Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1310)

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

nidhirc
I am a consumer of indane Consumer no 11540, Mangaldeep distributers Sukanto Setu, Calcutta.700032 I AM GETTING MANY mobile alerts on my registered mobile though I did not book refil. 1.Booking Reference no [protected] dt.20/08/2014 10.38PM fr IK INDANE, Cash Memo no[protected] 2.SMS alert on 22/08/14 3.56PM from IK INDANE bkg no [protected], cash memo no [protected] delivered. 3.SMS Alert on 22/08/14 3.56 pm from IK INDANE bkg ref.no 666445 4.SMS Alert on 11.03AM from IK INDANE booking registered for consumer no 11540 ref.666445. I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED! PLEASE CLARIFY. I have not done any of the above booking from my registered mobile. I AM NOW AT DELHI RETURNING MID OCT 2014.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Radha1960
    From Radhakrishnan Customer No. 10029 Kunnamkulam Mob No.[protected] Dear Sir / Madam It is about one week I am after the replacement of my Home gas. The agency say that they will deliver it tomorrow every time I ask for Gas, which is never done. The Last delivery date was 09/05/2014. The booking date, by phoning them, was 10/05/2014. When Gas was finished, we called them and they said they would deliver it in two days. Their telephone is all the time engaged and no telephone talk is possible, depends upon luck. I went to their office to ask about not delivery. There were so many people gathered there. Many of them were with one or another complaints about this agent. They told me that they will deliver the Cylinder tomorrow, which never happens. I have not received the Cylinder yet until I send this mail to you. I do not think the cylinder would be delivered today also. Could you kindly check what is wrong with them? Hope you would kindly do the needful. The agency Name: Panakkal Gas Agency (Indane gas distributor) Place: Kunnamkulam, Thrissur District, Kerala, 680503 Phone No.[protected] ( the phone number in their passbook is not a working number)
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

Indane — Maa gas Agency by praser to take cylinder from their hawkers Rs.500 to 600

rakeshmandal84
      Dear Responsible Person, I am an INDANE GAS consumer with MAA GAS SERVICE( INDANE GAS), MALDA, WESTBENGAL. . This is our every...
      Complaint category Government Organizations

richatiwari207
      I booked cylinder on 8 aug 2014 and till the date (27/ aug 2014) we do not received it. This is our every month's problem and we are suffering badly. Agency person gives cash memo to hawkers and hawker get it deliver very late. Sometimes they use improper languages after so much follow up. One of the hawker Prempal behave very badly. I have complaint several times but no any action has been taken against him.Would like to request you pls do the needful and take some strong steps.our Consumer no. Is SV-19688 and Gas Agency is Sai sewa enterprises in Vasant kunj. From- Richa Tiwari Mob: [protected]

Kuntal Parbat
        Dear Responsible Person, I am an INDANE GAS consumer with SARENGA GAS SERVICE ( INDANE GAS), Sankrail, Howrah and Consumer no is 01804. I had booked the gas since long ago (dated 05.08.2014) but till date I have not received the Refilled cylinder. I followed the several time but there are no response from the agency. This is the very much poor service from the Agency but no one give importance about it. So, please request you to give the solution and necessary action about the agency. I would also request to the responsible authority take necessary steps get my Gas Cylinder in time. Thanking you Kuntal Parbat
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-22 19:49:25
        I called IOC headline, email them and log complain they notice my complain and resolve my issue. Thank you
        i m not getting gas cylinder though eligible i did not have linked AADHAR account as we do not have it but we should get the gas cylinder though without subsidy.
        consumer number 36862
        registered number [protected]
        card serial no. 2644
        distributor no. 155049
        gas agency :- arunodaya gas agency
        lucknow
        uttar pradesh

surendran achary
          In Trivandrum district near Mukkola on the way to Kachani their is an Indian Oil petrol pump. Recently I filled petrol from this pump and came to home. Later I took the vehicle for a ride. It was not getting started and when it got started kerozine smell was noticed from the smoke. So kindly look in to the matter and give me the feed back. Contact no:[protected]

[Aug 25, 2014] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

chayanins13
            I am Manju Mondal. My consumer id is"26019". I have booked on 18.7.14. and booking no- 217546.And I get sms on my number that my gas has been delivered on 11.8.2014. But till now I did not get my cylinder. distributor show me my bill but makes delay to deliver.please help
            I have got gas cylinder today...

SRINIVAS RAO K
              I asked attendant at petrol pump to fill Rs.1000/- worth of petrol. He filled Rs.300/- worth of petrol. He again filled another Rs.700/- worth of petrol after re-setting the readings to zero. My car fuel indicators shows approximately Rs 700/- worth of petrol only. I want to confirm whether there is any mechanism in petrol pump so that they can run the meter without actually pumping the petrol in the vehicle.It has happened to me several times earlier at different petrol pumps.

Petrol pump referred is:
              Banashankari service Station
              No. 27/1, Kadirenahalli Cross, Gowdanapalya, Bangalore-61
              Bill No. 14731 dated 25.08.2014 for Rs. 1000/-

My mail id : [protected]@gmail.com
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Gas Stations

Indane — low weight of gas cylinder supplied by agency/ditributor

Sanjeev.
                R/sir, I have booked gas cylinder as on dt.21/08/2014 refill booking no.-[protected] against my gas cons.no. 17095 distributor-Shri...
                Complaint category Employees

nithyanandan radhakrishnan
                Dear sirs.. My Consumer num-20507 on the name of Sulochana Bai.We received our last Cylinder on 27 of june 2014.We booked another cylinder and the booking got cancelled by following month11 of July 2014.Then another booking on ref no 41133 is done. and two times the cash memo generated and both got cancelled. ([protected])and([protected]) I made complain on your toll free no[protected] on 12 th August; stating the issues and the complaint reference no is1518989.I call there and updated my complaints on following week and finally on yesterday[protected]. The distributer Arvind gas is postponing the delivery for two or more weeks stating excuses of no base. So the final result is we have been complaining here and there without the cylinder for two months and the distributer goes on the drama with their normal excuses that they know also now we that the complaint simply complaint. At least wish something will be going on this delayed time on favour of the poor helpless consumer like us.

On non delivering the gas cylinder for two months.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

hemantJpatil
                  Petrol pump address:- indian oil petrol pump, kalyan-ahmednagar-pathardi, nanded hwy, kongaon, maharashtra 421311 Complainer hemant j patil cell no. [protected] Dear sir, On 22 august 2014 at about 6.30pm i was harshly beaten by the dealers of above mentioned petrol pump. I went at above mentioned petrol pump to fill petrol, i told the worker to fill 100rs petrol, but he filled only for rs 95 & too 100rs note from me and refused to give back 5rs. As i told him to fill remaining 5rs petrol but he gave reason that machine could not be able to fill 5rs petrol as i got agitated & went to managers office to note the complain in complaint book all the workers ran at me and beat me. If my greivance is not attended to iwill be forced to take up the problems with consumer forum . Please note this.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

JGM
                    Dear Sir, I am consumer of P L Gas Service, Boral Near Garia, Dist. South 24Pgs, West Bengal.. My connection No. 05450. I had booked a refill on 21.07.2014. Booking reference is 814964. Even I have received information a cash memo no [protected] has been generated on 13/08/2014 on mobile No. [protected].and SMS containing delivery schedule has been sent on 16/08/2014 but still now no gas has been supplied till date. Please arrange the supply of the gas cylinder against above booking no as soon as possible. Thanking you……
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Indane — Automatic booking of gas cylinder and delivered elsewhere

taniyachowdhury
                      Sir/Madam This is my second complaint to you.I am very much helpless that I am complaining again and again.I have an Indane...
                      Complaint category Other

Indian Oil Corporation — Complaint against Aruna Service Providers Coco Sector 42, Chandigarh.

amarjit3996
                      Respected, It is submitted to inform you that I have taken the 8.74 ltr. petrol from Aruna Service Providers Coco Sector...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Other

chhandamana
                      I transferred my connection from wazirpur, Rajasthan to Dhenkanal, Odisha on 13.08.2014.On 20th I approached M/S baby Gas Agency Dhenkanal.But there, Mr Vijay Ku Behera is saying that you have to waitfor 6 to 7 days more. If possible, we may give the connection.We can not give the connection now.If you want you avail from us or can go to somewhere else. I am availing this connection since last 6 years and got tranferred from Delhi to Gangapur, rajasthan and then Wazirpur, Rajasthan, as I am a salaried person and get transferred frequently. As I am running with short of time how can I manage to remain (with my family) without the connection that to in a new place ? If this will be the service I wonder people will be motivated to use the LPG of Indane unless otherwise they have no option. (Manas Ranjan Das) [protected]
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Sankar PP
                        A B ENTERPRISES at Sholingnallur employees of this Petrol bunk is not accepting the credit or debit cards after 8.45PM alldays. Even though bunk is open for 10PM. The employees are hurry in closing the peti cash. So they are not willing to accept the cards.
                        Requesting to take action on this bunk.

[Aug 21, 2014] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

sidukid
                          My consumer number is 14768 and i use the services of Anuska Indane which is at Nerul

Last 5-6 occasions they have been harrasing us by either saying that it will take time or the booking is not done online

Today ehen i called them they said that booking online is cdiscontinued . No one speak properly there

I am fedup . If my greivance is not attaended to I will be foreced to take up the problems with consumer forum

Pls note this is frequently happening and we need an end to this .

Kindly respond to my complaint

my id is nambiar.[protected]@gmail.com

[Aug 20, 2014] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indane — My Raning Gas Book is Spendet

akashchakraborty
                            My consumer no A28355 A chakraborty is raning book But M/S Amit Gas Service distubuter spended why. emadtly action now....
                            Complaint category Gas Stations

taniyachowdhury
                            Sir/Madam My name is Taniya Chowdhury.I have an Indane gas cylinder connection on my husband's name.His name is Joydeep Chowdhury.It is for domestic purpose.My Consumer number is CX6148849.For last one month I am facing one big problem.My cylinder has been booked automatically.After the new process of I.V.R.S. booking, I have booked only for once on 5th July.I got the cylinder on 14th July.But after exact 21 days I got one message on my husband's phone that the cylinder is booked though I did not book it myself.By any chance it was booked automatically on 26th July.I made one complain on 27th July on the specific complain number which is given to us by Indane.My Complain ID was 1501559.Then I went to the distributor for the booking cancellation.But the result was nil.The cylinder reached to my home with cash memo.I was bound to take it that time because the delivery boy was came to my door.The date of delivery was 5th August.After the delivery, again one cylinder was booked and I got one message on my husband's mobile.The date of booking was 18th august, 2014.Again I made complain on the specific complain number repeatedly.My complain number is 1525986.My husband also has given one written application about this problem to the distributor.They have taken the application & have told us to complain to the complain number again I called them & they are telling that higher authority is checking it.But the cash memo is already generated and we have got one message about it.The new cash memo number is[protected] & the booking number is 774301.My connection is for single line I am worried that if the problem will persist, if the gas cylinder will come after every 21 days then all my cylinder delivery will be finished too soon.Can you please help to stop this automatic booking?Please Please Please help us because I have applied all the possible ways.But the booking is not stopped.Our money and cylinder, both is wasting. Sir/Madam We are helpless now.We want a quick remedy because the problem is arising in very short days distance.Please please help us. Thanks & looking forward to your reply & remedy soon. Regards Taniya Chowdhury Kolkata-700152

Bhavin khachariya
                              Sir I'm just make a request for refill...I booked my gas on 30 july 2014 and now today 20 August 2014, yet I have not received my cylinder, its not a first time when I’m in this kind of situation from your gas agencies, and now I can’t be tolerate this kind of problem you can also watch this kind of problem request on your data base, so sir I kind request you to resolve my this kind of complain/problem fully before cross all the limits from your gas agencies. My gas agency name is-GORI GAS SERVICE, AHMEDABAD 380007.Distributer code :-9112153...my consumer no.is :-1117220...Thank you...

Recently Discussed

(3 minutes ago)
                                Newpaisaxchanger.in
                                theft and fraudulent
                                (14 minutes ago)
                                Boat
                                i have returned my defective boat rockerz 255r buy replacement unit is not dispatched yet it's 27th day when i return the earphone t
                                (17 minutes ago)
                                Humvyapaar.com
                                Product delivery not made
                                (34 minutes ago)
                                Mobspotbox.in
                                Duplicate brand item online shopping
                                (40 minutes ago)
                                Jeeves Consumer Services
                                Service Related Issue -Hitachi AC - CASE ID :: 0E23EWCHSC01-2012965 :: JFLKFI2AA8250