Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1310)

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Indane Gas — Distributor is not giving DBC (Second cylinder)

anujrathi
Hi Friends, Myself Anuj Rathi. I belongs to Muzaffarnagar, UP. Before 2 years, my father applied for new Indane Gas connection...
Complaint category Unauthorized charges

tapasm_kol153
I am an Indane Gas Customer . I have recently shifted my residence from Nirmala 4B, Flat no.11, Green Row, RabindraNagar, P.O.- Laskarpur, Kolkata-700153 to Shristi Abasan, 61 Udyan Pally, Sripur, Boral, Kolkata -700154. My new address falls under P L Gas Service, Lake Pally, Boral, Kol-154.Today (23/05/14) I visited P L Gas Service along with TTV/TSV no.[protected] dtd 22/05/14 and my KYC documents like PAN, Driving Licence, West Bengal state electricity card, Govt of India departmental photo ID card, possession letter of my builder of my new residence, sale deed of my new residence as advised by the customer care executive of Indane Gas for submission in connection of transfer of my LPG connection. But all my efforts end in smoke as the official of P L Gas Service refused to accept my transfer application without my ration card .When I tried to convince him that I already came to know from the customer care executive of Indane Gas that the submission of ration card is not mandatory then he asked to submit a letter from the customer care executive of Indane Gas to that effect. Otherwise I have to submit court affidavit. What is the remedy –begging? Begging before the court of law or elsewhere? A sharp reply is eagerlyawaited.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

p.suresh26
    Agency Name: Deera Gas Services Agency code: 117513. Place : Perambra, Kozhikode district, Kerala State. This agency is not delivering the gas cylinders to my house properly. Today they have droped the filled cylinder on the middle of the road near by my house instead of delivering it to my house after accepting the cash.My old aged mother could not picked it to my house. She has to seek the help of other people to take the cylider to my house.I request you take steps deliver the gas cylinder to my house in future. my name : Suresh p customer no 18033 my mob. no. [protected]

Indane — I TOOK ONLY BLUE BOOK WITHOUT CYLINDERS AND GAS STOVE IN RS.1500/-

Satish Insan
      Respected Sir/ Madam, Myself Satish Kumar, i want to tell you that i had only one cylinder and gas stove without blue book...
      Complaint category Gas Stations

Pragal J
      Hi All, I am Pragalathan. I have requested for a new gas connection in Chennai at Ranie Enterprises in Madipakkam and they informed me that I need to pay 5600 rs for it, including a Gas stove. I informed them for getting a new connection it would not be more than 2000rs but they replied this is a only package they have for a new connection and it is mandatory to pay 5600rs. If you are interested you can pay it, else you can leave. Please take necessary actions against the distributor.

Bribe for a New connection

Nandan Singha
        My name is RATIKANTA SINGHA, Cust.no.15759, Within 5 days my cylinder valve is diffect, gas oven is dead. Over phone and physically attend to our Indane distributor( Pal Enterprise) office. But no body has come and solve the problem, I am 60 yrs. old, .Pls. solve the problem and help me .

CYLINDER VALVE DIFFECT, BUT  NOT REPLACE

Suresh Ratakonda
          I went to fill Fuel for my Two wheeler at Annapurna Inidan Oil Dealer, I have asked Fuel filling boy to fill fuel for 100 rs. While taking money from my pocket he has changed Around 20rs. to 60 rs.I have asked Fuel filling boy as well as manger of the pertrol pump to show the machine previous and present reading they are not ready to show the details. More over they are arguing that machine reading we wont get if you want we will give bill, if you want to complaint go and complaint how to deal we know. Very very bad customer response at that particular petrol pump. Please take some necessary action.

[May 15, 2014] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

R AKESH
            Res sir, I have booked my indane gas on 19.04..2014 but the agency is not making delivery even after repeated requests over telephone. Each time they reply that it would be delivered tomorrow. But tomorrow never came. My booking no. is 362261 dated 19.04/2014. Sir I am a responsible citizen of this country. I work in State Bank of India as Asstt General Manager at Patna.. Sir, this is not the first time that I have suffered, it happens almost always. Kindly expedite and ensure that gas is delivered timely each time. Failing which I shall be switching to other company for gas. Also let me know what else a man is required to do to get prompt service. The datails are as under:

Name- Rakesh
            Consumer No- 12627,
            Mob- [protected]
            Agency Name- RNB Udyog, Kankarbagh Patna
            please write to Indian oil corporation against the distributors. Action shall be taken. Write to manager LPG sales. Mention your connection details.and details of your indane distributors
            I am customer of Indane Gas agency located in Jigani anekal taluk Agency name" Seetharama Indane Gas enterprises"

These agency people are not delivering the gas on time where as i had booked the cylinder on 26th Of Oct and today ie 11th Nov still i have not got the delivery of the cylinder and more over i dnt have the double cylinder facility when i have asked for the double cylinder they told me that now they are not giving the same and if we call them 70 to 80times then only they are gone pick the call.. please try to contact them on[protected] or [protected] i bet u if they answer the call.

I wanted to file a complaint against them as im really irritated with these people..
            consumer name navneet ranjan tiwari, consumer no-[protected](03573), address-vaibhav villa ramnagar hazaribagh jharkhand india. gas cylinder not delivered after the cashmemo issued on 2nd february 2015.

Viay Kumar Jha
              Dear Sir, This is complaint against the Mansa Petrol Pump, situated at Plot No. 25-A, CBD Shahadra, Delhi - 110032. On 30.04.2014 I had bought the petrol of Rs. 1500, on the cash memo there is no receipt no. I have reasons to believe that I have been supplied 4 liters of short supply. On earlier two occasions also I had been given short supply, but on confronting the Manager the deficiency was made good. There was no certificate of any kind on the petrol dispenser machine, the same opened by the staff of the petrol pump, I don't know if that is authorized or not. I think this petrol pump is cheating other persons also. I want that appropriate action be taken. Regards. Vijay Kumar Jha

Giving Short supply of petrol.

renigeorge
                Sir
                We are users of indane lpg from kannur, the agency is from sreekandapuram, we are the villegers of vayattuparamba.We almost 10 customers booked the lpg on jan 2014 till now we did not get the cylinder .When we contact them they say no lpg we will surely give it next day.But the lpg is in heaven till now .The lpg they deliver blackly to the shops and agents weekly.And we have to collect it from them by double payment
                So please do the needfull

Reni george [protected]
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Indane Gas — LPG subsidy amount not-credited to my bank a/c

chandruPCS
                  Hi, I am registered with Indane gas vide customer no. [protected](5132). Name of the distributor- Shiva Gas Service,...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (19)Complaint category Other

biswaranjanswain
                  Dear Sir, I am a customer of Ind en Gas since 1992.My consumer no.is 3112.My name Dr.N.M.Swain.The Super heat' dealer in puri, state Odisha is saying my gas cylinder s blociked.If its true then why???please do some necessary action to supply my gas immediately and allow me a good customer of you.Perhaps i will go for consumer court.
                  Updated by biswaranjanswain Apr 28, 2014
                  sorry th
                  e consumer no. is 3122
                  Updated by biswaranjanswain Apr 28, 2014
                  My mob.no.is [protected]

sureshreddym
                    This is Suresh Reddy from Kukatpally Hyderabad, I have ford figo Diesel car and I went to Indian Oil Corporation at "Y Junction Kukatpally on Apr-19-2014"
                    When I filling fuel to my car has around 5 liters diesel, I said to them fill with full tank, they have filled with 45 Liters diesel (even we can fill more fuel on my tank due to money problem I stopped at 45 Ltrs) where as ford figo
                    fuel tank capacity is 45 Ltrs, I asked them to show how you filled with 45 Ltrs into my car they are unable to produce some evidences to me and wrote feedback as "Not satisfied with you filling" in their papers,
                    after few hours the manager called to me and try to convince the same, finally he said that let you go few km (around 50 to 100) and come to us and fill with full tank then we can see the mileage
                    after 61 Km i went same filling station and filled with full tank it took 6.87 Ltrs, then I went to manager cabin and asked him about filling even this time also he try to convince the same, I scold and come back.

Please take an action on this petrol pump

-Suresh Reddy

[Apr 28, 2014] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ssc1986
                      Dear Madam/ Sir,
                      We travel by road (in private car) regularly from Raipur, C.G to Kolkata, WB.
                      We would like to bring to your notice that we had a very unpleasant experience in using the restrooms/toilets at the petrol pump stations dealing in IOCL. They are not properly maintained, insufficient amenities and no water supply. Especially for the ladies travelling by road in a long journey face a hard time.
                      As a regular customer we would like to request you to pay importance to this matter and organize for cleanliness and better infrastructure in the restrooms/toilets at the petrol pump stations.
                      Your sincere action on this will be highly appreciated.
                      Do not take it as a request just for the route mentioned above but also try to implement this across the country as you corporate social responsibility.
                      (Attaching the bills of the pumping stations where we went and more or less experience was same everywhere)
                      Thanking you,
                      Best Regards..
                      S. S. Chakraborty
                      (A regular customer)

[Apr 21, 2014] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Satish Madupathi
                        Gas not delivered to consumer no. 04480 against refill booking no. 894197 booked on dated 22.03.2014 by Madhavi Gas Agency Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh I have frequently calling to Agency but they are not lifting my call . – 1.cash memo no.[protected] generated on 12.03.2014 2 cash memo no.[protected] generated on 05.04.2014, but not delivered till now and on personal contact the Staff Of The Agencies are roughly behaving and Abusing . I recognize the staff and manager concerned My Contact Details:- Name =M.satish Babu, #2-42, Narsingi R.R. Dist. Ph.no=[protected]

bijubiswal
                          Dear Sir/Madam; My Consumer No:CX-3370953 Address:B.B. Biswal, HIG/A-36, APHB Colony, GachiBowli, Hyderabad - 500 032. Contact No:+[protected], +[protected],[protected]Res.) I had booked the gas on 27/02/2014(Booking No:666314), seeing no result again I booked on 15/03/2014(Booking No:675400) and get the Cash memo No:[protected] by SMS massage on 22/03/2014, Refill shall be delivered shortly. Though it is been 1 month passed, I have not get the gas, even I complained on your Toll free No:[protected] and the complain number is 1395668. They assured me within 3 to 4 days I will get the gas. It is also 10days passed. Plz solve to the matter, and oblige. BK Biswal - email Id:bijoy.[protected]@shapoorji.com
                          indane does not care its customers, its just show off only showing web sites, registration, and receiving complaints. None of there customers care phone works plus they care a damn about customers. its waste of time writig complaints here.

srikant chachan
                            my consumer no is 3531 name roshan lal chachan, i am consumer of scs indane gas agency hanumangarh town.
                            i have problem to receive my gas cylinder on time at home.deliveryman misbehaviour is also a big issue.deliveryman has no salter scale for weight the cylinder.
                            please sir look into d matter and solve my problem.

Roshan lal Chachan

Consumer No. 3531
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

ganpati 6
                              Gas not delivered to cosumer no. 4050 against refill booking no. 706830 booked on dated 01.04.2014 byVaishali Gas Agency Saguna More, Danapur Patna, Bihar Whereas Gas booked on 05.04.2014 has been delivered to the consumers concerned. I have information that the agency has sold the delivered cylinder in black market. I-- cash memo no.[protected] generated on 05.04.2014 II-- cash memo no.[protected] generated on 10.04.2014 III--cash memo no.[protected] generated on 13.04.2014, but not delivered till now and on personal contact the Staff Of The Agencies are roughly behaving and abusing . I recognise the staff and manager concerned

viveksthakur
                                Hi, There is a price cut from 15th April 2014 mid night of 70 paise / lt. The indian oil petrol pump next to aarey flyover Goregaon East on left side towards jogeshwari is selling petrol on 80.99 INR / Litre, when we asked petrol pump employees about the price they said that company has not sent them the order or reducing the prices so they are selling on older price. Please look into this issue as petrol pump is selling petrol on invalid price which is not as per government of india & IOCL. Regards, Vivek

[Apr 16, 2014] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Anjankumar Ghosh
                                  Respected Sir, This is Anjan Kumar Ghosh, an Indane LPG customer of Rangareddy district, Andhra Pradesh, Consumer no.: 156661, my distributor is Venkata Sai Gas Agency, Address: Indane Distributors, 1-90/A/2, Near Venkates-, Wara Fine Arts College, Madhapur Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. I have booked a cylinder through IVRS system on 21 March, 2014, ref. no. 678543, after not receiving any response after four days, when I was contacted to distributor personally I was told to rebook again and I did it through online on 25/3/2014, ref. no. R[protected], that is in process till now. A cash memo [protected] had been generated on 1/4/2014 against the booking no. 678543 and I received an SMS that this booking (ref. no. 678543) has been cancelled on 4/4/2014. Again, I went to distributor office on 5/4/2014 and again I was told to rebook, I did it on 5/4/2014 through IVRS, ref. no.686000. A cash memo [protected] has been generated on 9/4/2014 against this. But till today 12/4/2014, cylinder has not been supplied. I am facing a lot of problems, financially and physically, for not having gas in proper time. Could you please guide me how and when can I get my cylinder and I’ll get relief. Who will attend my complaint? Who will pay my loss, financial and physical for having food from outside? What is the remedy? Furthermore, I applied for the Preferred Time Delivery but it has not been activated. This type of service is not expected from the world’s one of the largest companies. I am waiting for your reply. Thanks & Regards, Anjan Kumar Ghosh Consumer no.: 156661 Mob. [protected] Mail: anjankumar.[protected]@gmail.com
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                                    Humvyapaar.com
                                    Product delivery not made
                                    (17 minutes ago)
                                    Mobspotbox.in
                                    Duplicate brand item online shopping
                                    (23 minutes ago)
                                    Jeeves Consumer Services
                                    Service Related Issue -Hitachi AC - CASE ID :: 0E23EWCHSC01-2012965 :: JFLKFI2AA8250
                                    (28 minutes ago)
                                    Quikr India
                                    Received money for job opportunities
                                    (30 minutes ago)