Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1297)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

sangeeta
Respected Sir,

I, Karam Chand R/o 7121, Mandi Ghass, Pahari Dhiraj, Delhi-6, Customer No.- 4571-S booked for refill gas cylinder for last 5 or 6 days on Telephone No.[protected] / 23543807 / 23519192 with M/s Khan Enterprises, Code No.-107224, 1407, Block, SP Mukerhjee Market, Rani Jhasi Road, Jhandelwalan, New Delhi-110005. But from morning to evening the above telephone engaged or if telephone bell is going on, but no one responded from above gas agency.
On 30.01.2010, my son personally going to above gas agency for booking of refill gas cylinder about 11.00a.m. but the staff of above agency not booked and saying that after 21 days of last delivery we can booked. I requested that there is no rule for booking refill gas cylinder after 21 days. He says that go to Indian Oil Head Office and they are booked your gas cylinder before 21 days.
Sir, please let me know whether there is any rule for booking of refill gas cylinder after 21 days, if not, than please instruct the above gas agency not to behaved in rudely manner with there customer and booked my gas cylinder before 21 days, under intimation to me.

KARAM CHAND
GAS CONNECTION NO. -4571-S
MOBILE NO.-[protected]
E-mail : jainkrsanjay.[protected]@gmail.com

Indane Gas — non booking of refilling cylinder

My gas agency Chandrakala Gas Services at Seema puri, Shahdara, Delhi do not pick up phone nos.[protected], 22357295. I have been trying continuously for last 4 days. My consumer no. is CK-9785. Please look into the matter urgent.
My agency name is Jangjeet Enterprises, Ajronda, Faridabad. Whenever i call for refill booking they tell me that they can not book the cylinder before the completion of 30 days of last refill.I would like to know that waht is the policy in this regard. After how many days of last refill can i order my booking.
Plz let me know.

Pankaj Poojan
My Gas Agency Chandrakal Gas Services at Shahdara - donot pick-up Phone Nos: 22357242, 22357295. I have been trying continuously for last 4 days, my consumer Number is 5284. Pls look into the matter urgently

Indane LPG Gas — stealing Gas from customers

A P Bajpai

I would like to draw your kind attention about Gopal GAS Agency B 4 /47 Yamuna vihar Delhi -53

Indane Gas — Correction of name in the database of IOC

i.d. pal
    my son Anil K Palhas gass connection from Arki,HP, SV No.932945, customer No.745, he got it transferred to Gurgaon where he...
    Complaint category Utility Services

mistryak
    Dear,sir/madam.
    I would like to bring to your kind notice that I have a Policy with LIC vide no[protected] dt.10/02/1994.and monthly premium of Rs 162/= is being paid duly deducting from my salary account.
    I hope that the above policy may likely to mature in the month of 10th, February 2010.
    Accordingly I requested my employer (IOCL)Mathury Refinery.to stop recovery towards LIC premium from F EBRUARY 2010.
    I request you to kindly confirm whether the policy has been matured let me know as early as possible.
    Your Faithfully.
    Arabinda kumar Mistry.
    policy no[protected].
    Civil maintenance,Estate office.
    IOCL. Mathura Refinery.
    Mathura Refinery Nagar.
    Mathura,
    UP.
    Please sent my mature policy no[protected]/02/2010.in time my home address .; ARABINDA KUMAR MISTRY.
    21/11D ;IOCL;TOWNSHIP;
    P;O Haldia Township.
    Haldia.
    Dist;- Purba Midnapur.
    west Bengal.
    I hope that you sent my LIC Check in time.
    Thanking you.
    with regards.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

Ankit Sharma
      I am a consumer of Indane Gas Services and have a connection at Alisha Gas Service, Amritsar. I got my gas cylinder delivered at my home after 13 days of booking and this time again it over a week refilled cylinder has not been delivered yet. So i want to book a complaint against Alisha Gas Service, Amritsar for its Poor Services.
      Complaint against RAI GAS Raya, Mathura. (U.P)
      Consumer name-Mr. VIKRAM SINGH
      consumer number-3078. Date Of Booking-21/1/2010
      MY CONTCT NO.[protected]
      MY EMAIL ID [protected]@REDIFFMAIL.COM

I have book for refill cylinder of LPG Gas on 21/1/2010 but till now the cylinder has not been supplied to me. The gas agency does not sent suply at the time.this problem was any time any person

Thanking you,

vikram singh
      [protected]:15 AM

Indane Gas — VERY BAD SERVICE [Resolved]

PRABU SHANMUGAM
        I am a LPG Indane Gas customer with mettur Gas agency, METTUR DAM .,SALEM DISTRICT and my consumer number...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Gas Stations

Aunil kumar
        Respected Sir,

I live in patna (Bihar) , i have taken connection of your franchise SUBH CHANDANI GAS AGENCY,B.M DAS ROAD , patna- 800004.His service is very bad, he books gas after 15 days of last delivery, and after that he tkes 20 to 25 days more time for the delivery of the gas.His venders and other staffs selling gas in the open market to hotels and retaurants, The agency is do nothing on complaints.His argument is shortage of gas and less supply from the company.
        But the service of other agencies of the city is good. Sir, I hope u understand our problem , and take some strict action against this agency.

I live in THANJAVUR, TAMILNADU, I have taken connection of your ARAVIND GAS AGENCY, THANJAVUR CONSUMER NO 7053. His service is very bad, he books gas after 25 days of last delivery, and after that he tAkes 15 to 20 days more time for the delivery of the gas. The agency is do nothing on complaints.His argument is shortage of gas and less supply from the company and also tell the same word area service managner mr. govi.
        But the service of other agencies of the city is good. Sir, I hope u understand our problem, and take some strict action against this agency
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Gas Stations

Indian Oil Corporation Ltd / Indane Gas — NON AVAILABILITY OF REGULATOR AND CYLINDER

PRANAV SHANKAR KUMAR
          Dear Sir

Myself consumer no M-18267, SV NO - 686503,. I was in ranchi and my gas agency was Bihar State Food...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (8)Complaint category Gas Stations

Jatinder Nath Bhatia
          I had booked Indane Gas (Booking No. 4870) with Golden Gas, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon on 12 Jan 2010 and still waiting for supply. Not even getting their Tel. No. to complain and remind.. This is happening since the last four years when I transferred my conection from Delhi to Gurgaon. My consumer No. is GD/8065. Prompt attention is requested.

IOC Indane — gas connection delayed for one year

Dear Sir

I applied a gas connection in an INDANE distributor Nethaji Agency in Nedumangad, Trivandrum district, Kerala state on 25.1.2008 . My registration number is 10495. Already one year has elapsed .
          So far gas connection has not released to me. I feel it is a negation of the governmental policy that the new connections should be released within 6 months. When I can my gas connection. expect speedy action.

Sathyabhama
          our Dealer M/s. Madhavi gas agency, shaikpet Telephones are not working since for the past 25 days, but even though we have booked the refil through online on 21.03.2011 vide our booking serial number, 22, as on till date we are trying through telephone but no one is lifting the phones. could you please solve this our details are furning hereunder:
          gas consumer number: 24386
          gas consumer name: g. rajkumar
          gas consumer's contact No. [protected]
          I'm an Indane customer for the past 36 years.
          I got my connection transferred from M.M. Gas, Perambalur (Consumer No. 36395) to Lalgudi and I got my termination voucher (No. [protected]) after surrendering Gas cylinders and regulator on 23.04.2011. I approached M/s Kalyani Gas, Lalgudi on 25.04.2011. I was informed that online confirmation has not been received by them. I contacted M.M Gas, Perambalur to confirm online registration about my termination from them and i was informed that the confirmation was posted online on 27.04.2011. I again approached Kalyani Gas, Lalgudi for gas connection and was informed that they are unable to access the site due to some technical reasons (i.e., some problem in the modem connected to their computer). Hope you may not expect me to express my difficulty to be without gas connection.
          2 years back, I was allowed to take my cylinder and regulator with me to the new station and only transfer vouchers were issued which was convenient. Due to the latest procedure, I'm unable to get the connection early.
          I think, the system of online registration and confirmation has been introduced for easy and quick transaction whereas, in my case its getting delayed. Hope the concerned agency may please be directed to give connection based on the termination voucher issued from the previous dealer.
          Consumer name : B. Viswanathan
          Contact no. :[protected]
          I am a custome of indane gas through Devganga associates Bangalore. My consumer no 44085. I suffers every month for bookiing & delivery of gas filling. the associate have very high grade & it does not cooprate any time any problem also booking & gas filling.
          It`s devely is not late but very very late.
          pls, Do something.
          Hussain.M
          no, 1, 7th E cross, vinayaka nagar Bangalore- 560026

Rabish
            My cooking gas distributor is M/s Capt. Rakesh Gas Service, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh. Consumer number - 15370. I have read the articles about the RTI activist Mr. Garg, who has got reply from oil companies that there is no waiting period of 21 days for booking of gas cylinder. However, my gas distributor still insists that he will not book cylinder until completion of 21 days. Worse, this distributor takes into consideration the 21 days from the date of delivery (leave alone the date of billing) of the cylinder to the house. Still worse, they take more than 15 days to deliver a cylinder from the date of booking after giving repeated reminder. In December 2009, I booked the cylinder on December 8, 2009 and till December 26, 2009 there was no planning from the distributor to supply the cylinder. After that I went to godown and collected the cylinder. And again in January 2010, I booked the cylinder on January 20, 2010 and still I have not received the cylinder. I request the appropriate authorities to look into such matters and advice gas companies to properly monitor and issue guidelines and also to initiate strict action on such gas agencies.

suresh kumar
              I SURESH KUMAR GOT A CONNECTION FROM SAI INDANE GAS AGENCY PAYAKARAOPETA VIZAG DIST,THIS AGENCY DOES'NT BOOK GAS AND GIVE PRIORTY NUMBER,50 PERCENT OF THE LOAD IS DIRECTLY SOLD IN BLACK MARKET,WHEN WE ASK HIM , HIS GOONDAS ATTACK US .

WE COMPLAINED TO IOC OFFICIALS,BUT THEY IN RETURN INFORMED THE AGENCY OWNER OUR DETAILS.HIS GOONDAS CAME TO OUR HOUSE AND ASSULTED US,

THIS IS HOW THE OFFICIALS OF IOC IN VIZAG ARE BEHAVING,SAI GAS AGENCY PAYAKARAOPETA IS MOST WORST AGENCY IN HISTORY OF GAS DISTRIBUTION
              To,
              The Manager,
              MAHAVIR GAS AGENCY,

Sub : Gas Cylinder booking

With reference to the above subject, kindly book my cylinder No. MM 317 in the name of Suresh Ramchandra Pawar
              274 Mohan Mansion, S.B.S. Rd., R.No.35, Fort, Mumbai 400 001.

Your co-operation will be highly appreciated in this matter.

Thanking you,

Best regards,
              S.R.Pawar

cooking gas — Black Market

I recently relocated back to India and settled in Gurgaon. I approached nearby Cooking Gas Distributors and was told that IOC has discontinued issuing new gas connections for the next 3 months and one has to put an application today in a very cumbersome process and wait for atleast 3-5 months. Upon getting new connecton allotment, one has to pay around Rs. 3500 which include mandatory purchase of cooking stove and burner.

Due to paucity of cooking gas, lots o[censored]nscrupulous black marketeers are thriving in the region who are demanding huge deposits and refill charges.

I have also lodged complaint on the IOC website but have not heard so far.

Is there a way to put across the concerns to higher and honest officials / government departments who can address the above issues.

It is a shame that where India markets itslef a fastes growing country with brightest minds, there still exist petty situation like the above.

Sant

Indane Gas — cooking gas black selling

My consumer no is 32788A in Anand gas Agencies, Gurgoan. I had booked a LPG refill cylender on 8th of Jan'10 and till today (2nd Feb'10) is not delivered.Two times complaints were given and when i personaly went to the office, there was many poor people with same complaints where they dont have any kind of help from the agency. on the same time i had observed many cylenders are delivered to those people who had not either not booked or booked later.
              During the visit to gas agency, one of the office member also threatend me to do what all thing i can do.
              request the authority to please have a vigilance to this agency for there malpractices.

C.R.MANIKANDAN
                I am a Customer of Indane Gas for the past 8 years. I have my regular supply for M/s. Mahaganapathy Agencies/Jawahar Nagar, Chennai - 82 with customer No. 27675. I have registered for second cylinder during the month of Oct'2009 with Running Sl. No.6480 with my Gas Agency. Before Pongal I received a call from M/s. Mahaganapthy Agencies/Chennai, stating that second cylinder was alloted in my favour, please come earlier to pay the deposit of Rs.2080/- (Rupees Two Thousand and eighty only)

I went on 16.01.10 to the Agencies to deposit the amount, that time only they advised to bring all the particulars i.e., the Registration Letter, Subcription Voucher, copy the address proof, copy of the Identification Proof and the regulator of the Cylinder along with the intimation letter. I said that I have not received the intimation letter however I received a call from your side that I had been alloted second cylinder. They replied to bring the letter that have been posted in my favour. After that I went 4 times stating that I have not received the letter, whenever I go by 9.00 a.m. they will say that Manager have not come or the other lady who is looking after the work will come late. I regularly wait till 09.45 a.m in vain and move. I have lost my Subscription voucher, so I have produced an affidavit also.

On 22.01.10 once again I went in the afternoon to the agency for the above purpose. They replied that Mr. Khan have went for Lunch and he will be back after one hour, so I taken the cell number of Mr. Khan and called over is mobile and requested him that I have received the letter of intimation, however I assured them that I will produce the same If I received. No proper response from the other side. In the Agency office they showed that intimation letter have already been posted.

On 23.1.10 again i went to the agency for the same process, i met mr. Khan (this is sixth time within 10 days) he showed that registed that the letter was posted only on 21.01.10. so go to the post office and collect the letter from the postman and come along with letter for the deposit. Then I en-quired that I have received the phone call on 12.01.10, whereas the letter was posted on 21.01.10, within these i have reached your office more than 5 times, no proper response is given. I told them that I also employed in Govt. Enterprises (Railways) I cannot regularly for the same purpose, so please give me the complaints No. One Mr.Khan who is the manager told to co-worker to note my number and threaten me that I won't my second cylinder in future. I am a Railway employee i cannot go regularly for the same cause has i have to be in person for verifications. The people who deals with public should have some ethics and education background to move with the society.

I bring this worst incidents to your kind knowledge to look into the matter and do the needful to me.

Awaiting for your reply.

priyankagautam
                  HI..
                  ON 27TH JANUARY 2010,AT 9 AM..I WAS ON THE DELHI ROAD PAKBADA..I GOT INTO INDIAN OIL CORPORATION'S khwaja PETROL PUMP,PAKBADA,DELHI ROAD MORADABAD (UP).I SAID TO FILL 800 RS. SIMPLE PETROL..AT THAT TIME METER WAS SHOWING 58.50 RS..I ASKED IT TO MAKE ZERO BEFORE FILLING..HE SAID IT'S A OLD MACHINE ..MAKING IT TO ZERO IS NOT POSSIBLE..THEN I SAID OK..COUNT FROM 58.50 RS ONWARDS AND FILL UPTO 858.50..HE SAID VERY WELL..AND THEN HE STARTS FILLING..AND FINALLY STOPS THE MACHINE AT 800..I WATCHES EACH AND EVERY PULSE OF METER AND HE STARTS FILLING PETROL IN OTHER VEHICLES..HE SET THE MACHINE AT ZERO IN OTHERS ..I GOT SHOCKED AND FEEL WIERD..IS THERE ANY DIFFERENT RULE FOR 2 WHEELERS AND 4 WHEELERS..AND WHEN I COMPLAIN IT ..HE SUDDENLY CHANGE HIMSELF INTO A DIFFRENT MAN..HE SAID I ALREADY MAKE ZERO FOR YOURS TOO...THEN HE KEPT ON ARGUING THE SAME THING..I WENT TO MANAGER..AND THE LANGUAGE HE USED..WAS AMAZING..HE SAID " DO WE HANG HIM FOR THIS".THEY ALL MISBEHAVED WITH ME FOR THIS ..I GOT FRUSTRATED BY THIS TYPE OF CHEATING .
                  PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER.

MANOJ KUMAR GAUTAM

LESS PETROL

On 26th March 2010 went to fill the petrole at SHREE SERVICE STATION(Phone no[protected], Airport road Domlur Bangalore -560071. Requested for INR 500 Petrole to my Zen car, he was set for the amount not the quantity and completed his task(Trick/cheat) with shortage of Rs, 184/- which i got suspected because of the previous experience in the same pump. I was escallted with incharge person, appologies to refill the same still manage to cutoff Rs, 40/ again.
                  It is an repeting attaitude by this pump as i have experienced before with my bike too. its shows that the mamngement also mingal with boys and playing drama.

Venugopal

Indane Cylinder — WRONG PRINTINNG OF WEIGHT OF CYLINDER

B B MISHRA
                    There is some scam running by Domestic INDANE (INdian oil Gas service station Dealers on Gas Supplied on printing cylinder...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Gas Stations

Rajeevan Nambiar

Re: Abnormal delay in LPG supplies

I am a consumer having Consumer No.6286 of Indane Gas under the dealership of Fancy Cook of 3/1, Sadhan Hari Mukherjee Road, Behala Kolkata, West Bengal 700034 and booked for refill Cylinder vide Order No. 5994 Dt 11 Jan 2010 and till date we have not received the refilled Cylinder. It is being done that a new cylinder booking is registered after 21 days from the date of delivery of last cylinder and will get the new one another 21 days after. I enquired today i.e. 28 January, 2010 for my new refill over telephone when they said that another 10 days will require to deliver the said cylinder. It is amazing and I do not know how a family can manage their cooking by a cylinder for such long days. I want to brought this to the notice of appropriate indane authorities for looking into the matter and do the necessary remedy immediately.
                    I am a LPG Indane gas cutomer with "Rajhans gas service, South Avenue Market,New Delhi-11(P.no.23011002,23011474,2301488) and my consumer number is 41740A. I have booked for refill the LPG cylinder on date 29th oct.2007(Booking no. 77928).But till to date no action has been taken by gas agency to supply gas and no one pick the phone.Please do the needful for timly supply the gas.
                    Vaishali Jain
                    A-268,Shyam Vihar Ph-I
                    Najafgarh New Delhi
                    1- indane gas has not been delivered of booking no- 4110 dt- 19-9-08 supplied last given on 28-8-08 since than no supply of gas.

2- name, address, telephone no- & e-mail address of authorities of company not displayed in the show room to facilitate the consumer for making the complaint of their misbehavior .

3- consumer no- G11197, of chandra mohan bindal, galli khirkiya mandir moh. jai jai ram kasganj ( kashiram nagar) U.P., Ph. no- [protected]

4- gas agency add- gupta gas agencies nadrai gate kasganj u.p., code no- 18/01/0804, ph. no- [protected]
                    supply of lpg gas cylinder is completely disorder ie 20 days after booking.
                    Cylender not received till 21st Feb 2011 even booked on 14th Feb 2011 through TOMO Gas booking.
                    Connection No. 24228, Shabarwal Gas Agency, Geeta Colony Site-IV

Kannirajapuram - 623135
                      Kadaladi Tk

Indian Oil Gas Cylinder — gas cylinder weight not proper

B B MISHRA
                      my consumer is 25650 and 31717.agency name K2 international sarita vihar new delhi.my gas cylinder was not proper weight and...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Other

Indian Oil Gass LPG — booking LPG gas cylinder

kaushal BK
                      I bal krishan kaushal residing at vishnu garden new delhi 110 018 have a LPG connection with indian oil gass our nearest distributor...

Indane Gas — renewal of gas connection

Jagmal Singh Yadav
                      Resepected Sir,

I have an indane gas connection at Sahakari Upbhokta Kendra, 22 Godown- Jaipur (Raj.)
                      since...

Lt.Col Dr K B Reddy
                      I Lt.col Dr. K B Reddy an retired Army Officer here by brings to your kind notice that on 23rd of Jan at 9:30 am I had filled petrol for Rs. 500 from the IOC retail outlet (Sita Logistics) located near Monda Market in Sikh Village Secunderabad 9.

Later during the day my car gave me trouble and was not starting, after thorough check up done it was found that their was water along with the petrol in the petrol tank. The bill for the same was not taken.

When we came to the Petrol pump and tried to tell our problem, the staff their was not ready to listen and told us that they are not at fault. They refused to give their owners details aslo.

Their was 2 ltrs of Water and rest was petrol, confirmed by the mechanic who in-turn serviced the car and charged us Rs. 2,000.

I request you to kindly look into the same.

Thanks & Regards
                      Lt.Col Dr K B Reddy
                      +[protected]

Petrol — Petrol replaced with water

Respected Sir/Madam:

This is Mohit Malik. I have filled my car tank with 500 rupees worth of petrol from B-1 Janak Puri, Petrol Pump yesterday, i.e., 25/5/2008, night. The very next day, i.e., 26/5/2008, today, I got my car washed from them and my mechanic brought the car from them. After I went to take my car, it did not start. When the mechanic tried, he also was not able to start. Then, he removed the fuel pipe to look whether there is any problem with petrol. To his utter disbelief, there was water coming from petrol tank and not petrol. He then placed an empty glass beneath the petrol pipe and what he got was three fourth of water and one fourth of petrol. The tank is still showing half tank full, but it is not fuel, it is water. When I went to the manager, he is saying that may be the tank was full of water before, can you believe this, that means the car had 12 liters of water before and it was running on that

Can u help.

My number is [protected]

Indian Oil Petroleum — petrol not supplied accurately to the amount paid

respected sir/madam,
                      in mettupalatyam petrol bunk petrol is not supplied accurately to the amount paid . inspite of this we r forced to fuel our vehicles there becoz the nearby fuel stations are out of stock . please cancel the fuel station's licence.

yes true

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                        Shine.com
                        Service related to job
                        (3 minutes ago)
                        Cognizant
                        exit helpdesk/experience letter required with job details
                        (5 minutes ago)
                        Livpure
                        Leakage in purifier
                        (18 minutes ago)
                        Delhivery / Ssn Logistics
                        My parcel number 1904141438260 not received yet
                        (21 minutes ago)
                        Sastiticket.com
                        refund for cancelled flight ticket due to coronavirus pandemic