Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1371)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Ajoy Kumar Mitra
Dear Sirs,
Re:-Con.No:TSV00745,Name of Dealer:NorthEnd Gas Centre,Barasat,Kolkat-700124 (West-Bengal)
I have placed an order for refilling of cylinder on 13/10/2007 but till date refilled cylinder is not delivered. Whenever I am asking dealer to deliver they inform that delivery would be given next week.
I am alone,so I am requesting them to give tentative date of delivery.
Would you please look into the matter?
Ajoy Kumar Mitra
Dear Sirs,

Re:-Con.No:227319
Name of Dealer: M/s Chayanika indane gas,
Regent estate, NSC Bose Road,
Tollygunge
KOLKATA(West-Bengal)
phone:[protected],[protected]

I have placed an order for double cylinder on july 2009 .But Whenever I am asking dealer for double cylinder they inform that delivery would be given next weak.
Would you please look into the matter?

uttam kumar dutta

Indane Gas Agency — Underweight LPG cylinders [Resolved]

Mohd Owais
    Dear Sir/Ma'm

This is to bring to your kind notice that the system of Gas distribution is faulty. I'm...

shevata saggar
    I am consumer of Indane gas with Yadu Indane Gas Agency.There is no response on phone.They dn't pick phone for booking .I has become pain calling them on phone and there is no response.Either there phone is busy or they don'
    t pick their phone.

Yadu Indane Gas Service — No response after calling for a long time.

I am a consumer of Yadu Indane Gas Service and my consumer no. is 14499. On 22nd November, 2007, I booked for Gas cylinder.
    I am regularly calling him for Gas from last one week. Everytime they promise that "Today or Tomorrow, I will send gas to you." but till now I have not received any gas cylinder. Please let me know, which type of service is this.
    I am also a consumer of Yadu Indane Gas Agency and my consumer no. is 14499. I Book Gas on 22th of November, 2007. Now, I am calling him on daily basis from last 7 days. I called and Talked to Mrs. Anuradha, Mr. Sunil, Mr. Yadav, Mr. Sinha Etc. But in vain. Two day back when I called Mrs. Anuradha, She toled me that someone had taken back your slip with the remarks of House is closed. But from the last two week, I don't think house was closed. Now she daily said that today I will send you gas but till Now i.e. 07th of December, 2007, I don't receive any cylinder.
    dear sir/madam,
    my consumer id is 28107,i refeel from Sumita gas agensies -mall rd.kanpur.i book gas on[protected],but till the date i dont receive the cylinder.my gas cylinder is emty,so we facing very much problem.when i went there to ask about the same they replyed me that it'll takes some more days.last month i also faced the same problem and received the gas about after 25 days.incharge mr.hassin ahamad all time he sweechs off his mobile phone most of the time.
    PLS TAKE AN STRICKT ACTION AGAINST THE RESPONSIBLE PERSON.I'M VERY FEAD UP WITH THE SERVICE

nitin kumar gupta
      hi sir i m from nautanwa, distt-maharajganj(u.p) sir yaha gas ki ki bahut problem hai jitne cylinder aate hai ek track me 300 me se 115 gas pcs. black me sale ho jate hai i request u sir pls yaha pe aake is problem ko solve kare pls sir................... sir yaha k manager se consult kare aap
      thank u sir................
      My Gas No.SG20350

hi sir i m living in H-55, Pushp Vihar, Nr. Saket. I wwnt a complaint on 10.11.2007 from Sondhi Gas Service, J-3 CSC Market, Saket New Delhi. No gas is come in my house. I want another compliant to gas agency, Gas agency manager you are wait for 15 days, gas shortage for company. Sondhi Gas Service Agency, manager and employee is talked roudly and abusing langauage. Pl. I am very harrassment Main ne 15 din pahle gas ke complaint karwai thi, per gas nahi aayi, jab bhi jaao
      thank u sir................
      gas refeling problem

dear sir/madam,
      Our coustomer NO. is 22950 in name of Shri Ashok Kumar of M/s Sunder Shayam Enterprises, A1B/20, DDA Market Janakpuri IOC Code No[protected]. I am facing a lots of problom in refiling indane gas. For example I booked for refiling gas on 13/11/07 and thay not delivered after 10-15 days and they told if need urgently go to our godown and collect him. Plz take necessary action...
      It is very difficult to catch hold of SONDHI GAS SERVICE, J-Block Market, Saket, New Delhi. Whenever you try their telephone, it is always bussy or may be diliberately kept on bussy. I am sick of this gas agency, Is it possible to change the ageny?? I don't want to deal any more with this agency. Please do let me know, how to change the agency?

R K Gupta

Ritesh K Gupta
        My complaint is against Madhvi Gas Agency, Hyderabad. They are the worst in taking Booking Request as minimum criteria is 21 Days after last delivery. Then They take minimum 10 Days for cylinder deliver. Means you can't survive even on 2 Cylinders. When I complained, they said take the 3rd Cylinder. If they can provide 3rd cylinder why can;t they provide service on 2. Also I have seen personally their delivery agents selling cylinders for extra bucks without booking. When tried to complain they don't listen and respond so roudly like we are not from a civil society. Take Immediate Action as it is becoming harassing place for every one. Since no other agency in area they are taking all benifit of that and blackmailing
        ...Thanks
        I have applied for a second cylinder on 20/09/2006 but till now I did not recd the second cylinder.My consumer no is 53880 dated 20/09/2006. My WL no is 7266 and form serial no is 69 and My indane gas Agency Name is Namrata Gas Agency.1-27/7 Kukkatpally., Hyderbad-500072.
        Recently I came on transfer to Hyderabad from Bilaspur (Chattisgarh). When I was at Bilaspur I took Indane Gas Connection. I brought the transfer certificate of gas connection to Hyderabad. Now, I wish to apply for gas connection in Tukaramgate area. Please give me the details of gas agency for Tukaramgate Area in Secunderabad.
        I am a consumer of Indane gas, my agency is Venkat Sai gas, Madhapur. My complain is about the delivery of the filled cylinder.
        every time they delay on delivery. They are unable to understand our problem, even some times they don't listen. After 15 days of booking, they tell to delivery tomorrow and tomorrow.

Please do the needful to help us to delivery the gas in time.

Thanks for your help.
        compaint about new Registration of LV Reddy gas agency(Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad)
        i am staying in ferozguda.I was applied new gas connection on 04.12.2008. Till now i did not got the new gas connection. i was contacted by phone the LV Reddy gas agency(Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad) told that there is no stock the cylider.The agency ask me to give Rs.20000/-(Rupees:Twenty thousand only).I will give immediately new gas connection.Who were applied after my date they got the new gas connection..

Please take immediate action for that LV Reddy gas agency(Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad)

My new Registration no:[protected]
        Name :Gane Naik
        B-36, Ferozguda
        dear sir I am trying to book gas from three days but not lifting phone somtimes it says busy even if it is ringing no lifting, , not only this time everytime whenever I try to book the same problem occures .hours and hours trying at office place is not good for my job so please do the faver of me and give the other option to book gas otherthan phone like e-mail.

Adi narayana gas agency at Fisalbanda, santhoshnagar, hyderabad.
        I booked gas cylinder on may 19, 2009 In mathavi agency. Then i called them on 23rd may and agin i went to their office on 3rd June but they said they cancel my booking on 23rd without my knowledge and I again booked on 3rd june but daily (today 19th June) i called them still they are not deliver the cylinder for me. I have only one cylinder. How the poor service of this agancy. Did Indane take any action against them?
        Why the L.V.Reddy gas agency, Bowenpally have not Email address for online booking?

Mehul Chauhan
          I want a new gas connection in karelibaug area of the baroda of IOCL,
          While the awarding agency working in this area under IOCL is Chirag Gas Agency.
          Despite several personal visits they are not willing to grant me a new connection. even they are refusing to take new connection application.

I am highly embarrased by their behaviour and treatment.

Kindly do the needful.
          Mehul Chauhan
          sir, i am living ( mohalla quazizadgan near railway water tank chandpur bijnor u p ) here is your indane gas dealer name CHANDPUR GAS SERVICE CHANDPUR pro. mr. servesh kumar, he is giving very poor service delivery of gas of all costomer. he dont gives the home delivery at the time and rules of company. he always delayed of home delivery of the cylinder. he always taken the 15 to 20 days for delivered the cylinder after the booking date. and he is not issuing the new conection last 6 month. he is saying the new conection is closed by the company. this sentence is shown on his particuler board out of showroom. phone always angaged. please take the necessary action against him for provide of better service of the costomer and realese the new conection of the costomer THANKS nadeem ahmad mobile no [protected] / [protected]
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Indian Oil Corporation / Indane Gas — Fraudulent practice in gas refill cylinder supply [Resolved]

SANJAY KUMAR
            Respected Sir,
            Last Monday, I had booked a cyllinder with M/S Shaheed Subhash Gas
            Services,G T Road, Shahdara,...

Linga
            kala agency, poonamallee, chennai-56 is the worst indane distributor in india. They are selling large
            numbers of refills in black market. They take more than 50 days to refill domestic customers.If you need a refill you can get it paying Rs 500 to delivery-men on streets,without consumer card and all.You can always see a huge croud in front of the agency, like begeers, they are called 'esteemed customers'.I am realy proud to say that I am also one of the beggers.My dear indian oil officials please take necessary actions as soon as possible and save us from these kinds of anti social elements.

Indian Oil — Poor Service

dear Team,

the below mentioned petrol bunk gave very very cheap service today, normally once in a week i fill my tank in the below mentioned address bunk, and today i went to fill the nitrogen air. There one gentleman used bad words and not permitted to fill the air becasue he need my car to full the tank again. how it possible to fill it again, still half tank is there. Kindly take serious steps on this, otherwise we will be moving to consumer for this. Lot of peoples faced this kind of service from bunk, it will create bad name for you. nearly 13 peoples are there, going to file the case.

Contact Details of Ravichandra Petrol Bunk

Country India

Phone No[protected]

indian — poor service

dear sir,
            i m knowing u that i m the consumer of your gas my con no. 10031.
            your distributor kleen gas they r supplied the gas after 20 days.
            sir im booked the gas[protected] &booking no.2801.they r not given gs till now.
            therefore i request u kindly consider above cited matter take necessary action &obilieged
            manoranjan sahoo
            [protected]@gmail.com

Shanawaz
              On 13.11.2007, I had booked a cylinder with M/S Neelkanth gas service (Code. - 13735), Vasist park, New Delhi. My consumer number is AE - 140575. The same is not delivered to me. When I called up the agency to enquirer about it, the staff didn’t provide any proper information about it; they were not even ready to talk for more than few seconds.

Also the guy who supplies the Gas door to door behaves very badly.
              As you know our greatest festival Diwali is approaching so I am very worried of situation. I have only single cylinder connection.

Shahnawaz akhtar

Ponniamman Medu Post
              Chennai – 600 110.

Indian Oil (LPG
              Sale Officer

I have booked my monthly gas on 04/12/2007 thorough your M/s. Arjuna Indane Agency #17, Bhavani Nagar, Kolathur, Chennai – 600 099, Arjuna Agency informed me gas will be coming after 10 days.

After 10 days I approached Arjuna Agency they informed already supplied LPG Gas (cylinder) to you by us and also received your monthly coupon without my acknowledgement. But I have not received any Gas (Cylinder), still I am having monthly coupon which I have submitted gas Agency.

Kindly look into the matter and sort out the issue at the earliest.
              Thanking you,

D. Suresh Kumar
              I am customer of Guru Gas Agency, Davidson street, Chennai-1. For the past two days there is no one
              on the phone line to refill the gas. Please look into the matter and do the needful.

Thanks & Regards,
              C.Saroja.

Neelkanth Gas Agency (Indane) — Non-delivery of my refill

This is to bring in your kind notice that my booking for refill of cooking gas (indane) was done on 28/02/08, and since then we had not recieved any refilled cylinder. After follow ups, we are informed that the cylinder was handed to us on same day, which is not so. They are not booking again as they say process is of 21 days. Yesterday they created a new story that our booking was done on 28th Feb, and it might be that it is sold to other customer. Who is responsible? On booking they neither give any slips or token against booking nor they do entries in our booking note book. They even dont pick the phones for enquires. After all they say- "Go and tell whom you want, no one can do anything"

Please Help !
              we are the customers of indane gas . we are not getting full support from service provider ie Srayan agency Dist-GULBARGA State- KARANATAKA. THey are delivering the refilled cylinders after 20-days from the booked date. yes offcourse it can tolerable maximum upto 5-days.We are loosing our patience because unable to concentrate on our studies . so we want transfer indane gas to HP gas / BHARATH gas please guide us in this regard.
              We would like to inform you that we are one of the connection holders of your company.
              We regret to inform you that we are facing lots of problem to get the gas cylinder.
              Further, also, we inform you that I was staying with my son in ahmedabad since last 2 years and now I’m returning to my hometown hence we were not booked the cylinders for 2 year.
              Now, agent is asking for different proofs. There is not need to submitting the proofs because we had already submitted all the necessary documents at the time of booking of new connection.
              Hence, we request you to kindly continue our connection and inform your branch agent.
              Our connection details are as under…
              Consumer No. : DB22232
              IOC No. : 16037096
              Connection Holder Name : Ramesh Bhai G. Patel

Looking forward to your prompt action.
              Thanks & regards,

Ramesh Patel
              Cell: [protected]
              In Gulbarga district, sangameshwara agecies delivery boys name vishwanatha asking the more money on the bill, to keep the cylinder in side the home, i[censored] did not give extra money he will keep the cylinder in waranda only

from
              purushotham
              consumer no;6417
              shabazar, area
              GULBARGA

SANJAY KUMAR SHARMA
                I am a Customer of Indane LPG in East Delhi, Roop Gas Agencies, New Kondly, Delhi and my consumer Number is 15440. His Ph.No.is 22616375, 22611839 & 22619581 always busy or no reply, When I connected with Agencies then his reply is memorable " Your GAS is delivered after One week or ago" please wait for sorry due to I have not sufficient refill. Please look into matter. I am fad up with his working.

Thanking you.
                I am a Customer of Indane LPG in East Delhi, O P Agency, Nirman Vihar, Delhi and my consumer Number is 95966. It is really surprising that both contact number of this agency[protected] &[protected] are always busy or no one picks call even if it rings sometime. On visiting the same office their reply is very traditional as they say that your refill will deliverd next week. Lastly I have booked my reffil on 16th dec, 2008 over toll free number and booking number is 40. Even after fifteen days the refill is not deliverd.What is the reason of delay it is still unknown ? As a consumer this delay is really torturing us as it is never expected form organisation like Indane. Hope care would taken for such issue to smoot operations of the process
                My name is Moti Lal Sharma,
                I have a Indane GAs connection No. is 21067
                My Address is :- 95, Ram Nagar, Pali Marwar, Rajasthan
                I have already book for reffiling of gas connection No. 21067 on dated 12.11.08, i have only one cylender, and till date refilling is not received . the telephone is not attend timely, no any ans is given by agency M/s Ruchita Gas Agency, Pali.

I am a LPG Indane Gas customer with Shivshankar Agencies, 13B Kundrathur Road Porur Chennai - Phone[protected]/24826490/24827924 and my consumer number is 49944. I have booked for a refile on 28th November 2008 over the direct visit. They replied that they will distribute with in a week. But after 2 weeks when I made a call to them they replied it will deliver with in 1 or 2 days. Again I called them on 10th Dec 08. In person I explained the things to the agency and my 2 cylinders are empty due to abnormal delay, but they are not ready to hear anything and they are dealing the customers very bad. Now we are searching for other option that where the services is good. This is the think not only happen for me but all Shivashankar gas agency consumers. Please take necessary action.

Murugan
                I am a Customer of Indane LPG in East Delhi, supreme enterprises, vivek vihar, Delhi and my consumer Number is 335105. His Ph.No.is 22154002, 22146913 & [protected] always busy or no reply, When I connected with Agencies then his reply is memorable " Your GAS is delivered after One week or ago" please wait for sorry due to I have not sufficient refill. Please look into matter. I am fad up with his working.

Read comments
                My name is m.salim raza
                I have an h.p. GAs connection No. is 601527
                My Address is :- 4 busi ki gali nr.pyara chowk Pali Marwar, Rajasthan
                I have already book for reffiling of gas connection No. 601527 on dated 17.12.09, i have only one cylender, and till date refilling is not received . the telephone is not attend timely, no any ans is given by agency M/s GEETA GAS AGENCY NAGABABA BAGECHI STATION ROAD.PALI MARWAR
                T.N. OF GEETA GAS AG.[protected].

Manoj Punia
                  I have LPG connection from Golden Gas Agency, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon. They have three phone numbers but these numbers are always hang up deliberately. I have been facing this problem for the last six years. Mr. Chadha, owner of the agency always make excuses that phones are busy due to rush. I can not book gas in person due to working hours of my job. My wife is also working. I kindly request the matter to be looked into and make arrangements for me to book cylinder with my agency over phone or request them to take orders by email providing me their email address. I have one more suggestion, they can create a website and make their customers to book gas cylinder online.

My mobile number: [protected]
                  My res. phone number:[protected]
                  Consumer number: 7330
                  Warm Regards,
                  This is to state that your customer with Avtar Gas Service having cust. No. A16253 I have Avtar's tel. no. as 27470131, 27478476 as printed on their cash memo. When I need to book a refilling of cylinder I try a lot on telephone but usually get the response that either the telephones are temperary out of service or phones are not answered. So I have to go to their office for booking of the same. Today also I tried to contact them on telephones but the reply was " tel. are out of service ". Sir this is very hard to go every time personally to their office for booking in today's mechanical life. Please advise me what to do for permanent solution and get my booking registered for refilled cylinder at the earliest. Your prompt response/action shall be highly soliciated. Please cofirm the same.
                  Thanking You
                  Your Sincerely
                  Mahesh Jain
                  M-[protected]
                  Tel.[protected]
                  I have LPG connection from RANVIR GAS AGENCY ,ALKANANDA,NEW DELHI. They have two phone numbers but these numbers are always hang up deliberately. I have been facing this problem for the last three years. Staff of the agency always make excuses that phones are busy due to rush. I can not book gas in person due to working hours of my job. I kindly request the matter to be looked into and make arrangements for me to book cylinder with my agency over phone or request them to take orders by email providing me their email address. .
                  I hav my LPG gas connection with NAMRATA GAS AGENCY KUKATPALLY as i m calling to gas agency for booking my gas but i unable to connect to gas every time i dial to gas agency i get reply as the user is busy i was fed with it today i tried for 1hour but i couldn't get connect to them it has sub branch in old bowenpally it is far away from me i stay in balanagar i cannot go to their then how can i get my gas delivered to my home. I request u to take action on that and make neccessary needs to me...
                  My number is [protected]
                  I mhave a LPG connection at rohtak which i didnot use for three or four years.Now i want to avail the facility but the dealer says that we will have to pay the security fee again to avail the facility. Kindly let me knowthe procedure.
                  Hi All,

I read some of the complaints. The problem is True. An automated system is Required for public related activities . Hope i will give you the solution.

Thanks & Regards,
                  Sudhakar Sharma.

Indane LPG — Unable to book gas

I have LPG connection from PRARTHANA Gas Agency, Madipakam, CHENNAI.
                  They have two phone numbers but these numbers are always hang up deliberately.
                  I have been facing this problem for the last week. I can not book gas
                  in person due to working hours of my job. My wife is also working.
                  I kindly request the matter to be looked into and make arrangements for me
                  to book cylinder with my agency over phone or request them to take orders by
                  email providing me their email address.

My mobile number: [protected]
                  Consumer number: 31560
                  I have LPG connection from Yadu Gas Seva, Sahibabad Site IV Ghaziabad UP as per information given by Yadu gas I book the gas on [protected] or 25611260, after booking I get booking number but no cylinder is beeing supplied.If mannual contacted which is very difficult, Yadu gas person tells there is no gas booked. For example connection no 33924 was booked on 11-09-10 under booking no 36 but they refusedto accept booking at it was bookrd on 26-09-10 mannually.
                  It is very difficult to book the gas on telephone because they do'nt attend the phone or phone found busy.

Hans Kumar Singh
                  connection 33924
                  Mob- [protected]

SUNIL KUMAR
                    Bad Service
                    I am a LPG Indane Gas customer with S&P Enterprises Gas agency, Alaknanda, Kalkaji, New Delhi and my consumer number is 1466. I have booked for a refile on 3rd November, 2007 over phone. They replied that they will Distribute with in 3 to 4 days. But after 10 days, no supply till today. Their phone numbers always either engaged or no response against telephone calls. Please take necessary action.

lindane — Non Recipient of phone calls

i am residing in kaushambi and trying book gas cince a long time trying calling them but they are not picking up the phone. my connection number is 11128.

lindane — not picking the phone calls & number always busy

I have called several times at the Agency for booking the gas cylinder, but no body picks the phone.Either rings goes or number comes busy

lindane — Phone Always Busy for booking of Gas

The Service of guruprasad gas agency is very poor. i[censored] try to book gas, the phone is always is in busy status. it seems they keep the phone off the receiver. It takes almost takes 3-4 days of continous trying to get them online.

lindane — Contact numbers provided are always busy

With reference to the above subject we are fedup of contacting these persons with the provided contact numbers.Always the number is busy and if it rings also nobody is there to pick the call .This is very bad and now our cylinder is empty and how can we reach them for booking if this the case.We need the cylinder very urgently .
                    your phone always busy booking my gas no. 36209

Indane Gas — NON-RECIPIENT OF GAS CYLINDER

This is to inform u dat our gas cylinder which was booked on[protected] has not yet been supploed.this is not for the first time that it is so late.our consumer no is NL-288. by the name mr.ashok kr chaurasia.. the agency is nishant gas agency(Ram Nagar ki pulya,Shahganj,Agra).
                    They also dnt pick up the call.the staff behaviour is very rude and unmannered.
                    i hope u will listen to our request and will take the action as soon as possible.as we are really facing a lot of problem.
                    thank you.

consumer name
                    mr.ashok kr chaurasia.
                    agra.

lindane — BUSY NUMBER

I have tried so many times for booking of gas refilling but your ladline number is continuously engaged.so please book my consumer number 14734.

ASHA
                    HE-34A
                    Phase -9
                    Mohali
                    sir, my consumer no - 01011, distributors name - sakthi gas(vadamadurai) refill booking no is - 210599. Still cylinder not delivered. No response and no action is taken yet.Please suddenly action my complaints.

Indane Gas Agency — Not taking the booking or picking up phone calls [Resolved]

sunil kr singh
                      sir ,
                      i am a consumer of calcutta (north)tangra sir i had lost my gas pass book .when ever i go there with fir copy...

Indane LPG — non supply of indane LPG [Resolved]

anandavally
                      It is deeply regretted that inspite of repeated request and personal approach the agency is not delivering the LPG cylinder...

Indane Gas — unable to book cylinder [Resolved]

R.Bhaskaran
                      I work in R&D section of MRF Ltd, Tiruvottiyur, Chennai. I stay at Ashok nagar. I have problems in making booking of gas...

M.Regina Begam
                      In the gas agency in kelambakkam,chennai-603103,phone calls are not being attended and no proper responses are received by the customers.
                      ten days ago i called the agency and booked for the cylinder and they said that the cylinder will be delivered within three days.......but didnt get delivered...so we called again,they said again in two days.But after two days they said that our number was not booked yet..
                      Also nno response is being given even if we go directly and always a big crowd is waiting there abusing the agency.
                      please consider this matter and rectify this problem.

banjara gas agency — no response

this is to inform you that i have called many times to the gas agency to book a gas, but no one is responding properly. no one is lifting the pnones instead of many call.

Indian Oil Corporation — NON-SUPPLY OF LPG GAS CYLINDER [Resolved]

V.Ramasamy

I have Indian Oil Corporation LPG connection. My present agency is M/S Agnihotri Entreprises, NOIDA. My...

Iocl / Indane Gas — Six month delay in requesting for a new gas connection [Resolved]

Sachin Sitaram Bhange

I am living in Pimpari-Chinchwad Area in Pune,
                        Kindly send me INDANE gas Distributer list in this...

k.srinivasan
                        ioc customer service cell and mvgas egency chennai phones are allways engaged could not make complain of gas leak,worst service
                        I am from Mirzapur (U.P.). My Customer no. vgs5056,sv no. 3906220.
                        My booked cylinder not delivered because of not paying Rs.50 extra demanded by vgs[protected] regularly. expecting the requaired action as erly as possiable.

Thanking you, Your Faithfully
                        Dev Mukherjee
                        Mo.No. [protected]
                        I am an a CIVIL SUPERVISOR in DIPASHIKA TVS ACADMY, ADAIYUR, TIRUVANAMALAI.

I want a commercial gas connection for our school lab purpose. I meet the SOWMIYA GAS AGENCY. agecny`s manager told the requirement. He told to me you come tommorrow. As the statment i meet totay and paid the amount of Rs.4490/- including gas charges. He give the recepit only for an amount of Rs.2390/- bill no.5579 dt.12.06.2008.And also he told afternoon you come here and the bound and 2 nos. cylinders.

Afternoon i meet the manager, he told tommrrow you will come and collect the cylinders, the bound after 5 days . And also he given a small letter to me to collect the cylinders at godown.

Please take nessasary action to the gas agency.And the agency phone will not attend the staffs even in day time also.

Thanking you,

M.S.HARIBABU,
                        CIVIL SUPERVISOR,
                        DIPASHIKA TVS ACADMY,
                        ADAIYUR,
                        TIRUVANAMALAI.
                        MOBILE NO:0-[protected]
                        Dear SirMadam Date 07/08/2008
                        I am Indane Gas Connection Holt With Your (Gujarat)Ahmedabad In The Ahmedabad Department Store Ltd.May Major Problems Is Your Offices Emergency Gas Leak & Book The Cylender Call Number. Here I Am Sent To Two Emergency Gas Leak Number[protected]/[protected] Please Early Call This Number & Reply My Cont No:[protected].

May Riley & Major Complain Is Our Gas Cylender Is Like Out.But I Have Not Communicate Your Indane Emergency Gas Call Attendant.This Is Veary Bade Performance Of Indane Gas.

Pls do at the earliest.
                        Your Truly

Mr.Nishith Shah
                        Cont No.[protected]

I am trying for the past 2 hours to make a complaint for leakeage of gas in Chennai. When i gave the connection for the new cylinder it is automatically leaking with heavy noice. I have searched in the net and got several telephone numbers those who are doing 24 hrs gas complaints. But no one is picking the phone and somany numbers are not working. Since this case is very emergency there is no proper setup through the net to make the complaint. Please take this complaint and try to solve. thanks. Shamsudeen [protected]

Lakshmi Narayan Ghosh
                          I am the consumer of Indane gas of M/S Swati Gas Service, B.T.Road, Kolkata. I am getting trouble for Regulator since 2-3 weeks. I lodged complaint for the same but till date I did not get the same from Distributer. I am 76 year old person. At present it is not possible to go daily to the shop for the Regulator. Sir, Pls arrange accordingly and oblige. L.N.Ghosh, 10/1A, Priya Nath Chakraborty Lane, Kolkata- 700035.

My Gas Connection No. 108

My Gas Cylender is leaking

Plesae attend the complaint immidiately

Sub:- GAS CYLENDER IS LEAKING.

MY CONNECTION nO. 108

PLEASE ATTEND THIS COMPLAINT IMMIDIATELY

MOHAN LAL GOEL
                          1/11862 Punchsheel Garden Shahdara Delhi-32
                          Tel:- [protected]
                          i am working in defence.i am consumer of indane gasof m/s mvjindane gas agency, new no. 97/1, south phase, industrial estate, ambattur, chennai-600 058. i am taking their service for the last 2and half years. very often i face the problem of gas leaking when i open the refilled cylinder. i immediately report to the mvj office. but the office is not taking the matter seriously and they dont attempt . right now i am facing the leakage problem and i reported to mvj office 5 times. but no one turned or atended for the last two hours. we very often face this danger.still the gas is leaking. i request you to kindly do the needful.
                          thanking you
                          C R ANTONY, CHIRIYANKANDATH HOUSE, YOUNG SHINE ROAD, CHELAKKOTTUKARA, THRISSUR - 680 005.
                          PHONE[protected]
                          CONSUMER NO: 5495
                          AGENCY- GEEKAY GAS AGENCY, ROUND NORTH, THRISSUR-20
                          [protected], 2339970
                          BILL NO: D318779
                          SUB: COMPLAINT ABOUT OUTDATED FILLED EXPIRED CYLINDER
                          - DANGEROUS- BY INFORMATION
                          WITH REFERENCE TO THE ABOVE, I MAY INFORM YOU THAT, MY NEW CYLINDER IS MARKED AS B-07(ie. June-2007). FROM RELEVENT SOURCES, I KNOW THAT IT IS DANGEROUS TO USE THESE EXPIRED FILLED CYLINDERS. DUE TO THE FEAR, I KEPT AWAY FROM MY HOUSE.
                          Kindly provide me a new Cylinder instead of the above mentioned one as early as possible.

C. R. ANTONY

swati indane gas service — abnormal delay in gas delivery

Gas booked on 03/05/2010 against consumer no.-SIG-7193 from Swati indane gas service (code[protected] vide order no.-219 but not yet delivered uptill 15/05/2010. Also consumers booked subsequently already delivered.
                          This complaint is right and i have also trouble with this type of problems and the gas supplies offices landline phone is always busy as the put the receiver aside.