Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Dec 5, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Having problems with Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] reviews & complaints (12614)

Indane Gas — Miserable service by REN Gas Agency at Mysore

INDANE GAS CONSUMER NO.: RA/24233
REN AGENCY, MYSORE, TELEPHONE NO.:[protected]
DISTRIBUTOR CODE : 1595341br...

This is regarding Retail Outlet of IOCL named M/s. Rabra Synergies, Faridkot (Punjab). 2-3 times i get fuel in my 2 wheeler from there and everytime i need to visit machenic and he told me of mix of water in petrol. I visited the outlet and asked for complaint book they denied it can u tell me where i can forward my complaint or to whom i should contact.
Aug 13, 2020
In Chennai, I have noticed that, if I ask to fill full tank petrol in my car, initially, they set the meter in such a way that the reading will be 200 Rupees (and they say that they filled for 200 rupees). Later once again they set the meter and fill the full tank.
One day I specifically told the guy not to do like that. Set the meter in such a way that, full tank petrol should be filled in one stretch. He agreed and another guy started to fill petrol in my car. He did the same way as before. Then I shouted at him. Then he admitted that, he didn't fill the petrol before, and the setting is like that. Later he filled full tank.
Previously also, they are not filling petrol for the extra 200 rupees. They just show the gun and the meter will be running. Second time they fill petrol. ie, 200 rupees loss for the consumer.

dear sir/madam,
    My coustomer NO. is 18258 of choudhary gas distributors Dhanbad. I am facing a lots of problom in refiling indane gas. For example I booked for refiling gas on 02/10/07 and thay delivered me on 05/11/07 being cash memo No 40551 dated 24/10/07.Plz take necessary action at your end so that we can get regular and timely suffly of your gas.

yours faithfully
    Ashok kumar
    dear sir/madam,
    My coustomer NO. is 18258 of choudhary gas distributors Dhanbad. I am facing a lots of problom in refiling indane gas. For example I booked for refiling gas on 02/10/07 and thay delivered me on 05/11/07 being cash memo No 40551 dated 24/10/07.Plz take necessary action at your end so that we can get regular and timely supply of your gas.

yours faithfully
    Ashok kumar
    Dear Sir/Madam, I have Indane consumer Connection No. 31657 with Agnihotri Gas ,Sector -37 NOIDA. I got gas booked on 01.12.07 by visiting the distributor,s office. It is friday today and even after one week gas is not delivered at my residence in ONGC Colony Sector -39 NOIDA. Nobody attends phone there in the agency or it is busy. It is happening second time.
    Please take some action for this type of service being provided by distributors.
    Thanking you.

H K Manral , C-27 ONGC Complex, Sewctor -39 NOIDA Ph : [protected].
    I have Indane consumer Connection with Agnihotri Gas ,Sector -37 NOIDA. I wanted to contact the agency but their phone line is always busy. Please provide me agency all landline number.
    Manoj Kumar
    [protected](M)

As a responsible citizen and a vigilant consumer, I like to inform about the false practices and cheatings happening with your customers at Petrol Pump Retail Outlets that Petrol Pump service men are doing, which they have become habitual of, due to the lack of strict action against them. Today at afternoon around 2:45 pm, I went to the IBP Petrol Pump Station, Opposite to MNIT, Jawahar Lal Nehru Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302015, for buying petrol of Rs. 250/-. When I asked about the normal petrol, the service men told me that only the Premium quality is available with them and they do not keep the normal quality petrol. When I was looking at the rolling digits of petrol pump while they were filling up the petrol in my vehicle, I looked at the digits, which showed 4.36 Liters of petrol when they stopped filling the petrol. Then suddenly other man came and stood behind the pump to reset the digits of pump again so that I couldn’t notice their fraud and cheating with me. As per today’s price of Petroleum, they had to provide me around 5.2 liters of petrol, but they filled up only 4.36 liters. And only after my continuous protests, they filled up the balanced amount of petrol, which they earlier tried to somehow steal.
      Immediate and needful action against such fraudulent employees should be taken who malign image of Indian Oil Corporation in the market.
      Aug 13, 2020
      The same happened to me today (6- mar-09) at IBP Petrol Pump Station, Opposite to MNIT, Jawahar Lal Nehru Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan - aroun 3:30 pm.

I asked petrolpump service man to fill petrol of Rs 150 and single oil in hero-puch.

He filled petrol of Rs 100 and charged 16 for single oil pouch. I asked him to give me full petrol. he said that he filled rs. 134 petrol + rs.16 oil = 150 whereas he filled petrol of Rs 100 only. He reset the petrol metre before i could say anything and then started arguing with me. Their behaviour was also very rude. The petrol pump was almost vacant. There was only one customer other than me. They reset the meter as fast as they could do before the customer check the meter properly and can say anything.

I am refilling my petrol-tank every 3-4 days and of same amount from other petrol pump. I can easily guess how much petrol will my tank have after refilling even without seeing meter. Petrol of Rs 34 matters a lot and shows a significant difference in the petrol-level in tank of Hero-Puch.

i am feeling very bad and cheated after this incident and have decided not to go to this petrol pump again.

Indane Gas — Problem in Booking

I am consumar of Indane gas with Daman Gas Service, Jalandhar, with consumar No. B dgs 18112. I am trying to Book the gas...

hi,
        i have a booking if indane gas from deepshikha gas agency since ten days but as of now i am unable to get a refill of gas. i also went online at their website to register a booking but was of no use. my consumer number is D6644 and it is under the name of Mr P P Sinha. please take my complaint into consideration.
        my address: house no: 115,
        road number 2
        rajendra nagar patna

Indane Gas — refilling of LPG gas

i am consumer of the indane LPG gas and my consumer no is 12068 but i am finding the difficulty in refilling the gas . Pls check our connection status and revert me back at soon as posiible or call me at [protected]

Indane LPG Gas — Pathetic Services of Indane Jaipur Rajastan

Dear,
          I am a frustrated customer of Indane LPG Gas. Customer No 20717 in name of Salil Srivastava. I am completely...

I booked the gas before 10 days(21/11/2007) but till date, i do not get cylendar.when i complaint to our gas dealer he is saying why not you change the gas agency & i am unable to give gas because of my boys are not available. so pls suggest me what can i do. my details are as follows-

Name : Satish Chandra Duvedi
          Connection No. : 32073
          Mobile No. [protected]
          Agency Name : Pal Gas Agency,Kanpur (U.P.) India
          Date : 30/11/2007
          Sir
          My consumer Number is PO1331. SV No is 125731. I got my refill on 01/01/2009 after 21 days of getting the refill I went to book for the next refill.But the agent of my area refused to book for the next refill .According to him he had supplied the refill booked on 30/12/2008 to me on 20/01/2009. but on my passbook the delivery date is 01/01/2009. In this case i can not collect the cylinder through my agency.
          The name of gas Agency is Padrauna Gas Agency, Subhash Chauk, Padrauna Kushinagar. Plz querry and give the solution

Keshav Nand Kedia C/O
          Geeta Kedia
          sahabganj
          Padrauna Kushinagar
          UP
          My consumer no is.21472 the distributor is Alec Gas Services, 95, Karaneeswarar Pagoda St., Mylapore, Chennai-600 004. My complaint is that I got my refill on 17.01.2009. The agency is refuse to book for refill before 07.02.2009 stating that refill should be booked only after 21 days of getting new cylinder. When I went personally to their office on 07.02.2009 they told waiting list No, 1248 and I have to wait another 10 days to get my refill. What is crietirian for booking refill ? this is my case wheras a friend of mine who belongs to same distributor getting refills without even booking for the same. I think there is system failure on their part. Kindly look in to this and set things right.

we have a connection by the name of "Mr. B.N.Pandey " and consumer no. is "DT4396" and Distributer "M/S DEEP GANGA, PLOT No. 134 A, ASHIANA NAGAR, BAILEY ROAD, PATNA-800025."
            We have booked for re-filling of gas, but vendor name "Sunil" delivered empty gas cylinder at noon time to the female member of the house when no any male member is present. But when complained for this act, he did not care and started to threatening.
            there for I request your to take necessary action.

Thank You!
            Aug 13, 2020
            gas booki by 10&12 dey dilevari fom aero gas service distributor please 3 dey dilevriy ol gujarat distributor but aero gas service savarkundala to 10&12 dey regular bookig dilevar please 3 dey dilevry...

This is to inform you that I am the consumer of Shri Radha Govind GAs Service and my consumer No. is 499... our dealer takes almost 2 weeks time to supply the Gas Cylinder.. i had booked the Cylinder on 20/11/2007 and then again on 27/11/2007 and they have not yet supplied the Cylinder and it becomes really very difficult... and the weight of the cylinder is also not correct.
              Aug 13, 2020

This is to inform you that I am the consumer of Shri Radha Govind GAs Service and my Gas No. is SR-17262. The gas booking Clerk of your agency are not receiving the phone for 3 weeks, which is causing great harassment to me to book the cylinder.

The complete address of your agency is as under:

Radha Gobind Gas Service
              Shyam Block, Gandhi Nagar
              Delhi.
              Agency's Ph. No.22075114

So, you are requested to kindly look into the matter and do the needful as early as possible.

From
              Rajiv Kumar Gaur
              M-[protected], [protected]

Radha Govind Gas Agency, Gandhinagar, Delhi — lack of response

Sir/Madam,

My registration no. is 13856, at Radha Gobind Gas Agency, Gandhi Nagar, Delhi. Ph No.[protected].[protected].

For last three days I reapetedly called the agency for booking of my gas but found either the phone was busy or nobody lifting the phone. I personally visit the Gas Agancy and found they intentionally engaged the phone. It is not possible for me every time to go personally for booking the gas and causing enough inconvenience.

So please look into the matter.

Kingshuk Sarkar

I have the same complaint.
              i tried to connect them but noone picking the phoe or keep bussy.
              because of this its really very difficult for me even for anyone to booking the gas.
              specialy who is job holder. we cant go to the gas agency again and again.
              so awaiting your action and attention for the same.

Sanjana
              My registration no. is 18640 in the name of Mr. Amardeep Sharma, at Radha Gobind Gas Agency, Gandhi Nagar.

Still nobody picking the phone.how can i book my gas.
              This things really getting me irritate.i don think that you people take any action against the complaint.
              i read out the first complain which is sent by Mr. Kingshuk Sarkar on 28/11/08.
              but the problem is still same.
              You should be take action againt the same.
              Awating your reply.
              Sanjana

Indian Oil Corporation Ltd / Cooking Gas — on Leakage of Gas no response from the company

I am consumer no. 18402. Gas supply Agency is M/s Radharaman Gas Services, 72 Gangapuri, Kolkata 93. Today as on 27th November...

Indane L.p.g. — DISTRIBUTORS BAD BEHAVIOR complaint

SUR,
                mai indore city ka niwasi hoo. mera consumer no. DI-2493
                hai. mere distibuters ka ID...

From
                S.RAMANATHAN
                “HARIS NIVAS”
                Plot No.80, Kumaran Nagar 3 rd Cross Street,
                Behind Hosur Railway Station,
                Hosur - 635 109
                Krishnakiri – Dt, Tamil Nadu, India
                Consumer Number 8316 at Hosur Thirumala Agencies.

To
                The Manager,
                IOC,

Respected Sir,

Sub: Lead-time to book gas for an existing additional Cylinder

Ref: Consumer Number 8316 at Thirumala Gas Agencies, Hosur

I am an Indane domestic gas cylinder consumer having additional cylinder for more than 13 years.
                Please confirm whether I can book for replacement gas cylinder as soon as the gas in the cylinder gets emptied.

Awaiting your reply.

Place : Hosur
                Date : 26.11.07

To
                  concern authority
                  1. the gas agency owner in Bansi, Distt. siddharthnagar (Uttarpradesh) showing deficiency of cylinder by black marketting most of cylinders to nearby areas in more prices.
                  2. He also add service charges with out delivering it to home.
                  3. The localised people are illiterate and poor and unable to make a complain against him because he has political background.
                  4. If any new customer goses to him for new connection and it is already approved even though he compell them to by gas stove (although the customer already have gas stove)on higher price of which price in market is very less, and if he is not agrr to buy the stove then he will be threated that there connection will be cancelled.
                  Sir please take appropriate action against these dealer by arrenging a string operation.
                  i have not received the gas refill last 3 month i have booked last 2 month ago

Indane Gas Agency — Not taking the booking or picking up phone calls!

I have booked my gas on 9th of October 2007 with J.N.Ent., Bangalore so far they have not delivered the cylinder. whenever...

Indane LPG Gas — Repeated Delay in delivery of gas by M/s Jai Jawan Gas Service

I booked for gas refill dated on 17.11.07.I was assured that gas will be delivered by 20.11.07.But gas has not been delivered...

hI,

We took Indane gas connection in delhi.Now we shifted to KOTHRUD,PUNE.While leaving delhi i had taken the tranfer request for tranfering the gas connection.In pune by gas connection had been transferred,now i want to discontinue the gas connection of INDANE so i went to "sidhi vinayak indane gas Agency, Paud Rod,Near Kinara Hotel,PUne-38" and told him to take back the gas stove which we took at time of gas connection in delhi and pipe and other things.The Incharge of this gas agency(currently we have transferred the delhi to pune gas connection with this agency) refuse to take back the gas stove as well as gas pipe and tell that this can be refunded only and only in delhi we will not take also his behaviour was very rude and he told that we can approach anybody but no one can force us to take these thing back and refund your amount.Please look into this matter as with out discontinuing this connection i will not be able to take another connection as told by other gas agencies.
                    Please do the needful as earliest as possible.

Shashi Gupta

Dear Sirs,
                      Re:-Con.No:TSV00745,Name of Dealer:NorthEnd Gas Centre,Barasat,Kolkat-700124 (West-Bengal)
                      I have placed an order for refilling of cylinder on 13/10/2007 but till date refilled cylinder is not delivered. Whenever I am asking dealer to deliver they inform that delivery would be given next week.
                      I am alone,so I am requesting them to give tentative date of delivery.
                      Would you please look into the matter?
                      Ajoy Kumar Mitra
                      Dear Sirs,

Re:-Con.No:227319
                      Name of Dealer: M/s Chayanika indane gas,
                      Regent estate, NSC Bose Road,
                      Tollygunge
                      KOLKATA(West-Bengal)
                      phone:[protected],[protected]

I have placed an order for double cylinder on july 2009 .But Whenever I am asking dealer for double cylinder they inform that delivery would be given next weak.
                      Would you please look into the matter?

uttam kumar dutta

Indane Gas Agency — Underweight LPG cylinders

Dear Sir/Ma'm

This is to bring to your kind notice that the system of Gas distribution is faulty. I'm...

I am consumer of Indane gas with Yadu Indane Gas Agency.There is no response on phone.They dn't pick phone for booking .I has become pain calling them on phone and there is no response.Either there phone is busy or they don'
                        t pick their phone.
                        Aug 13, 2020

Yadu Indane Gas Service — No response after calling for a long time.

I am a consumer of Yadu Indane Gas Service and my consumer no. is 14499. On 22nd November, 2007, I booked for Gas cylinder.
                        I am regularly calling him for Gas from last one week. Everytime they promise that "Today or Tomorrow, I will send gas to you." but till now I have not received any gas cylinder. Please let me know, which type of service is this.
                        I am also a consumer of Yadu Indane Gas Agency and my consumer no. is 14499. I Book Gas on 22th of November, 2007. Now, I am calling him on daily basis from last 7 days. I called and Talked to Mrs. Anuradha, Mr. Sunil, Mr. Yadav, Mr. Sinha Etc. But in vain. Two day back when I called Mrs. Anuradha, She toled me that someone had taken back your slip with the remarks of House is closed. But from the last two week, I don't think house was closed. Now she daily said that today I will send you gas but till Now i.e. 07th of December, 2007, I don't receive any cylinder.
                        dear sir/madam,
                        my consumer id is 28107,i refeel from Sumita gas agensies -mall rd.kanpur.i book gas on[protected],but till the date i dont receive the cylinder.my gas cylinder is emty,so we facing very much problem.when i went there to ask about the same they replyed me that it'll takes some more days.last month i also faced the same problem and received the gas about after 25 days.incharge mr.hassin ahamad all time he sweechs off his mobile phone most of the time.
                        PLS TAKE AN STRICKT ACTION AGAINST THE RESPONSIBLE PERSON.I'M VERY FEAD UP WITH THE SERVICE