Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

I am living in Pimpari-Chinchwad Area in Pune,
Kindly send me INDANE gas Distributer list in this...

ioc customer service cell and mvgas egency chennai phones are allways engaged could not make complain of gas leak,worst service
Aug 13, 2020
I am from Mirzapur (U.P.). My Customer no. vgs5056,sv no. 3906220.
My booked cylinder not delivered because of not paying Rs.50 extra demanded by vgs[protected] regularly. expecting the requaired action as erly as possiable.

Thanking you, Your Faithfully
Dev Mukherjee
Mo.No. [protected]
I am an a CIVIL SUPERVISOR in DIPASHIKA TVS ACADMY, ADAIYUR, TIRUVANAMALAI.

I want a commercial gas connection for our school lab purpose. I meet the SOWMIYA GAS AGENCY. agecny`s manager told the requirement. He told to me you come tommorrow. As the statment i meet totay and paid the amount of Rs.4490/- including gas charges. He give the recepit only for an amount of Rs.2390/- bill no.5579 dt.12.06.2008.And also he told afternoon you come here and the bound and 2 nos. cylinders.

Afternoon i meet the manager, he told tommrrow you will come and collect the cylinders, the bound after 5 days . And also he given a small letter to me to collect the cylinders at godown.

Please take nessasary action to the gas agency.And the agency phone will not attend the staffs even in day time also.

M.S.HARIBABU,
CIVIL SUPERVISOR,
DIPASHIKA TVS ACADMY,
ADAIYUR,
TIRUVANAMALAI.
MOBILE NO:0-[protected]
Dear SirMadam Date 07/08/2008
I am Indane Gas Connection Holt With Your (Gujarat)Ahmedabad In The Ahmedabad Department Store Ltd.May Major Problems Is Your Offices Emergency Gas Leak & Book The Cylender Call Number. Here I Am Sent To Two Emergency Gas Leak Number[protected]/[protected] Please Early Call This Number & Reply My Cont No:[protected].

May Riley & Major Complain Is Our Gas Cylender Is Like Out.But I Have Not Communicate Your Indane Emergency Gas Call Attendant.This Is Veary Bade Performance Of Indane Gas.

Pls do at the earliest.
Your Truly

Mr.Nishith Shah
Cont No.[protected]

I am trying for the past 2 hours to make a complaint for leakeage of gas in Chennai. When i gave the connection for the new cylinder it is automatically leaking with heavy noice. I have searched in the net and got several telephone numbers those who are doing 24 hrs gas complaints. But no one is picking the phone and somany numbers are not working. Since this case is very emergency there is no proper setup through the net to make the complaint. Please take this complaint and try to solve. thanks. Shamsudeen [protected]

I am the consumer of Indane gas of M/S Swati Gas Service, B.T.Road, Kolkata. I am getting trouble for Regulator since 2-3 weeks. I lodged complaint for the same but till date I did not get the same from Distributer. I am 76 year old person. At present it is not possible to go daily to the shop for the Regulator. Sir, Pls arrange accordingly and oblige. L.N.Ghosh, 10/1A, Priya Nath Chakraborty Lane, Kolkata- 700035.

My Gas Connection No. 108

My Gas Cylender is leaking

Plesae attend the complaint immidiately

Sub:- GAS CYLENDER IS LEAKING.

MY CONNECTION nO. 108

PLEASE ATTEND THIS COMPLAINT IMMIDIATELY

MOHAN LAL GOEL
    1/11862 Punchsheel Garden Shahdara Delhi-32
    Tel:- [protected]
    i am working in defence.i am consumer of indane gasof m/s mvjindane gas agency, new no. 97/1, south phase, industrial estate, ambattur, chennai-600 058. i am taking their service for the last 2and half years. very often i face the problem of gas leaking when i open the refilled cylinder. i immediately report to the mvj office. but the office is not taking the matter seriously and they dont attempt . right now i am facing the leakage problem and i reported to mvj office 5 times. but no one turned or atended for the last two hours. we very often face this danger.still the gas is leaking. i request you to kindly do the needful.
    thanking you
    C R ANTONY, CHIRIYANKANDATH HOUSE, YOUNG SHINE ROAD, CHELAKKOTTUKARA, THRISSUR - 680 005.
    PHONE[protected]
    CONSUMER NO: 5495
    AGENCY- GEEKAY GAS AGENCY, ROUND NORTH, THRISSUR-20
    [protected], 2339970
    BILL NO: D318779
    SUB: COMPLAINT ABOUT OUTDATED FILLED EXPIRED CYLINDER
    - DANGEROUS- BY INFORMATION
    WITH REFERENCE TO THE ABOVE, I MAY INFORM YOU THAT, MY NEW CYLINDER IS MARKED AS B-07(ie. June-2007). FROM RELEVENT SOURCES, I KNOW THAT IT IS DANGEROUS TO USE THESE EXPIRED FILLED CYLINDERS. DUE TO THE FEAR, I KEPT AWAY FROM MY HOUSE.
    Kindly provide me a new Cylinder instead of the above mentioned one as early as possible.

C. R. ANTONY

swati indane gas service — abnormal delay in gas delivery

Gas booked on 03/05/2010 against consumer no.-SIG-7193 from Swati indane gas service (code[protected] vide order no.-219 but not yet delivered uptill 15/05/2010. Also consumers booked subsequently already delivered.
    This complaint is right and i have also trouble with this type of problems and the gas supplies offices landline phone is always busy as the put the receiver aside.
      i have booked refill culinder way back. but due to festival season the distributors have started supplying cylinder to non...

S.Karwa Date: 7th Nov,07
      140/4a/1, Flat-2C,
      N.S.C Bose Road,
      Kolkata – 7000 40.

To,
      The Customare Care Officer…
      Kolkata.

Re : CONSUMER NO. 10662 & DEALER CODE[protected]
      REACTIVATION OF THE ACCOUNT.

I would like to bring to your kind notice that I am the consumer for the above mentioned number and that as I am not stationed here in Kolkata permanently and have to visit my native place in Singrauli very often.

As I am not stationed permanently lifting of cylinder is very irregular and as such my consumer number has been inactivated by the dealer.

Upon enquiry with the dealer I was asked to get permission of your department for reactivation of the same.

In view of the above I humbly request you to kindly reactivate the said consumer number which has been inactivated by the dealer.

Please treat the matter as urgent and do the needful.

In case any further information / clarification is required please let me know.

An early action in this regard will be highly appreciated.

(SARLA KARWA)
      Aug 13, 2020
      I am the consumer of Indane Gas having consumer no.16472 under Rishra Cooking Centre, Rishra, Dist- Hooghly(W.B.) phone no.[protected] booked on 6.10.07 for LPG but till date no gas cylinder delivered by the said dealer inspite of several reminders and followup. Due to non availability of gas my family is facing very much hardship and harassment. This is the regular habbit of the above dealer. Kindly take suitable steps against the said dealer so that I can get the LPG gas just in time. Your quick action in the matter will be highly appreciated.
      S.Panda
      Mobile : [protected] / [protected]

Indane/LPG for coocking — Non delivery

Consumer No: 3382. Franchise - Satyam Indane, ottappalam, Kerala.
      Address; Padinjatti house, O.O. Tirunarayanapuram, Tiruvazhiyode, Palakkad district, Kerala.
      Mostly I get gas after several repeated calls and pressures.
      The excuse they say is they find house closed or phone not answered.
      Often quite noncooperative.
      This time the booking was done on oct 12th. On reminding they say they couldn't find the house, house locked or phone not connecetd. There is no time when the house is closed. mobile number - [protected] could be always contacted as it is never switched off.

sir .

sabha gas agency taken our consumer no under taken to supply
        from muthuagencies from vijayanagar velachery . we are staying in taramani area. when ever we are booking for sylinder
        usual answer given and take 10 to 15 days for supply . even 25 to 30 days they are supplying . they are some where in middle road and telling us to take from there .
        we have to pay autos to bring to home . this is the condition past 10 months . this sabha gas agency is at vandikkaran st . guindy . please give your attention for this complaints
        Aug 13, 2020
        Sabha gas agency is one of the agency which has got good reputations for fraud activities.
        They don't supply refills within a month. They take their own time ( usually more than a month )and they give preference only to bribes and black market.
        Sabha ' s pallavaram branch overtook its guindy office in terms of delayed supply, fraud, bribes, not picking the phones etc...
        The attitude of this agency is mainly due to political support.
        You are absolutely right.
        Sabha should correct its behaviour or otherwise the same could be taken through investigative journals from tamilnadu.
        Hope all will support in taking action against sabha gas agency.
        priyanaka gas agency is one of the agency which has got good reputions for fraud activities .
        They don't supply refills with in a month .They take their own time (usually more than a month )and they give preference only to bribes and black market.
        priyanaka gas shamshabad branch is delayed supply, fraud, bribes, not picking the phones etc
        this complaint has been lodged on behalf of my brother
        I am resdents of Hyderbad, near musheerbad .in Andhra pradesh
        They are not supplying the gas cylinder in the proper time, they are taking nearly 15 to 20 days after booking the gas, we are facing so many problems with this .And there is no proper response from them.How we can rectify this problem .

Manjula the resident of Perumal Nagar Old Pallavaram, we have been receiving Gas cylinders from Pallavaram agency, it was suspended by IOC officials due to malpractice and fradulent activities.Later it was transferred to SABA agency Vandikaran st Guindy, service is very worst and no response over telephone.Hereby request the IOC officials to take stern action and sort this problem at the earliest

Being perturb with the customer service provided by your INDANE distributor at Kolhapur (M/s. Handihelp...
          Dear sir this is syed basheerudeen from chennai

I am having a Consumer No. 50094 with the DEV GAS Agency,phone...
          my customer no 11312,i booked for cylinder 45days before on 22 sept 2007 . our agency is C A agency ponnani ,malappuram dt...

hello sir/madam

this is to inform you that your distributor in agra(u.p) by the name of

BHARAT GAS AGENCIES (at prapura xing agra), doesn't supply the home gas

cylinder within a month also..

you must have the knowledge that government said that there will be no

shortage of gas cylinders but your distributers keep sayin there is

shortage of supply...

when we book the gas they supply after a month (we have to make several

calls to get the delivery of the cylinder ) then they book the gas after 10

days of delivery.... what nonsense is this going on... i dont understand..
          you must be aware they are doing black marketing also....

please keep this into account and take necessary steps to avoid this

problems... many of the customers are facing the same problems..

customer satisfaction should be your first priority..

waiting for your immediate reply...

thanking you

anamika
          Aug 13, 2020

On friday , 26 of october ,i booked a cylinder. the distributor ,VEER SACHI GAS ,has not delivered the cylinder yet.this is the case everytime we book a cylinder.the delivery of the cylinder is delayed 3 weeks to say the least.moreover i do not get the money receipt when my cylinder is provided.
            I am a consumer No SF 1504 of Seba Fuel, Chowdhury para,
            Nimta, Kolkata -700049, Dist -24 Parganas (North) W B.
            They always make delay in supply of Filled Sylnder, thus they have abolished the facility of Double Sylnder . I booked a filled sylnder on[protected] but till date and time it has not been supplied . They delay to supply the filled sylnder every month, my Blue book is the record.
            Tapankumar Basu. Na Hanyate, Flat : A-1, 2nd Floor
            Belgharia, Kolkata -700056
            Phone :[protected]
            MY CUTOMER NO 26871 DRAWING THROUGH IDEAL GAS SERVICE, 8 BHASHYAGARALU ROAD EAST, R S PURAM, COIMBATORE 641002. I HAVE BOOKED FOR MY GAS REFILL ON 3.12.08 AFTER THE EXPIRY OF > 20 DAYS FIXED BY THE DISTRIBUTOR. AS PER THE LATEST INFORMATION BY IOC, COIMBAOTE IN THE LOCAL NEWS PAPER THAT THE REFILL SHD BE SUPPLIED WITHIN 7 DAYS. BUT TO DISMAY THE DISTRIBUTOR SUPPLIES ONLY AFTER 10 DAYS. I HAVE CONTACTED THEM ON 10 12 08, THE STAFF INFORMED ME THAT THE CYLINDER HAS ALREADY SENT TO MY HOME BUT IT DIDNT REACHED ME YET. TO DAY I HAVE CONTACTED THE MANAGER, IDEAL GAS SERVICE, HE INFORMED ME THAT THE REFILLWILL BE SUPPLIED TO DAY(12.12.08) BUT THEY HAVE NOT SUPPLIED IT THEIR REGULAR HABIT OF DELAYING THE SUPPLY AND THIS IS THEIR REGULAR PRACTICE. PLEASE PROBE IN DETAIL ABOUT THEIR STOCK INTAKE AND SUPPLY FIND OUT THE TRUTH. ARRANGE FOR EARLY SUPPLY AND ADVISE THEM TO BE PROMPT IN SUPPLYING CORRECTLY AND AVOID DIVERSION, IF ANY
            T S MURALI, T F 6, RAMANI, S MITHILA APARTMENT, SATHYAMOORTHY ROAD, RAM NAGAR, COIMBATORE 641009.
            Respected Sir,

My consumer No. is 20469. I have One cylender of Indane Gas and my gas supply through M/s AVTAR FLAME, Chd. Rd, Samrala chowk, Ludhiana. No body bother for booking of gas. When we ring them on phone, no body attend the phone. They just pick and keep the receiver. When we personally visit them to book the gas they give us delivery after booking within 15 -20 days. This is totaly harasment to us. Pls. look into the matter. I shall be very thankful to you.

BALRAJ KAPILA
            Mob. #[protected]

CHOWK GAS SERVICE (INDANE GAS) — Delay in delivery of Gas Cylinder

Everytime I book my Gas Cylinder, there is always Delay in delivery of gas cylinder for more 3-4days or even more than a weeks time, also despite of requesting for weighing instrument, the delivery man does not carry it while delivering the cylinder.
            Dear Sir/madam,

My consumer no. is 5045. I booked the gas on 1st sept 2010 from Manu Flames, Meenu Huts, XIX/658(1), Hill Road, Aluva. But as on 29th sept 2010 I haven't received the cylinder yet. When I contacted the concerned person he answered that I will get it last week.

My question is why there is such delay when in BLACK, people are geting it instantly by paying 500 rupees. and consumer has to suffer????

I request the concern authority of Indane gas agency to look into this matter and take necessary actions.

Cicily

veer sachi — not supply in time

Dear sir
            One o[censored]r gas agencies outlet not supplying the gas in time and also not pick up the phone on time.
            This problm faces by me a lots of time also its a havitual problem of veer sachi gas agencies.
            The detais are given in below.
            I[censored] r not taken the nescessary action on him then we look in other way.
            Name :VEER SACHI GAS AGENCIES
            SHOP NO--4,DAMANA MKT,C S PUR,BHUBANESWAR-16,ORISSA
            PH--[protected]

Please put your comments at http://www.facebook.com/grahok.bondhu to fight against SEBA FUEL to stop their fraud activity.

I am working professionals in a mnc in gurgaon.I Purchased new connection from Mata Sheetala Indane Gas Agency Gurgaon, they forcefully charged for the stove they denied giving new connection without paying for the new stove.Anyway i was compelled to take that one. After that I am running since one year for second cylender every time I have the same word from the employee of Mata Sheetala Indane Gas Agency come on this date that date they are repeating the same word over and again . Its really painful experience.I also called the head of indane office they give negative response every time. They don't take appropriate action.
              Please do the needful.
              Sir/Madam,

Today, we are deliberating 59th years of republic of India (Independence Day), but the consumer of Indane Gas in Gurgaon are paralyzed with their fundamental rights of raffling of Gas Facility, on account of distributors staf[censored]nfair practice of system by systemizing the telephone booking un-operated and moreover not booking the cylinder with one or the other pretext and otherwise supplying the Gas Cylinder after 10-15 days , which resulting regular problems to the consumer, as the Gurgaon Gas Agency, it reflect had systemize their connection target above the Indian Guideline, moreover Gurgaon population increase of manifold also resulted and other cause of systemize/ obligating to the Hotel/ Restaurant Holder reflected heavy shortage.

How the Indian inspection and other staff of the Indane Company considering the public grievances, which shows that indane company staff are also obliging distributor in the networking of raffling systemize unfarir practice with hidden bargain exercise and to which might be the Distt. Administration ignorance from Food Supply Department causing clear attempt of cold blooded murder of fundamental rights of riffling of the Gas Connection from India Distributor in Gurgaon

Looking for speedy systemize raffling facility to the bonafied Indane Connection Holder in democracy.

Pardeep Kumar , Rajiv Kumar , Chanderpal, Puran,
              In Gurgaon, Sector-14 next to noika service center

that agency person black list selling (time : 2 p.m. - 4p.m)(Date:[protected]
              i am uma sankar sahu belongs [state:orissa, berhampur-760009]
              complaint that Gurgaon Indane Gas Agency Selling one new Connection [but that person not applied before only (time : 2 p.m. - 4p.m)(Date:[protected] in this mention will be paid some extra amount and take a new connection
              but that i will apply one new connection that application is receive why that agency told me second week of january -2009 u will be apply
              i asking Indane Complaints - Is it necessary to wait 1 month after that take a new connection u will be eliglibly to apply i am about Indane Hr dept how to give one connection without apply before it is possible
              please take inequairy and take a proper action that agency and please give me hr dept Agency order and i am apply a new connection.as short as possible . if new rule pass then send my email id
              Hi uma sankar sahu
              I am working professionals in a in gurgaon.i am applied a new connection from Mata Sheetala Indane Gas Agency Gurgaon is not received my application form,
              i ask Mata Sheetala Indane Gas Agency told me u will wait 1 month after that bu apply . Its really painful experience. please take appropriate action.
              Please do the needful.
              that agency person black listed selling (time : 2 p.m. - 4p.m)(Date:[protected]
              but that i will not receive my application form and that application is receive why that agency told me second week of january -2009 u will be apply
              i asking Indane HR DEPT. Complaints - Is it necessary to wait 1 month after that take a new connection u will be eliglibly to apply .i am asing about Indane Hr dept how to give one connection without apply before it is possible
              please take inequairy and take a proper action that agency and
              i am apply a new connection.as short as possible . if new rule pass then send my email id and please give order in Indan gas hr dept that agency take a application form of purpose take a receive new connection

To Date :[protected]
                Indane
                I require two cylinders of gas.
                My gas connection was transferred from Indane (Consumer No.: 0580) Khurmanpallem, Visakhapatnam to
                Indane (Consumer No.: 12604) Sector-VII, Gurgaon (phone[protected] in 2007.
                Please, inform the agency to consider my connection an old connection to become eligible for second cylinder.
                Regards!

Ajay Sharma (Consumer No.: 12604)
                96/28, Jyoti Park, New colony, Gurgaon-122001.
                Cell: 0-[protected]
                Aug 13, 2020
                I AM LIVIN IN CHENNAI AND I HAVE TWO KIDS. I HAVE GOT A INDANE CONNECTION AND DON'T HAVE ADDITIONAL CYLINDER BECAUSE I AM SUFFERING A LOT. IN THIS CONNECTION I HAVE BOOKED A ADDITIONAL CYLINDER PAST THREE YEARS AND I DON'T GET ANY REPLY FROM MY AGENCY.

MY FATHER HAVE INDANE GAS CONNECTION IN DIFFERENCE AGENCE, CHENNAI. SUDDENLY HE EXPIRED..
                SO I HAVE TO BE SURRENDER MY FATHERS GAS CONNECTION. IN CASE I HAVE TRANSFER IN MY NAME AND REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE SEND US THE PRCEDURE AT THE EARLIEST.

THANKING YOU,

R.S.SRINIVASAN
                Dear Sir / Madam,
                I have purchased single cylinder connection in the year 1998.
                But this cylinder is in my village for my mother.
                Now i am living in other city due to my service. here i required second cyllinder on my old single cyllinder connection in city. Because agent can purchase this cyllinder from this city so it is posible to give second cyllinder to this agent.
                So i request you to please give me a procedure how to get second cyllinder in this city.
                S.R.Kamble
                Dear Sir/Madam
                My mother has a gas connection with additional cylinder too.Our distributors are Cooking Gas Agency, Tiruvanmiyur.
                As per the distributor we cannot book our 2nd cylinder before 22 days period after the supply of a cylinder.We are a family of 10 people and barely managing the supply with the help of a private gas agency supply.What is the procedure in Tamilnadu to book for the 2nd cylinder.Appreciate your reply
                Thanks and B.Regds
                S.Ramanathan
                  SIR. why stove is complusary to purchase with gas as agency tell us....
                  I have applied for new connection on the date[protected] at venkata sai gas agency madhapur, Hyderabad. Now i got new connection...

SIR,
                  I HAVE TAKEN GAS CONNECTION FROM "CHANDRANI INDANE GAS AGENCY" IN THE MONTH OF DECEMBER -2006. AND REQUESTING FOR THE SECOND CYLINDER ( I.E. TWO CYLINDER TO ONE CUSTOMER ) BUT GIVING FALSE PROMISES FROM COUPLE OF MONTHS . IT IS ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT HE GIVES NEW CONNECTIONS . EVERY TIME HE SAYS THAT ISSUE OF SECOND CYLINDER HAS BEEN CLOSED BY THE COMPANY , YOU CALL AFTER 15 DAYS /ONE MONTHS /2-3 MONTHS IT WILL START. AND DOING THIS DRAMA ABOUT 10 MONTHS HAS BEEN PASSED BUT NOTHING HAS BEEN COME OUT.
                  YOU ARE REQUESTED TO GIVE THE DETAILS ( 1) FOR SECOND CYLINDER (2) TO INQUIRE THE AGENCY FOR FACTUAL PROBLEM ( 3 ) TO INSTRUCT THE AGENCY TO ISSUE OF SECOND CYLINDER .

AGENCY'S DETAILS :- CHANDRANI INDANE, SHOP NO.5 BOISAR TALUKA:- PALGHAR DIST:-THANE STATEl:- MAHARASTRA -401501.

MY DETAILS:- CONSUMER NO. 14252
                  NAME:- BHASKAR T. JADHAV
                  CELL NO. [protected]/[protected]

Indane Gas — Non Issue of Second Cylinder

At the time of new connection delear has issued me a single cylender and told after 2/3 months i will get another. But more than 6months has been lapsed when i contacted the dealer he always told me come after 15/30 days every time. And also bound to take a Ligter / Rubber Pipe which are already with me.

Kindly do the needfull.

With thanks,
                  I am indane gas consumer with GAS AND GADGET AGENCY, GOLMARKET, MAHANAGAR, LUCKNOW. I have contacted many times to said distributor but they did not issue DBC despite having booking no. for DBC and notice board of agency depicticting release of DBC is open.
                  please direct them for do needful.

Faithfully yours,
                  MRITUNJAY KUMAR DIPAK
                  CONSUMER NO.- TG 12155
                  DBC BOOKING N0- 165
                  MOBILE NO- [protected]

At the time of new connection delear has issued me a single cylender and told after 2/3 months i will get another. But more than 2 years has been lapsed when i contacted the dealer he always told me come after 15/30 days every time. And also bound to take a Ligter / Rubber Pipe etc. which are already with me.

Kindly do the needfull.

With thanks,
                  yogesh chandra parashar
                  consumer no. 20076,
                  Jaimini gas agence,
                  Najafgarh, New Delhi-45

Indane Gas — Non Issuance of Second Cylinder

I am a customer of Indane Gas. I stay in Hyderabad, Kukatpally and my Gas Agency is Namrata Gas Agency. My consumer No.60018. I had booked for second cylinder on July 11th 2009, he has noted down the consumer number and did not give any kind of booking number for me. He said he would give a call or send a letter to the house. Its been around 5 months, no intimation has been made till now. Whenever i go and ask him, he say some cock and bull stories and now he started telling that we have wait for 6 months on booking for second cylinder.

Please help me getting the second cylinder
                  I fully agree with the above complaints till date also we are facing the same problem no one is taking action against this because of resale of gas for huge amount they are not ready to give second cylinder to the customer

Chennai

Its really pathetic.
                    1. they do not lift the phone even if it is ringing.
                    2. they do not...

Myself Narendra Goyal ,a resident of Indore.I have to make a complaint against a Indore based Indane Gas Agency. Satyam gas agency,S-1 rajguru complex,vijay nagar,A.B. Road,Indore.

The delivery man gave a cylinder which was leaking . The Agency has not taken any action inspite of bringing this thing into notice. I called up many times at 2550022/2557722/4086622 and I suppose the person on duty had not written any compalints neither any compaint number was given.This complaint was Physically verified by Mr.ashok Bhatale who asked for payment without giving payment receipt,that is so unethical .
                    There was a major risk of any acciedent apart from loosing Rs.327 for a faulty cylnder.
                    Kindly look into the matter and take suitable action against the agency.

Indane Gas — Complaint against gas cylinder faulty

Dear Sir / Madam,
                    on the 61th Birtday occasion of my father on 9th March 2008, I came to my native Parali-vaijanath.
                    Unfortunately a mishap happened in our home. Due to gas cylender leakage (No washer), total 8 of our family members are injured.Out of them, my wife, son and mother are burnt to about 45 to 50 %. They were shifted to a private hospital (Lahane hospital) at Latur.Other family members are shifted to Aurangabad for further treatment.
                    I have written application to our distributors, but they told me i have already escalate your matter to head office.
                    Still I am wating for response otherwise I will go to court .
                    I am totally disagree my Indane Gas Supplier (Captain Gas, Pratap Vihar Ghaziabad.)

Indane Gas — no response on gas leakage

I complaint my gas cylinder leakage on dated 15.09.11 at08.48pm on indane gas complaint no.[protected](ref.no.580088) but their is no response by indane company or by the dealer ''shaeed subhash gas agency'' and next day dated 16.09.11at 09.07am, I recived a massege on my mobile phone that your complaint was closed. due to this my full cylinder empty now and also i tense during this period.In another complaint i booked my cylinder on dated 9.09.11 booking no[protected], I recived a massege against this booking on dated 12.09.11 your case memo 4185 genratedand cylinder shall be deliverd shortley. and again I recived a massege on dated 14.09.11 , Dear custmer cylinder has been delivered against your booking 4087 with case memo 4185. But i recived the cylinder on dated 22.09.11
                      I stay in RPC Layout and have a connection with Kishan Gas Agency,Vijayanagar BDA Complex.
                      Service is quite fine.I...

SIR
                      I HAVE 2 INDANE GAS CYLINDER.ONE IS EMPTY ON 14 TH SEPTEMBER & I HAD BOOKED ON SAME DAY.BUT TILL NOW I DIDN'T GOT THE CYLINDER.PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION FOR THIS.IT IS BECAUSE MY 2ND ONE ALSO IS EMPTY ON 11TH OCTOBER.ON RAMZAN WE SUFFERED A LOT.WE CALLED THE AGENT MORE THAN 10 TIMES. BUT NO RESPONDS FROM THEIR SIDE.OUR CONSUMER NO:955.OUR GODOWN AT CHEVAYOOR,CALICUT,KERALA.OUR SECTION MANAGER MR. ARUN KUMAR(MOB:[protected])OFF NO:[protected].ONE LADY HANDLING THE FRONT OFFICE IS VERY LAZY AND IRRESPONSIBLE.PLS TAKE ACTIONS IMMEDIATELY.

THANKING YOU
                      SIR

MY COMPLAINT AGAINT KARUNA GAS AGENCY NAGPUR PH:[protected]

DISTRIBUTOR : INDANE GAS

I HAVE 2 INDANE GAS CYLINDER.ONE IS EMPTY & I HAD BOOKED ON 30-09-07 BY PHONE.BUT TILL NOW I DIDN'T GOT THE CYLINDER.

PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION FOR THIS. I HAVE REMIND PERSONALLY ON THEIR OFFICE ON 15.10.07 BUT TILL NOW I HAD NOT RECD THE CYL EVERY TIME THEY ASK THAT THEY SENT IT TOMORROW BUT NOT SEND

& WHEN WE GO TO PHONE THEM EITHER PHONE SHOWS ENGAGGED & SOME TIME PHONE CONTINIOUSLY RING BUT NO BODY PICK-UP THE PHONE

SIR,

MY DETAILS:- CONSUMER NO. 14252
                      NAME:- BHASKAR T. JADHAV
                      CELL NO. [protected]/[protected]
                      Please Take Some Serious Action Against Karuna Gas Agency
                      I am calling them from two days but the phone is not responding they neve pick the phone
                      have already bookd a CYLINDER and one is already empty
                      they dont pick the phone