Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1307)

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

anand12345678
Its about a month, since I had booked a cylinder for refilling. Still it is not yet delivered. Whenever, I contact them, I am not getting any positive response. They say, there is no stock. If there is stock, then there is no one to deliver.This is totally childish Is that agency shortage of manpower ? If that agency donot know, how to manage business, better say "I QUIT" and leave the market. I Customer number->11080; Gas Agency -> Ambiram Gas Agency, Chennai.Please call me, if you need any more details
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Indane — Online Booking (IVRS)

DEEPA.M.R
    Dear Sir, a) IVRS Booking system says to book Gas from same Phone Number always, which is not correct . So many people...
    Complaint category Other

rgupta0141
    Sir/Madam I am Rakesh staying in Secunderabad. I have taken a connection from Yashoda Indane Services. and they charged me 5800/-. In this regards I also had the word with your customer care, and they also had word with the proprietor of the agency, but I dint receive any satisfactory answer. your customer care executive told me to show them the stove to take the connection without stove, since I was not having the stove already and I dont want to take stove from the agency because of vey higher charges, but for that they demand 4800/- I did ask for the bills of all the charges and breakups for the same. But that also they denied to provide. The answer I got was everything is on MRP and its mentioned on the products such as stove, tube . So to have the connection, as I was not having any option, I paid them 5800/- and got the connection but if I calculate the MRP of all items, then also total is not getting match with the 5800/- Selling items without bill that too on higher charges and without providing breakup is not ethical as well as illegal. As well as they said if you want connection you have to pay or else get lost. Can you help me to get back my money as well as I need all the bills for all the items, as getting Bills is the right of the customer. I got only two receipts one is of 1600 for cylinder and regulator and 441 for refilling. I require your attention in this matter ASAP.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

pichi
      dear sir, my consumer no is 1673([protected]) .My cylinders are supplied by Sri Ambiram Indane Gas Agency in Sholinganallur, CHENNAI. Almost all the cylinders supplied by them during the year 2014 were noticed for gas leak and it was complained to the distributor. They will send one person babu to rectify. He will place one washer int he cylinder and get his 50 rs. and gets away. Like wise i lodged a compliant on 22nd may when i changed my new cylinder, he rectified the same at 11.45 am. i placed the compliant at 9.15 am. Usually my cylinder will last from 55 days to 60 days. But to my surprise the cylinder got exhausted on 26th June today. it had last only 34 days. Now I suspect that the gas theft is happening. Previously in Chennai in a single area people complained of gas theft by a certain group who steal gas in connivance of the delivery boys.I have read the same in local newspaper. I suspect the same in our area. and since my cylinder exhausted so soon, i have seen the boys opening and closing the seal on their own and stealthily fixing the same.I suspect the same. and I request all the top management concerned to watch the delivery personnel connected to this agency with particular reference to those who deliver to my residence in Perungudi., Chennai time and again many gas bursts are happening due to gas leaks. Nowadays i fear to open the cylinder even. W e are innocent home makers who struggle to make both ends meet.how can w e manage the family expenses if the cylinder last only for 35 days or so. I have to shell out more every month.Kindly do the needful sir. I strongly suggest that a simple weighing machine in the delivery vehicle to check in case of any doubt could go a long way in tackling the problem.I strongly doubt that the full cylinders and being tampered with and the gas is siphoned off in collusion with the delivery boys in Perungudi area. That may be the reason for gas leak. I am registerin this complaint with a strong belief of Gas Theft since the cylinder lasted only for 34 days, with no additional usage that regular cooking. Thks and regards. An acknowledgement for this complaint from ur side will be highly appreciated. My email id. is "[protected]@gmail.com . Faithfully V.Subhalakshmi

[Jun 26, 2014] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mb laheru
        today i am going to your petrol pump at anand nagar road, your branch manager very misbehave with me like gali, maramari, your manager was totally drunked. Do the needful naither i will complein to your higher authority From : Manish Laheru [protected]

karanmzms.1996
          Sir/Madam, I have a indane gas connection in purnia, bihar from popular gas agency. My consumer number is PG18601. I have applied for my gas refill on 17/06/2014. But i haven't recieved the refill yet and agency is not taking any care, even agency is not picking up the phone. So, i request to take strict action against the distributor.My name- Purushottam VermaContact no.- [protected]E-mail- karanmzms.[protected]@gmail.com

mrmodiji
            Sir i am indian citizen from dewas m.p., sir apply for new domestic gas connection few days ago . The distributor was demanding 5500 rs for deposit . if it's not legal, plz give me suggestion distributor name Safe & Swift dewas 455001 m.p. my email is [protected]@gmail.com

Vattem Arjun
              Respected sir,

I V.Ramamurthy consumer No. CX3238538 has booked my refill connection on 24 May 14 with booking reference No. 480856, Bill was generated on 15 Jun 14 on cash memo [protected] and booking cancelled on 17 Jun 2014.
              On the very second day message came on 19 Jun 2014 that cylinder will be delivered shortly for the same reference No.480856 which was cancelled on 17 Jun 14.

When we contacted our distributor Eshwara agency, Yedulabad Road, Ghatkesar on 22 Jun 14 he said it was the problem with computer and IOC not with them.
              On 23 Jun 14 again a message was sent by you that reference no. 480856 was cancelled.

Pse let me know how many times one reference no can be distributed and cancelled.

Pse do the needful. My contact no is [protected]

murugappan2297
                i am a indane gas customer my customer no 34799 or [protected] name murugappan my dealer is j.v.indane gas service avinashi 641654 tamil nadu. i have book the refill on 19/06/2014. Today the delivery man supplied the refill and fight with us for extra amount for deliver the refill . the bill amount is 403.50 . Finaly he get Rs 430 from us.
                what can we do
                my pone no is [protected]
                me mail id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in

DrPan

Today I went to
                  CHOTANAGPUR SERVICE STATION OF INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED, Bokaro Steel
                  City, Bokaro, Jharkhand to get my car’s tank fully filled. I asked for the same
                  from the operator working there. He did fill up the tank but the final reading
                  came as 37 liters and I was charged for the same (receipt is with me).

Sir, as per car’s specifications the full tank capacity of my Wagon R is only 35 liters.

Kindly look into this discrepancy as this is a very serious case of mismanagement at ground level.
                  This in long turn will hamper company’s reputation amongst general public.

Hoping for the fair judgement from your side.
                  Yours truly Dr.Pankaj Kumar,
                  Sec 4 F, Q No 5044, BS City, Bokaro, Jharkhand, 827004

Discrepancy in Chotanagpur service station of indian oil corporation limited, bokaro steel city, bokaro, jharkhand.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Indane — Complaint against quilon gas services, nr boy's high school, kollam

Elsie Mathew
                    I am an executive with a nationalised bank trnasfered to kollam in august 2013, i registered for twin gas cylinders with quilon...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Gas Stations

kalyansinghbisht
                    . I have applied for a new gas connection at Dwarka Indane Service, TIN No -[protected], K-1/4, Rajapuri, Opposite Sect-5, Dwarka, N Delhi-110059. 2. The distributor is insisting that I buy a gas stove from him only.When I refused and asked him to show the rules, he could not show me any such rule and asked me to buy one from outside and show him the receipt. 3. I told him that I am willing to pay Rs 250/- for inspection of my gas stove which has been recently gifted to me by my employer and is in a very good condition. 4. However, the distributor refused even for the inspection until I produce a receipt of a brand new gas stove. 5. I am a poor person drawing a salary of only Rs 10, 000/- per month and cannot afford to buy a second gas stove. 6. Please direct the distributor to give me a new connection as applied by me. Yours Sincerely, Kalyan Singh
                    6. Please direct the distributor to give me a new connection as applied by me.

Yours Sincerely,
                    Kalyan Singh

Where is the Indian cyber police. This site is doing data theft. I had opened my account and now i have started getting spam emails over my ID. How can a UK fake registration website be allowed to run in India.

Warm Regards
                    Ravinder Dubey
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Indane — Cylinder booked in my account and delivered to some one else without my knowledge

pushpaakhilesh
                      I am having a indane gas connection through distributor named " Nikita indane, Shankar Nagar, Raipur, chhattisgarh, contact...

jaydipbasu
                      I myself J.BOSE, consumer no.14847 (new consumer no. [protected]) of Indane Gas dealer Ram Krishna Agency, Kharagpur, W.B. On 12th June'14 one cylinder delivery man came our house and supplied one cylinder (as per our order booked on 31/5) and ask for cost of cylinder of Rs.430/- (actual cost of Rs.418.50). My wife denied to pay Rs.430/- and ready to pay for Rs.418.50 but delivery man not ready to receive the same and tale us "that's why I am not given you cylinder in proper time", further that cylinder delivery man not provide slip for signature of consumer, instead of given us he himself signed this slip and told "no need your signature and I already signed here" - this is the attitude. Very next day I informed this event to Mr. Arun Sinha owner of Ram Krishna Enterprises (dealer of Indan Gas), but I don't know any action taken or not. I strongly protest against this incident and request to take necessary action so that never be happen again with anyone.
                      many many times I also suffer this type of problem from delivery men of Ram Krishna Agency dealer

Amitava Jana, Inda Kharagpur.

MoonRoy
                        Sir My consumer number is 17033 under distributor M/s Chirodeep, 435, Dum Dum Park, Kol -700055. I would like to report about the mishap that took place at our home on 16th June at around 10:30 pm. When I opened the safety cap of a full cylinder that was delivered earlier this month, gas was coming out forcibly making huge sound. Everybody was scared and we immediately called at the emergency number 23972227, at 10:38 pm. They took all the details and advised us to put the refill cap back on (but nobody dared to take the risk of going closer to the cylinder) and assured of sending help. After 15 minutes when we called the emergency support again the guy who picked up the phone said that we have to wait for 2 hrs to get “emergency” assistance and slammed the receiver down on my face. It was really shocking! Is this what should be the response in an emergency? Thanks to fire brigade’s prompt action we avoided a disaster. However, the next morning on 17th June the faulty cylinder has been replaced by the distributor. Though we check cylinder before receiving but actually we have to rely on the delivery man’s word because he opens the seal and he checks the valve as we don’t have much understanding about this. The above mentioned cylinder was so old that the expiry date as obscure due to much use. And this is not the first time that we had to accept such old, expired cylinders. If we refuse to accept such cylinder we are told that the company sends such cylinder and if everyone wants new cylinder it’s ot possible for them to meet the customers’ demand. So we often have to accept such cylinders which could turn out to be dangerous. If checking the cylinder before accepting delivery is my duty as consumer what about the company? Why such old cylinders are still being used? How could they behave so badly in emargency situation like this? After all it could be a matter of life and death if not paid attention in time.||

Rajendra Nath Jana
                          Dear sir, I am Rajendra Nath Jana, Indane Domestic gas Consumer no. 523557 under SREEMA distributor, now I came at new place rental house, under distributor MANGALDEEP. SREEMA issued the transfer paper on 07/06/2014 & I submitted those papers to MANGALDEEP along with filled KOC-form, photo copy of RasionCard, PAN, Notarised-Address-proff house rent agriment-deed on 11/06/2014. They Left me saying that, they will call me after 2 days over phone for next process & I have to come with Rs.100 and original RasionCard, still I received no phone call, sms/mail from MANGALDEEP for next step! Now two empty gas cylinders at home, since last 1-month. so, It’s most Urgent for me. As I am an valid customer of Indane since last 10-years (from 17/04/2004) I never think, I will be harassed such a way. I got my House rent agreement paper on 06/06/2017 & on that date, I am walking for transfer to Indane gad distrubitor. Please do needfule at earliest. Thanking You, Yours' faithfully, Rajendra Nath Jana Consumer no. 523557 Phone No. [protected], [protected],[protected]o)
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Indane — Not issuing new domestic gas connection since 2 month even all process are done already

Pramod Kumar Thakur
                            Hi, I have apply for new gas connection at march 2014 and all process are finished( address verification etc ). But since...
                            Complaint category Gas Stations

Indane — delayed delivery, non-delivery at home and delivery without cash memo

Gigi Pullamkalam
                            I had registered a complaint through Indane's Toll free no. [protected] on 12th June regarding delayed delivery, non-delivery...

tekeshwar
                            PDS is a total failure in Manipur in every respect. A customer hardly gets 5 or 6 cylinders of indane gas in a year. My customer code is 7916071 and consumer no is 9276 of porompat indane gas service. During this current year I recieve a refilled cylinder on 25/1/2014 which was booked on 12/11/2013 and another one on 7/4/2014 which was booked on 22/1/2014. After that my new booking was done on 8/4/2014. Still, i am not getting my quota till date.The policy of india govt. goes to hell.there is no one to look after for the common people. Yours Tekeshwar Imphal East, Manipur E-mail: [protected]@rediffmail.com
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

peroorr
                              Hi IOCL, Can i please know the Charges applicable for a new Gas Connection from Indane. My agency people asked me to pay Rs 5, 200/- for a new Gas Connection inclusive of a Stove(2-burner) & Hose Pipe as accessories mentioning they are not mandatory which is not true. I paid that amount of Rs 5, 200/- for which they had not given me any receipt stating that the site is not working to generate my application receipt.So they asked me to come the next day to collect my receipt.So i left the place along with my father believing them they would give me a receipt of Rs 5, 200/- When i went next day it was to my shock that the receipt only had Rs 1600/- ( Rs 1450/- for my cylinder + Rs150/- for my regulator).So they have looted my amount of Rs 3600/- unknowly with an accessories like stove & hose pipe which are not mandatory. A proper action needs to be taken on all over these agencies & needs to cancel its dealership if they do not behave properly.Am really hurt with this kind of bribing. This is really ridiculous.We have such a central government which states that it is going to remove corruption. I want you to take action across all your agencies over all in our India. I want to live in Bribe Free India ASAP & i do not want to runaway to other country which is bribe free. If a proper action is not taken from your end, i would report this to Consumer Forum, Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) & Prime Minister office (PMO) as well. Thanks & Regards Vinay Kumar Reddy Peroor.

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
                                Zedkurti
                                product not received, no tracking, website working no more
                                (8 minutes ago)