Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1310)

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Indane Gas Agency Ioc Dealer, Negamam — negligence in delivery

T.KANDASWAMI
sir, sub : gas cylinder delivery negligence and immediate redressal
-reg
...
Complaint category Products & Services

veeragangadhara aradhya
My consumer Id is 31572. Service of the Kalpana gas agency is not only bad, The employees and there languages are volger. Today they are asking 52 Rs extra which is booked on[protected] stating bill is not receieved yet but we will be able to deliver the cylinder on your complaint. I already complained and have hard copy regarding the same on 2007 Several times it happned.After booking they don't deliver the cylinder for more than 15 days. Even after booking we need to do call them until we get the cylinder. They don’t respond in the office , service is very poor. They even don't have email id's for complaint or for suggetions. It is very much necessary for Indian gas representative of Karnataka state to provide the rules and regulations of individual distributor. Distributors are smart and acting like private organizations without giving proper response. Its time to use RTI rules against such people and to restrict. The kalpana gas agency manager (Mr. Mahesh) Ph. No [protected] provided by tr representative is also not correct. Mr. Jaganatha ([protected]) no. is also not available. I kindly request the representatives to take action immd'tly. My mobile # [protected]
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

KISANKC
    I had booked a gas cylender with khan enterprises jhendewalan on june 23, 2011
    My consumer no. is 21803. my gas cylinder delivered 25 june 2011.
    My cash memo no 12431 rate mention on cash memo Rs. 345.35 , but deliver boy collect Rs. 396.00 from my wife, and he asked my wife if you will not be giving Rs.396.00 I will take the cylinder back. today 27 june 2011 i had gone to the khan enterprises office and i told the manger about the whole incident he used the vulgar language, and he refused to give the money back. i m having problem of this kind many times and no action has been taken as yet . kindly look into the matter and resolve our problem.

Thanking you,
    Name – Krishna chand .
    Add. - 465, police colony ahata kidara , filmistan delhi 110006

extra charge
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Indane Gas Distributor / Vijay Gas Agency, Kelambakkam — gas not supplied for the past 10 days

E.Lakshmipathi
      I Booked for refilling gas cylinders on 18/06/2011 over telephone and got a online booking message with reference no 220167....
      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Gas Stations

wakilahsan

I have booked indane refill cylinder through indane customer booking system
      on [protected] on11.06.2011(cnsumer no.D-9170,at M/s Deep Ganga,Ashiana Nagar,Patna).My booking no. is 214618 dt.11.06.2011.An SMS has been received
      on 21.06.2011 that your Cash memo no.is4751dt.21.06.2011 has been issued and cylinder has been delivered.But no cylinder yet been delivered to me.Then Ihave complained on toll free no.[protected] on22.06.2011 and attending official gave me complain no.132193dt.22.06.2011.After that Ihave reminded more than ten times on toll free no.but invein.They are very rude people and they have no manner how to talk with cnosumer, they cut the line without listening my grivance.After lot of frustations Ihave to the Local Telephone No.[protected] on24.06.2011and attending official assured me that same will delivered tomorrow but still cylinder has not been delivered.Today on 28.06.2011 Ihave again complained to the local no and result is awaited.Hence it requested to look into the matter andsystem of Indian oil Corporation for customer redrasal has been totally colapsed.Local Agency are telling Idont know complain to the tollfree no.Iam delivering cylinder today for booking of16.06.2011 of your area.VenderTalking that your cash memo not handed overme the agency office.
      Md. Wakil Ahsan, 201, Y.D.Appartment,Near Devi Asthan,Choudhary Hotel Gali,Samanpura,Raja Bazar, Patna-800014.BiharMobile no.[protected]

Kannan sugumaran
        gas price
        It is very clear that the gas prices have been hiked by Rs 50/- from mid night 24June 2011, However the gas agencies which are suppose to deliver the gas have been making a foul play.
        I have booked the gas on 14 June 2011 Delivery Chelan is made on 24 June 2011 and delivered on 27 June 2011 with the increased rate by altering the price by hand. I would like to know from your good office that the price noted is accounted to the company or not.
        Kindly look into the miss-appropriations. Intimate Please?
        Enclosed the Xerox copies of the Bill.

Price hike
        consumer No: 5124 name Rasiya U S. connection in Gas agency thalapilly wadakanchry. on 13 June 2011. when gas supply came my home area but any one present in my home so return back my cylinder. when came in my home neighbor inform to me your gas cylinder came and return back. so i called to gas agency and informed. gas agency told me you will get cylinder when coming next supply in your area. but many times came supply not get me when call in gas agency wadakanchery always told next time.but not yet get my cylinder please take action against gas agency. and other problem when get cylinder collecting extra Rs: 20.00 for door to door delivery. but after collect money supply through cylinder on road side please consider and necessary action please
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Indane Gas — non delivery of gas cylinder

usha thawani
          i have booked for reffiling through indian oil centralised system on 31/5/2011 & my booking no was 200237,cash memo no....
          Complaint comments  Comments  (54)Complaint category Gas Stations

mangala1965
          I would like to bring to attention the fraudulent practices in gas refill booking by the agency M/s. Chella Agencies of Selaiyur, Tambaram. I reside in Rajakilpakkam, East Tamabram and my area is served by this agency. Generally , i get the refills once in four months or so as the consumption rate is very low. About thirty days back, one day the delivery boy from the agency brought a refill to my house, even though I had not booked for a refill. I refused the cylinder and complained to the agency, they said someone has booked in my number. My phone number is also registered with the agency, how was it possible for some one else to book in my name from a different phone. They could not explain. When I booked for a refill after ten days, I was told that it was not possible, as it was within the minimum period of 21 days after my last booking ( which was not done by me). When I protested, they arranged to deliver cylinder with lot of apologies but did not give a bill. Obviously, they have booked in someone else’s account. Yesterday I was shocked when I received a message in my cell phone that gas refill has been booked in my account, even though I have not done it and I am away from Chennai. This definitely is the handiwork of the Chella Sgenices, as nobody else would know my consumer number and he agency should not accept booking from any number other than my cell phone number. I tried to complain to Indian Oil in the number given by them for registering the complaints. There was no response. I also could not reach M/s. Chella Agencies yesterday and today they are closed. I want M/s. Indian Oil Corporation to take note of such corrupt practices by the agencies and take stringent action so that consumers like me are not put to hardships.
          Moreover whenever Itry the iocl toll free number or any officials numbers either they never answer are itts engaged.I tried booking an online complaint which also doesnt work.Kindly help me out
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

ashish66
            I am customer of Shahi Automobiles Gas, Sadar Bazar, Delhi Cantt. My consumer no is 44251. I had booked a gas cylinder through SMS on 20 Jun 11 against order no 9214. On 23 Jun 11, I had received sms that my cylinder will be delivered shortly against delivery memo 9220 dated 20 Jun 11. But no delivery was purposely made till 25 Jun 11 by the gas agency who was knowing that prices would be increasing soon. Now the computer generated delivery slip has Rs 345.35 printed on it but the agency has simply put a rubber stamp for price Rs 395.40 and has therefore overcharged. There is no justification to charge new rate when the memowas generated before price revision and amounts to cheating. Kindly look into the matter and take corrective action.
            Ashish Mehta
            Same is here

On 24.06.2011 at 9:45 A.M. I have booked my cylinder through telephone no.[protected]M/s Puneet Gas Services, Plot No.-132, Pocket F-2, sector-16, Rohini, Delhi.). The lady answered my call rudely informed me that refill will be provided in four to five days. On that time LPG rate was Rs.345.35 for 14.2 Kgs. But the delivery boy delivered the same on next day 25.06.2011 & asking me for Rs. 395.35 as the amount re-stamped Rs. 395.35, hence the price was increased on 25.06.2011.Why the dealer agency holder charges extra Rs. 395.35 when the price was Rs.345.35 for 14.2 Kgs. when I booked this.

In this connection you are hereby requested to lodge the complaint/ file on consumer forum

Indane — gas price

naveen017
              Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Other

Muthamilselvan Senguttuvan
              MY CONSUMER NO.FOR INDANE GAS CONNECTION WITH SRIDHAR GAS IS 64155.I HAVE BOOKED FOR REFILLING THROUGH [protected] DURING EARLY IN THE MONTH OF MAY 2011 AND ACCORDING THE COMPUTER STATUS ON DELIVERY I HAVE BEEN DELIVERED CYLINDER BY THE AGENCIES ON[protected] FOR THE SAID BOOKING.BUT THE AGENCIES HAVE NOT YET DELIVERED THE CYLINDER.THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING EVEN TO MY PHONE CALL. I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS MATTER CAN BE DEALT.
              I have shifted from Bharuch to Daman. I wanted to know distributors of indane gas cylinder in Daman and Vapi, so that I can get refill my cylinder.

deebears
                i am resident of Phase 11 Mohali H.NO. 214 1st floor. i applied the LPG gas Connection from M/S High Flame Gas Agency Phase 9 Mohali. they given me the format to type that on Affidavit on stamp paper and also instructed me to maintain all the required document and they have taken rs. 200 for visting fee and rs. 40 for the register post and also confirmed me that we will send our person at your home to inspect the matter. after 20 days no one come moreover they have demanded for the 5000 extra apart from the actual cost. when i refused to give bribe they refused to issue new connection.

manasmeh
                  Respected Sir,
                  I have been using Indane Gas for last 6 months but till date I have not received my 2nd cylinder, when I took the connection they told me they will issue after one month and when ever i went to the distributor they told after one month/2 weeks like that every time the distributor is Sri Vishnu Indane Gas Agency, kadugodi, bangalore.

Waiting for your reply.

Manas Ranjan Meher
                  email:[protected]@gmail.com
                  mob: +91-[protected]

Indian Oil Gas — transfer the name of owner

parvez.khan

We have submitted all the documents what they required for transfer the name of the ownership of...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Gas Stations

RaghunathanKrishnamachari
                    I am the Indane Gas for my domestic use with the cust number 40254.The distributor is Ranee Enterprises of 44,Perumal Nagar,2nd street,Madipakkam,Nanganallur 600061 of Kancheepuram dist. The Indane gas is leaking everytime when we switch on the gas.I had tried to complaint to the distributor right from 3.30 PM but the phones are not lifted.After repeated failure to access the distributor i tried to contact the emergency telephone numbers given in the gas receipt on the back side .But to our agony the land phone is kept engaged and the mobile is switched off.The numbers are land :[protected] and Mob : [protected]..If in case these numbers are wrong it should have been updated..What is the remedy for such emegencies are not known to public.

Prabha Raghunathan.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

Tarun Mahajan
                      Hi!

I have booked for refill for LPG on 3/06/11 and have not yet got it (today being 20/6/11)
                      Tried to get the status from the IVR but it said that the booking was done on the 3rd of June and all deliveries have been cleared till 11/6/2011, but I have not got any delivery. Tried to make new refill request but the system is not allowing.
                      In the mean time tried calling up the distributer - Ananth Gas Agency the entire day yesterday but the number is either busy or someone there picks the receiver and keeps it back.

Also tried to complain on Indane Gas Toll Free number at [protected]. but when after hours of attempts got connected. The person on the other end without listening to the complain said said "No problem!! You call after some time as there is no power here" How can Indane Gas set up a Toll Free number and IVR without even having a 24 hour power backup!!

Anyhow I find the earlier system of calling up the delivery boy more effective. with this IVR there is no way to even have a platform to lodge a complain if something goes wrong.

The entire arrangement of making Indane Gas Refill Online is so much bug prone and frustrating and time consuming.

Ananth Gas never picks yous calls.

Tarun Mahajan
                      cust ID 606412
                      Booking rerference 214253

Indane Gas LPG — BOOKING PERIOD

I AM CUSTEMBER OF INDANAE GAS GAS AGENCY NOT BOOKING AFTER LAST DELEVERYOF SYLININDER AFTER 21 DAYS AT THIS TIME DELEVERY PERIOD MORE THAN 12 DAYS SO WE GET TOTAL 12 SYLENDER IN YEAR ACTULY ONE FAMILY HAVE REQUIRE ATLEAST 16 SYLENDER IN YEAR WHAT CAN I DO. ATUL C.SHAH PHONE-[protected]

Indane Gas (LPG) — Indane Gas Refilling Booking

I am a LPG Indane Gas customer with Trimurti Gas agency, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-18 and my consumer number is 13531. I
                      Booking No. 482, have booked for a refile on 28 Fer. 2011 over phone. They replied that they will Distribute with in a week. But after 1 weeks when I made a call to them they...

I have taken indane gas connection on July.
                      So for first time I have booked through IVR having booking reference 456267.
                      Now I got the message that refill booking is canceled.
                      Please check the request. My consumer number is 86653.

Suresh
                      Ph no:[protected]
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

[email protected]
                        I AM COSUMER OF M/S AGNI RAJBUDDHADEB BOSE ROAD,ASHRAMPARA,SILIGURI-734401,WEST BENGAL PROVIDING US INDIAN OIL LPG GAS LAST 4 YEARS I HAVE FACED LOT OF PROBLEM ,I HAVE 2 CYLINDER EVEN I BOOKED THE GAS IN WELL ADVANCE EVEN AFTRE 20 DYAS OF BOOKING I AM NOT GETTING CYLINDER . ALL THE STAFF BEHAVIOR IS VERY BAD ,NEVER LIFT THE PHONE ,AFTER SEVERAL REQUEST ALSO THEY DONT PROVIDE THE GAS . I[censored] WILL GO TO OPEN MARKET ANT TIME U CAN PURCHASE IN BLACK BUT THEY HAVE ALWAYS SHORTAGE OF GAS CYLINDER NOW MATTER IS VERY SERIOUS . YOU DO THE INSPECTION U WILL GET ALL THE TRUTH ALL THE PERSON OF SILIGURI HAS BEEN FEDUP WOTH AGNIRAJ SERVICE I[censored] WILL NO INTERVENE WE WILL GO IN PRINT MEDIA AND VIDEO MEDIA TO SHOW THE TRUTH OF INDIAN OIL DEALER.

MY CONSUMER NO.AG/25802 , I HAVE BOOKED THE GAS ON 26/05/2011, I HAD SENT MY SERVANT ON 14/06/11 AND REQUEST THEM TO GIVE THE GAS AS MY BOTH CYLINDER IS EMPTY BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED.
                        MOB NO.[protected].

AFTER VERY PAINFULL EXPERIENCE I AM SENDING THIS MAIL IF YOU TAKE THE ACTION AGAINST THIS DEALER THAN OK OTHER WISE WE HAVE NO ANY BELEIVE ON INDIAN OIL MANAGEMENT AND LATER I WILL ASK U QUSTION UNDER RTI THAT IN SILIGURI REALLY SHORTAGE IS LIKE THAT OF 21-22 DAYS ANF IN OPEN MARKET IT ISEASILY AVAILBLE.
                        YOURS,

SUMAN SHEKHAR JHA

LPG Gas — VERY LATE DELIVERY OF GAS

I booked gas (Consumer No. 11251) for home delivery on 01.08.08 but till today 28.08.08 not deliver.

I can not share the pathetic situation I'm facing. I'm working with a MNC and my working hours are quite large, usually I reach home after 8.30 pm. After reaching home I took my family to near by Dhaba to have dinner to manage the day .

Gas Agency staff are so negligent that even they never bother to pick the phone, it keeps ringing long time.

Situation is really pathetic, unable to understand what to do with such sort of services.

My booking number given was 103-572 after a long time ringing he has given the booking number i dont know whether the booking number is correct or not. In now days the company should tell us whether the company's md or any other people can live without gas at her home. In the competitive market the company is providing these type to services to the customer. Its very very shame full SHAME LESS SERVICES BY COMPANY. How the dealer are working. I think this doesn't matter to the company. If they pick the phone of the customer they put the call on hold they are least bothered that customer is on hold for 1-2hrs on phone can is expect that company should deliver the gas at home and the reburisment bill of the phone also. There is no shortage of gas all other suppliers are suppling the gas in the same area then why should this dealer is not suppling. Is there any responsible person who should question the dealer for these type of services.

Name : Neelima Grover
                        Address : 2537/1, Mariwala Town, Manimajra, Chandigarh
                        Phone No. [protected], [protected]
                        Email add : [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Shall i hope that company should take the action against the dealer and deliver the gas with in one day.

Wainting for your reply.
                        I AM COSUMER OF M/S AZAD GAS SERVICE, NASEEB ENCLAVE, NEAR P.S.E.B OFFICE, HAIBOWAL KALAN, LUDHIANA, PUNJAB. PROVIDING US INDIAN OIL LPG GAS LAST 6 YEARS I HAVE FACED LOT OF PROBLEM, I HAVE 2 CYLINDER EVEN I BOOKED THE GAS IN WELL ADVANCE EVEN AFTRE 20 DYAS OF BOOKING, THE OFFICE STAFF SAID THE CYLINDERS ARE WAITING 12 DAYS FROM BOOKING DAYS BUT I AM NOT GETTING CYLINDER . THEY ARE DELIVERY THE CYLINDER AFTER 26 DAYS AFTER BOOKING, ALL THE STAFF BEHAVIOR IS VERY BAD, NEVER LIFT THE PHONE, AFTER SEVERAL REQUEST ALSO THEY DONT PROVIDE THE GAS . I[censored] WILL GO TO OPEN MARKET ANY TIME U CAN PURCHASE IN BLACK BUT THEY HAVE ALWAYS SHORTAGE OF GAS CYLINDER NOW MATTER IS VERY SERIOUS . YOU DO THE INSPECTION U WILL GET ALL THE TRUTH ALL THE PERSON OF LUDHIANA HAS BEEN FEDUP WOTH AZAD GASA SERVICE I[censored] WILL NO INTERVENE WE WILL GO IN PRINT MEDIA AND VIDEO MEDIA TO SHOW THE TRUTH OF INDIAN OIL DEALER.

MY CONSUMER NO.AZ/11872, I HAVE BOOKED THE GAS ON 4/06/2011, I GET THE CYLINDER ON 30/06/11 AND REQUEST THEM TO GIVE THE GAS AS MY BOTH CYLINDER IS EMPTY BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED.
                        MOB NO.[protected]

thanks

bikram

jacquelinesurin

I booked a refill couple of days back and today i got a message today stating the cylinder has been delivered against my refill. I have not received the cylinder yet and when i dial [protected] to enquire no one answers it.

Sometimes the IVR says, "Sorry your call cannot be processed". I don't understand what is the number for?

Please let me know if you have any alternate number to get to a customer care executive.

Jacqueline
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Deepak Xylus
                            hello this is deepak from warasigude studying btech final year .the indian gas delivery boys are supposed to give my new refilled cylinder and take the old once but he is demanding to bring the empty cylinder to other street and said to take the new once .when i asked him about. and told him that this is your duty to collect the empty gas cylinder and install the new once he ignored my words and said to collect the gas from gas station.and the behavior of the delivery boys are very rude.plz take a serious action.

Kamlesh Ranjan
                              I am an officer in Bank of India and presently posted at Head Office, Mumbai.

Upon my transfer from Hazaribagh to Mumbai, I have decided to shift my family at Muzaffarpur. Accordingly, I got my connection no-9153 transferred from Janta Gas Agency,Hazaribagh to Pranati Indane Gas Service, Muzaffarpur. I went to the agency at Maithi counter on 31.05.2011 to complete the formalities and collect my connection but gentleman seating over the counter advised me to come after a few days as the same has to be verified into the system. I expressed my inability that since my journey ticket was of 01.06.2011, I could not be able to collect and complete the formalities in person. The gentleman advised to authorise some other one on your behalf. Accordingly, I have authorised my wife for the same. I also expressed that since my wife is living alone there, she is unable to collect the same from the office at Maithi as the place is 20km (approx.) away from the township and no regular mode of conveyance is available from Muzaffarpur. The gentleman assured to arrange the delivery from their extension counter, Akharaghat.

On inquiring on 14.06.2011from the gentleman, he said that they are not able to deliver the cylinders etc. through their extension counter situated at Akharaghat even after commitment. Pl. look into the matter as my wife is living alone who is authorised by me to accept the goods. The very purpose of opening extension counter is defeated if this type of service is not available from extn. counter. Travel to the office at Maithi is very difficult as it is 20 km away from the township. The mobile number-[protected] of the person dealing with the affairs of the agency is not reasonable and having no manner to talk with their customers as they are saying that "he do not have any time to talk over the phone, it is the headache of the customer, how they will collect there goods and complete the formalities."

I think this type of the behavior will not be appreciated for a service sector.

Please look into the matter. I am waiting for your early response.

Thanking you,

Kamlesh Ranjan
                              hi all consumers I am a serving Air force personnel. I read the case and want this kind of representative to be handed over directly to public. This kind of person not aware the relation between a customer and a represetative.there are tons of complaint pending but no one take action. hope IOC will go through and resolve

Recently Discussed

(5 minutes ago)
                                MAAC
                                MAAC LUCKNOW Mastermind in fraud and loot, and worst pathetic management - MAAC is taking away extra Rs.11,074/- from me by fraud and cheating.
                                (10 minutes ago)
                                MAAC
                                MAAC LUCKNOW Mastermind in fraud and loot, and worst pathetic management MAAC looted my Rs.11,074/- by fraud and cheating
                                (21 minutes ago)
                                The Smart Watch Store
                                the watch is not good
                                (42 minutes ago)
                                Lucknow Jal Sansthan
                                water supply problem
                                (50 minutes ago)
                                Khazana Jewellery
                                Online payment not succesfully by me in monthly scheme