Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

LPG supplier Consumer No 4659 issued by M/s. KRISHNA GAS SERVICES at Kozhinjampara / Nattukal issues LPG cylinders without...

i have one indian gas connection by our distributor is NAIK NIMBALKAR ENTERPRISES at last four years.now resently he sayes me your account is locked and he demand some document last month i was gave document but they did not reply me any.
again he require documents.so please solve my problem.my name is SHIVAJI KASHID.
Aug 13, 2020

My Regular booking office is at Jayadeva Hospital junction of Indane Gas Agency.
    When I called on to the number 26585088, I was surprised to know that my account has been transferred to another agency at Hulimavu. Why no intimation to us (Consumer) by any means?.
    After talking to the new agency[protected] Mr. Mohan denies the delivery of the gas cylender saying that, after 6 months of previous booking, the gas account will be deactivated. Asked us to personally visit along with regulators, ID proof, gas bill etc.
    Why this torchure to the consumer?
    Why should my account be deactivate?
    Why no communication before deactivation?
    When I have additional cylender, and less usage of gas as both us are working, why should I submit a letter that I was out of station? I was very well present all through the year in the same house???????
    I cant afford to take a leave from my workplace at this time for resolving this issue.

Need a justification from concerned authority.
    Aug 13, 2020

I visited my nearest gas agency for getting a new gas connection. The distributer is asking for ration...

Respected Sir,
      I have booked a gas cylinder on 28/07/2010 with M/s. PRADEEP INDANE SERVICES,Thalayolaparambu,Kottayam(dist),Kerala.My consumer number is 3984. 45 days has elapsed since i booked for the gas cylinder.Black marketting of gas cylinder is one of the reason for this delay.Kindly take necessary steps to prevent this.Without cylinder we can't pass a day.Please try to understand our difficulties and urgency.Looking forward for a fast action.
      Thanking You,
      AUGUSTINE JOSEPH
      Mob: [protected]
      Aug 13, 2020

Here is Indane Gas Agency name&address 'Kebal Gas Services,434/2,Arya Nagar,Jagadhri Roa ,Ambala Cant(Haryana)

is not liable agency.

1.They have single land line connection.They generally don't picup the phone.

2.They mostly keep the receiver off the set so that consumers could not contact them

3.However the phone is picked,first of all they don't entertain the customer request before passing 21days of last delivery.If we request to book the gas for the date after passing 21 days they deny it clearly.They simply say your booking will be entertained when you call after 21 days.

4.Again we face the problem to reach them after 21 days as per their habit to keep busy the phone.However as lottery, phone is picked after 30 or 35 days of passing the last delivery.They book the no.and simply says that the gas will be delivered 15 days

5.Finally the gas delivery is made after 45 days of last delivery

6.You can check history of my connection No.' K-21809 '

Anil Kr Sahu
        Logistic Incharge(Haryana Circle)
        TTSL Project
        Nokia Siemens Network Pvt Ltd.

Dear Sir/Madem

I have a LPG with two cylinder connection to my house from Indane Gas agency for more than 10 years. The Consumer number is 33389. The gas agency is "Devagangha"

The gas agenncy do not book for next cylinder with in one month from the date of delivery of the cylinder. The delivery is taking place only after a minimum of 7 days and some times 10 days after booking.So effectively it takes about 37 to 40 days between two cylinders.

But the GAS gets over with-in 30 days for us. We are 5 persons in the house and we use Cylinder for water heating for drinking apart from three times cooking. so every time we are running short of the GAS.

So, what is the use of having second cylinder. How to get my second cylinder refilled. Further the booking persons do not respond and many times does not say the booking number or forget to register the booking as per his/her convenience.

Kindly help me in this regard. ( getting the second cylinder re-filled,method of tracking the booking and boo the irresponsible booking agent)
          Aug 13, 2020

I have met difficulties several time to get my LPG gas cylinder from Indane Gas Agency Payyoli after long wait booking. My consumer No 6347 .
            This time evenI have booked on 18/08/2010, still I not got it. I have faced lot of sufferings from the days of Ramzan fast and Eid Day.
            Meanwhile I undertood agency's manipulations that so many sylinders have been provided overtaking my booking or without booking .
            So request you to take action against the agency for consumer benifit.
            thanking you,
            Abdul Wahab K P
            Aug 13, 2020

I have been tranferred from GUrgaon to Panchkula and working in a MNC.

I applied for gas connection(transfer) in your outlet-Satyam Gas Service-Sector-9,panchkula.I visited the outlet atleast five times and returned bare handed getting one or the other reason of not issunig the connection.

First time-no stationery,Second time -time is over-(visited -4pm),third time-rent agreement original required,fourth time-lunch time -come after 3pm.

The overall experience was so bad that i was deciding to surrender the connection of Indane.But searching further got details of your outlet in Sector -17 , wherein the entire exercise of 4 visits without a connection was addressed and got connection in minutes and was really well attended.

I personally request to take the matter with Satyam Gas Service ,so that they should improve on their customer handling and also precious time of working executives like me is not wasted by ill mannered staff in future.

Do drop a confirmation of discussion in my mail id.

rgds,
              prashant
              [protected]@rediffmail.com
              R/SIR,
              I AM INDANE COSTOMER WITH COS NO-JG9633 INDRI DISTT KARNAL(HARYANA)
              I BOOKED SECOND SELENDER ON MY CONECTION ON 2/11/11 DISTRIBUTER (JEET GAS AGENCY INDRI) CALLED ME ON 11/12/11 FOR SECOND CYLENDER BUT ON THAT DAY HE AGAIN CALLED ME TO COME ON 20/12/11 I WENT THERE TO RECIEVE MY CYLENDER BUT TODAY DISTRIBUTER AGAIN HRASSED ME AND CALLED ME ON 02/01/2012 WHICH IS AGAINST CORP.AGREMENT WITH DISTRIBUTOR (FORM MS50) SO TELL ME WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO GET SECOND CYLINDER ON MY CONNECTION WHAT NECESSARILY ACTION WILL BE TAKEN BY THE CORP.ON THIS DIST. IT IS ALSO NECESSARILY FOR A CUSTOMER HAVING ONE CYLINDER BECAUSE THIS DIST. HARRASED THE CUSTOMER FOR NOT MATCHING THE SR.NO ON CYLINDER SO TAKE NECESSARILY ACTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND MAIL ME THE ACTION REPORT TAKEN BY THE CORPORATION ON THIS DISTRIBUTOR

WITH REGARDS :-

[protected]@gmail.com

[protected], [protected]
              My name is Puneet Sabash Baxla and I am a resident of KAPS Township, Anumala, Th: Vyara, Dist Tapi Gujarat. The behavior of the gas agency has been improper in the Township. I had applied for a new gas connection 2.5 months back but even now when the company has approves issuing of new gas cylinders the agency is not giving a new gas connection despite all relevant documents and making me run from pillar to post. They ask me to come every day committing to give the connection but fail to comply. The behvaior of the agency i is bad and full of excuses. The problem is not just mine the agency doesn't even handle the regular customer in a proper manner. They act as if they are doing some sort of charity to customer.. It is disgraceful on the company's part to not treat a customer properly. The persons sitting at the counter are taking me for a ride.Something must be done to get their act straight.

cust no. R 18977

name of the dealer: ABHIMANYU INDANE, shop no.3, aryan tower, opp bawarchi restaurent, ahmedpur, mandideep road, bhopal.
                ( ph no.[protected], 3294150, 2689190)
                (indane gas prop. no. : [protected])

name: K.C.MOHAN

MOB: [protected]

NATURE OF COMPLAINT: not taking the bookin for LPG and no response/answering phone calls , trying to contact continously from 08 sept-10 all telephone lines working properly, even prop. not bothered to answer the calls on his personnel mobile.
                sir
                auto gas house par mene t v summit kya h 21/03/2012 ko diya gaya h
                Name :- nemi yadav
                raisen se Transfer to bhopal karwaya h kripya auto house se mujhe transfer agesnse

thanks sir

My customer no. is 11317 and our connection is with Sunder Shyam Enterprises, A-1/B-20, DDA Market, Janak Puri, New Delhi-58. I have been booking for gas cylinder for the last 25 days but there is no supply till date. I have also made a complaint but no action have been taken and the supplier delivers cylinder with less amount of LPG. so this is my humble request please take some necessary action so that we should not face such problem in future. I will be highly obliged. Thanking you.

Gas booked on 14 Aug, 10 and booking no.
                  ADDRESS: E-219 VISHWASH PARK, UTTAM NAGAR NEW DELHI -59
                  PH. O. [protected]

Sunder Shyam Enterprises(Indane gas) — Delay of Gas cylinder Delivery

Dear sir
                  I booked my gas on 3.9.2009 on the time fo booking they said cylinder will deliver in 1 week but gas cylinder not delivered till 24.9.2009 .
                  customer of =SUNDER SHYAM ENTERPRISES
                  A-1/B-20, DDA marker janak puri new delhi 110059
                  consumer id =27202
                  contact no. [protected]

INDANE LPG gas cylinder supplied recently are of less weight. Previously it would continue about 30 days but recently, it is seen that it finishes 15 to 24 days though there is no additional uses of the cylinders.
                    is there any check for this audacity?

M Basu
                    489/1 Dumdum Park
                    Kol-700 055
                    [protected]@gmail.com

Indane LPG — less supply

I am naresh kumar singh working as a catering assistance at JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA, FAROUR, TEH-KHAMANON, DIS-FATEHGARH SAHIB, PUNJAB.This school provide free education including fooding and lodging to students.LPG supply for school mess is from M/S CHEEMA, BASSI PATHANA, FATEHGARH SAHIB.For last eight years supply was good but for last four months they are supplying 60 cylinders instead of 150.So school is facing big crisis which is affecting poor students altimately. As this school is running under HRD ministry, I complaint to DC of fatehgarh sahib as well as AREA SALES MANAGER of chandigarh. But no action has been taken against irregular and less supply. I therefore request you to look on the matter.

Indane / LPG — Supply of less LPG in cylinder

My consumer no. is B4740 and my gas connection is with BHEL Gas, Ranipur, Hardwar. These days we are being supplied lass gas in the cylinder. Last time in Feb'08 it was 4 Kg less gas in the cylinder.
                    Please help in resolving this short supply of gas.

indane/ lpg gas — non supply of 2nd cylinder

Swarn Jyoti Complex
                    Central Excise Colony
                    New Rani Kuder
                    Kadma-831005

I have applied for 2nd new gas cylinder on 14.05.2008 to the Agarwal Gas Ageny, Kadma Market, Kadma, Jamshedpur-831005. On enquiry the said dealer has told me that the permission has not been received from IOCL Main Office. Due to non supply of 2nd cylinder I have to face a lot problems like exhaust of gas before supply of next gas cylinder and non booking of gas before exhaust of previous cylinder.

Therefore, you are requested to look into the matter for the suuply of 2nd cylinder immediately on priority basis.

Indane Gas — CYLINDER SUPPLIED WITH LESS GAS

i am a consumer in indane gas with sona enterprise, masoodpur vasant kunj, new delhi-70, my connection no 34956, i was supplied cylinder in which 5 kg gas is short

Indane Gas — Less weight of Gas Cylinder

I am customer of Arjun Gas, Munirka, Customer no: 5289, Today cylinder was delivered, which was sealed but the weight was 5kg less frm what it should have been.

This is for your information and necessary action.

Please revert back urgently.

I am A K Tiwari (Ex-Serviceman) resident of 4/1527 Nirvan Akhada, Nawabwadi...
                      My name is Alok Singh s/o Ram Dular Singh, I am indane gas customer, but found the indane gas very difficultly,...
                      i m a LPG Indane gas customer with m/s Ambesh gas service 17-18 Shopping center,Alkapuri,Alwar.my customer...
                      dear sir,
                      in the above reference i have to say that i have applied for new gas connection last year...

TO
                      GENERAL MANAGER
                      INDIAN OIL GAS
                      KOLKATA

DEAR SIR

I HAVE RECEIVED A NEW CONNECTION CALL LETTER ON[protected]. THE MAIN PROBLEM IS AS I HAVE AN OVEN WHICH IS GIFTED BY MY SISTER, BUT YOUR GAS AGENCY (DUM DUM GAS SUPPLY AGENCY) DENY TO GIVE ME ANY NEW CONNECTION WITHOUT TAKING ANY OVEN FROM THEM.

SIR, I AM NOT ECONOMICALLY SOUND.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT FROM THIS SITUATION. REGARDS

Area Maneger
                      Indian Oil Gas
                      Jaipur(Raj.)

DEAR SIR

I HAVE RECEIVED A CALL ON[protected]. THE MAIN PROBLEM IS AS I HAVE AN GAS-STOVE Allready, BUT YOUR GAS AGENCY (PRIYANKA GAS AGENCY Hindaun Code No.[protected] GIVING ME FORCE FULLY ANOTHER GAS-STOVE WHICH IS OF Rs.5275=00 SIR, I AM NOT ECONOMICALLY SOUND.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT FROM THIS SITUATION. REGARDS
                      MY MAIL ID- [protected]@rediffmail.com

Mukesh Kumar Gera
                      Bayana Road, Hindaun City
                      Mob.[protected]

I am working in shipping, exactly on gas tankers. As of day, gas is in surplus and there are no buyers worldwide to pick up...

There was a leakage in my indane gas cylinder.when I dialled my dealerTRILOKS GAS SERVICE-PH[protected]THERE WAS NO PROPER RESPONSE-I PERSONALLY WENT AND REQUESTED.AFTER THREE HOURS ONE MECHANIC TURNED UP.HE REMOVED A SMALL RUBBER VALVE FROM MY GOOD REFILL CYLINDR AND PROVIDED IN THE LEAKING ONE.THE LEAKING ONE HAS BECOME ALRIGHT AND HE SAID EVERY THING IS OK AND GOT MY SIGNATURE AGAINST COMPLAINT NO 73.
                        AS SOON AS HE LEFT,THE CYLINDER FROM WHICH HE REMOVED THE VALVE STARTED LEAKING&KITCHEN IS FULL OF INDANE SMELL.WE ARE GOING ON DIALLING THE DEALER BUT WITHOUT ANY RESPONSE.WE TRIED TO CONTACT 24339236/24339246 OF IOC GAS SECTION UPTO NOW 10-30P.M.THERE IS NO BODY TO HELP US.
                        WILL ANY ONE HELP US?
                        N.VEERAPPAN

IOC (Indane Gas) — Gas leakage

The Indane Emergency Serice Cell is not at all working. In the past one year , whenever there is a gas cylinder is supplied it comes with a leakage. The dealer is not all interested.
                        V guhan
                        ([protected])
                        E-Mail ID: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

Cooking Gas by IOC — Leakage of gas

I am a consumer of Indian Oil Corporation cooking gas and my consumer no. is 5737. The agency responsible for supplying the cooking gas cylinder is M/S Indira Nagar Gas Service, Lucknow.
                        A sudden leakage of gas was observed a week back and it was telephonically communicated to the supplier agency with a request for attending to it immediately in view of the hazards incvolved. Unfortunately it has not been attended to todate thereby jeopardising the lives of all the inmates.
                        I would once again request the concerned authorities to look into the matter and initiate remedieal action.

Kuldeep Misra
                        13/61, indira Nagar,
                        Lucknow

i am consumer of Pashupati Gas Service agency of indian gas & my consumer no. is 10051 (AC Agarwal) .i am facing lot of...