Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

I was informed by m/s shaurya enterprises that they have your authority to conduct inspection of my gas connection and i have...

Id no [protected]
Amar gas service hyderabad
Consumer no 26909
Ravi kumar
Account with state bank of india domalguda no [protected]
Ifsc code sbin0021216
Aadhaar no[protected]

Sbi activated the aadhaar number on 18.2.2019
National payments corporation of india confirmed aadhaar lin thru mail on 1st march 2019
Please arrange my jan and feb lpg subsidy
Mar 06, 2019

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir/madame,
    As per the message i have received from indane that my cylinder has been delivered on 04.03.19 but to my utter astonishment i have not received the cylinder even today (05.03.2019). Last time also i have faced the same problem where i had to communicate with the delivery personnel who assured me to deliver the gas the next day but when i received the cylinder they failed to provide me the bill on my name (Consumer name: anamitra biswas cust no: 03806, lpgid:[protected] by telling that the my bill has been misplaced or given to some other customer. Due to the utter emergency i had to receive the cylinder without my recepit where i paid the whole amount for the cylinder referring to some other customer's bill. The delivery personnel assured me by telling they will issue me a bill and give it to me the very next day but i have not received the bill even today. This happed around 14th february 2019. Again i am facing the same problem where i have received the delivery message inspite of the delivery of my cylinder. I have attached your delivery message as a screenshot. I hope you will look into this matter with your kind attention.
    Yours sincerely
    Anamitra biswas
    (Customer no: 03806)
    cylinder delivery related issue
    Mar 06, 2019

If i book cylinder this month means two months later only he delivered gas cylinder he does not come directly, if i chases him then only i received otherwise i never received. I complain agency they replied will come until 2 months they replied the same. If you want to cylinder you have to find his location and give 100 rupees extra then only he will give you gas cylinder and you must collect from his place wherever you found him otherwise he never delivers 2 months later also. Why i said i was affected 2 months it's true then i chase him he asked amount and i paid him also he never come two days then i went his location wherever he there i have to collect cylinder from there.
      Agency is the worst response and delivery person very very bad.
      Agency : chinthamani co-op, 12/1 evr road, trichy 620017
      Delivery person : salaman
      Mar 05, 2019

Iam the user of Indian oil Xtra rewards card my card no is [protected]i forgot my pin no request you to mail me the details on my email id and i want to register the same.

My email id [protected]@gmail.com.
      Cell No. [protected]

Request you to mail me the pin no on above mention email id.

It's a complain regarding the case of late mrs. Babita agrawal w/o mr. Madhusudan agrawal who got expired dec 2017 and its already been 15months gone she has not received any claim yet. Her son is unemployed and daughter is forse to quit her studies. As you all are aware her husband has also got seriously injured into this accident, he is not able to work further.
        Their entire savings has been wiped away to meet the medical expansion of the deceased and the victims.
        We will be forced to take the case to the media and pmo if not attended in next two days time.

Shekhar agrawal
        Mar 05, 2019

Subsidy not credited in bank account.When i went to canara bank they replied that problem not their end pls. contact with indane gas company.But when i went indane office they replied that problem not their end pls. contact with canara bank.Pls. help me ...

My consumer number is 23596 and when i tried to create my profile using "new user" option it shows that consumer number already exits.
          Now i kindly request you to inform me under which email id it is created & what is the user name & password. This will help me to login to my profile so that i can use online services of indane gas.
          My email id : [protected]@gmail.com

With regards,
          Kalpana j. Naik
          Mar 05, 2019

Daytime robbers staff cheat by distracting and offering free newapaper. I asked to fill for 1000 they filled for around 190 and 3 staff group distract us by offering free newspaper and telling the power gone and asked one guy to switch on invertor meanwhile you interact with person near window they filled upto 810 when questioned they told again resetted to zero to fill upto 810. Lot of complaints in google map comment section for this location.

Address : indian oil petrol pump, singayyanapalya, krishnarajapura, bengaluru, karnataka 560016.
            Mar 05, 2019

Dear sir due to wrong click on"give up subsidy"it has been activated.please give me back subsidy and kindly deactivate. My L.P.G. I.D.NO.[protected] cons.no [protected]
            vishwa inden gas agency Manjari, hadpsar Pune MH gas agency code9182730as soon as possible thanks.

Surajap5's reply, Mar 1, 2019
            dear sir due to wrong click on"give up subsidy"it has been activated.please give me back subsidy and kindly deactivate. My L.P.G. I.D.NO.37000000053797080 cons.no 705-379-7080
            Dear sir I forget my user id for lpg booking. My registration id is-N[protected].
            My consumer no. Is -[protected]
            And email id [protected]@gmail.com. my mobile no. Is-[protected].

Please provide me user id for booking online lpg cylinder.
            Jalaram petrol pump located at Kalavad road near K.V. dhulashia school Rajkot.
            My complaint for quality related. They give us mixed and poor quality petrol.

Please visit there.
            Check quality and take fare action.

Thank you.

Dear sir my consumer no is 9969. On 26th feb i received a sms in my registered monile no that my cash memo no [protected] of...

Hello, tanay here from pune (Consumer no [protected]). I booked indane gas cylinder on 26th feb. The agency assured me that it will be delivered in 3/4 working days.

However, it is not delivered yet. When i call them for the delivery status they just give random answers. Today (Monday), they said it will take 5/6 more days. This happens every time. The agency guys are rude too.

I request you to improve the delivery service. Thank you.
              Mar 05, 2019

I haven't received gas subsidy after 7th june, 2018. The details are mentioned below:

Name : babu ram singh
                Consumer no : d2377
                Last 5 digit of account no : 59275
                Mobile no : [protected]
                Email id : nk. [protected]@gmail.com

Complete account number not mentioned as it is confidential data. Kindly see to it and provide gas subsidy for gas booked after 7th june, 2018.
                Mar 03, 2019

I submitted application on 8/2/2019 & PAN no card photocopy to gas dealer Arihant Gas Agency, Indore. But I am not given whether subsidy is started or not. My particulars: Name: Shrikant Telang, PAN no AAOPT4234B, con no. S59878. Pl do the needful to start subsidy.

Sir /madam
                  Namaste.
                  In laggere iol, the basic air filling service is not provided, if we complain to the manager he adamently tell to go and do what ever you can do, this is the stat of affairs, they are filling nitrogen gas, and collecting money for that, i already complained about this but no action, i received you team mail that it will be rectified but nothing on ground.

Sir if this is the case we will go to consumer cort and file a case pls organise this as early as possible.

Mar 03, 2019

We called the emergency service of indane, due to gas leakage, one mr. Nitin kumar attended the call, our consumer number is 109 lpgd: [protected], we called 1906 fo rhte emergency service. Nitin kumar said there is no customer matching, and that there is no dealer listed in chennai as our dealer m/s anbu gas indane agency, and refused to help asking us to call again, we kept on pressing saying that he has to fin the details because we have a bill in the name and our customer number and we are using it for over a decade. Finally we got a complaint number 792900. Total time taken is about 15 minutes, it is a very pathetic and inefficient way of handling emergency

Dear sir / madam,
                      Here i would like to bring to your notice that i had booked a refill on 7th feb 2019. My distributor...
                      Hello sir..

This is rohit kumar.

Sir recently i have transferred my lpg connection to bikaner...

My lpg id is[protected] and cust. No. Is [protected] name abhay kumar.
                      I have been taken gas connection from indane kestopur kolkatta in jan 2019 for 2 cylinder.
                      I have not received subsidy in my linked icici bank account.
                      I have been contected the distributer multiple time, they told me that they could not do any thing in it.
                      I have also called multiple time on customer care toll free numbr nut no responce from them.
                      At last i have been called area officer but she told me that there is some issue with web site so she could not do any thing unless and until, the web site start working.

Requesting you to please look into this issue on priority.

Thanks'
                      Abhay kumar
                      Mar 03, 2019

My gas connection no 31989 with sumita gas agency, kanpur. Gas booking date 17.02.2019 and cash memo no [protected] generated of amount 679.50 for booking no 511727. But refill cylinder still not delivered by the agency. Today i received a message (Time 7:47 p. M.) from indane is cash memo no [protected] generated against your refill no 511727 stands cancelled due to empty cylinder not available. Delivery may be reattempted shortly. But i must say that i have two cylinder with the connection and no body come with the refill cylinder in my house.
                        Feb 28, 2019

I am the consumer of indane gas at sri manju indane gas distributor, belthangady, pin-574214 with s. V. No. 54643, consumer no. 23224194 with name sathyabhama.
                          I am the resident of venur, at about 17 kilimeters away from my gas distributor. Hence i faced lot of inconvinience in receiving my refills.
                          But recently there is new gas agency started at my village and hence i decided to transfer my gas connection from belthangady to venur.
                          Thus today[protected] morning at 10am i went to belthangady indane distributor office and requested for transfer. But for my surprice, they made me to wait for around 2 hours and finally scolded on me with vulgar and filthy labguage and challenged me that, they'll not transfer my gas connection, instead i have do whatever i can.
                          Aggrieved by this action of my current gas distributor, i am praying here with to help me to get my gas connection transferred to my village, i. E, venur.

Sincerely

Near Parapu
                          Mahaveera Nagara
                          Venur - 574242
                          Ph. [protected]

My subsidy was stopped in FY 2016-17 due annual taxable income exceeded Rs. 10 lakh. The income limit exceeded as a lump sum was paid due to retirement benefit. As I am retired from service since 31/8/2016 receiving pension only my taxable income is much below to hardly Rs.7 lakh. I submitted prescribed application form and PAN card photo copy to Ariana Gas Agency, Indore (M.P.) on 8/2/2019 to start subsidy but nobody is ensuring me whether subsidy started or not. Pl start subsidy payment. My particulars. Name: Shrikant Telang, PAN no AAOPT4234B, Consumer no S 59878 ID[protected]
                            Mar 01, 2019

I booked cylinder from indane gas, delivery boy is demanding extra money (50 rs) for delivering to the home.
                              I don't...

I am currently living in south delhi. Gas provider is mohanil gas service, hauz khas. I am constantly getting the less quantity of gas everytime. I have filed complaint many times but nobody is taking action. I am attaching a proof this time and it shows 27 kg in total with 15.8 kg cylinder weight. The weight was supposed to be 30 kg (15.8 + 14.2) and i am getting 3 kg less every month.
                              Mar 01, 2019