Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Customer Care
Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Customer Care

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.

TwitterFacebook

Train PNR Status Enquiry Through Single Number:
Calling 139

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] related photos (3224)

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Complaints & Reviews

Supreet The Libertine
The following TDR was registered within the time stamp but IRCTC once again has refused for the refund by giving a false reason.This is the second time it has happened. Please help me out. Transaction ID: [protected] Train No./ Name: 11124/GWL BJU MAIL PNR Number: [protected] Date of Journey: 04-Dec-2014 Date Of Boarding: 04-Dec-2014 Date of Booking: 03-Dec-2014 From: KANPUR CENTRAL (CNB) To: SIWAN JN (SV) Boarding At: KANPUR CENTRAL (CNB) Resv Upto: SIWAN JN (SV) Quota: TATKAL (CK) Class: SECOND AC (2A) Ticket Amount: 1400.0 Ticket Type: E-Ticket Reason For TDR: Train Late More Than Three Hours and Passenger Not Travelled. TDR Filing Date: 05-Dec-2014 11:10:18 HRS TDR Status: CR Repudiate Cancellation ID: [protected] TDR Zone: EAST CENTRAL RAILWAY (EC) Reason for TDR Registration Failed: Invalid TDR Timestmap : DELAY Thanks &regards, Supreet Shukla.

TDR refused for false reason

[Dec 14, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Supreet The Libertine
    This is regarding the TDR I filed on 30th August 2014 because the train arrived at kanpur central four hours late than the scheduled time. However irctc refused my refund giving the reason that train was NOT more than three hours late. I have complained to irctc four times but they have not replied. All the related details are mentioned below. Transaction ID: [protected] Train No./ Name: 02112/LKO LTT AC SPL PNR Number: [protected] Date of Journey: 30-Aug-2014 Date Of Boarding: 30-Aug-2014 Date of Booking: 23-Aug-2014 From: KANPUR CENTRAL (CNB) To: LOKMANYATILAK T (LTT) Boarding At: KANPUR CENTRAL (CNB) Resv Upto: LOKMANYATILAK T (LTT) Quota: GENERAL (GN) Class: FIRST AC (1A) Ticket Amount: 3685.0 Ticket Type: E-Ticket Reason For TDR: Train Late More Than Three Hours and Passenger Not Travelled. TDR Filing Date: 30-Aug-2014 18:28:30 HRS TDR Status: TDR Repudiate Cancellation ID: [protected] TDR Zone: CENTRAL RAILWAY (CR) Registration No: DCR050914W13094 Repudiate Date: 24-Sep-2014 Reason for Repudiate TDR: Train NOT more than 3 Hours LATE Thanks & rgrds, supreet shukla.

alankritdaga
      I had filed a TDR for the ticket booked from Mumbai to Jodhpur in Suryanagari Express for 2nd December 2014 but could not take the journey due to misshapening in my family. I filed the TDR within the prescribed time limit but the Status of my TDR file is: CR Repudiate. Also the reason for TDR Registration failed is showing: Invalid TDR Timestmap : CNF. The journey starts at 1330 hrs and I filed the TDR claim at 1544 hrs which is well within the time limits to file TDR, still i am denied the benefit of TDR Refund. The TDR Zone is North Western Railway. Please help me get justice and my refund claim

TDR Refund failure

[Dec 13, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shyamalk
        I have booked a ticket(PNR NO: [protected]) in IRCTC to travel on 13-10-14. But the train was cancelled due to 'Hud Hud' cyclone. Till now I have not get the refund of Rs. 4270 from IRCTC. I could not file TDR due to lack of electricity and internet services. IRCTC is supposed to refund money automatically when the trains are cancelled or tickets are not confirmed. look forward to your response. reach me on [protected]@gmail.com

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations

sathishrepakula
          Sir, I have booked in Tatkal and traveled from Namakkal to Chennai Central by Palani Exp Train No.22652 on[protected] Ticket No.58426020 PNR No.[protected] and I forgot to carry original ID proof which proof was submitted at booking counter. I have showed xerox copy of printed ID proof which ID no was entered in the ticket but TTE did not accept, then I showed Original PAN Card of mine where TTE did not accept it either. And he also collected penalty from me Rs.520/= (Five hundred and twenty only) Excess fare ticket No. AL 0252793 to travel in the same train and birth. Now I want to know whether I should pay the penalty even if I showed the PAN card ID proof, also the penalty amount. Regards Sathish email ID : [protected]@yahoo.com

[Dec 12, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ajith anirudhan
            On Dec-10'2014, I was trying to book 2 tickets online(irctc) and in the middle, the payment was successfully carried out (debiting 612 rs. with netbanking -sbi) but when it returned to the irctc site, it showed message like "Rejected from Bank [Transaction Id: [protected]] You can choose another payment option and try again" (refer attached image) I checked my online account and found like amount has been debited as I received an sms too. What should I do?

[Dec 10, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Any updates on this?

suraj595
              Dear Sir, I am Suraj Kumar, PNR No. - [protected] Train No. - 12450 Boarding NZM to PNVL, When Departed from Nizammudding Station, Pantry Service People, They were sell Tea and Breakfast food and charged Tea for Rs. 10, Breakfast Non Veg - Rs. 50, and Lunch - Rs 120/150 (Veg/Non Veg - 3Chapati, Some Rice, Dal, paneer Subzi / Chicken 1 Pcs, Veg - 3Chapati, Some Rice, Dal) They were charged every pasenger in the Train. I complaint against these type of Service, Kindly check and provide food The IRCTC Menu in Train. Regards Suraj Kumar Mobile No. - [protected].

[Dec 09, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

IRCTC — about retiring room

lalitmits
                SIR i am lalit sharma...FOR PNR NO -[protected] I WAS TRYING TO BOOK RETIRING ROOM IN coimbatore jn BUT WITHOUT BOOKING RETIRING...
                Complaint category Utility Services

nicfs
                Dear Sir, Referring to the subject mentioned above, I have to state that I have not received the full amount; I am entitled to despite filling TDS on time. I had spoken to IRCTC’s customer care on several occasions and they assured that amount will be credited by IRCTC directly to the account number but nothing have been done so far from IRCTC. I am entitled to know that under what circumstances the IRCTC have not refunded my amount of the PNR number ([protected], [protected] and [protected]) mentioned above. I Hope to receive your reply soon. Yours sincerely, Syed Rizwan Ahmed News Correspondent All India Radio New Delhi-110001 Mob: +[protected]

rai alok
                  I have done the booking from indb to gdya on 13th november for travel on 17th november 2014 by panchvely express. Ticket status shows cannot be booked.But the unnecessary deduction of money can be taken in my account.Details of amount deducted for a purchase worth rs1271.94 at irctc txn# [protected] on 13th november. Resolve this issue and credit the amount back to my union bank of india debit card account.

[Dec 08, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I HAVE DONE THE BOOKING FROM UDZ TO INDB ON 13TH NOVEMBER FOR TRAVEL ON 16TH NOVEMBER 2014 BY UDZINDB EXPRESS. TICKET STATUS SHOWS CANNOT BE BOOKED.BUT THE UNNECESSARY DEDUCTION OF MONEY CAN BE TAKEN IN MY ACCOUNT.DETAILS OF AMOUNT DEDUCTED for a purchase worth Rs565.45 at IRCTC txn# [protected] ON 13TH NOVEMBER. RESOLVE THIS ISSUE AND CREDIT THE AMOUNT BACK TO MY UNION BANK OF INDIA DEBIT CARD ACCOUNT
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Desktop Computers

krishan dutt2021
                    I forget my irctc login id and passward. Even i could not make new irctc id because my mail id and phone no is already used in old irctc id. So kindly send me my irctc login in my mail or phone no. I shall be very grateful to you fr this. My mail id is [protected]@gmail.com and phone no. Is [protected].

for login id and password

Namaste, My name is palankipati Srinivasa Rao, IRCTC REGISTRATION IS SUCCESSFULLY
                    Sir I want to My user Id and Password.
                    My Email:[protected]@gmail.com
                    My mobile No.[protected], my mobile no is already registred long time.
                    kindly issue the user id and password.

Gonif
                      Hi, This regarding Misbehavior of TT to lady senior citizen for corruption. My Mom name Sumitra Goni was traveling from Bangalore to Alnavar in Rani chanamma exp on date 6th Dec 2014. I have book the online Tatkal ticket and mentioned ID proof as Adhar, However Mom due to hurry Mom got ORIGINAL VOTER ID CARD for proof. TT called Annop abused for not having Adhar and mentally harassed till midnight 3 o clock and try to drag her out of the train. Also called railway police on the issue but they left without any comment. When I try to convenience him over phone he abused me with vulgar words and challenged me that how your mom will reach Alnavar. As per the Law Passenger can carry any original ID proof. Kindly take up this issue and suspend the TT. We talk about women safety but in this scenario I don’t see any safety or respect given to our government SERVENTS. Ticket Details. PNR : [protected] Train : 16589 DOJ : 06-12-14 Sumitra Goni S8 72 Thank you !! Regards, Francis Goni

IRCTC — TDR failed

somu4ap
                        Greetings, I filed a TDR on 29th May 2012 and after repeatedly mailing them they are giving following reply: Dear Customer,...
                        Complaint category Railways

IRCTC — Reg: Train Name: MAQ Vivek Express/22851 - Non Availability of Seat for Reserved Birth

srini11
                        Recently we visited Tirupati Temple by train and on our return trip we came by Train Name: 'Vivek MAQ Express' Train No:...
                        Complaint category Travel & Vacations

neetasrao
                        Dear Sir, I had booked tickets for travel to visakhapatnam. Trains were cancelled because of the Hudhud cyclone.We took alternate transport and reached visakhapatnam. I was not able to cancel the tickets due to unavailability of internet in that area. I sent an email to IRCTC to cancel the tickets and refund the amount. i received confirmation email saying that the email is forwarded for further action. But since then have received no reply.I also called the customer care number several times. They said refund would happen by end of October. I called them again in 1st week of November. They say it would take more time. i would hereby request irctc to please review the below details and refund the amount at the earliest. Date of travel Trans id Pnr 13-oct-2014 [protected] [protected] 12-oct-2014 [protected] [protected] 12-oct-2014 [protected] [protected] Thanks, Neeta.

NON REFUND OF AMOUNT FOR CANCELLED TRAINS

[Dec 06, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

har50
                          On[protected], I had tried to bookmy ticket (Train 12010 Shatabdi Exp.: Class ACCC: Seats two, m+f: from Ahmedabad to Surat: Journey date[protected] online. The transaction was failed, but amount Rs 737.37 debited tomy card account ( ITZ Cash card-prepaid Freedom. Card No.[protected]).My transaction ID is [protected].Please refund the amount to my account assoon as possible. Thanks.

Pranay Prasoon
                            Hi, I booked a ticket from Dhanbad to New Delhi my PNR number is [protected], DOJ 9th Nov. Out of two tickets only one was confirmed after chart preparation so I filed a TDR for waiting list ticket. I filed TDR two hours prior to the Journey and the IRCTC system allowed me to do that without giving any warning message. Now I received email from them "With reference to refund against PNR Number [protected] with reason After Charting No Room Provided., it is advised that Railway has introduced Enhanced Coaching Refund System (ECRS), through which e- ticket refund cases against which TDRs are filed are directly registered and transferred to the concerned Chief Commercial Manager/Refunds. Your refund was dealt and regretted by Chief Commercial Manager/Refunds NR under case No. [protected] with reason, Failed to collect TDR/TTE Certificate/GC .". I have two complaints 1) I lost INR1800 without even traveling. 2) If I was following a wrong procedure why I was not given a warning and why system didn't give me an error message. Whenever we try to print a ticket it is clearly mentioned that any un-confirmed ticket won't be considered valid. So how IRCTC don't refund my money. This is the way system of this country loot people. They keep a grey area so that they can make a illegal money. Thanks Pranay

bhuvanesh_oic
                              I have booked a rail ticket for four passengers in Rameswaram - Okha Express from Katpadi to Manmad and status on Booking is Waiting List to all the four passengers. Two hours prior to the departure of the train chart was finalised and I received a mail regarding the status of my ticket, in which first two passengers in the ticket got confimed and remaining two passengers stood wait listed. Immediately I have filed a TDR for cancellation of two waitlisted passengers. In this connection, I have obtained a written confirmation from the TTE stating that partly waitlisted passengers not travelled in the train on 28/06/2014. Then TTE collected in difference rail fare due to rivision for tow confirmed passengers only and the receipt of the same is also sent to IRCTC. But till date my refund is not made. When ever I send a mail to IRCTC they will simply reply that my request has been sent to south west railway and the request is pending for process. But the South Western Railway confirms that till date IRCTC has not sent the confirmation Certificate received from the TTE stating that partly waitlisted passengers never travelled, which I have sent the Original Certificate to IRCTC. Please help me to get my refund at the earliest.

IRCTC — Ticket Refund

vamdeo
                                I have Booked a ticket from IRCTC.(PNR number [protected]) the train got delayed by 12 hrs so I filed a TDR for Refund of ticket. Its...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Railways

joohi
                                Our PNR No is [protected], we travelled on 25 Oct from Bareilly to New Delhi on12235 / DBRG NDLS RAJEXP. And here the staff was very very rude and totally unprofessional. I wanted to register a complaint and asked for the complaint book at around Hapur, but the same was not provided. I have to remind the attendant Mr Arvind Pandey ( photo attached) 4-5 times and he didnot get me that. Than some guy ( without name tag) who identified himself as Alam came with the attendant and said the complaint feedbook book will not be provided as the train is about to reach the designation. The worst ta hing about the attitude is the way they were talking, so arrogant that anything they do, will go unnoticed and that me being a female they could easily ( man-) handle. These two guys are a disgrace to the railways and should be trained ( they seem beyond training) or sacked before they commit some serious crime. Also at new delhi station they blocked the way and the passengers have to wait before they could alight with their stuff. My specific complaint is 1. Food Quality very bad ( rotten & stale food served) 2. Complaint book not provided even after repeated request 3. The manager in-charge didnot feel the need to visit even though the message for specifically conveyed to him 4. The attitude and behaviour of Arvind Pandey & Alam ( their photos are attached), they looked and behaved like criminals, blocking the way for all the passengers. 5. Staff to display their name at all times.

Badly behaved staff and complaint book
                                Badly behaved staff and complaint book

[Dec 05, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

Flipkart
                                  Whirlpool 300 L Frost Free Triple Door Refrigerator
                                  (3 hours 23 minutes ago)
                                  Confirmtkt
                                  requesting to refund cancellation tickets amount - reg.
                                  (3 hours 35 minutes ago)