Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1379)

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Capt K K Chandnani
My Indane gas distributpr is Sudheendra Indane Gas Agency whose service is very poor and Indian Oil Corp needs to put things right or suspend his agency. The public is being taken for a ransom. IOC customer relations are you listening?? Customers like us have to literally beg for a refil cylinder??
My Consumer No:15827
My Father's Consumer No:6536

My Indane gas distributpr is MAPOSEE Indane Gas Agency IN TONDAIRPET , CHENNAI-81.

whose service is very poor and not even picking up the call,if v come in person and ask them,the respond toward's the customer is very bad.

The person is sitting their is asking as to give complaint and do what you can.

SERIAL Card No:4125666
SV NO:1685319
My Father's Consumer No:PG40735

My Indane gas distributpr is PUNIT Indane Gas Agency IN ROHINI SECTOR16, delhi-85.

whose service is very poor and not even picking up the call or many times of engage the phone, if v come in person and ask them, the respond toward's the customer is very bad.

The person is sitting their is asking as to give complaint and do what you can.

Intention of this Complaint is to rectify the mistake and to give good customer service to public.
this is not myself complaint all the members of this agency is very disturb. please take a action.
Sir/Madam, my consumer no. 21483, my dealer for LPG cylinder is M/s Bindu Shakti Gas Service, Hyderabad, has refused to book the cylinder from past two months, they are speaking on the phone very ir-respectable manner.

From the past two months they were accepting the phone call for gas booking, now they are creating problems and asking document details which we normally do not carry to the work place or office. This cause lot of inconvenience for us in furnishing the details. Hence I request the authorities to look in the matter and resolve the situation at the earliest.
How long the customer will sufer.

I am residing in Swadeshi, Sodepur and having Indane gas Cylinder. When I book cylinder every month Abhijit Enterprise gas Agency, G.T.Road, 24 Paraganas, Khardaha (Ph:25533455,[protected] is not deliverying Gas in time. I need to call minimum 3 times to get delivery of Gas.
For example I have booked a cylinder 22nd of September...but still date no luck of getting the cylinder. I have a small baby at home but who cares.

Please take immediate action on this issue.
Puneet Gas Service is providing worst service i n the field of gas supply. Every time I receives leaked cylinder and the same has been replaced after repeated requests. Today i.e. on 29-01-09 nobody is picking up the phone. My C.No. is 24049 and I have booked for cylinder on 21-01-09 and till date they had not delevered the cylinder. At the time of booking they said they there is a back log of 4-5 days. Kindly do something

jagdish
    [protected] booking date but cylinder is not delivered.agency name: trimurti gas service vikas puri

cosumer number: 11201

add. house no. 49 nilothi village nangloi -41

ph. no. [protected], 64578046

Amritsar Gas Service, Dilawari Street Amritsar — Non delivery of gas cyclinder after 7 days of booking

I have booked my gas cyclinder wih the agency on 7 Dec 2007 and even today i.e. 13.12.2007 no cyclinder has been delivered to me. The agency is also in the habit not to attend the phone i.e.[protected]. Generally they put the handset off and if by mistake bell rings, no body attend the phone upto 3PM daily.
    i am Indane Consumer who got the connection on
    near Hanuman Madir dumdum kolkata
    Distributor hv problem create to people u know that ? 60% percent Gas hv many hotel and black market.
    Misusing the gas

Distributor of supply the gas cylienders (illegially) at 282 Hauz Rani, Ground Floor shop.
    i am a consumer holder no. 23932 at surendranagar, gujarat and the name of distributor is "TAPASVI INDIAN" has been booked for refilling my empty cylinder on 30.12.2007 over telephone,now i was called on 04.01.2008 for asking the delivary status then they tell us that your booking will entry on 05.01.2008 due to my last delivary has not been over the 20days. then after when i called them,they are always commitment to be delivered your cylinder within a day or 2 days. today 18.01.2008 i was requested to booked my gas cylider refilling in my blue book then they are denaied to entry my request in the blue book. they tell me to note your request no in your blue book. my request no is 87220. sir, / madam please look into this mater and co-operate me .
    I am Indane Consumer who got the connection in the year
    2004-05. Initially i got only one cylinder at the time of registration. Since then I have been waiting to book another spare cylinder. But to my surprise everytime I go to the office they say it takes another 6 months. I dont know when that 6 months will end up because its been 4 years I am waiting to book for another cylinder.

My Agency: Kalpana Gas Agency, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
    My A/c Id: 49060
    I am Indane Consumer who got the connection in the year
    2006. Initially i got only one cylinder at the time of registration. Since then I have been waiting to book another spare cylinder. But to my surprise everytime I call to the office at[protected], they say you will get the cylinder next month. I dont know when that month will end up because its been 03 years I am waiting to book for another cylinder.
    Distributer's Name : Amritsar Gas Service
    A/c Code No. : 42/01/0953
    Dilawari street, Putlighad, Amritsar
    Contact No. : [protected], 2400440

My Customer No. : A14119
    My Address : 34-A, Rani Ka Bagh, Amritsar
    Respected sir.

I am an indane Gas Consumer (No.02869) . From the beginning to till date I am experiencing very bad service from your agency in my locality. Their full address is given below:
    SONARPUR GAS SERVICE (HARIDHAN CHAKRABORTY SARANI, P.O.SONARPUR, SOUTH 24 PARGANAS, CODE# 99192089/ PH#[protected]/24344232. The main problem is they are supplying gas cylinder with unnecessary delay and not at any specific time or date or even week. The main deliveryman namedMr.UTPAL MONDAL is very arrogant and harsh in his behavior towards the consumers. Not only he also demand Extra money .And also selling cooking gas in black rate. Many of the consumers of our area compulsory to purchase gas in black rate.
    A person can purchase gas in black rate unlimited time .Deliveryman named Mr.UTPAL MONDAL selling cooking gas in black rate for HOTEL, CAR & OTHER COMERCIAL ACTIVITY, also he taking support wide ill eagle gangster's.
    Sir kindly see this matter . and take necessary step.

Thanking you,
    Chabi Sen (consumer no.02869)
    Address. C/o. Krishna pada Sen, natunpally. sonarpur.
    E-mail address:[protected]@gmail.com.
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Indane Gas / Passi Gas Service, Meerut — delay in refilling gas cylinder [Resolved]

SUDHA NARULA
      I HAVE A GAS CONNECTION BEARING NO. P-4552, THROUGH PASSI GAS SERVICE , MEERUT, I GOT THE BOOKING DONE ON 10/12/2007, BUT...

manoj menon
      I am Manoj menon, having a gas connection with Delhi's Roop Gas Agency Mayur Vihar Phase -3 , Delhi, not only me lot of my neighbours having similar problem what I am facing. The problems are the agency is that they never pick any phone calls, and some times it found that the phones they hang up, and as the result it is remains enegaged . The other mager problem faced they deliver 5-6 kg less gas most of the time, if we ask they say they don't have a instrument to mesaure the weight. Most of the time ladies are at home and they cheat them with diffrent tricks. eg, I booked a gas after lots of struggle, when I reached the agency around 12.40 pm they were already closed the agency for lunch, even as the board out side the agency says the lunch time is 1pm to 2 pm. I got the gas after 4-5 days then the man who some how convenced my wife that the gas is full. Today morning when the gas got finished and about to change the cylinder I flet the gas is less and I checked it. The gas is 5-6 kg less then it is pupposed to be. This is not a small issue lot of people facing similar problem like this.

Indian oil corporation — Trouble Facing with Agency

I am a customer of this agency since 2005. Recently the M/s Yeshawini agency has handed over my membership to another agency called Benaka Agency which is very far from my residence WITHOUT ANY INTIMATION. After making several calls, I VISITED to Yeshawini Agency they told that my agency was transferred to Benaka agency. When I VISITED the Benaka agency they told that my area will not come under their jurisdiction and it will cover under M/s Yeshawini Agency's jurisdiction.

And they asked me to bring my documents to transfer my agency to Yeshawini agency. Again i VISITED to Benaka Agencies, they've given me transfer slip to Yeshawini Agency.

When i VISITED to Yeshawini Agencies again they told that you have to bring all your old documents like residence proof and other details.

When i asked M/s Yeshawini agency why you have transferd to another agency they were very rudely giving answer that this is like this only. goto hell like...

Why should I hear all these things without my mistake and because of their mistake i bound to make 5 trips to all these agencies. For every visit to this office i need to put leave to my office because general office timings and agency office timings are same. If any responsible person from IOC seen this message they may respond please (i hope IOC is an responsible organization). Lets imagine that both of your cylinders are empty and no GAS in your house and this Agency people are troubling you like this... (this is my situation)
      Dear sirs,
      It is very difficult for a common housewife to book the LPG to their dealer and get the supply without reminders.Although it is also difficult to replace the leakage cylinder even after reminders and still pending where is 48 hours has been passed.Even consumer is not knowing that who is the dealer/proprietor of the agency.
      My dealer name is M/S suncity Indane, 11thChopasni Road, Jodhpur and my con.no.is 8746.

Will IOC authority will look into the matter?

Indane LPG Gas — Undue delay in supply [Resolved]

ashok
        i'm a customer of indane gas agency from krishnagiri district tamilnadu. there's a big chaos here for the cooking...

tvsrravi
        Sirs

I have booked a cylinder (Refil) on 7th december, they said that the refil will reach you with in three days. after one week again called and informed the same, but they told that not booked, and again booked and informed that will send with in two days, but till date they have not supplied (22.12.2007). Last month also they did like this booked on 6th and supplied on 20th. which affects our normal life. for the past two days we are begging each and everybody for cylinder.

My consumer Number is :28495 - Madurai - Pandian Gas

Will you please intervene and resolve the peranial issue once for all.

R.Ravi
        Dy.Manager
        T V Sundram Iyengar & Sons Ltd.,
        211,South Veli Street Madurai.

12, EB Colony - Senthil Nagar

Fateh chand

p.s. we still await your response

Indane Gas — delay in cylinder delivery,not give receipts [Resolved]

dhanaraj rao a.s.
          Im an Indane LPG gas consumer ( No. 41288),with Ambika gas agency, coimbatore.I had booked a refnill cylinder...

K. SRI RANGA SAI GUPTA

We are having LPG connection Consumer No: 22214 with The Park Town Co-operative Wholesale Stores Ltd.,(Indane Gas Section) 1 & 2, Davidson Street, Chennai 600 001. We are getting the supply regularly from the distributor. Only for the past four months, the dely. date is switched from around 15th to 24th, 26th and 29th day of the month.

Now on 12.12.07 we have booked for the cylinder. They have told me that you will get within a week. But on 19.12.07, we have informed them we have not received. Then they are telling we have not booked on 12.12.07 and insists that you have to show your Ration card. So on 20.12.07 we have shown the Ration card and then only they have booked and they are telling - you will get the supply within a weeks time. Now the delivery date will go to the end of the month. Our humble request is to maintain the delivery date of ours, please inform them that the supply should be given to us immediately and do the needful.

Expecting good co-operationand feed back to my email id [protected]@yahoo.co.in.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
          K. Sri Ranga Sai Gupta.
          S/O K. Amruthavalli Thayaramma.
          Sir

I have booked a cylinder (Refil) on 19th december, they said that the refil will reach you with in three days. after one week again called and informed the same, but they told that not booked, and again booked and informed that will send with in two days, but till date they have not supplied (22.12.2007). which affects our normal life. for the past two days we are begging each and everybody for cylinder.

My consumer Number is :32133 - Mukund Gas
          Bharkat pura,hyd,phone no.040:27566343
          Will you please intervene and resolve the peranial issue once for all.

K.Srinivas Rao

Name of distributor : Abhijit Enterprises
            ...

lalkvinod74
            dear sir
            I am a cosumer of indane gas M/S vijay gas rourkela consumer no. is V11361.Presently due to some reason they have transferred my gas to other agency M/S gruhasobha indane gas service.but when I went to gruha sobha agency.they told me that they will subscribe my transfer in jan 2008 onward, due to some technical problem.since TTV is valid for one month .what i will do. besides this how and from where i will refill my cy7linder

lindane — transfer of gas connection from father to daughter

Sir i am using indane gas for the past 10 yrs which is in the name of my father. Now i want that to be transferred to my name. So please guide me what should be done for this and the procedures to get it done.

ramash
            Transfer of gas connection from father to daughter...
            Dear concern,
            I am using indane gas for the past 7 yrs which is in the name of my father. Now i want that to be transferred to my name. So please guide me what should be done for this and the procedures to get it done.

Beena negi

Indane Gas — HARRASMENT BY NATRAJ ENTERPRISES [Resolved]

VICTOR DCRUZ
              WE HAVE AN INDANE CONNECTION FROM NATRAJ ENTERPRISES, YELANKHA, IN THE NAME OF MY WIFE, EVERY TIME WE BOOK A CYLINDER THERE...

Indane Gas — Poor service! [Resolved]

manoharan.r.s
              yes i agree with the comments.
              iam acustomer of shree chella gas agency , selaiyur, chennai.
              my consumer no....

Indane Cooking Gas — delay in refill supply [Resolved]

S,K.Jagdhari
              Consumer No.-36062
              Refill cylinder booked on 11th or 12th December 2007
              No booking No. given at the time of...

Pradeep Banerjee
              I have recently transferred from Coorg. I have a connection of Indane gas. Please let me know the address of Indane gas distributor so that I can take the connection. Nobody over here dont know the address of the Distributor.

Pradeep banerjee
              all cont no not responding distribusor cod 175390 costamer no 22288 pl refil my gas take

Kartar S.Poonia
                I have single LPG cylinder & have booked gas on 07 dec,2007 by booking no 4050 but LPG is not delivered till 15 Dec,2007.The phone number are always busy and keep ringing.No proper responce from them.
                Kindly let me know what to do for my rights and get rid from every timing long waiting for booking on phone and tha waiting for delayed delivery from Asal Durg Gas Agency,Jaipur.
                Kartar S.Poonia
                Consumer No.59409 Indane
                Mob:[protected]

Shishir Singh
                  I have gas connection from M/s Agnihotri Gas services, Sector 29, Noida (Ph:[protected]. The services of this agency is very poor. Following complaints may be noted
                  1. The distributors gives half filled gas cylindrs
                  2. The gas gets over in 10 days and the distributor resfuses to give gas before 15 days
                  3. The phone numbers are always busy and the courteousness of the people picking up the phone is poor.
                  Poor service by M/s mahindra indane nagod distt satna mp
                  I have gas connection from M/s mahindra indane nagod distt satna mp, The services of this agency is very poor. Following complaints may be noted

2. The gas gets over in 15 days and the distributor resfuses to give gas before 20-25 days

Indane Gas — less weight of cylinder [Resolved]

sumita Das
                    Dear Sir/madam,

This is to inform you that I am a regular customer of yours,...

himanshu khurana
                    dear sir,

I would like to take an autorisation of indane gas..............plz contact me by doing email........
                    Dear sir
                    This is for the complain for Dixit gas agency.Khicharipur delhi 110091.Details are on 30 jan 2008 I book consumer gas to dixit gas agency after 4 days they provide gas to me . The total weight of gas was 28 kgs. I refuge to receive gas. This is not first time always they do like this and always i complain to that people but they puple are to useless that till date they nither deliver gas to me nor they are doing need full. this is common word for that people that today gas will provide....
                    This in propriter cell no. +91-[protected] but he never receive call about gas.Thats why I finaly deceided to complain to indian oil .
                    I hope better support from you . kindle inform me what action was taken on my email .
                    This is my detail

Kishan lal
                    B-18. Gali No.2 west Vinod nagar Delhi-92
                    Consumer No. 36678
                    Mobile No. [protected]
                    Yadu Gas Agency Sahibabad Ghaziabd giving less gas...Pls take immidiate action against them...
                    today when they deliver cylinder at my home 1377/3 Vasundhara Ghaziabad they give less gas and broken the cylinder seal also sothat i can't take any action against them.My mother was at home she doesn't know about this thing.
                    CONSUMER NO. 25714 /DEE PEE ENTERPRISES, GRFEEN PARK MAIN, NEW DELHI

FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS I HAVE NOTICED THAT LPG CYLINDER SUPPLIED TO ME BY THE DELIVERYMAN OF THE ABOVE ORGANISATION IS UNDER WEIGHT BY 2 TO 3 KG. WHEN I OBJECT TO THE DELIVERYMAN, HE REPLACES THE CYLINDER WITH CORRECT WEIGHT CKYLINDE AFTER PLACING BASELESS ARGUMENTS AND EXCUSES AND PUT ALL THE BLAME ON THE DEALER. TODAY (6.4.2009) THE DELIVERYMAN BROUGHT THE CYLINDER WHICH WAS 3 KG LESS BY WEIGHT. ALL THE 3 CLINDERS HE WAS CARRYING WERE UNDERWEGHT. WHEN I OBJECTED HE TOOK AWAY THE DELIVERY VOUCHER AND RETURNED WITHOUT DELIVERY OF CYLINDER. I REQKUEST YOU KINDLY TAKE ACTION AGAINST THE DELIVERYMAN FOR CHEATING THE CUSTOMERS AND BRING BAD NAME TO THE AGENCY.
                    REGARDS,
                    SN DARGAN (SR. CITIZEN)

aghat61

I am from Jalgaon, Maharashtra. I have problem with gas regulater. I made call at M/s. Mohit Gas, Jalgaon at Ambedkar Market office in city office regarding regulater then office assistant give me another phone number for contact. After that I call that no. then there was lady she told me to bring original receipt. with 25 Rs. for replacement charges and come to there godown which is far from Jalgaon city.

My complaint is that Is the gas agency have office at Jalgaon city why they cannot give replacement faclity at city office and same from occured when booking a gas cylender means a customer have call 2 times.

ATUL G. GHATMALE, GUT NO. 101/2, P.NO. 1-B, MUNDADA NAGAR, JALGAON 425002
                      I am posted complaint on [protected] to consumer forum. Whether consumer forum taking any action regarding my complaint.