIA, 47 DOBSON ROAD, 3RD FLOOR, FLAT -3C, HOWRAH AC MARKET, FLAT -3C, HOWRAH -711101.The gas agent or supplier name is NORTH HOWRAH DISTRIBUTOR .My gas connection no. is 20947 .My booking no. is 791964 Date 07/07/14 .I had made gas booking on 07/07/2014 but till date the gas agent has not supplied gas to my home.I had made complaint so many times to toll free numbers of INDIAN GAS but did not get proper reply .
                        Kindly supply the gas cylinder to my home as soon as possible.

SATYANARAYAN BHUDOLIA
                        47 DOBSON ROAD, 3RD FLOOR
                        FLAT -3C, HOWRAH AC MARKET
                        HOWRAH-711101
                        M-[protected], TEL[protected]

adi999
                          me:Ravindra vV Kundaragi. Consumer No.83 Booking date:22/08/2914 No-203256 On 29/08/2014 IOC contact for status of my booking I got the message that On 28/08 2014 cyclender deliverd to us but still we hve not received the refill cyclender today evening i received message cash bill no.[protected] generated .i contacted Our distrubuter Shree Enterprises Hubli-580030 Phone No.[protected] regarding this they said your 22/08/2014 Booking has been canceld and cyclender delivery boys asking for extra money for Delevery of cyclender.and they are not talking properly with ladies at home.so i hope you will solve our problems

[Sep 01, 2014] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We from IndianOil have heard your complaint and we thank you for pointing out the issue you are facing. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you on this account.

IndianOil operates an effective problem-solving/customer guidance mechanism for Indane LPG-related issues through its website, www.indane.co.in . We request you to log into this site and provide us the required data relating to the issue faced by you. This would enable us to revert to you with a solution/reply within a defined timeframe. Alternatively, you can also call our Toll-Free number [protected] to register your complaint/feedback/comment with us.

Besides the above, you can also contact/walk into the Customer Service Cells attached to our 46 Indane Area Offices across the country to register your complaint. Contact details/addresses of these offices are available in our above Indane website, www.indane.co.in .

I hereby want to bring into your
                          notice that even after booking our refill cylinder on time, and even after
                          getting a delivery Confirmation Message from IOCL -----

“Dear Indane customer, cylinder has
                          been delivered against your refill booking with cash memo
                          [protected].Drive between 45-55 kmph to save fuel.”

We don’t get our refill cylinder. It
                          is perhaps because of BLACK MARKETING of
                          cylinders due to which we suffer. Moreover, when we contact to agency, don’t
                          get any satisfactory explanation from their side. They talk rudely, misbehave
                          with me and used abusing language. Your Delivery Man Mr. Ashok told me on 18th
                          Feb.15 ‘that the REFIL CYLINDER would be reaching my house this evening. But
                          today on 20th Feb.15, your subordinates says that he is on leave for
                          4 to 5days and after coming then the REFIL CYLINDER would be delivered because
                          that man has covered your AREA. I want to know if one person is on leave then
                          all work has been stopped.

So it is my humble request to you to please look into the matter and take
                          necessary action soon, so that our consumer rights won’t get violated otherwise
                          I will take a legal action.

Munish Kumar

Consumer No. 23838

LPG ID: 3 [protected]

Gas Agency: Angad Enterprises
                          C-36, RAJAN BABU ROAD,

ADARSH
                          NAGAR, NEW DELHI

vijay pratep bhambi
                            sirs, My cosumer no. is 11681. Distributer Sona gas, Vill Masoodpur South Delhi, State Delhi. I booked refill supply on, i think 4th.august. Got 2 SMS on 7.8.14 at 15.12.19hrs for generation of cash memo & other for Delivery, reading, Dear I.C.against your refill booking [protected], cash memo [protected] generated. & the other is, cylinder has been delivered against the above. BUT THE FACT IS NO CYLINDER has been delivered till the time of sending this mail.I phone them but they donot attend the call. I am keeping the SMS saved as a proof. Kindly look into the matter. Thanking you Yours faithfully. Vijay pratap Bhambi.

nidhirc
                              I am a consumer of indane Consumer no 11540, Mangaldeep distributers Sukanto Setu, Calcutta.700032 I AM GETTING MANY mobile alerts on my registered mobile though I did not book refil. 1.Booking Reference no [protected] dt.20/08/2014 10.38PM fr IK INDANE, Cash Memo no[protected] 2.SMS alert on 22/08/14 3.56PM from IK INDANE bkg no [protected], cash memo no [protected] delivered. 3.SMS Alert on 22/08/14 3.56 pm from IK INDANE bkg ref.no 666445 4.SMS Alert on 11.03AM from IK INDANE booking registered for consumer no 11540 ref.666445. I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED! PLEASE CLARIFY. I have not done any of the above booking from my registered mobile. I AM NOW AT DELHI RETURNING MID OCT 2014.
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Radha1960
                                From Radhakrishnan Customer No. 10029 Kunnamkulam Mob No.[protected] Dear Sir / Madam It is about one week I am after the replacement of my Home gas. The agency say that they will deliver it tomorrow every time I ask for Gas, which is never done. The Last delivery date was 09/05/2014. The booking date, by phoning them, was 10/05/2014. When Gas was finished, we called them and they said they would deliver it in two days. Their telephone is all the time engaged and no telephone talk is possible, depends upon luck. I went to their office to ask about not delivery. There were so many people gathered there. Many of them were with one or another complaints about this agent. They told me that they will deliver the Cylinder tomorrow, which never happens. I have not received the Cylinder yet until I send this mail to you. I do not think the cylinder would be delivered today also. Could you kindly check what is wrong with them? Hope you would kindly do the needful. The agency Name: Panakkal Gas Agency (Indane gas distributor) Place: Kunnamkulam, Thrissur District, Kerala, 680503 Phone No.[protected] ( the phone number in their passbook is not a working number)
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

Indane — Maa gas Agency by praser to take cylinder from their hawkers Rs.500 to 600

rakeshmandal84
                                  Dear Responsible Person, I am an INDANE GAS consumer with MAA GAS SERVICE( INDANE GAS), MALDA, WESTBENGAL. . This is our every...
                                  Complaint category Government Organizations

Recently Discussed

(15 minutes ago)
                                  Zedkurti
                                  product not received, no tracking, website working no more
                                  (21 minutes ago)