Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 12, 2022

File a complaint to Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Having problems with Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Toll free
1800 233 3555

View more phone numbers

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] reviews & complaints page 626

I live in an independent house which has a small portion at the rear side with separate kitchen specially built for tenants. I have a tenant by name S Nagraj since 2000 and we both have gas connection bearing consumer Nos SAI50 and 19460 with Saieesh Enterprises, Anand Bagh, Malkajgiri, Hyderabad. However, since it is an independent house both have same address.

Now the gas agency has suspended the supply or refill stating that there cannot be two customers in one address. He insists that both Rajagopalan and Nagraj come personally between 10:00 to 12:00 on any working day. As Nagraj cannot apply leave he requested that whether he can come at 07:00 PM on any working day. However, the agency proprietor has refused to listen to our request.

Kindly advise as to what to do ??
SUB: Gas leakage complaint not attending for two days

My Consumer No. is 23527. I have complaint of my cylinder leakage
Complaint Ref.No.[protected]/10/12 1:00 PM)
same complaint again on
Complaint Ref.No.[protected]/10/12 11:00 PM )
Distribute: Sharma Gas Company "SHOP NO.A-1&2, SRI SDMANDIR MRKT", NEW DELHI, Delhi, Delhi, DEL

Gas is keep on leak from cylinder. We are afraid it can catch fire. We tried call many time but no body is attending the call.
When we remind two time to our delivery man, he said that he'll not send anybody for this. If you fear don't use Gas, cook your food with stick fuel.

Hope you can understand our problem. Kindly get it resolve this critical and urgent situation.
Thanks & Regards
Amit Sharma

In this regarding, i consumer of lpg gas consumer No.GA-00770 agency M/s Ganga Gas Distributor, satyam complex sector 12-A
    awas vikas, sikandra, agra .
    the distributor deny to give the delivery of the reffilled cylinder and and he does not listen to us and they do not follow the system of I.O.C. ltd and we does not got the proper weight of the refilled cylinder .always when we purchase the cylinder there is always more than 2 -3 kgs cut off in the cylinder and they have become habitual.
    when we complain about the cutt off cylinder he tells us to shift our connnection to any other dealer .
    Aug 13, 2020
    I M. SEKAR FROM NEW DELHI ( M-[protected]) LODGING A COMPLAINT AGAINST M/S KALKI GAS DISTRIBUTOR, EDAPPADI ROAD, SALEM DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU ON BEHALF OF MRS.P.VASANTHA W/O SHRI R.MARIMUTHU, FIRST FLOOR, M/S SAKTI SOTRE, SANKARI ROAD, KONGANAPURAM POST, EDAPPADI TALUK, SALEM DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU-637 102. M/S KALKI GAS DISTRIBUTOR DOES ACCEPT THE BOOKING OF LPG REFILL REQUEST. EVERY TIME THEY ARE DENYING TO BOOK THE CYLINDER.

ON ENQUIRY FROM THE AGENCY, IT WAS INFORMED THAT THEY WERE RUNNING WITH SHORTAGE OF SUPPLY FROM INDIAN OIL CORPORATION. HOWEVER, THEY ARE GIVING SUPPLY TO COMMERCIAL CONSUMAR AND OTHERS ON EXTRA PAYMENT. IT HAS BECOME A REGULAR HABIT ON THE PART OF THE AGENCY. IT IS THEREFORE REQUESED KINDLY TAKE NECESSARY ACTION IN THIS REGARD IMMEDIATELY.

THANKS

M.SEKAR, NEW DLEHI.
    I have alos heard this kind of problem from the agency
    I M. Tarun Kumar (M-[protected]) From New Delhi, Lodging A Complaint Against M/S Sunder Shayam Enterprises, A1B/20 DDA Market, Janakpuri, New Delhi –58 (Ioc Code No.[protected] On Behalf Of Mr.Ashok Kumar, RZ-D-124, New Janki Puri, New Delhi -59. M/S Sunder Shayam Enterprises Does Accept The Booking Of LPG Refill Request or if they are booking the Cylinder, they delivered the Cylinder after 20-25 days. Every Time They Are Denying To Book The Cylinder. My Last booking on[protected] Booking no. 2633 but we not received the Cylinder till yet.

It Is Therefore Requested Kindly Take Necessary Action In This Regard Immediately.

Tarun Kumar, New Delhi.

Ref : Consumer No. 36330 of M/s.Madhu Agency,

I have booked gas on 4th July 2008, I have not received my cylinder till date I am trying to call this nos. 22235080 / 22226575 of M/s.Madhu Agency, No.35, Langford Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore – 560 027. all this nos are also engaged.

I have no gas at home form 12th evening, Please advice me what should I have to do, what action will be taken against the agency.

Thanking you,
    Shiva Kumar
    21/1, 3rd Floor, Swathik Road, Shanthi Nagar, Bangalore – 560 027
    Ref: Consumer No.3573 M/s Dhandapani Gas Agency, Kadayampatty, Danishpet Main Road, Omalur Taluk, Salem District. Pin: 636354.

I have booked gas on 06.02.2009. I have not received my Cylinder till date. I am asking many times through phone and directly. The Gas Agency Manager said, You are not booking. Another you will try complaint. After 15 days to supply the cylinder.

This Gas Agencies, to cheating the people. The Cylinder is solding Black Market to hire charges. Please take action to the above the Dhandapani Gas Agency, Kadayampatty, Danishpet Main Road, Omalur Taluk, Salem District. Pin: 636354.

Thank You sir.

K. Premkumar,
    Periyavadagampatty Post,
    Omalur Taluk, Salem District. Pin: 636354.

I, Prerna Sharma, have Indane LPG gas connection. I contacted my service provider i.e. Chander Nagar Gas Service, Ghaziabad, Ph.[protected] for refilling of my LPG but in last 1 month I have not received any cylinder instead when I contacted them last week they said my home is shifted which is not at all true. I am really fed up. Moreover getting this phone is itself a project as this no. is continously...

TO, [protected]
      THE INDIAN OIL,
      RETAIL OUTLET,
      SAHAR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT,
      MUMBAI.

Dear Sir / Madam,

The undersigned has filled Petrol from your outlet as mentioned above on[protected], asking the person to fill the petrol of Rs, 1, 000/- only, I also made the card payment and got the receipt / bill issued for the same.

However today it is observed from my passbook entries of Bank of India, Kandivali Branch that the amount of Rs. 1, 028.09 is deducted TWICE, where as I have filled the petrol only once.
      It is thus requested to REFUND the amount of Rs. 1, 028.09 deducted on the 2nd time or issue a CREDIT NOTE, so that I can fill the petrol of that amount from your outlet from Kandivali. I am the regular customer of Indian oil and strongly believes in you and the same thing has never happened with me before this incident.

I feel the card must have swiped twice wrongly, it might me a machine mistake of a human mistake, hence before listening your side, I cannot come to any conclusion. The only request is the settle the matter amicably and carry the above requisition forthwith.

I shall be highly obliged for the act.

Yours faithfully

sd/-

( SHRI VIKRANT C. DESHPANDE )
      Advocate High Court & U R Customer

Encl :- copy of the passbook entries of Bank of India, Kandivali Branch.
      Hello My Dear Friend, Your Complain is realy resolve by company?

Plaese Tell me & I also send 1 Complaint.

I am using indane gas with the consumer 38. Gas agency name is Ramya Krishna Agencies, GF Anitha Apartments, Vidyadharapuram, Vijayawada. they are having the land phone numbers[protected], 2412094, 2417293. Most of the time they are picking up the phone. and some time these numbers are not in service message coming. but surprisingly after trying 2 or 3 time again phone will ring. the same situation i faced in Hyderabad also when we call indane gas agency telephone numbers most of the time that number is not in service message will come. when we ask the agency simply they are saying phone is working. Indane gas agencies are cheating the consumers. They won't lift the phone or simply phone not in service message. we are facing the lot of problem b/c i am a employee, my office timings are 8am to 5.15pm and i will reach home by 6pm. so at that time when i go to gas agency, , it isclosed. so i have to book the cylender over the phone only. but gas agency not lifting the phone. so please take the necessary action on it.
        my contact number is +91 [protected].
        Indane Gas Bilaspur Chhattisgarh Branch, Not picking up the phone[protected], 93, 94), always misguiding about the dilivary, not giving correct information, I am software professional and they are saying some computer software constraints which is making problem while booking it is not justified as I understand all about limitation and advantage of software, they are giving dilivary to the hotels in the name of coustomers whome they are making fool. Indane Gas Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh is going worst day by day for coustomer and better in black marketing.
        I am using indane gas. Gas agency name is mansarovar Inadane Agencies, . they are having the land phone numbers [protected]- Most of the time they are not picking up the phone. Indane gas agencies are cheating the consumers. They won't lift the phone or simply phone not in service message. we are facing the lot of problem b/c i am a employee, my office timings are 8am to 5.15pm and i will reach home by 6pm. so at that time when i go to gas agency, it is closed. so i have to book the cylender over the phone only. but gas agency not lifting the phone. so please take the necessary action on it.
        Myself SHEETAL PANIGRAHI, bearing mobile no [protected] for the indane gas of Berhampur, ORISSA . My customer id- BI 3467 as already stated that there has been non delivery of the gas. There has been a several number of times when I have tried to contact them on the phone at the respective office even that was not picked up. After repeated requests which I have done by going to the office again and again but still there has been no consideration made.

Serial no- 673 date of booking 7/04/08 date of delivery 3/06/08. Serial no-3525, date of booking 12/08/08 there had been a warning from the head office hence the date of delivery was 23/08/08 but again when for the Serial no- 539 and the date of booking 4/11/08 there had been a great delay in delivery which was made on 11/01/08 and finally for the serial number-2159 which was booked on 07/02/09 thegas cylinder has not been delivered yet.
        This indicates for a great irresponsible behaviour, intensional harashmental as I have to buy the cylinders in black which has really caused a great mental strauma for me. so which indicates for a bad customer service. therefore i would request you to investigate on the matter by sending up a surprise team for investigation else i would have to knock the door of the consumer court.

My Consumer No. is AR99063 with Radha Indane, Mirzapur Road, Ahmedabad - 380001. Several times I found following types of problem from this dealer.

1) Very late delivary of Cylinder after booking.
          2) Phones are kept beside the phone cradle sothat we find the phone engaged & we can not make phone call.
          3) Rude answers on phone when we are asking reason for not delivery/delay in delivery.
          4) Delivery boy is not coming with weight measuring scale.

Hoping that the service will be improved at the earliest.

Indane Gas — Delayed delivery and poor service

I am a LPG Indane customer with Jai Jawan Gas Agency, Dwarka sec:7, New Delhi and my consumer number is 44439.

Around 20 days back (on 12 Jan 2008), I booked for a refill over the phone. The booking was confirmed, though without giving an order no. On checking for non-suppply on Jan 21, I was told that the earlier booking was not accepted since it fell short of the 21 days manadatory gap by a day or two (however, quite smartly this was not conveyed at the time when booking was made). Finally, on Jan 21, the booking was confirmed. However, around 12 days have passed since then and the delivery has not been made.

We have recently moved to Dwarka before which we were residing in Rohini. The situation there was much better as we never encoutered any major problems with gas supplies. However, Dwarka's Jai Jawan agency comes across as a very poor service provider. The contact numbers are consistently busy (we haven't been able to check on the status since last 10 days as the numbers are not reachable)

Interestingly, Indane cylnders are easily available in the open market at 150% higher prices. The hoarders and black marketeers seem to be making big money with the Jai Jawan agency turning deaf ears to customers' booking requests.

I am an INDANE GAS customer since last 15 years in different cities and in different agencies in delhi too but never i felt any deficulty as I am feeling from past few months. My consumer no is NG 32053. I have booked for refill cylinder on 17 Mar 09 with booking no 11861. Kindly could I know that how much time takes for the delivery of refill cylinders whether ONE WEEK / TWO WEEKS / THREE WEEKS OR MORE THAN A MONTH so that we must prepare ourselves accordingly because every body is aware of it's necessity. I hope that it will be delevered with correct quantity of Gas without any leakage in the cylinder at the earliest.Also hope the services after this will be satsfactory. This not a complaint. This is a request. Hope the people will understand the feelings of the customers.

Surya Kumar
          I am very regret to say that, i Rohit my comsumer No.is 18650 with Nicolian Enterprises.Ramesh nagar, New delhi-110015
          Serveral times i found following types of problems from this dealer.

1. very late delivery of cylinder after booking.
          2. Phone are kept besides the phone cradle so that we find the phone engaged &
          we can not make them call.
          3.Rude answer on phone when we are asking reason for not delivery/delay in delivery.

4.Delivery boy is not coming with weight measuring scale.

Hope that the service will be improved at the earliest.

Ref: Old Customer no: 67128 / New customer no: 23870,

We are writing this mail with regard to the miserable service offered by M/S. Shivashankar agencies in Porur, Chennai in terms of LPG gas supply to us and mainly to the irresponsible handling of this issue by the agency.

I would like to introduce myself G.S. Raji MohanRam, currently living in 47, Vaidhy nagar, Poonamallee, Chennai - 600 056 and customer of indane gas for the 4 years. I am writing this mail as a last resort to somehow get the indane LPG gas supplied to our home in above address.

We made gas booking with Shivashankar agency thro phone on 25th March 2008 and were committed by the agency that we would receive the gas within 10 days. But we found that we didnot receive the gas even till now after 1 month. We kept reminding the agency after 10 days to get the LPG cylinder delivered but the response is very very poor and negligible. What is so hurting us is the way the employees are treating us and attending this issue.

25 days after booking, after repeated reminders from us, they simply informed over phone that they will not supply cylinder to us and asked us to change the gas agency under Kala agencies (operates as a seperate agency in the same office). They simply told us they will supply immediately if we come directly and change the agency address to Kala agencies.

We went directly to the office on 23rd April to change the agency address so that we will get the gas immediately because we were running short of gas. They changed our connection to Kala agencies on the same day and promised us they will make the delivery on next day to avoid any more delay. But even after so many days they never bothered to deliver.

When we called to ask what was happening, the reply was so shocking, deliberate and negligible from the employees. They simply told us they will not supply and ''DO AS WE WISH WHATEVER WE WANT TO''. Once we received this response from the employee we were shocked!!! at the kind of treatment they are giving to the customers.

We are writing this mail as a last resort hoping that we will get proper response, treatment & our LPG cylinder promptly from the gas vendor.
            Hope to hear from you regarding this so that we will get some kind of justice against these kind of practises.

With Kind regards
            G.S. Raji Mohan Ram
            [protected].
            Poonamallee, Chennai.
            Was this resolved? Also, please let me know who takes care of the complaints logged in this website.
            Miserable service from shivashankar gas agency - Porur - Chennai

Ref: Old Customer no: 19809 & 71287

I would like to introduce myself K. Raghuraman, currently living in No 10/5 5th Street, R. E. Nagar, Porur, Chennai - 600 116 and customer of indane gas for the 10 years. I am writing this mail as a last resort to somehow get the indane LPG gas supplied to our home in above address.

We made gas booking with Shivashankar agency thro 07-12-09 and were committed by the agency that we would receive the gas within 10 days. But we found that we didnot receive the gas even till now after 15-12-09. We kept reminding the agency after 10 days to get the LPG cylinder delivered but the response is very very poor and negligible. What is so hurting us is the way the employees are treating us and attending this issue.

10 days after booking, my will go and ask on 15-12-09 LPG Cylinder is not received employees is asking for the no my mother will give the book she told this not my work i[censored] tell the no i will give the reply. My mother is not educated.This is only your way of customer statisfication. First i[censored] give the respect to the customer.

With Kind Regards,
            K. Raghuraman
            Ph - [protected]
            Porur, Chennai - 116.
            Dear sir/ma,

hello sir/ma, how to book gas
            there is no tracking status from Gas Agnecies whether ordered items are delivered on time or not, why it is not delivered, they don't prepare any report which are outstanding delivery item as decending ordered date wise.

They should prepare report and track outstanding items. otherwise deliver man is playing as seperate agent and selling cylinder to others by getting money.

we too suffering 2 months with out gas, we are using Index top electric cooker...3 time i went directly to office.that time they said, it will be delivered today.. but nothing.. all false statement.

How your problem solved or not.
            i am gomathi.cust no is 23152.booking no is 336599.booking date is 26.9.2011.i want gas delivery date.please send mail.

Indane Gas Refill Cylinder — Guru Krupa Gas co, Vyapar Kendra, Gurgaon, do not lift phone for refill gas booking

Guru Krupa Indane gas co of Vyapar Kendra, Gurgaon do not lift their phones for gas booking of Indane refill cylinder. Can something be done. What is the way to book gas refill cylinder if they dont receive any phone call?...

booking refill on tumo service dated 06.04.2008 booking no is 1 time 10.10 am vide consumer no. is 24792, surpriseingly tili date threir is no supply from m/s saroj enterprises, new delhi, why

phone 20310856
              non receipt of refill supply from JAGJYOTI ENTERPRISES
              booking refill on dated 29.03.2010 booking, consumer no. is 28132, surpriseingly tili date threir is no supply from m/s JAGJYOTI ENTERPRISES, new delhi, why

phone 26411179
              Our Gas Agency is:

Saroj Enterprises
              H-10, Vikas Puri.
              New Delhi

Dear Sir / Madam,
              We had booked our cylinder on dtd 26/06/12, and you have sent under weight cylinder 24kgs approx instead of 29Kgs Approx on today. Due to this reason we have not received the cylinder. & also your delivery boy used bad language with my family members. He is very stupid and nonsense guy.

Please take the action immediate & send the cylinder tomorrow with a good delivery boy.

Tulsi Ram
              Consumer No. is 11421
              Mob. [protected]

Note: Reply Must

Indane Gas — Gas transfer paper

I have shifted my house from Janakpuri to Deendarpur Ext. at Najafgarh. I made my Gas transfer letter from Prabhat Gas Service Janakpuri to Chandra Gas Service Najafgarh. But Chandra Gas service has refused to accept the transfer paper and said that we can not accept the new customer because we are already over loaded. In that area Deendarpur Ext. Chandra Gas service is supplying Gas all houses. I have no idea why he not...

Indane Gas Ioc Ltd — REFILL BOOKING PROCEDURE

I WANT TO KNOW THE REFILL BOOKING PROCEDURE FOR 1+1 ADDITIONAL CYLINDER....
                I am the Indian Oil -Citibank Credit Card Holder No. [protected]. This month i.e. in April'08, I have not received the monthly statement and not even a SMS on my mobile No. [protected] for the minimum amount due and the total amount due and the last date of depositing the amount.

Please advise the same at the earliest by E-Mail / SMS message over my mobile to enable me to deposit the dues in time.br...

Indane Gas (Gurudatta Gas Agency) — Phone service is very worst

we are the customers to indane gas
                and our gas agency name is GURUDATTA located in kothapet greenhiss colony, they are giving phone numbers but those phone does not work and the working staff in that agency keep the phones in engage or those phones donot respond
                if you want you can enquire in that area
                the staff dont reply correctly, softly to the customers they are very rude
                so please...

dear sir,
                I DRIVE THROUGH PONDICHERRY QUITE OFTEN AND THE INDIAN OIL BUNK ARE THEBIGGEST CHEATERS ALREADY IN THE MONTHOF NOVEMBER 2007 IGOT CHEATED BY A IOC BUNK AND I COMPLAINED TO MR. RADAKRISHNAN THE OFFICER IN CHARGE BUT NO ACTION DESPITE FEW CALL FROM HIM TO SORT OUT THE ISSUE. BUT AGAIN ON THE 17TH OF APRIL 2008 I WAS DRIVING THROUGH PONDY AND IN TWO BUNKSTHEY TRIED TO CHEAT ME AND I REALLY HAD TO FIGHT WITH THEM AGAIN I HAVE WRITTNE TO THE OFFICER IN CHARGE IF THEY DONT TAKE ACTION THIS TIME I WILL TAKE THE MATTER WITH THE UNION MINISTER FOR PETROLEUM. THANKS.V.KANAGASUNDARAM 214 2ND FLOOR PLAZA CENTRE 129 G.N.CHETTY ROAD CHENNAI.6
                Cheating by Petrol pumps in Delhi.

An incident happened with me on 12th March, 2010. I was on my way to Nizamuddin Railway Station and my car's Petrol level was very low and I went to Aman Fill Point, National Highway, Mayur Vihar Phase II an Indian Oil Petrol outlet, to fill the tank of my car. Many of my friends told me earlier also that Aman Fill Point cheats customers regularly by giving less petrol than they pay. Since I had no other option, I had to go to this petrol pump for the first time. It was around 0745 hrs. and no other vehicle was in the pump.

I gave Rs. 1000/- and asked them to fill the tank. I made sure that it is 0.00 on the machine. I fixed my eyes on the machine, as I was cautioned by many of my friends about this pump. When the meter showed around Rs.360/- one person came to clean up the car with a bucket and a mop in hand and told me to roll up the windows. As I started rolling up the windows and diverted my attention, the person filling the tank stopped the machine. When I looked up, Rs.1, 000/- was shown on the meter. I was surprised to see this, as 5 seconds ago, I have seen Rs.365/- on the meter and within a span of seconds, it shows Rs.1000/-.

I was not in a mood to argue or make a complaint, as I was getting late for reaching railway station. So I drove away in a suspicious mood. Normally, whenever I fill my tank Rs.1000/- the needle in the fuel meter reaches almost 85% full. (Wagon R has a fuel tank capacity of more than 30 litres- for Rs.1000/- we should get 21-odd litres of petrol). But this time the needle remained below the half way mark. I spoke this matter to my fellow passengers and my sister-in-Law, who was sitting in the back seat noticed that when I was busy rolling up windows of the car, the needle reached Rs.430/- and the attendant stopped filling and manually fed Rs.1000/- on the machine, which was shown after filling the tank. She was not aware much about these things and did not smell anything unusual about it. Hence she did not caution me at that time.

Two hours later, when I was passing through that way, I went to the petrol pump and met the supervisor and narrated him the entire story. He led me to the Manager of the pump and I again narrated the entire story to him too. I gave him my visiting card also. He told me to come to the petrol pump the next day and told his supervisor not to relieve the night duty attendants till I come to the petrol pump to identify the culprit. He was not at all apologetic and through his body language I was sure that this malpractice is being done with his knowledge only. He was not at all appeared to be sincere in his behavior. I told him I am not remembering

anybody's face to identify, he was laughing at me that I don't have any proof to support my allegation. I understand he was arranging an identification parade only for an eye-wash.

I went back to my office and I did not go for the identification parade. If he was sincere in stopping the malpractice, he would have definitely contacted me, as he was having my visiting card with him, where all my contact details are mentioned.

I understand that they are providing this extra service of cleaning the windows of customers is only to divert the attention and this is being done with the full knowledge of the management. When I spoke this matter to many of my friends, they also told me that many of them also experience same cheating from the very same petrol pump.

James Kurian

Lpg From Ioc — Lapse of Indian Oil Corporation LPG connection if a refill cylinder is not booked in 6 months!

I was authorized by Mr. PRABHA RAMAKRISHNAN, who resides in Malaysia, to take a Indane Gas Connection at his house situated in TC-7/1754-2, UG-140B, ULOOR GARDENs, ULOOR, MEDICAL COLLEGE P.O., TRIVANDRUM 695 011. After producing all the required documents including the authorization letter, an Indane Gas connection was given at his house (Customer No. CG-15147) on 7/12/2006 through your agent, M/s. CAPITAL GAS, Kartika, Chalakkuzhy Road,...

Indian Oil Gas Cylinder — home delivery of cylinder

sir

i am facing this problem from last 6 months . i booked my cylinder from modern gas service, alwar rajasthan on time and they assured each time that cylinder will be deliver at home on time but it never came home even after 15 days of bookings.
                  then we go there and take it on the shop itself.
                  my consumer no is 8782...

Dear Manager, We have been customer of your company for decades, and since last 2-3 yrs, the supply dealer for sector 49 chandigarh, is so hopeless, that in this era of internet order, we have to shut off our office and line in cue to book the order, and when it doesnt reach for next fortnight or so, we again have to shut off the office and go and enquire, and get a lowsy answer ...pahunch jayegi...without realising that we have spent already petrol charges worth the amout of cylinder itself by then. Phone lines are all useless, no one picks up the phone, and i[censored] reach after 5 pm like a typical govt office, that useless guy sitting at the office would be listening to his mobile music in loud voice and would say ( office band ho chuka hai, kal aayen, abhi koi booking nahi hogi... Please see some action is taken against this agency. And also let me know if we can book gas onnet..I am an EYE SURGEON working in a reputed hospital, and this is rediculous to find such services in today's world.

This is to bring into your knowledge that my brother applied for a new gas connection in his own name Pradeep Pareek near about one month ago, but when ever he meet the dealer thay said that they will contact him. After few days when he meet again they said that he has to pay Rs. 4500/- for new connection.
                    they asked that he has to take a gas chulha (stove) with new gas connection constantly, this is companies condition.
                    Sir i want to know that is it true?
                    If not then what should i do regarding this, Please guide me in a proper way to get a new gas connection
                    my address and location of the dealer is as below :-

My address -
                    Rajendra Pareek
                    C/o. Pareek Provission Store
                    Court Road
                    Suratgarh - 335804
                    Dist - Sriganganagar (Raj)

Dealer Location -

Indane Gas Agency
                    Opp Rathi Petrol Pump
                    Suratgarh - 335804
                    Dist - Sriganganagar (Raj)
                    iDr Pankaj Garg
                    # 02 -Housing Board Colony
                    Baldev Nagar
                    AMBALA -CITY 134007
                    Mobile No. [protected]

Iam interested to get new connection at Ambala city .The dealer have informed that you have to purchased the GAS STOVE also
                    Now i may be informed, whether the gas stove is mandatory

indane gas company — not providing new connection

I am Ashok Kumar, customer of indane gas from 12.06.2006.Till now I am not satisfied with your Customer service. I brought the cylinder, stove, regulator and hose from Sree Alagar Indane Agency at Thirunagar.
                    01) The Stove is Not original (with out I S I Seal)
                    02) They promised me to change the Commercial Cylinder to Non Commercial on next month (from beginning purchasing the Commercial Cylinder) till now they are not considering me. I asked lot of time to the agency. But they said, next time.
                    03) They are not providing the bill till now. When I purchased the cylinder.
                    04) The service also very bad. Every one has not satisfied, answering not properly with all customers.
                    06) I apply the new connection for my home, on 30.10.2008.Reg.No is [protected].but tills now no reply & there is no cylinder available.- I need the clear Explanation regarding this issue.
                    07) They are providing the Non-commercial & Commercial cylinder to hotel, Tea shop in time delivery.
                    I have the all records regarding this issue.
                    Already I inform to Mr.Manoharan – Dy.sales officer – Madurai.([protected]) more then ten times.
                    But he also not takes any action seriously.
                    So, kindly consider this issue, and do my needful.
                    Ashok Kumar,

lindane — not geting gas

Consumer no-7747
                    Agencey- Annapoorna Indane services
                    cherukunnu, kannur-670301
                    KERALA

We have two clinder, I never get gas regulery.The agencey is given cylinder afterbooking they taken more than 30 or 35 days, I am suffring this problem, when we ask agencey they replayed we are not geting sufficient stock is it true?I am staying in 2 K M from this agency, s office

Please take nesesery action.

lindane — not getting gas for 2 months after booking

I am a customer of Indane gas for more than 10 years. But for the last few times gas dealer (M/S CITY LITE, Taki Road, Barasat, North 24 parganas, West Bengal) is trying to make our life hell. These time I booked (Booking no. 13671) on 23/11/2009, and after reminding for 5 more times, not getting any cylinder.The frauds are making promises as "Tomorrow surely" everytime. Is these some kind of a joke?My request is to you that take these complain and take action accordingly.
                    yours faithfully
                    GOURDAS KARMAKAR

lindane — new gas connection not provide

Before one year am leave in chittorgarh (Raj)
                    here am study I face a big problem chittorgarh gas co.ag. NOT Provide new gas connection
                    they sales other forms like pay 6000 with stove

that not possible to parches in this Big amount

lindane — Not getting gas

My name is Jose thomas . I am not gettin gas for 2 months. I booked gas on[protected]. But not get yet.

Im a resident Of Pallathu Road Thammanam PO Cochin, Ernakulam-682032.
                      I'm a consumer of Indane Gas, & Anand Gas Agency is responsible for supply of cylinder in this area.The agency is not providing proper consumer services.My Consumer No. is 29597- in my fathers name - Krishna Prasad Pillai-Our Booking is neither entertained through Phone as the phone is never received nor directly.Booking is taken after 35 days.
                      Agency is trying to create short supply & doing black marktg, which is confirmed by their own hawkers.
                      We were forced to spend 5-6 days without gas many a times.

Pls look into the matter, as recent also they have refused to take the booking
                      Gass connection no is 26588 to deler is shabharwal gass agency, geeta colony, delhi
                      dely to gas booking in phone and gass dely in delivery.

Indane — Non delivery of Gas Refill Cylinder.

I have booked one gas refill cylinder on[protected] at SIKARWAR GAS AGENCIES, 18, MODEL TOWN, BEHIND IDGAH BUS STAND, AGRA. But since then I have not received any refill cylinder inspite of repeated reminders. Today my gas cylinder has finished and I have to borrow from my neighbour.

It seems that the company (SIKARWAR) is selling the refill cylinder in black market.

Gas Connection no.2406....