Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1311)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

vivek satya pal sharma
Sirmost humbly i want to draw into Your kind notice that i am customer of indane gas at super associates pathankot punjab, i had activated home delivery for which I paid prescribed amount but the Hawker shashi kumar who came to deliver it at home always quarrels with my parents for demand of extra money, when I brought it to the notice of the manager to his sheer disgust he asks me to fulfill demands of the hawker
This is true with Indane agencies in Chennai too. We live in Kilpauk chennai and the delivery guy asks for extra money everytime he comes and we are left with no choice but to give him money.

Today, there was a full day power cut and the delivery guy refused to bring the cylinder to our appartment as we reside in third floor. when I called up Deepa Gas agency(purusaiwalkam) and complained to the Manager, he told me that they will not deliver the cylinder without lift. when I enquired what will they do if there are no lift facilities in the customer's house, he said we will not deliver. Then he said " if you have money go and buy in black but we will not deliver gas cylinder"

After all this unprofessional behaviour he cut the call.

This is the worst experience we have had with Indane and day by day the dealers are become very rude and they dont follow any rules.

gurcharan jeeda
    I am gurcharan singh s/o Basant singh from village jida my gas cylinder copy no. Is C1240.on 2 october 2014 i went to buy a new gas cylinder in my nearest branch goniana gas service goniana (Bathinda) .According to govt. s rules that 12 gas cylinders are taken anytime in year.i want only two cylinder in one month but they do not give me they give me only one Cylinder .i talk to branch manager but he said rudely that they do not follow govt. Rules, his mobile no. Is [protected] .Then i talk to customer care but he also not give me any specified answer .Then i sign this complaint .so give me cylinder by home delivery otherwise i will go to consumer court.

bcperumal
      refill booked by cell phone booking number 216556 on 22 sept 14 Consumer no 10239 LOCAL AGENCY :Deivajah gas ageency Phone number[protected] Boothapandy, Kanniyakumari district Tamilnadu.Kindllly take action for delvery, registered cell phone no [protected] FROM, C.T.Bhavani, 8/ 67, Christhunagar, Veiiamadam- 629305, Kanniyakumari district, TAMILNADU.
      My consumer no:33497. I am a customer of Anand gas agency, south janatha road, Palarivattom, Ernakulam.( ph:[protected] . I have booked gas cylinder one month before and they are not providing me. I ask them many times through telephone. The staffs speak me vulgarly(we don't have gas cylinder and your booking has been cancelled automatically).They told me to book again and i done that. After that they told me no stock is there.So i request you, please take action soon .

Kindly regards
      Sasi tv

suresh.narayan.jesu
        DISTRIBUTOR - SHAMA INDANE SERVICES, NANDED (MS), CONSUMER NO.-015622 RES. SIR, I AM A GENERAL CUSTOMER OF THE DISTRIBUTOR AS CITED ABOVE SINCE 08/06/1995. LAST TWO YEARS I AM OBSERVING THAT THE DISTRIBUTOR IS NOT GIVING REGULAR SERVICES TO THE CUSTOMERS.CUSTOMERS ARE NOT RECEIVING HOME DELIVERY SERVICES. THERE IS REGULAR SERVICE OF GAS BOOKING (REFILLING) ONLINE AS WELL AS AT THE DISTRIBUTOR'S SHOWROOM. BUT THE DISTRIBUTOR NEVER PROVIDES HOME DELIVERY SERVICES DURING THE WHOLE YEAR. AT ANY TIME WHILE THE DITRIBUTOR PROVIDES HOME DELIVERY SERVICE ONE OR TWO TIMES DURING THE YEAR THE DELIVERY MAN DEMANDS EXTRA CHARGES OF Rs.20-30 PER CUSTOMER FOR WHICH NO CASH RECEIPT ISSUED. YOU CAN OBSERVE THAT THERE IS HUGE CUSTOMER LINE OF ABOUT 300 WITH EMPTY CYLINDERS FOR EXCHANGE AT GODOWN SITE AT PURNA ROAD, NANDED DAILY. IF THE DISTRIBUTOR PROVIDES REGULAR HOME DELIVERY SERVICE, WHY THERE IS HUGE LINE AT GODOWN SITE EVERYDAY? WHILE EXCHANGING THE CYLINDERS AT GODOWN SITE, THE DELIVERY MAN DEMANDS EXTRA CHARGES OF Rs.5-10 FROM EACH CUSTOMER. THE DISTRIBUTOR IS NOT GIVING ANY CONCESSION TO THE CUSTOMERS TAKING DELIVERY AT GODOWN SITE AT THEIR OWN RISK. I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO TAKE STRICT ACTIONS AGAINST THE DISTRIBUTOR AND STREAMLINE THE SERVICES TO THE NEEDY CUSTOMERS IMMEDIATELY. YOUR'S FAITHFULLY S.N.JESU

Anant Sagar
          I got my Indane gas connection in month of October 2013 (including one cylinder, stove, regulator and a pipe). Since then I am using only this single cylinder. I already applied for my second cylinder in month of April 2014, but the response from gas distributor remains same i.e they don't have spare cylinders. Since then I am using only single cylinder and its very difficult. When the cylinder gets finished the refill arrives 7 days after the day of booking, because of which I am facing several problems. Kindly do and take necessary actions to solve this problem of mine. Name of gas agency- Indane, Distributor- Tanushree gas service, mayur vihar -1, new delhi. Name of applicant- Anant Sagar, Contact No- [protected], Consumer No- CX2322859
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Indane gas Distributor — Is it compulsory to buy gas stove, pressure cooker and other products with new gas connection ?

ketanpopat
            I want new gas connection so I meet to Indane gas distributor. He answered me that it is compulosry to purchase gas stove,...
            Complaint category Other

deepuchaudhary
            Date:[protected] Dear Sir / Mem, IOCL, MATHURA/AGRA/NOIDA Subject:- Complaint for Gas Connection not open/update on system after so long time.. Sir, I am around 15 year’s old customer in iocl but now iocl face very critical problem. As inform by local Mathura station hqc gas agency My connection no. Not update on sys due to technical problem. After so many request & visit at Mathura station hqc gas office still My gas connection is not open/update on sys. I am continue tuch by phone/ direct visit but still problem not solved till time.. NAME LINK. C.P. SINGH ADDRESSS B20, JANAKPURI, MAHOLI ROAD, MATHURA CONTECT NO [protected], [protected] CUSTOMER NO. A10511 AGAINST IOC NO A240290 SV.NO 7873618 NEW DISTRIBUTOR NAME STATION HQC ARMY OLD DISTRIBUTOR NAME OIC GAS AGENCY, 3RPD ASC MATHURA CONNECTION ISSUE DATE 26.12.1998 LAST GAS ISSUE DATE 14.07.2014 & 17.05.2014 Now i am send request mail to all concern person. Please find complete details & close my complaint on top priority basis. If my complaint not solve i am go to consumer cort & concern person & concern company responsive for all my exp. & mentally harassment. i hope revert will be received within 2 working day’s.. still waiting for your revert. Thanks & Regards C.P.SINGH [protected], [protected]

[Oct 04, 2014] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Tax Services

kaushik dalwadi
              Dear sir, I had booked my refill on 22 sept.14. Today received message from indane for booking canceled and booked refill again on today by me.. When I asked to agency Tomar Gas Agency for reason for cancelled my booking at office Nikol road ahmedabad. He refuse my question and told me to pay 75 rs for inspection charge and blocked me for refill delivery. I told him for send person for inspection, I am ready to pay inspection charge as per rules. After many request they avoid me to give me complaint book. My customer no is 16795. When i try to complaint by call to customer care he told me for system problem and not able to not my complaint. Do needful. Thanks and regards, Kaushik dalwadi Mail ID: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

satish2014
                Consumer No : 14238, Agency :Indane gas with Guruprasad Agenicies, 31, shalimar garden Society, Ambedkar chaok, Aundh pune . I have done my gas booking 2 time & it has cancelled every time, though i have receoived my booking number . they have done the changes in the booking number, & no update to customer . I have called so many time in the office number 20-n66013035 &[protected], But they are not picking up the phone, I am harrasshed with this service from this agency . i doubt they are selling our cyllinders in black market or what they are doing dont know . This is really very raticulas responce from this agency . I request you to please look in to complaint & do the Needful. My booking on : 28 th sep : 203149 cash memo : [protected] second booking on : 4 th ocy : 203874

Naman Mehta
                  Consumer no: 27620 refill booking:705159 cash memo [protected]. Complaint no: 1590009 Agency name: sabri agency indane gas. To the higher authority please give prior to this we are the privilege customer of yours and we always face this problem. We refill the gas and at the time of delivery (after month) I get mess saying your refill booking got cancelled kindly rebook the refill request to get the gas. We are with out the gas for 4 months we are facing alot of problems because of this not sure you guys would even understand this problem as you would be getting higher priority for fast delivery. Kindly understand the importance of this complaint we have children at home and they need to be fed. please consider this as higher level escaltion. Do the needful show us the work culture you follow. Awaiting. Thanks and regards

subrata99
                    I have booked lpg gas on 12th sept, 14 vide my booking no.206181 confirmed by sms on very same date . now after passing 22 days I am still to get the same. Please note this is happening from last 6 months, I do not know it is a fault of Local dealer or organisation. being a indian citizen it is not acceptable to me to have cylinders after one month from the date of booking. Please re think what is the condition of citizen ? Please intervine and arrange delivery of cylinder otherwise we have to close our kithen till the cylinder received might be for next 2-3 months as per delar convenient. Regards, subrata Chatterjee Cell no.[protected] Email <[protected]@yahoo.in>

Ram Prabhakar
                      Dear Sir, My Consumer Number 89235 with Sheela Gas Agencies, JP Nagar 3rd Phase, Bangalore I am residing in the first floor of the building 85/59, East End B Main Road, Jayanagar 9th Block. A tenant is residing in the ground floor of the same bulding. M/s.Sheela Agencies advised me to submit ID and Address proof with a photograph and I have firnished the documents to my distributor. I was told that a person would inspect my house to confirm the same. One of your official visited my house on Thursday the 2nd October at 2.30 PM and demanded Rs.75/- for confirming the address. An inspection of the gas connection was carried out by the same person eight months back in December 2013 and he has recorded the next due date of inspection as December 2015. How many times should I pay inspection charges ? Please clarify and confirm. Yours faithfully, R.Prabhakar

[Oct 02, 2014] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Ram,

We from IndianOil have heard your complaint and we thank you for pointing out the issue you are facing. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you on this account.

IndianOil operates an effective problem-solving/customer guidance mechanism for Indane LPG-related issues through its website, www.indane.co.in . We request you to log into this site and provide us the required data relating to the issue faced by you. This would enable us to revert to you with a solution/reply within a defined timeframe. Alternatively, you can also call our Toll-Free number [protected] to register your complaint/feedback/comment with us.

Besides the above, you can also contact/walk into the Customer Service Cells attached to our 46 Indane Area Offices across the country to register your complaint. Contact details/addresses of these offices are available in our above Indane website, www.indane.co.in .
                      Dear Ram,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Family & Relationships

AK Chitrans
                        I need to raise the complaint against Madhav Gas Agencies they are legally distrubuting the cyclinder to unauthorized person or their relative and close friend Last 15 days I am trying to visit their agency and get my refill cylinder but every time they have good excuse of server now working not responding.cylinder isnt available. After booking the cylinder they are giving the coupon or copy for booking the cylinder. I am tiredby their harassment and their negligence they are profiting themselves When asking for the reason their staff start quarreling and abusing, their official make of laugh of it and say if you have power take the cylinder. What the nonsense and havoc are they want to create againt our consumer I there fore urge and request to kindly look into the matter and take extreme action so these reduculious thing doesntt reoccur in future Thanks Your Customer
                        Execellent
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

dheem1112
                          Dear sir This is v.narayana swamy aged about 70 years recently i shiffted from vanasthalipuram hyderabad to palakole located in west godavari district which is my native place to lead my rest of life peacefully i was transffered my HP gas connection no:611333 to my daughter in law's name v.annapoorna for their domestic use but i am unable to book my indane gas connection 14791 in palakole due to in active connection i request you to kindly do needful justice to me as i am old aged person. Thanking you, With regards Vaddey narayana swamy Flat no:204, 2nd floor, haritha enclave Surya tejus nagar, palakole West godavari district A.P
                          Dear sir
                          This is v.narayana swamy aged about 70 years recently i shiffted from vanasthalipuram hyderabad to palakole located in west godavari district which is my native place to lead my rest of life peacefully i was transffered my HP gas connection no:611333 to my daughter in law&#039;s name v.annapoorna for their domestic use but i am unable to book my indane gas connection 14791 in palakole due to in active connection i request you to kindly do needful justice to me as i am old aged person.
                          Thanking you,
                          With regards
                          Vaddey narayana swamy
                          Flat no:204, 2nd floor, haritha enclave
                          Surya tejus nagar, palakole
                          West godavari district
                          A.P

anil451
                            I usually fill up petrol for 200/-. And even after telling loudly Multiple times I want of 200/-, the guys pretending of not listening to it and filled up of 50 Rs first and then he filled it up again for 150/- Rs(Without resetting the meter).I got to know from my friend that they do it like this and in first 50Rs filling no petrol fills up. They first fill for 50RS and then they engage customers by talking some rubbish and then they pretend as if the meter is reset and fill only for 150 rs. So i always experience loss of 50RS, This happened to me multiple times at the Indian oil petrol pump. IndianOil Petrol Pump Address: Near Hotel Swagath Grand, NH9, LB Nagar, Chintalkunta Hyderabad [protected] 500074

yadav.rp
                              I have booked over online gas booking system on 29 Sep 2014 vide booking No 530853. Massage for generation of cash memo against refill booking vide memo No [protected] generated on 29 Sep 2014. Swadhinta Gas Service delivered the gas cylinder on 30.09.2014. My consumer no. is 17354. Delivery man has misbehaved regarding change of money i. e. asking more money on 30.09.2014 against bill payment. Delivery man said that he will not deliver the gas cyclider if you will not pay more money. Ultimately he has delivered the gas cyclinder with misbehaved. In view of above, it is advised to stop such delivery man for delivery of gas and warned him for future.

Debasis Misra 1468
                                I have booked over online gas booking system on 03 Sep 2014 vide booking No 694224. Massage for generation of cash memo against refill booking vide memo No [protected] generated on 14 Sep 2014. Sonarpur Gas Service does not delivered the gas cylinder till date. However, I went to the gas agency on 27 Sep 2014 for early delivery the same. They replied me that your cylinder will be delivered by 29 Sep 2014. Inspite of repeated request to the delivery man as well as agency they has not been deliver till date. Request look into the matter sympathetically.
                                Indane - Non delivery of domestic gas cylinder

I have booked over online gas booking system on 20 Aug 2014 with consumer No. 16425 vide booking No 216536. Message for generation of cash memo against refill booking vide memo No.[protected] generated on 01 Sep 2014. Flames, Kollengode, Palakkad, Kerala, India does not delivered the gas cylinder till date (01.10.14). I tried infinite number of times to contact the distributor through my mobile and landline and they are not responding to my calls and making the calls busy always. Request look into the matter sympathetically and kindly take necessary action and do the needful from your good office.
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

rawatenterprice
                                  Dear sir, Most respectfully, I want to say that I had booked my gas cylinder on 08/09/2014 .I have all the delivery messages of that gas cylinder but i didn't get it till now .the gas agency name is shanti indane .they are continously lying to me that they are just sending the gas cylinder .threre is a delay in my gas delivery .here i am giving a neccessary detail of gas cylinder. Cash memo number is= ([protected]) gas agency =shanti indane their number is[protected] my phone number is=[protected] my address=plot no'91 goyla khurd najafgarh new delhi 110071 I am continously facing this problem of delay in a delivery of gas cylinder .they never delivered it on a time .so i am requesting you to take a appropriate steps as soon as possible.thankyou. your faithfully B.S Rawat

anirban01
                                    To The Indane gas customer care cell Dear Sir, Sub:Our Gas Agency is Khirpai Indane Gas Service, Khirpai, West Bengal Ref: My Consumer No.20076 Name of Consumer: Pradip Kumar Kuti Address: Mansuka, Ghatal Paschim Medinipur Nature of Complaint: Delay in Delivery of Gas Refill. Gas booking ref.no.900187, dated:[protected] We want to complain against the above dealer that they are delivering gas after very a long period every month. Even after we move to their door step also, they are taking 2 to 3 days more for delivery. They are telling the cause of delay as Non-available of sufficient staff. This is happening regularly. As a human being, we can accept one or two times delay in a year and not regularly. Please took into the matter and we hope that in future cylinders are delivered timely. Thanks and regards, Pradip Kumat kuti mob.[protected]

saseedran
                                      CONSUMER NAME : SASEENDRAN NT, CONSUMER NO 5148, AGENCY NAME SHANKAR GAS AGENCIES, CALICUT 673017, GAS BOOKING DATE[protected] BOOKING REF NO 395166 DT 10.08.2014. REFILL OF GAS HAS NOT YET RECEIVED TILL DATE . THE MATTER HAS ALREADY BEEN TAKEN UNDER THE NOTICE OF IOC VIDE THEIR FEED BACK NO 1578512 DATED 23.09.2014 AND THEIR REPLY WAS "REGRET THE DELAY IN SUPPLY WE WILL INSTRUCT THE AGENCY TO SUPPLY"
                                      My consumer no. is CX5638365, and the agency is M/s SHEIKH GAS AGENCY. We have booked the refill cylinder on 25th DEC 2014, with Booking reference 2024791. Please note that as on date we have not received the refill. Please make arrangements to deliver the same at the earliest.

Consumer no. CX5638365,
                                      Tel. [protected]
                                      email. [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                                        Awb 8637972166
                                        (2 minutes ago)
                                        Ecom Express
                                        On Flipkart item delivery delay and not delivered
                                        (3 minutes ago)
                                        not satisfied my. product
                                        (15 minutes ago)
                                        Tskhadi
                                        no one is responding call for return the product
                                        (16 minutes ago)
                                        Paynimo / Techprocess Payment Services
                                        electricity bill not yet paid and money debited from my account.