Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1355)

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — Product and service related.

Shriyansh Pathak on Aug 26, 2020
Petrol and diesel are never available in the sweta petrol pump located in nainpur madhya pradesh (Seoni road) and the employees...

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — Gas Cylinder booked from my father's account and delivered to some one else without his knowledge

Sudeep2020 on Aug 25, 2020
My father (K.S. Panwar) is having an Indane gas connection (Consumer no. 12685) through a distributor named "Satyam Gas –...

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — Not giving proper petrol

Prakash Jagadal on Aug 25, 2020
Lolasur village Gokak taluk district Belgaum (Always hold the petrol gun button in half push position and every time it is...

shamim121 on Aug 25, 2020

4. No bill for anything.

Cooking Gas ( LPG ) complain Numbers
1.[protected]
2.[protected]

Even I raised the concern with manager for above points but no action taken yet instead they tried to bribe me with some amount. My father is cancer patient and he cannot take his cylinder on his shoulder. Please intervene into this case and resolve this issue immediately.

[Aug 25, 2020] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Please reach out my mobile - [protected]
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — i am complaining about xtra card reward machine is not available form 4 months vivanta petrol pump in shivaji nagar mankurd mumbai -400043

Salmans108 on Aug 24, 2020
    I am a marketing person. So i use to fill petrol on regularly basis and also have xtra rewards card form almost 2 years. I...

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — I'm complaining against Petrol pump JYOTI SERVICE STATION (service station code- 124310) Jyoti Service station 4, Bhubaneswar-6, odisha

Mantu1989 on Aug 24, 2020
    I was fill fuel in my scooty from above said Indial Oil petrol pump on dated[protected] of Rs. 187/- when ask for bill they...

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — Cash payment too was insisted even after debit card payment.

P.R. Anil Kumar on Aug 24, 2020
    On 24.08.2020 at about 17.10 hrs, I filled petrol for Rs:1800/- from Devi Fuels, MK Building, Chengannur, Alappuzha, Kerala-689121....

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — LPG Gas delivery no done

Rupam2110 on Aug 24, 2020
    Customer no : [protected]
    I have booked lpg gas twice within one week but haven’t got the delivery. First time i booked...

nagpalrajat39 on Aug 24, 2020
    I have filled Rs 50 petrol in my CD Deluxe bike on Indian oil petrol pump near punjab complex, Radaur Road, YNR, Haryana. They cheated and I travel only 5 km and then petrol went out. Please take strict action against them.

[Aug 24, 2020] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

VISHWITH SHETTY on Aug 23, 2020
      I was a frequent consumer of Indian oil. In this outlet they are rejecting the digital payment particularly scanning the QR codes. This policy is against the respectable PM Narendra Modi's digital India concept and also the use of cashless mode transaction in the wake of outspread of Corona virus outbreak.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-23 16:32:56
      Took necessary steps

[Aug 23, 2020] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — Cylinder not delivered

[email protected] on Aug 23, 2020
        The cynlinder booked by me on 11th august but system shows that it was delivered to me on 19 th august. Still now i not getting...

levienxavier on Aug 23, 2020
        I have booked gas cylinder with consumer no # cx28422355. Its been 25 days but not yet received

Charan84 on Aug 22, 2020
          My consumer number is 26984, my booking and payment was online through amazon pay.

I have not recieved cylinder but got delivery message from IOC.

PLEASE HELP!

[Aug 22, 2020] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bhaskar Ghatak on Aug 20, 2020
            I Have down loaded invoice in my house but I was out of home due to my duty your delivery boy said invoice is valueless show the OTP he gave the cylinder after a little misbehave with the housewife
            Please look into the matter . No one go to office by keeping his mobile at home
            B Gjatak

Denied to delivery of gas cylinder against invoice

[Aug 21, 2020] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — Indane gas Cylinder black by distributor

Ram Mohan Saxena on Aug 20, 2020
              My guess pass book customer no- CX 15295859 . I have Purchased only one cylinder Month-August on date[protected] but distributer...

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — Gas delivered without my concern :7010735594

[email protected] on Aug 19, 2020
              Dear team,

I confirm that gas delivered without my concern and I had not booked gas but gas has been delivered...

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — Unnecessary delay in providing LOI for new dealer RO

Kirit vala on Aug 18, 2020
              I m kiritbhai merambhai vala resident at Fulzar, ta-Babra, Dist amreli. I had applied for new delear RO at Hamapur, ta bagasara,...

Yashwant Patel Patel on Aug 18, 2020
              Sir Mera indane connection Varanasi distric ke Antara gas agency me hai. Trolly Wala jab sylender dene aata hai tab vo 40 rs rupees extra freight charges ke roop me Leta hai jab use Maine bola ki freight charges Nani lagta hai to usne bola ki tab hum apko sylender nahi denge aap ko jo karna ho kar lisiye jaha complain Karna Ho kar lisiye 40 rs extra liye bina hum sylender nahi denge. Sir apse request hai prakaran ko sangyan me lete huye nyaay kare. Thank you.

[Aug 18, 2020] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

krishna Public School on Aug 17, 2020
                Dear sir/mam
                today i just went to Indian oil gas station to fill some petrol
                and i told the person (filling petrol) the put the nozzle on auto cut off but he not done this and also abusing me when i ask other worker workers. that where is the manager they didn't behave well with me
                i hope that company will help me in this matter .
                kindly look into this. ASAP
                thanking you
                gas station details
                morna sector-35, noida gautam budh nagar (U.P) 201301 india
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-18 09:46:21

[Aug 17, 2020] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

H.N. Tiwary on Aug 17, 2020
                  Ref : lpg bill no.[protected] dt.12.8.20. On 15.8.20, i received an sms that my cylinder has been delivered but it has not been delivered.
                  Name of dealer:. Bihari gas service chandauli, (U. P.) pin. 232104.