Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jun 5, 2023

File a complaint to Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Having problems with Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Toll free
1800 233 3555

View more phone numbers

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] reviews & complaints page 2

I have a hero duet scooty. My petrol capacity is about 5.5L . But recently(08.05.2023) i filled petrol at Shri Jalaram Filling Station here at Jaykaypur, Rayagada district. It cost me ₹700, i have never paid that much to make my tank full, even though i had some petrol in my tank already. The screen reflected ₹700.3 and 6.54 L, and i was astonished to see that. That is outright fraud. I have never paid that much to fill my tank when my petrol bar was blinking, i understand that the number might fluctuate for various reasons, but that much difference is questionable, given that my petrol capacity isn't that much. I didn't question them at that point because i myself wasn't sure about the capacity of the tank, this vehicle is driven by mom, and i live in a different city. And according to my mom, the maximum she has paid till date to fill the tank is 500, when the petrol bar was blinking.
Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Address:Vijay gas agency, kandanchavadi, chennai

Consumer No.
    Jayamalini
    Booked on 17/04/23
    Invoiced on 26/04/23

Vijai gas agency
    Kandanchavadi, chennai south.

Spoken to Manager Mr. Rajesh, yesterday. He informed that delivery boy went on leave, and promised to arrange delivery today.

No response today. Neither Mr. Rajesh nor office staffs responding phone calls.

Lot of mental torture and agony.

Not able to move out of home, expecting for cylinder delivery.

This delay will also affect our next booking.

This is our 2nd complaint in an year.

Pl. do the needful and deliver the cylinder immediately.

B jayamalini
    Cons. No. [protected]
    Ph. [protected]

Address:Adhoc mayil Veera agencies Indian oil, kiledayalam , tamilnadu -604302

I have put petrol for 1500 on 21/04/2023 and the guy in the station asked to credit the money to [protected].. money got debited, but since there was some over limit with his gpay, it didn't process successfully. He again asked me to pay by card and I paid 1500 again.. later sometime, 1500 debited in gpay was successfully credited to his account..I contacted him and he said he will send it as soon as he goes to the petrol station.. but after that, he is not attending my call.. it has been more than a week now .I'm not able to get this petrol station contact number.. I need some help

My name is Anoop C Baby .My Xtra reward card no is LY[protected].My registered mob no is [protected].Filling the petrol the points are not adding to my card for last 1 months.please resolve the issue photos attached for your reference

Address:TCI MADANAYAKANAHALLI

Indian oil petrol pump at TCI MADANAYAKANAHALLI, is not accepting UPI payments. The personnel is also rude when asked about it. They only accept cash/card. Why are they not accepting UPI payments in the digital age?

Please make sure that UPI payments are supported

Sirs,
            I have lodged a complaint online about leakage in my gas cylinder vide SR no.[protected] on 25/07/2023.

I have received an email on 27th April 2023 as follows:

[protected]@indianoil.in
            Apr 27, 2023, 6:16 PM (2 days ago)
            to me

Please refer your feedback on My LPG cylinder is having leakage. It was in use for some days. Unexpectedly we realized that the cylinder is leaking....
            Address:Block 1, 28th Floor, Flat 2 My Home Avatar, Narsingi

I booked the GAS Cylinder refill to supply on Sunday i.e. 23/04/2023. I paid extra money as suggested while booking. I am sorry to say that the Gas Cylinder refill is yet to be supplied. What is the use of Preferred Day/Time Delivery when not attended to??? Refund the extra amount and remove such an item (Preferred Delivery).

Address:JP Agencies ,NH-7, Bangalore main road, Krishnagiri-635001
              Website:Indial oil

Dear Indial Oil team
              Last wednesday 19/04/2023 morning 10.30 am i was filled petrol on my Renauld Kwid car Krishnagiri, tamilnadu, JP Fuel Agencies, i was filled petrol 10 litre Roundly Already i have 10.litre approx in my tank, after filling petrol my car digital fuel meeter in same condition its mentioned single point only after noticed and ask to fuel station person he not answer me properly give bill only and After i was travelled around 80 kms my car fuel is low alram noticed then only i find they are cheated me they are not filled petrol on my car kindly take severe Action on this fuel Station avoid this type off issues in future, For your reference attached the Fuel bill, and after fill fuel my display image

Thanks&Regards
              Sakthirajan
              May 10, 2023
              Issue solved

Address:Parvanam , Thannithode , Pathanamthitta

IOC pumps at KonniI, District -Pathanamthitta, Kerala -689691 are not filling the Air at Fuel Station, The are refusing to saying that the machine is not working, Kindly take corrective measure

Booked a refill consumer no [protected] - 4/4/2023 paid online. It is almost 16 days despite making the payment we are yet to get the cylinder.

The supplier M/s Abirami Gas Agencies don't respond to customer calls or their contact numbers are always engaged. The Agency is not a customer service oriented entity

Fortunately connected an executive where she said there are limited stocks and the supply is less. Come directly to collect if you want.

Would like to know if there a demand for the gas supply and why this information is not shared by Indian Oil to its customers.

Why do we need to collect the cylinder Directly when there is an agency is deliver ?

Pls address

THANKS
                  Kumar

Address:Paldi, Ahmedabad

Today i went to aunsh petroleum for petrol filling in my scooter. The staff over there filled premium petrol without asking me and without my consent. It cost 103 Rs. On pump also there was nothing mentioned about premium petrol. When i told her about that cheating, she told me to pay as per normal rate of petrol.. this is serious issue..i was aware customer so i saved but by this kind of practice how many customers they might have cheated. Kindly take action.

Petrol pump worker stopping in between giving petrol on the excuse that he didn't heard the amount & pumping petrol little by little. Petrol came to low. Happened 3 times with me by that particular guy at lingipur petrol pump, bhubaneswar

Booked a refill on consumer no.[protected]/[protected] on 8-4-23 and paid online against order no. 2-[protected], but in spite of the lapse of 4 days refill has not been delivered.

On personal visit to vendor M/s Shiv Rudra Indane, the Manager Mr. Pathak, misbehaved and pushed me out of the office stating that " AB SAB KAAM ONLINE HO GAYA HAI YAHA KOI ENQUIRY NAHI HOTI, JA KAR ONLINE CHECK KARO." His behavior was such as if the vendor is doing any charity and we are begging before him.

In the given situation the dealer may please be advised to deliver the refill earliest and also reprimand his Manager.

THANKS

Palash Verma

Address:Sonepat gas agency kakroi road

Haryana sonepat
                          Sonepat gas agency kakroi road sonepat
                          Today delivered a cylinder at house no 1263 sector 23 sonepat
                          Delivery boy behaviour was intolerable with old lady.

Address:Vadavalli, sruthi agencies

I wanted to full the fuel at the fuel station. I paid 500 and waited for the fuel to be filled. The range before filing and after the fueling was the same the range was 40kms, which means the fuel is not filled.

Address:Air Force Station Bhisiana, Bathinda, Punjab

I have booked gas on 28 Mar 23 (Invoice No[protected] and still waiting for delivery. This gas agency (Vayusena gas Agency) is inside Air Force Bhisiana, and we are always facing the same delivery issue from a long time. The manager of this agency always give the same answer what I can do if delivery boy is not coming. As a consumer I am asking what you should take action against this type of act due to which your customer...

Address:Domlur Bangalore

Indane dealer (Shirdi Sai Indane Gas Distributor Domlur) took money for new connection. They didn’t give me the bill, they said that I’ll get the bill after I get the cylinders. I was supposed to get the cylinders in 3 days, now it has been more than 8 days, and now they’re not even picking up the call.
                              I want to file a complaint for two reasons:
                              1. They took the money and didn’t provide the bill.
                              2. Didn’t deliver the cylinder on time.

I want Consumer Forum to hold IOC accountable for this. I checked that there are numerous complaints against this deliver on google and Consumer Forum, but it looks IOC doesn’t care one bit about its Consumers and is okay with its dealers harassing their customers.

Address:Rudrapur uttrakhand

When i try to login it shows (The user account is locked or disabled. Please contact the System Administrator.) help me with this.
                                I want new gas connection so i tried again and again.

Address:Before hotel tambada pandhara while traveling from Pune to lonavala

Very dirty washroom and hanging clothes in ladies toilet also no water available to wash hands

The staff is saying that no one come to wash it
                                  No light in washroom there is dirty smell
                                  Staff is denay to take photos

Address:Indian oil petrol pump,survey no.2 Basan, ferozpur, shram marg, GIFT CITY-382355, Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Refusing to fill air in tyres stating machine is not working.
                                    Air filling machine is not working since last year. Staff donot co-operate when asked about the air filling machine. Complete address is as follows:

Indian oil petrol pump, survey no.2