Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1307)

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Indane Gas / Lpg — Indane Gas - Non delivery of gas cylinder in spite of booking

Aparna Singh
Hello Sir/ Madam
I am Ashok Ku. Singh residing at Samta Colony, Near Bajar Samiti, Hajipur...

Indane - Chhavi Gas Agency, Roorkee — FRAUD IN SUPPLY

panchdev

This is to inform you that, I have booked for supply of Gas with M/s Chhavi Gas Agency, Roorkee (...

ysturung
I AM REGULAR USER OF LPG OF INDIAN OIL, INDANE SINCE 1985 AND BEING TRANSFERRED FROM ONE PLCE TO ANOTHER IN INDIA, WORKING AS REGIONAL COMMISSIONER , CMPFO, MINISTRY OF COAL. NOW THE SUPPLYING AGENCY RESHMI GAS AGENCY NAGPUR IS NOT BOOKING CYLLINDER TODAY THOUGH THEY ARE SUPPLYING ME SINCE 2002 HERE . THEY WANT MY RATION CARD NOW OR PHOTOCOPY OF MY PAN CARD AND NOT REGISTERING MY BOOKING FOR LPG CYLINDER NOR ARE THEY SENDING TECHNICIAN TO RECTIFY MDEFECTIVE CYLLINDER AT MY HOME.
KINDLY ASSURE NESSARY ACTION AND CONFIRM IF THEIR ACTION IS UNDER ANY GOVT INSTRUCTION ISSUED RECENTLY OR JUST HARRASSING ME.

YATRA SHYAM TURUNG CMNSUMER NO 13900
My e-mail [protected]@yahoo.co.in

anindita
    My consumer number of Indange gas service is 24304 in the name of Mr.S.C.Ghosh. I made my booking for gas delivery on 28 May 2010 with the Indane gas agent "Gas and Gadgets" located in Kolkata. The address of the agent is as follows:

Gas and Gadgets, Shop no.34, Near Manton Super Market, Diamaond Harbour Road, Kolkata 700 034.

While I was assured that the delivery will be made within 10-12 days, I have still not received any delivery against my booking as of today, 18 June 2010, inspite of repeated follow-up calls and visits to the foregoing gas agent, who in turn, has asked me to refer the matter to Indane office, Due to the agent's insensitive approach, I am being harassed and is now compelled to make this complaint. It is imperative to note that while my booking of month of May is pending, bookings done on 3/4 June 2010 have been delivered.
    I am a customer of Indane distributor " Baghajatin Gas services " and the No. is - BG 11316. On 10 Th Nov. one gas booking was done and the booking No. was -- 4224. As of date I have not received my cylinder.Two days back when enquired they informed that my dealer has been changed and now It is " Kishore - Krishna " which is far away from my house. Without informing a customer how one can change the dealer ?

More surprisingly, When I visited the new dealer "Kishore - Krishna " they said that the booking which was done on 10Th Nov. that gas was delivered on 19Th Nov. which as of date I have not received. That means it was sold to somebody else. Again I booked my gas at the new dealer '' Kishore - Krishna " and they said it would take another 7 - 10 days time.

Such kind of harrasment is common. Kindly take required actions ...
    Hi, I have been experiencing no proper response from Indane Gas Agency. Every time i call, get answer like, "will be delivered tomorrow". I am asking for written confirmation, if they have problem with stock, but they are even not giving any confirmation by mail or any other alternate.

sankarpramanik
      I am original recorded consumer (VGS/11373 dated 21/11/2002) of Vi9ndhyabasini Gas Service, IOC-Indane LPG-Distributor, Mirzapur; Because of greater distance, said Distributor had taken back my SV.No.5065163 and inliu issued TTV. No.[protected] on 11/03/2010 instructing me to submit it to Padmashree Gas Service, Mirzapur for easy home-delivery of re-fills. But upon submission to Padmashree Gas Service my said TTV was neither actioned for allotment of fresh consumer number nor any SV issued against Security Deposites till date. All my written complaints and representations both to said Distributor and A.M of IOC-Area Office, Allahabad became futile as initial reluctances/refusal to consumer by Padmashree Gas Service, Mirzapur followed/endorsed tacitly also observed on the part of AM-IOC Area Office, Allahabad - their silence and passive attitude to protect corrupt distributors are much exposed. Is there any Customers Service/Care ?

Existing Consumer Ignored
      LPG-Distributor remained uncontrolled because of improper supervision by Field Officers, IOC-Area Offices. Both are having mutual interests; Who cares for Customers Services ?

Indane Gas — Connection on Transfer

SURAJIT1975
        I have been using a connection consisting of 2 cilinders since a decade and i had carried this connection at many...
        Complaint category Gas Stations

akhia
        dear Sir,

As I Told You I am a Employee of M/s S.K. Jain Baroda Camp Sheopur.Our Co. works in the project of Restructuring & Re Habilitation Of Chambal Right Main Canal. this tender is near about 149 Crores.in This Phenomenon I always (three times in a week) take 12 kl HSD Diesel From Indian Oil Corporation Ltd by Order of Phone/Mobile.

But Previous 2/3 months Indian Oil Corporation Is not co operate with us. he Does not arrange tanker in the nit of time. today they does not recieve my phone/mobile.I calling Ioc Depot in this no.( [protected], MGR no.[protected]/ mobole [protected]) more than Fifteen time.but they are nat recieve my phone/mobile.this causes un satisfaction. this event is prooves by my call detail of 12/06/10.

because of this our machinery/trucks as well as Crusher will not working time to time. this causes a lot of problems as well as loss to us. where as our Co. is working Government Work. so this loss of direct loss of Government .formarlly I tell you my credit is Indian Oil Corporation is near about 12,43,533.46 . Where as One Tanker is released from 4,72,541. this amt is less than our credit amt.

This fault of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Causes Rs. 40,000,00/- per Day Loss of our Co. (Icluded 800 Cum Lining @ Rs 3625/- Per Day Filling 1000,00/- Per Day, Crusher Crushing Rs 10,000,00/- Metal Per Day all are Approximate Amt.) this loss Amt Of Forty Lakhs Rupee Is Recover from Indian Oil Corporation. as soon as you recieve this mail kindly send your feeback to us .

Thanking you.

M/s S.K. Jain
        Near Jal Mandir
        Baroda Camp, Sheopur
        Madhya Pradesh
        Mobile : [protected],[protected]

Indane Gas — Not giving cylinders and selling in black

rafishaik999
          Jai Gurudatta gas agency in khammam giving bad services to the customers, always they r telling stock is not avialable, and...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Gas Stations

gopinath_mitra
          M/s Freedom Services, 4Mahajati Nagar, Birati, Kolkata-700051, never response on telephone Nos[protected],[protected] for gas booking during the hours 10am to 3pm. I have been trying for last 4 days. My consumer No FS-1010. Please take up the matter and inform the agency to provide the service on phone as it is not always possible to go personally to the agency for gas booking.

Thanking you,

Gopinath Mitra
          98. P.K.Guha Road
          Kolkata-700028
          I am very old consumer of Indane Gas with your distributor M/s Ganganchal Gas Service, Shivpuri (M.P) . The dealer is quite irresponsive to the services/complaints of the consumers. Telephone numbers provided by them are not at all answered or they are put hanged.For quite some time supply is not made in time and unusual delay of 20-25 days is a regular feature.Every time one has to go personally to their office for booking/enquiry which is very texing and torturing. I request you that in the interest of general public instruct the dealer to assure prompt supply and a check upon his working should be maintained.

Indane Gas — Delivery of defective cylinders

r13karthik
            SRISAILA GAS SERVICES, INDANE DISTRIBUTORS, Shop No. 15, Bolck No.3, RBR Complex, Miyapur-49.

I am resident...

Indane Gas Company — Delivery of Expired Gas Cylinders

Phaniprakash
            Dear Users,

I was surprised to know that LPG Cylinder for Cooking have an expiry date courtesy TV Channel....
            Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Gas Stations

pratikguptakumar

We are using Indane gas approximatly last 2 years. we don't have any problem. if we book for refiling through tomo gas & 1260 they informe us that your cous. no. is wrong on the other hand when we book the same consumer no. which is 27033 direct to representative of the keerti gas service (Tel. Phone. No.[protected] , it is booked.

So plz. look in to the matter. and do the favou. We shall be thanks full.

regard
            Rakesh Kumar
            40 D,LIG Flats, Rampura, Delhi 35
            Mobile No. [protected]
            ID No. 1610
            Cust. No. 27033

I have been using the Indane gas for the last 4 years in Darjeeling, agengy name SRIKALAXMI.My consumer No. is G127147.My last booking was on 31.07.10 and the same got delivered on 16.09.10 as the gas agency has been fooling around me saying that I need to wait for more than 1 month and so on and after much running I got the delivery on 16.09.10.
            On 13.12.10 when I went for the booking they told that the same has been lapsed and I need to go to IOC company which is 90 kms(Siliguri, matigara) from my place and submit an application along with the documents to open the connection.They do not know the reason for my connection getting lapsed, they simply told to go to the company.

Sir, pls look into the matter and solve my problem.

Dhananjay
            Darjeeling
            Mob:[protected]
            Card serial No.0403147
            Consumer No.G127147
            SV NO.082692

Indane Gas — Transfer of gas connection

JC Sharma

I am a consumer of Indane Gas and the consumer no.is RE11689. For the last couple of years I have...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (9)Complaint category Gas Stations

Indane Gas — Harassing Consumers - kewal Gas Service

Jaspal Mehta

I want to give a complaint regarding M/S Kewal Gas Service Ambala Cantt. This Agency is no more service...
              Complaint category Other

sharma892
              sir
              i have got indane gas connection in 2006 my name is A.L.Sharma documents show the right name but in reiffiling reciept the name is shown as L.P..sharma I requested many times but a gency didn't correct it .PZ look in to the matter seriously &give them instruction to correct my name.
              NAME-A.L.Sharma
              connection num.-8798
              Add- kochar colony,Gadarwara,Narsinghpur
              pin-487551
              mobile-[protected]

vasudevsharma47
                respected sir,

presently i am living in power grid corporation of india ltd nalagarh distt. solan. The dealer of indian gas agency at nalagarh used the rough word to all the public. he missguide the all people living in surrounding the nalagarh area. when i called the nalagarh indian gas agency first he did not pick the phone after picking the phone he miss guide me. when he gave the new connection he take the extra charges of new connection. The gas supply of gas not develring to people properly. so i am requested to you that take a necessary action on him.

Vasu Dev Sharma
                power grid corporation of india ltd
                Nalagarh
                dear sir

i have a some request about my cylinder connection i m from ghaziabad and my gas agency is in partap vihar ghaziabad (CAPTAIN GAS SERVISE) on their side my supliear my mr munish & dheraj is not providing gas properly when we ask about gas so both are asked abuseing languge and say we can;t provied properly he wants donation he ask i wants some ext money plz don;t ignoor my complent my gas no is (C12648) Mr satyapal saini my adrees is A-644G SEC-11 VIJAY NAGAR GHAZIABAD. PLZ sir

vptiwarigas
                  MY CUSTOMER ID NO. IS 88891111. ALMOST AFTER 20 DAYS OF GAS BOOKING AND INSPITE OF SERVERAL REMINDERS & VISIT AT AGENCY TILL DATE GAS HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED.
                  Indane Gas consumer No 2038, Name: V.B.Suresh.
                  Gas agency: Hosangadi Gas Agency, Harihar, Davangere Dist. Karnataka.
                  Gas booking done three weeks before, so for not sent. Visited four times, KYC forms with all required documents also submitted as required by the agency.

Agency comments: This consumer number has been sent to central server, Bangalore due to malfunctioning of new software.

Please look in this issue and supply the gas at the earliest.

nareshr
                    I would like to complaint regarding meter of petrol dispenser fraud.
                    I have a santro car which has a tank capacity of 35lts.The was a reserve and when I said full tank they filled 35.92 lts!!!
                    The invoice is 88324 dtd 28th and at 13.19 hrs.My vehicle is TN 09 AH 9435
                    Please take immedeate action!!!
                    IMMANUEL AGENCIES

INDIAN OIL DEALERS
                    PlotNo. 1 & 2, Park Dugar (front portion) Opp- T.S.R. & Co.,
                    Ramapuram, Mount Poonamalle Road, Chennai -089.
                    Ph : 4201 4547 , 4201 4574
                    Cool down Mr.Naresh cool down!
                    Your santro car data says tank capacity is 35liters. Good. Fine. Have you ever removed the tank separately and tested it for its full capacity? OK. Fine. I hope you have filled your tank up to the mouth. That pipe above the tank should hold at least a liter or more. What was the initial qty in your tank before filling? Do you have any answers? Please do not get confused by yourself and confuse others. This confusion makes you to over react. My dear friend you have not invented any thing. If you have any doubts regarding the delivery, ask the petrol pump manager to show the delivery using a 5-liter calibrated measure. If it is ok, that's all. Please observe the meter readings properly.

Balakumar73

My name is Balakumar. My contact number is[protected]. I am seeing a lot of complaints on this website against Chella gas Agencies in Selaiyur, Chennai - 600073. I am also one of the worst affected customer by the same agency. What cource of action have been taken by Indane Gas againt this dealer? What is the assurance that Indane gas is giving the best service to the customer?

Please advice the dealers after consolidating the complaints agains them OR change the dealer in this area.

Balakumar P

N.RAJAMANI
                        My consumer no is 23486. for LPG supply. I am attached to M/s Vir Gas Agency
                        Ganapathy st.West mambalam. Chennai.33.
                        I booked for refil on 07th May 2010 and my serial no (W/L) is 1465. I was told
                        that supply will be done in 10/12 days time. id by 19th May it will be supplied.
                        I am pain to inform u that even till date ie.27th May the refill has not been supplied.
                        I want to know from u the reason for this undue dealy.
                        Is it becos o[censored]r inefficiency to have regular supply schedule towards ur agents
                        or the agents have their own chartered preferences for supply for customers
                        ignoring to adhere to the serial for wait list.
                        Fo many years M/s Virgas had been supplyying the refil on the committed date.
                        This delay is for the recent three months only.
                        U r in the habit of pushing this type of complaints into the dust bin.
                        When u ask for hike in LPG Price lift ur efficiency towards fulfilling the customer
                        needs to the same heights.
                        I hope to receive a reply from u i[censored] r honest in ur conscience to fulfil our needs.
                        N.RAJAMANI.

Recently Discussed

(24 minutes ago)
                          Flipkart
                          Not able to apply buyback offer
                          (28 minutes ago)
                          Kissht
                          Threatening/Unethical Behavior/False information by KISSHT
                          (29 minutes ago)
                          Axis Bank
                          Regarding invalid user credentials while registering net banking
                          (32 minutes ago)
                          Idea Cellular
                          idea cellular not activating my postpaid sim
                          (41 minutes ago)
                          Union Host (Unionhost.com)
                          worst web hosting provider company. big cheater. fraud company.