Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1307)

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

surendra.jatt
I was taking the service of Indane Gas from last 14 years.Now I am working at Kalka (Punchukala) Haryana. So I have transfer my Gas connection "JO01165" ( Date[protected] from Joya to Kalka, But in transfer letter my name is SUREANDRA SINGH instead of SURENDRA SINGH. No boby from INDANE is helping me regarding this. My distributor also delaying the things to help me. The area manager of my circul is asking me to take the new connection, because its my mistake. How much days it will take to correct the name in database. [protected]
My self (S. R. Jas)having an Indane Gas connection with consumer No. T02440 ( [protected])under the distributor, BLUE STAR, 43 G T ROAD, BHADRAKALI, HOOGHLY - 712232, My Register Mobile No. is [protected]. My name is Sachi Ranjan Jas, as per your records it is showing as S R Jas. As per my Addhar Card and Pan Card also my name is Sachi Ranjan Jas. When I pointed out few days back, they intimated me that required affidavit on stamp paper and other form for name correction. I carry out all the documents for correction but they intimated me that correction or modification will be done by the purchase of Gas Oven from Distributor as your Oven is Old and give you New Number. Please guide me how to submit my all documents through online.

With Regards,

S. R. Jas
my name is subodh prasad gupta but there is another title of my name is subodh kumar.
so please correct my name as subodh prasad gupta.
distributor's name-poonam enterprises, kabaiya road lakhisarai. my consumer no. -PT02914.my name is subodh prasad gupta.and my registered mobile no.-[protected] .but my name on card is subodh kumar.
so, i request you to please correct my name as subodh prasad gupta at the place of subodh kumar.i shall be highly thankful to you.

Joshy Vargghese
    Distributor Name Dagar Gas Service Consumer No. 17485 Consumer Name JOSHY VARGHESE Address B-9/224 SEC-3 G.F, ROHINI Contact No. [protected] Booking Date :[protected] Reference No. : 296684 Cashmemo No : [protected] Cashmemo Date :14-MAR-14 Dear Sir, Cylinder Total Weight 27 KG. 3kg Gas Shortage, please action for Indane Distributor Dagar Gas Service, Rohini, Delhi Please do the needful and oblige. Thanking You Joshy Varghese
    Since 3 to 4 months we were receiving low weight cylinder. Intially I had doubt about this. But this month when I received cylinder i weigh it and it was 25.5 kg in weight. Please kindlly take action as soon as possible.

sugyani acharya
      I sugyani acharya having consumer no 22725 with M/S BERHAMPUR INDANE SERVICES DIST GANJAM ODISHA booked a refil on 24.02.2014 vide their sl.no 05 but unfortunatly till date it is not delivered to me.. Today while I search the portal it is showing that there is no pending booking against my consumer no & total 7 nos of cylinder delivered to me but as per my record only 5 nos of cylinder delivered to me. Kindly enquired the same and see that the refil should delivered to me today itself. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com and mobile no. is [protected]
      Customer No.1902 LPGID:[protected]
      Customer Name: Adiveyya Chennayya
      Gas Distributor Name: Revankar Gas Agency
      Complaint: Agency is not supplying refill regularly. No response at all to the online booking and phone calls. Almost all customers are fed up against the worst service/response.
      Kindly take necessary action.

Jyotish7
        Hi, I am from Naba Kishor Pal from Odisha. Today I bought an Indane gas. When my daughter open the seal, because of Leakage of the cylinder whole gas spread out the room. My family any how managed the situation and nobody is harmed but it can be a serious condition. Kindly do the needful. Name - Naba Kishor Pal Mob -[protected]

Indane Gas — Gas not delivered although complain raised

sanjib_paik_durgapur
          I have booked the GAS on 21.02.2014 vide order no [protected] and after that I have lodged a complain on 10.03.2014 vide no...

IOC — Underweight Cylinder

mohit_086
          Dear Sir/ Madam, I am having gas connection with Janak Gas service no-JD00107 in Agra (UP). Everytime when we get the...

rksingh54
          Undersigned, having Consumer No. PG-59188, had teliphonically booked for refilling of lpg cylinder on[protected] at 10.29 hours with my gas agency, M/s Puneet Gas at Rohini Sector 16, Delhi. Refill Booking No. allocated was [protected]-429776.

However, refilling of lpg has still not reached my home.

Kindly arrange to examine the issue at the earliest.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

.R.K.Singh, 42/C-10 (I Floor), Sector-15, Rohini, Delhi-110089
          I am an Indane customer and my Gas agency is M/S SURYS GAS, Mulamthuruthy(Perumpilly) in Ernakulam District. My consumer No. is 5422. I have booked gas through IVRS over my registered mobile no.[protected] on 2/9/2014. But it is very desperate to inform that the agency has not supplied the Gas yet even after the elapse of more than 57 days. I have contacted them 4 times and each time they are giving the same reply gas shall be delivered on Monday/Friday. But nothing has been materialized yet.

Indane — Non Receipt of Full Subsidy Amount

sridharrao chanderrao
            We are Indane LPG Customer with Consumer No 25244 (CHANDER RAO N) Our Gas Distributor: India Garage Indane Division Aadhaar...
            Complaint category Products & Services

Indane Gas — Suspension of LPG connection

Rahul9716
            Respected Sir/madam Recently my LPG gas connection was suspended without any reason. I want to know the reason why they...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Other

dwivedi_rd
            I am consumer of Indane with consumer no CX-271287.My area is north west delhi and distributor name is PUNEET GAS AGENCY in Rohini sec-16 delhi.My add is G-5/82, 2nd floor sec-15 Rohini Delhi.Since july 2013 not even a single time they have delivered a gas cylinder automaticaly just after booking on your IVRS no [protected].I got message from indane about my booking no ; after that puneet gas agency neither pick any call nor giving any satisfactory reply on contacting in personnel.They are so irresponsible that they not picking call of their consumers.Their land line no [protected] and [protected] keep on ringing for the whole day.They r not delivering cylinder to my home and cancelling my booking themselves.On contacting their usual excuse is door was lock .My wife is housewife not going anywhere.She is in the home for the whole day and kept waiting for cylinder . Indane delivery man not find her even a single time since july 2013 and giving silly excuses.They are not coming to my home and keep on cancelling my booking.Pls look into the matter aand revert ASAP. Regds Rakesh Dwivedi Tel-[protected], [protected] Email :[protected]@yahoo.com |

aribal
              Hi, Recently( 2 months before) i have shifted my House, transfer from my old agency( Associate Traders, T nagar Chenai ) to new Agency Rane Enterprises ( Puzhuthivakkam), So far I booked 2 cylinders with them, They delivered leakage cylinders, On January 2014 we got first one, when fitting the same observed leakage then called Gas agency they gave a private agency number, the guy who came charged 100 Rs and putted extra one valve, Mar we received 2nd Cylinder, after 15 mins of cylinder delivery observing leakage, Really not sure why these guys are always doing like this also they are charging extra 40 rupees per delivery, In Earlier agency they charged 10 rupees even though it was on 3rd floor, also their good to my house is few kms away, but here my house is with a KM of their good town. Please help Ari [protected]
              I have called Indane complain toll free for past 3 days, got update indane server is down finally today they have logged complained for the same (No133755), Meanwhile visited the Dealer Ranie Enterprises to replace the cylinder to avoid fire accident, The guy was very rude not giving any response, During that time Cylinder delivery guy was also there, he is abruptly saying we will charge 40 rupees, if you want on Bill Price go to good down and collect, they will not deliver

As per Indane they suppose to do door delivery, if you help it will be helpful.

Seems every customer under this agency are charged for extra money, no body was ready register complain because afraiding their delivery get impacted

Lakshmi Ramesh Babu
                Dear Sir, Our Gas connection number is 24639 in the name of R.Lakshmi. When we registered with Annai Saratha Gas Agency it was the same name and initial. For the past few months we are getting gas cylinder receipt as a S.Lakshmi. This initial mistake done by the Annai Saratha Gas Agency, Puthur, Tiruchy-17.Tamilnadu.India. This problem has accepted by the Gas Agency Owner and office staff members, Delivary man Mr.Saravanan also. Eventhough for the past 6 months I am approached the gas agency owner to correct the initial as per orginal record of gas book in our hand ie R.Lakshmi. She is refusing to change and not responding properly. Every time she is asking to wait some more time to correct this error. So I have approached N number of times to solve this problem. But till date we didn't get the solution.And also I have directly handed over Aadhar card and other details to the Gas Agency, But they are telling we are not recieved from me.I acknowledgement from the bank also. Totally i am not satisfied with Annai Saradha Gas Agency service support.Kindly take the necessary action. Thanks and Regards, R.Lakshmi. Ph:[protected].

vazeer321
                  I have received a cylinder from Indane Gas(Madhavi Agency, Shaikpet nala, Tolichowki, Hyderabad) which does not have gas in it. It is having only Air filled. When I went to madhavi agency on Saturday around 10 AM, agency was locked and there were no person or at least a notice to state the reason for closure. After waiting for 3 hours, distributor came and said that IOCL has ordered not to deliver any cylinder until further information from. She also mentioned that it was because of price change. When few people who were waiting for cylinders for almost 1 month stopped her questioned she started scolding them and left the place. Disappointed with her behavior, people went to Golconda PS and lodge a complaint and also taken signature from consumers to lodge a complaint with Chief Rationofficer.TV 11 news channel has covered the news too. Today (10th march) also agency is closed and No stock was written on the gate. I have seen a full load was received on Saturday and today they are showing the NO STOCK board. This agency is running by a lady and when consumers raise their voice she threat them by saying that she is a close relative of ex-cm. Consumers are very frustrated and disappointed with the services of madhavi gas agency. We request concern authorities to at least act now and take some immediate action against madhavi agency and also keep an eye on their operations on regular intervals so that consumers should not get suffered.
                  Please take action on madhavi agency

pradeepsharmaalwar
                    sir, when I was started online gas booking I have facing many problems with distributor like mis behave, not give satisfaction answers, also also saying that your gas is not booked till date and say online gas is not happenes our point and saying come after 15 days. before this I was getting cylinder in next day because dealer was black marketing my left non subsidy cylinder s.my gas booking successful and process show in indane gas portals. Kindly resolved this problem ASAP
                    Dealer. Govind gas alwar 301001
                    .my gas account no.24496
                    Mob.[protected]
                    our agency ohm sakthe gas service chennai 600015. my cust no 53298 i booked the gas through on 17.10.2014, on 29.10.2014 i have received mesg that bill has been generated. on 03.11.2014 i have received mesg that cylinder has been delevered againt my refill booking no8722475with cas memo no[protected]. but i have not received the cylinder even after my persinol complaint on 15.11.2014. service peoples said that cylinder will be distributed on saterday itself. but this quiet unfortunate for me i yet to get the clinder. Eariler the service was goodbut now what haapen to them i donot know? please give direction to rectify their mistakes, and see that cylinder will deleverd to me as early as possible.BECAUSE AFTER DELEVERY OF CLINDER WE HAVE TO WAIGHT TO 20 DAYS TO BOOK THE ANOTHER CLINDER.
                    Sir, I am Sam Selvaraj and my consumer no: is G07347.I booked for a cylinder on 27.03.2015 and I received a SMS stating that my booking no: is 282794. On 04.04.2015 cash memo [protected] was generated. Till now I have not received the cylinder.Please do the needful.

Indane LPG Company — Subsidy not received

BHUPESHKS
                      Complaint Details : : refer to sms to my mobile for LPG consumer number 9994 from LM- IODBTL(Cash Memo [protected]) dated 13/02/2014,...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Other

Indane — subsidy on Aadar based supply not yet remitted in bank, date of supply5.2.14

Prabhakar Soans
                      Consumer No. [protected](G00877) name: Prabhakar Soans Aadhar linked supply ECS IOC REF NO[protected] advance susidy...
                      Complaint category Other

durgesh06
                      Dear Sir, I am a consumer of GHATAMPUR INDANE GAS SERVICE with my consumer NO.-G6350.I have booked for refilling LPG 4 month before today. After 21 days I enquired about getting gas. The owner of gas agency (Yaduveer Singh) has not supplied gas to me. I have used one 14kg cylinder for last 4 months. I strongly believe that the agency had supply gas to others (not booked persons for more higher rate) by using my consumer number and making me fool that gas vehicle has not come from long time. It is requested that the arrangements may be made to getting gas at the earliest and checking black-selling of cylinders .I will be be highly obliged to you. Thanks a lot. Yours Faithfully Ramasare shukla Village and post- Tejpur, Patara Ghatampur Kanpur (UP) Contact - [protected], [protected]

Gas cylinder has not got since last 4 months
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

Rajesh Kumar Kestwal
                        Dear Sir, I applied for gas refueling dated 13/02/14 at Indane. I got the massage back saying that you booking completed(Booking No. [protected]-391888).But i didn't get filled cylinder with on the stipulated time.than I complaint to Indian oil Corporation (dated 25/02/14) about the non delivery of the fill Cylinder.then I got a message dated 27/02/14 giving detail of my cash memo no.[protected] which 13 days late. and I'm still waiting for the cylinder to be delivered. Thank's Regard's Rajesh Kumar Kestwal Consumer No.- 88145 Name -Rajesh Kumar Kestwal Gas Ag.- Captain Gas Service, Sector-12, Pratap Vihar Ghaziabad Cell No- [protected],[protected], 73

Junaid Khan
                          Hi This is regarding the DBC, I had ordered a cylinder on 27Jan 2014 and got the delivery on 03 Feb 2014.. At the time of delivery I was not there at home, so the delivery man delivered the cylinder and my Mother did not checked the expiry date. When after a week I was replacing the cylinder, I found that the Cylinder was expired in the second quarter of 2012. I called the Sondhi Gas agency for the replacement but they assured me on phone, I called them more than 4 times but they are not entertaining us properly. This is very shocking to see How Indian GAs Agency is allowing to get such expired cylinder refilled. Non of the Indane toll free complain numbers are working, neither their complaint portal is working. Please look into the matter and get this resolved asp.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

Indane — Change of name not yet done

S. Ghosh
                            This is to inform you that inspite of submitted all necessary documents and KYC against my Consumer No. LB/5452 to M/s. L....

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                            Redbus
                            Not refunded my money also not giving it to wallet
                            (4 minutes ago)
                            Abhaan Solutions
                            Need refund.
                            (10 minutes ago)
                            Nobroker
                            no credit to the landlord account after initiating the rent pay