Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1311)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

sidukid
My consumer number is 14768 and i use the services of Anuska Indane which is at Nerul

Last 5-6 occasions they have been harrasing us by either saying that it will take time or the booking is not done online

Today ehen i called them they said that booking online is cdiscontinued . No one speak properly there

I am fedup . If my greivance is not attaended to I will be foreced to take up the problems with consumer forum

Pls note this is frequently happening and we need an end to this .

Kindly respond to my complaint

my id is nambiar.[protected]@gmail.com

[Aug 20, 2014] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indane — My Raning Gas Book is Spendet

akashchakraborty
    My consumer no A28355 A chakraborty is raning book But M/S Amit Gas Service distubuter spended why. emadtly action now....
    Complaint category Gas Stations

taniyachowdhury
    Sir/Madam My name is Taniya Chowdhury.I have an Indane gas cylinder connection on my husband's name.His name is Joydeep Chowdhury.It is for domestic purpose.My Consumer number is CX6148849.For last one month I am facing one big problem.My cylinder has been booked automatically.After the new process of I.V.R.S. booking, I have booked only for once on 5th July.I got the cylinder on 14th July.But after exact 21 days I got one message on my husband's phone that the cylinder is booked though I did not book it myself.By any chance it was booked automatically on 26th July.I made one complain on 27th July on the specific complain number which is given to us by Indane.My Complain ID was 1501559.Then I went to the distributor for the booking cancellation.But the result was nil.The cylinder reached to my home with cash memo.I was bound to take it that time because the delivery boy was came to my door.The date of delivery was 5th August.After the delivery, again one cylinder was booked and I got one message on my husband's mobile.The date of booking was 18th august, 2014.Again I made complain on the specific complain number repeatedly.My complain number is 1525986.My husband also has given one written application about this problem to the distributor.They have taken the application & have told us to complain to the complain number again I called them & they are telling that higher authority is checking it.But the cash memo is already generated and we have got one message about it.The new cash memo number is[protected] & the booking number is 774301.My connection is for single line I am worried that if the problem will persist, if the gas cylinder will come after every 21 days then all my cylinder delivery will be finished too soon.Can you please help to stop this automatic booking?Please Please Please help us because I have applied all the possible ways.But the booking is not stopped.Our money and cylinder, both is wasting. Sir/Madam We are helpless now.We want a quick remedy because the problem is arising in very short days distance.Please please help us. Thanks & looking forward to your reply & remedy soon. Regards Taniya Chowdhury Kolkata-700152

Bhavin khachariya
      Sir I'm just make a request for refill...I booked my gas on 30 july 2014 and now today 20 August 2014, yet I have not received my cylinder, its not a first time when I’m in this kind of situation from your gas agencies, and now I can’t be tolerate this kind of problem you can also watch this kind of problem request on your data base, so sir I kind request you to resolve my this kind of complain/problem fully before cross all the limits from your gas agencies. My gas agency name is-GORI GAS SERVICE, AHMEDABAD 380007.Distributer code :-9112153...my consumer no.is :-1117220...Thank you...

haresh vansh

I am customer of Indent Gas since last 8 years and when have got new connection i have received only one Rifeel Bottal instead of two bottals. I have demend lot of times for second Reefil Bottal but our Dealer always say that they have not more bottal. So, i request you to give me guide line for how to get second Rifeel from dealer. My consumer details are given below.I am waiting for your reply.

Consumer Name : Haresh Gandabhai Vansh

Dealer Name : Samir Gas Agency

Phone No :[protected]
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employers

mukulbhatta
          I find some one has fradulently booked refill in my consumer number 8343 on 20-Aug-14 at 07:34:42 am through IVR telephone No.[protected] (This is not my telephone).Distribute name is M/S Tirupati Balaji Associates Rohini Delhi. I have not booked this refill and my registered number is [protected] and address is Bi7/85 Sector 4 Rohini. Kindly cancel this and stop further supply until further and make a police complaint against Telephone Number [protected] which has been registered in IVR
          Thanking You

Mukul Bhattacharjee
          Sir/Madam,

My name is Vishal Bindal and My consumer number is 37292. My Agency Name is Tanushree Gas Agency, Mayur Vihar, Phase I, New Delhi. Someone Booking my LPG without my knowledge and it's continue form 14.06.14. I Booked my LPG in interval of 2 Months every time. but without my knowledge someone booking my LPG continue in each month.

Latest on 18th March, 2015 someone booked my LPG without my knowledge. i Booked my LPG last 24th Jan, 2015.

The Agency not providing my Gas Pass Book.

Please solve this matter as soon as possible.
          plz Solve my Problem as soon as possible.

Venky RPC
            My neighbour Chandrashekar has two gas connections, one in his name and the other in his wife Sudha's name. They sell the extra ones in black. Bharat gas connection is in Chadrashekar's name, from Anugraha Agencies, Basaveshwarnagar, consumer number 55624. Indange gas connection in his wife Sudha Chandrashekar's name, from Kalpana Gas Agency, RPC layout, consumer number CX5114779. They say having multiple connections would lead to fine, imprisonment or blocking of disconnection. Please take action. Thank you.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

RAJIV.D
              My customer ID is 151609. 1. I have not been able to book my gas cylinder through website. (Shows due to some technical issue, no booking can be made.) 2.The my status shows TRANSFERRED but the name of distributor is the same.(No change from Rathwa to other agency). 3.The Rathwa agency NEVER picks up the phone and during personal visit to him, he has assured delivery in next two days but almost ten days have elapsed. Please help me by resolving the issue as the earliest. Thanks

Non booking and delivery of cylinder -Rathwa Gas agency Vadodara
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Indane — Gas cylinder leakage

bsenjali
                Hello, Gas cylinder delivered to us on 6th June 2014 was leaking in very small proportion, as we both my husband and myself...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Gas Stations

Indane — Complaint against delivery men

Tapan Ghoshal
                I am an Indane customer for nearly a decade now ( BAGHAJATIN GAS SERVICE, 31 BARODA AVENUE KOLKATA -700084) and i find it...
                Complaint category Gas Stations

email2pampa
                Dear SIR's,

My-self PAMPA CHATTERJEE and my consumer number being 14113. I have booked a cylinder on 24.07.2014 under the booking reference number 673799 . On 25.07.2014 I have receive the 1st cash memo number [protected]. On 30.07.2014 I have receive an sms as cash memo number [protected] cancelled. On 09.08.2014 I have receive one another sms as cash memo number [protected] cancelled.

As per your automated booking system through registered phone no. - I have continue make try to book another booking but get refuse and again and again listen "on 24.07.2014 you have booked under the booking reference number 673799 and bla bla bla...", then I have make a complain to the toll free number[protected] and they had suggest me to contact with the distributor point.

Personally visit to my distributor point "Sonarpur Gas Service, H C Chakraborty Sarani, Khiristitala Ndp, Sonarpur, Kolkatta-700150, West Bengal, contact number[protected] they have given the new cash memo number [protected] and confirm the delivery on the very next day with the delivery man's phone number. After that day till date I have not receive my delivery after 27 day of my booking.

We have not able to book the new cylinder also - how we run our cooking process and live-on. How they can show these type of waste and nasty irresponsibility with this type of emergency product. We forced to pay the excess amounts of Rs. 30.00 to 50.00 as per the TIP to delivery man to receive my cylinder at my door-step. After words we have neglected to receive the delivery.

Therefore requested to you please make a suitable system beginning from booking to delivery and bound all the distributor in this tight system and help us out from this type of serious and created crisis.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

MARSHAL KUMAR madhivanan
                  Dear Sir i have booked the cylinder vide the reference number 218810 on 7th August 2014, and got the sms alert for the reference number that "cash memo [protected] has been generated " on 13th August 2014 but still the cylinder has not been generated. When asked with the delivery boy he told that the booking for the same has been cancelled and we have to book a new one. When called the IVRS we came to know that the cylinder has been delivered for the same on 31st July 2014.

binub96
                    I am a customer of m/s Bhagavaty Gas, Aroor, consumer no. CX1898720. For the last few months I am getting the supply of gas in a very delayed manner.Recently i had booked refilling order on 09th July 2014 but till date I have not received gas cylinder.When contacted agency it has been mentioned that bill has been generated on 11th Aug 2014 .For the last five days I have been calling to agency for an update, everyday assures me that the gas will be delivered by today itself on urgent basis.

Yesterday when I had quick chat with the Delivery boy(Ani), he smiled and told it got cancelled automatically. Since 11th August there are eye witness saying that he has delivered to our near by area.
                    I also happened to hear from others that if we are ready to pay additional 500 INR he will be delivering immediately.

Its been more than a two weeks my family is depending on hotels and this had also made me to spend some amount in hospitals due to upset stomach.
                    I am writing this not only on my behalf, but representing all the people who are depending on Delivery boy Ani (facing the issue). If you could call some of the random numbers you will realize how pathetic situation, people over here are suffering due to non-deliverable of gas in time by the agency. I had also asked them to give bill directly to me, but it was mentioned due to new order gas will not be delivered directly to customer.

I am fed up with this harassing attitude of the distributors.I request your good-self to intervene the matter and take the decision to switch over to any other company available in the market for their services, which will also pain me a lot because i am a customer of your company indane since 1990.Awaiting your early response.

Please find the complaint number for the same :complaint no 1523883
                    Kerala - 688534
                    Delivery Boy : Mr Ani

Contact no : +91 [protected]

anillalit09
                      Respected Sir, This incident occurred at 8.05 am in the morning on August 13, 2014. I went there for diesel in my car. I stooped at one diesel vending unit. The salesman was attending another diesel car. When I called him, he asked me to come to that unit where he was standing. My car was already standing at the other unit. I asked him to come to my vending point but he simply refused and gestured in a very uncivilized manner. Your company claims highest standard of services but this incident suggests otherwise

[Aug 13, 2014] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Anil

We from IndianOil have heard your complaint and we thank you for pointing out the issue you are facing. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you on this account.
                      IndianOil operates an effective problem-solving/customer guidance mechanism for petrol pump related issues that can be accessed through logging on to IOC, where you may provide us the required data on the issue faced by you. This would enable us to revert to you with a solution/reply within a defined timeframe. Alternatively, you can also call our Toll-Free number [protected] to register your complaint/feedback/comment with us.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

Indane — Booking cancel after getting booking no & cash memo no .

CHAKRABORTY PROSENJIT
                        I couldn't getting my gas cylinder of every month . I want to know what is the reason of the same ???...
                        Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Indian Oil Corporation — Kerosene mixed with Petrol...

aravind sam
                        I fill petrol usually in Thiruvarur INDIAN OIL petrol bunk located in sendhamangalam via (thiruvarur to mailadudhurai rote),...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Gas Stations

jogindar kumar
                        Respected Sir, It is for your kind information that, the Vishal gas agency gas address Near shyam Lal College G.T. Road, Shahdara, Delhi-110032. The employee of agency misguide & misbehave with senior citizen and blackmailing of gas cylinder in the market without any fear and threaten the public if they ask don't do this which is very shameful to indane oil corporation ltd. It's delivery is very poor. They are always giving excuses that they have no stock of gas. They are doing illegal business. Dear Sir I had booked for the refilling of LPG Cylinder Many time but they not delivering right time. Therefore i requested to all the authorities to check or raid over this and if possible cancel the agency because public faced problems due to this agency holder. It is purely customer harassment. So, kindly take the necessary action. Thanking you Yours truly, JOGINDAR KUMAR (Coordinator Delhi State) 11563, Gali No.1, Subhash Park Ext. Shahdara Delhi-32 Mob.:[protected]

[Aug 11, 2014] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

harishaman
                          General Manager Indian Oil Corporation Limited Delhi & Haryana Regional Office World Trade Centre, 2nd Floor, Babar Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi - 110 001 Subject: complain over non-delivery of LPG cylinder (Gulabi Bagh Gas Services) Sir, although i booked for a refilled cylinder on the 1- August -2014, Booking reference No. is 384936, refill booking No. [protected]-384936 I have not yet got that. Despite all my efforts i have not been able to get the refilled cylinder. while trying to contact the agency people, they are not picking up the phone and if ever they are picking up, they are only assuring to deliver the cylinder, i have already registered complaint in this regard before few month but all fell on deaf ears. distributor is habitual Crafty Person, need here strict action. look into the matter and do the needful. I shall feel pleasure if your good self spare few of your valuable moments towards this kind of regular problems. Thanking you in anticipation Sincerely Yours, Suman Chaudhary Consumer No. 10701 House No. 313/85-A, Tulsi Nagar, Inderlok, Delhi-110 035 Contact No. [protected]
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Sub:
                            New Indane Gas Connection

I applied for a new Indane Gas
                            connection on 19/10/2013 but no connection has yet been provided to me
                            till date. I have been called by the manager for several times during the last
                            08 months and demanded Rs. 10, 000 for new single cylinder gas connection only.
                            But I refused to give extra money for such connection. I already had to pay
                            Rs.150 at the time of application on 19/10/2013 through Mr. Debu.

This issue has been brought to the
                            notice through a complaint to[protected] vide complaint No. 1439295
                            on 14/05/2014 at 4:22 pm but in vain. However, they advised me to request again to
                            you in this regard for further necessary action at their end.

Therefore, it is requested to please
                            do the needful at your end so that I can get new Indane Gas connection at an
                            early date with legitimate price.

Yours
                            faithfully,

Dated: 08/08/2014 ( CHAINA BIBI )

Address: C/O : Asmatulla Mondal,
                            Mob: [protected]

Village + P.O: Goaldaha,

P. S : Swarupnagar,

Dist: North 24-Parganas

PIN : 743 427

Souvik Roy Chowdhury
                              Myself is a consumer of Indane having customer no. 25803 under Howrah Gas Service, 11/1/4, Bhagaban Chatterjee Lane, Kadamtala, Howrah-711101. Last week surprisingly my LPG cylinder got exhausted within 5 days which was delivered to me under sealed condition. When reported to the dealer, response was "They cannot do anything on this, rather they can deliver another cylinder immediately on the next day which was scheduled to be delivered after 10 days". My request is to look into the matter & take appropriate action so that, customer like us, do not have to face such harassment in future. Regards, Souvik Roy Chowdhury

[Aug 08, 2014] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

(3 minutes ago)
                                Awb 8637972166
                                (4 minutes ago)
                                Ecom Express
                                On Flipkart item delivery delay and not delivered
                                (5 minutes ago)
                                not satisfied my. product
                                (17 minutes ago)
                                Tskhadi
                                no one is responding call for return the product