Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1307)

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Indranil Chatterjee
I am a customer of M/S Vasantkung Gas Service New Delhi for Indane Gas but last 2/3 month we are facing problem to booked my GAS consumer no-17401 every time telephone never picked or it is intentionally put on hold,after that i have booked GAS through IVRS again GAS not supplied,to day i have booked through IVRS my serial no is 2 dated 04/12/2009 please make the arrangements to deliver my GAS and take actions to the dealer

Indranil Chatterjee
Neb Sarai New Delhi-68
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Gas Stations

Amirtharaj Karthikeyan
    We have a Indane connection account no:39795, with Ohm Shakthi Gas Service, ID No:1055. Saidapet, Chennai.
    The cylinder received on 03/12/09 was badly leaking, and we are forced to keep the cylinder out of the home. The complaint attendent came and told us to sign a satisfaction form, which we denied.
    Now i have to take a leave for follow up of cylinder replacement and to keep the leaking cylinder, in my home without any safety.
    From the Indane website, i understood that the Indane brand value is Safe , Reliable, Convenient.
    In our case none of this fulfilled.
    We deeply dis satisfied in the way our safety is ensured.
    On behalf of the account holder (My mother)

Amirtharaj Karthikeyan
    Chennai.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Sohan Lal
      i want to attention about my problem with indane gas service in fazilka branch i have a connection with name sohan lal client registration no is 759.
      i book a cylender on 13th nov but still we are awaiting for their response they asking stock is not been coming as they sold the stock to market in black. when we asking for this then they misbehave use ugly words with us.
      this problem is not facing only by me its overall with all the clients so you have to requiest plz check this black marketing so that we have to control fast growing curruption.

Agency detail

Sohan Lal
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Indane LPG — NON DELIVERY

MANOJ KUMAR.P
        I AM AN INDANE GAS CONSUMER ,MY CONSUMER NO IS OG 38263,I AM A SINGLE CYLINER HOLDER ,I HAVE BOOKED THE GAS ON 4TH NOVEMBER...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (8)Complaint category Gas Stations

joachim kerketta
        my consumer No-16191 of AARKAY ENTERPRISES,New Delhi for indane gas booked on 24/11/09 through IVRS system on phone No 1260.but the dealer tells no booking through IVRS.so again booked on 2/12/09 through his No[protected].this is nothing but harrasment to customer only.my booking through IVRS was 2.

Indane Gas — non supply of gas on ivrs booking

i booked a gas on 15/1/2010 via ivrs of indane on 1620(mtnl line) my booking no is 64. Gas was not supplied till 19/1/2010. A wasteful exercise. you have to on the mnercy of dealer. My dealer is Sharma gas company, Uttam Nagar
        I have booked for gas cullinder on[protected]. My dealer Nataraj enterprises says the booking is not done. Even now IVRS says booking is done on 10th. Now who will pay for my struggle without gas cyllinder. Indane gas has to do some justice to me.
        Dishonouring the booking through IVRS

I Booked my cylinder on[protected] through IVRS. My consumer No. is 40946 of HARI SINGH GAS SERVICE. Their previous deliveries were also delayed. And for this booking, I didn't get the cylinder yet.
        And I booked again on[protected] through IVRS, But there is no response.
        Please do something and take necessary action
        IVRS is nothing
        THIS IS TO INRM THAT I AM AN CUSTOMER OF INDANE COOKING GAS WITH THE DISTRIBUTER IN KONNAGAR(KONNAGAR GAS SERVICE, 77A/2 GT ROAD, HOOGHLY, KONNAGAR. MT CONSUMER NO IS K-1404.BOOKING IS REGISTERED WITH MOBILE NO -[protected].RECENTLY I AM NOT RECEIVING ANY SMS CONFORMATION OF MY BOOKING.PL LOOK INTO THE MATTER AS THE DISTRIBUTER IS NOT AWARE OF WHY THE PROBLEM IS OCCURING
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

RAJEEV JAIN
          I AM RAJEEV JAIN R/O 'DEV-ASHISH',NARMADA NAGAR,HOSHANGABAD-461001(M.P.) CONSUMER OF INDANE GAS.MY CONSUMER NO. IS 15700 WITH GARIMA GAS SERVICE
          PLOT NO.82,HOUSING BOARD COLONY,HOSHANGABAD.
          MY COMPLAINT REGARDING LATE DELIVERY OF CYLENDER AFTER BOOKING.PRESENTLY I BOOKED MY GAS ON 23.11.09 BUT STILL TODAY 2.12.09 I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE CYLENDER.I CONTACT WITH AGENCY BUT THEY ARE SAYING THAT CYLENDER SHALL BE DELIVER ON 10.12.09.
          PLEASE CLEAR ME, AS PER RULE OF COMPANY,WHEN CYLENDER BOOKED AFTER 21 DAYS OF DELIVERY OF PREVIOUS CYLENDER AND DELIVERED AFTER 17 DAYS.IT MEANS ONLY ONE CYLENDER IN 38 DAYS.EVERY TIME THIS THING IS REPEATED.LAST TIME I BOOKED GAS ON 20.10.09 A BILL NO.8570 MADE ON 24.10.09 BUT GAS DELIVER ON 31.10.09
          HOW LONG I WAIT FOR DELIVERY.PLEASE TAKE THE NECESSARY STEP AGAINST DISTRIBUTOR FOR A SUCH INCONVINIANCE.
          Late delivery of LPG filled Cylinder
          I wish to inform you that we are resident of House no, 77,Ward No 4,Mahrauli-New Delhi - 30, and user of Indian gas . In our area SAI SEWA ENTERPRISES is authorized for Indian Gas (LPG -domestic uses) distribution. Our consumer no. is 15354.
          I regret to inform that I have booked the gas 10 to 15 days before. Today is (30.11.2010) and I have not received the Cylinder.I have to pay double amount to buy the Cylinder from local people.
          I request you to kindly look into the matter and make the services smooth. It is difficult for woman to run from pillar to post in the absence of cooking fuel needlessly.
          In hope of good services,
          Rujuta Deshmukh
          Hello
          I am Amudha Ramadoss bearing my Consumption number 04279 affilated with Meenakshi Agencies Mailaduthurai Nagapattinam dist.
          Previously I have connected with Shivasakthi agencies
          Ur concerns direct me to get connceted with this agency ie Meenakshi Maialaduthurai.
          For the past 4years I could n't get 12 cylinders per year
          Even we are not permitted to book in advance .
          I have reported the same to Tiruvarur sales manager also.
          Whether any provisions to book and remit for 12cylinders pay in advance
          Kindly do the needful. If so I shall take DD in favour of IOC
          Thanking you sir,
          Urs sincerely,
          Amudha Ramadoss
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Indane Gas — Lot of trouble during connection transfer

Amruta1986
            I have shifted from Pune to Ahmednagar.During I have teaken transfer Form(FORM NO- LPG-A1) from Siddhivinayak...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Gas Stations

Animesh Kundu
            I am a common man from rural India live in Village-Nachipur, Dist-Hooghly, P.S.-Tarakeswar, State-W.Bengal. My house is 6 KM away from Tarakeswar Municiplaty. I am a voter of Tarakeswar Assembly constituency.
            That my father, Sri Sambhunath Kundu, a senior Citizen of this country, is a Perkinson patient with many physical disabilities. Timely food is required for him because he can take food only when he is ‘ON-STATE’ (a medical term related to Parkinson disease.)

That I am repeatedly requesting for an Indane LPG Gas connection from the Dealer Gas & Novelities , now operating in Tarakeswar. But the dealer Gas & Novelities not giving me gas connection. They are telling repeatedly that ‘new connection’ cannot be given for Gram Panchaet area .Though they are currently issuing new gas connection to Tarakeswar Munucipality area. This scenario is going on last 2 years. In this regard I would like to add that previously connection was given to my Gram Panchet area (Kesabchak) as well as to my village Nachipur.

That I have informed the facts & applied for gas connection to Sri D.K.Saha (State LPG Incharge of W.Bengal) on 17 Dec 2008 over email. I have also lodge a official complain by dialing IOCL Help Line No. [protected] & complain docket no. is 19329, a solution was given on 13.08.2009 at 3:04 Pm that “Get in touch with Gas & Novelities for gas connection”, and Gas & Novelities telling that they have not got any written instruction from Indian Oil for issuing new gas connection to me.

In this indistinct scenerio I have called to Sri D.K.Saha (State LPG Incharge of W.Bengal) he clearly stated me that new connection cannot be given as my village is out of distribution limit of Tarakeswar Dealer(though previously 2years back connection is given in my village). Also he informed me that solution given in complaint number 19329 is wrongly understood by them.

Please look into the matter and take necessary action in favour.
            Respected Sir,

Subject- COMPLAINT AGAINST ARIHANT INDANE GAS AGENCY INDORE.(Ring Road East Near Bengali Square Indore contact no[protected].

In Regards with the captioned subject matter of complaint against ARIHANT INDANE GAS AGENCY . Sir i had applied for new gas connection on

5th of Oct.2012 and Manager Mr. Sanjay received my all complete document and he said OK, we will call you when connection will start,

but i did not get any call by him side till 15 days . After i had called to him and said sir what about my new connection which i had applied

OK you can take it and come to office when i reached there than started formalities but meanwhile i asked Rs /Amount, he said its combo

package than i asked what is in this package, he said you will get GAS STOVE+ COOKER+ PIPE+ REGULATOR AND ONE GAS CYLINDER and

amount is above 5500/-, than i said but i need only Gas cylinder and other compulsory accessory, than he turned my connection file and said

you will have to take this, other wise it will take 1.5 to 2 month and inspection will happened than report will go to Bhopal office . Than i had

done complaint to DIST. SUPPLY CONTROLLER -[protected] than he talked and scold to him than agency manager Mr. Sanjay said ok come on

Monday and you can take it, but when i went on Monday than he got meet to his Agency owner Mr. Vivek jain and he beat the bushes but did

not come on point and said sir what is the problem in this package and may be you shall get late because you choose other way and showing

Netagiri .

How you do you know to DIST. SUPPLY CONTROLLER than i said i got his no. from media, than he said OK ... and may be you have to called

this no. (DIST. SUPPLY CONTROLLER) again and again . Than i have gone next day than no one is ready to talk nor given me

acknowledgement .

Than i had called to DIST. SUPPLY CONTROLLER but he is out of station and than talked to Mr. Tiwari in Dainik Bhasker he given me the no.

of Mr.Suraj kairo-[protected] and Mr. Riyaz -[protected] many time i had called 100 times over these two no. but no one picked my call and called to cutomer care[protected]

but not responsible response.

SO SIR I REQUEST YOU PLEASE HELP ME, YOUR ARE DOOR FOR ME WHICH I AM KNOCKING I FED UP WITH THIS EXERCISE .

CONSUMER-
            AMIT SHIVHARE
            INDORE
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Gas Stations

Vincent.P.D.

Ref.Consumer No.37290 Vincent.P.D. with Sabi Gas Supplies,4/22 3rd cross Street,Venkatesapuram Colony,Ayanavaram,Chennai,600023

I was on tour and I was not at home for six months.My family stayed with my sister-in -law.Now I am back in Chennai.I applied for Refill at M/s Sabi Gas Ayanavaram chennai.They asked lot of questions and asked me submit Original subscription voucher, ID proof etc...I submitted all the papers along with a request on 24/11/2009.They informed me that they would be sending a mechanic to my residence to check .Till date nobody turned out.I request you not harass consumers and request you to supply refill at the earliest.
              Vincent.P.D.
              17/2 Arihand garuda
              Door.no.411
              4th block,2nd floor
              Police manickam St
              Ayanavaram=Chennai-23
              Ph.[protected]

Indian Oil- Indane Gas — Delay In Supply

My customer no. is 28448 and Yedu Gas is the dealer in Ghaziabad who supplies us cylenders.
              For the past so many months his staff(Specially some women called Sushmita) have always tried
              not to give the booking number and tried to delay the delvery as much as possible.
              This time i had booked a cylender about 10 days back(again no booking no. was given) but till today morning it wasn't deliverred. When I called this morning, the same lady Sushmita informed that there
              was no booking. I got a shock of my life. On insisting today she gave my booking no.(6034) and told me
              that she was not sure that even after 5/6 days it will be deliverred.
              Will somebody take up the matter with Yed Gas agent? Please keep me informed.

Saurabh Bhargava
                Sir my consumer no is 39179. I receive my cylinders from Rajasthan rajya sahkari krey vikrey sangh ltd, Bhawani Singh road, Jaipur.
                Kindly take note that the delivery of the cylinders is highly erratic and every time i need a cylinder i have to ring up the delivery boy umpteen no of times before i get it. Almost every time i am told by the agency people that my receipt was released and given to the delivery boy a few days back. I fail to understand the reason for delay in delivery after the release of the receipt.
                Just today when i enquired about the status of the cylinder i was told that the cylinder had been delivered to me on 21/11. which is completely false, as it has not been delivered to me todate.I have already reported this anomaly to Mr Ravi Jain, the incharge of the said agency.
                I would like you to take note of this continued harrasment and ensure that this kind of harrasment of the consumers does not continue.
                Hoping for a quick and positve action from your side.
                Dr Saurabh Bhargava
                [protected], [protected]

Partha Kumar Chatterjee
                  We are very senior citizens and are unable to move out. My wife is a terminal patient of Parkinsons. We live in the quiet outskirts of Calcutta after retirement from Government service. Our gas distributor of Indane is Sonarpur Gas Service, (Prop: Sutapa Mondal), Haridhan Chakraborty Sarani, Sonarpur, 24 Parganas(S). My consumer no. is 2534. We face harrasment and humiliation from the gas distributer for a long time and often have to go without supply in spite of having double cylinders. The reasons are the rules of the distributor:
                  1. The bookings are not accepted on phone
                  2. A booking will be accepted physically at the distributors office only 21 days after last supply
                  3. Customer has to confirm the booking after 7 days of actual booking
                  4. Supply will not be made before 21 days of the booking

People who keep the delivery men pleased by heavy tipping and gifts are able to buy from them anytime without booking.
                  My questions are :
                  a) Are these official rules of IOC ? Then what are?
                  b) If not, how is the Distributor getting away with these self-styled harassment to customers?
                  c) Is the sales officer in-charge of IOC Mr.Ashis Bera unaware of these high-handed autocratic system followed by the Distributer? If not, he is failing in his duties.
                  e) Should we be denied proper supply because we are old and unable to visit the faraway dealer's office?
                  f) Can somebody of the esteemed company help and redress my grievances?
                  My telephone number is[protected].
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Indane Gas — Indane distributor supplying cylinders of IBP; not changing on request

rajneesh madhok
                    --- On Sun, 29/11/09, rajneesh madhok <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: rajneesh madhok...

kulvir singh hunjan
                    dear sir,
                    i was a customer which was earlier with Arun Gas but i think it is no more in service

now i am a customer of Avtar Flame Centre

how i can got my regulator be changed as Avtar Flame centre has refused me to change my
                    damaged regulator because its sr. no. is not on the voucher ( once earlier i have got changed from
                    Arun gas service) so its no can not be on the voucher.

in these 10 years i don't got my home delivery,can it be started and how it can be started
                    please guide me.

pl advise what should i do

kulvir singh hunjan

Shashi Kumari
                      On 14th NOVEMBER 2009, I had booked a cyllinder with M/S Jaishree Enterprises, Shekhpura, Bailey Road, PATNA, Code- 177137. My consumer number is P13979. Till date, the same is not delivered to me. When I went to the agency to enquire about it, the staff had not take proper response and behaviour is not good against me. I have lodge a complain on [protected] on 24th NOVEMBER 2009 AND COMPLAIN no. is - 27801. But supply not given even after repeated request till date.I feel sorry to inform you that neither the said dealer nor the Indian Oil Corporation giving any response to complain to solve the problam.

I would like to ask the said dealer and company through you:
                      1) That why they are always late in delivery?
                      2) What benefit they get by not entertaining the representative/coustomers' ?
                      3) Is there any time barred by the company to book the cylinder after getting the reffilled cylinder?
                      4) How many days gap in booking and delivery.

I request you to please intervene in the matter and solve the issue.
                      Thanking you,
                      Patna

Indane LPG — Not Delivery of Refill Cylender after reminder then reminder

I would like to ask the said dealer and company through you:
                      1) That why they are always late in delivery?
                      2) What benefit they get by not entertaining the representative/coustomers' ?
                      4) How many days gap in booking and delivery.

I request you to please intervene in the matter and solve the issue.
                      Thanking you,
                      Patna
                      I have booked my indian oil LPG gas cylender with chuhan gas service hoshiarpur against consumer number 14740 from dated 11/11/09 and have not recived even after so many reminders.all the time i get a reply that the house is locked and many time they dont attent the phone to .
                      thanking you ...
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Indane Gas — Corruption on cylinder distribution and mentallyeconomically harassment

Shailendra Kumar Mishra
                        I am Indane gas customer from Rewa (M.P.). Agency Name is “Rewa Gas Agency”. I booked my gas since last...

Sankar.R
                        I am a kerala state government employee and have a physical disability of sixty percent.I have a domestic Indane gas connection in the name of my father Sri.K.Ramachandran Nair,Ramachandra vilasom,Market road,Adur .Cusumer No is 2012 with Baby Gas Services ,Adur,Pathanamthitta Dt,Kerala state. Since functioning of Baby gas Services was stopped by Indane For about an year back ,the consumers under the agency was transferred to Poornima Indane Services,Parakode,Pathanamthitta Dt,Kerala state,Pin 691 554 .I have booked for the refil cylinder on 23.10.2009 with booking no:4586 of Poornima Indane Services but the same is not delivered till date (even after a month).They will not respond to telephone calls made by customer.Telephone Nummbers of Poornima gas agency are[protected],[protected],329295.So I personally went to the agency on 24.11.09 and the manager assured me to deliver the cylinder on 28.11.09 and not received the same till date.
                        I request necessary action may please be taken to issue the refill cylinder at the earliest by considering my disability.My mobile no is [protected].
                        Thankig you,
                        Your's sincerely
                        Sankar.R
                        Sirs,

I never get Domestic Gas Cylinder in time even after booking at your dealer in Jharkand, M/S DHALBHUM GAS SERVICE, Main Road, Ghatsila. The last few details is here below:-

Booking No. 2155 dt. 18.4.2009 :- Supplied on dt. 29.06.200
                        Booking No. 2778 dt. 28.6.2009 :- Supplied on dt. 29.7.2009.
                        Booking No. 2405 dt. 19.08.2009 :- Supplied on dt. 12.09.2009

Booking No. 2616 dt. 22.10.2009:- Supplied on dt. 05.11.2009
                        Booking No. 379 dt. 03.12.2009 :- NOT SUPPLY TILL DATE.

Devendra Kumar
                          Myself Dr Devendr Kumar from AGRA Booking number---GR1560 at Ganga Gas agency AGRA
                          Following Problems are observerd by me since last 10 months
                          He says no DBC available since last 10 months
                          2nd ---Gas QTY is very less for 5 members at my house only in 20-22 days Cylender becomes empty.
                          As per norms he is not Booking gas ...number of times try to dial his phone but they are not picking phone.
                          with in 10 days Deliver is adivisable by Agency but they takes more then one month even number of time and followup kept by me late.
                          Kindly look into the matter...most of the other cumsmers are also suffering for the same.

Dr Devendra Kumar
                          Ph-[protected]
                          I have been trying to call up the Shanti Gas agency for Indane located at Sadh Nagar (Mangla Puri-Palam) from Delhi, I just get it on a busy tone. While having tried for many days.

However nobody bothers to pick up and answer the phone for booking. This is the only source that we are able to do the booking and I have been doing this everyday from the past ONE MONTH.

We have been facing a lot of problem with this gas agency as this is a regular problem with them whenever gas booking is needed. I will request the Indane gas management higher authorities to please look into the matter and kindly change this agency as this is totally incompetent to provide services to gas users.

nagesha
                            COMPLAINT AGAINST SRI GANESH GAS AGENCY, MANGALORE
                            14-1-35/1, MEDICARE CENTRE BUILDING,MANGALORE,Karnataka

I am Nagesha, my consumer No.10073.
                            I would like to bring to your notice that for the last several months, the supply of refills is very irregular. One we receive the refill we have to wait for 21 days to book again although the other cylinder is empty. The supply takes place 15 days from the date of booking which means 36 days from the date of supply, where as the cylinder lasts only 30 days. Though we have 2 cylinders, the other one is always empty, because of the procedure followed by Ganesh gas agency, Mangalore. I would like to know the following:

Whether is there any rule of 21 days for booking the refill.
                            And 15 days for delivery of refill is it justified?

Awaiting youreply

NAGESHA
                            Consumer No.14851.K R Agency, Neyyattinkara, Trivandrum.Refilled cylinder has not yet been issued so far.Urgent, pls do the needeful. Thanking you.

laxman agrawal
                              dear sir,
                              i have booked my cylinder on[protected] on girraj gas sewa goverdhan dist. mathura.it is not deliverd.i am facing a lots of problem. they are telling it will come todey & tommarawbut nothing happing. my consumar no. is -G3289.

LAXMAN AGRAWAL

cylinder cum burner — not functioning

I have purchased 1 nos small cylender cum burner 'perfect model wide cash momo no. 3530 dt 21.7.09 From Ms POONAM HOME APPLIANCES , Op S.B.I Bazar Branch ,Dhobinala Ploice Point, Dimapur 797112 Nagaland Ph no.[protected] for Rs 1400.00 with warnty 1 year.After using the equipment for 8 to 10 days, the burner stoped functioning. though i have taken the product to the dealer for contuniously for 3 / 4 times, they could not rectify the equpment. in between, the orginal quantum of gas in the cylender was finshed and i was made to fill the same by paying and exorbitant amount of Rs 300 insted of Rs 60. The newly filled gas also got exhausted during their tasting/repearing the cylender cum burner.

As I having put to many troubles and I could not enjoy the benefit of the product, I requisted the dealet for replacement or for refund of the money I spend, for which the shop keepar refuised .

It is their for requisted that the Dealer may be asked to refund my money along with compensation for the gas and the troubles I have been subjected to.

on 2179 I have purchased one nos Perfect Brand Small Gas Cylinder 2 kg Cum burner cliz vide Bill no.3530 dt 2179 for Rs 1400. from Mr Poonam Home Appliances OPP SBI Bazar Branch Dhobinala Police Point, Dimapur 797112 Nagaland Ph no.[protected].
                              The product gave me service for 8 to 10 Days after that, The Burner stopped functioning .I took the product to the Dealer for Repairing he repaired and gave me back However when I tested the product at home, It did not functioning. The burner Produced very Dim flame which was not satisfied for the efficient functioning then I took back the product again to the shop keeper who have again repaired and gave me back .How ever the burner was giving flame at a very low levels which was not enough for any kind of cooking in the similar manner I have had to rush to the Dealer for repair for two more times. In the mean while the Gas inside the cylinder got exhausted during the above repair works. When I got fed up with the unsatisfied service of the product, I have requested for replacement with a fresh product or complete Refund of money I have paid to him . However the Dealer denied the same. It is requested that the consumer form take necessary action so that I am compensated for the cost of Rs 1400. and for the troubles I have had to go through at on early date.

Kunal Vij

My Indane Gas Distributor - Flame Center (South Patel Nagar) delivered a gas cylinder at my residence yesterday afternoon. The delivery boy inspected the cylinder and said it is OK. After 3-4 yrs, I discovered that the cylinder was leaking, since foul smell was coming. So I immediately called up Flame Center and requested them to send someone for inspection. However, to my surprise, the executive who came this time, also didn’t notice any leakage and said it’s OK. After he left, I tried checking it myself by putting few drops of water on the brass knuckle and leakage was clearly visible in the form of bubbles. Straight away, I called up the Emergency Cell Service and got my complaint registered. I was told that my cylinder will be replaced by 9 AM in the morning. But, no one turned up till 10:30 AM, and finally after calling several times again in the morning, it got it replaced around 11:00 AM.

Please take some action against my distributor – FLAME CENTER (South Patel Nagar) regarding the carelessness (i.e. first delivering a leaked cylinder and then not able to catch the leakage even after checking it twice) and delayed response (i.e. for not attending complaint as a first thing next morning) shown on his part.

Recently Discussed

1 days ago
                                  Indane Gas
                                  i'm not ordering lpg gas still I am getting order messages
                                  1 days ago
                                  Indane Gas
                                  Refund not credited in bank account
                                  5 days ago
                                  Indane Gas
                                  Refund of money in my bank account.
                                  6 days ago