Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Customer Care
Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Customer Care

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.

TwitterFacebook

Train PNR Status Enquiry Through Single Number:
Calling 139

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] related photos (3224)

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Complaints & Reviews

perarunrandolph
i have booked ticket fro chennai to ahmedabad dated 7th oct. 2014 in online reservation system. as my ticket was not confirmed i cancelled the ticket on 28th oct. 2014. but my amount was not refunded till today. thus i sent complaint mail to same website. i got call from the mobile no [protected] and claiming to be irctc personnels asked the details of bank account, atm card number and pin. after that the cash of rs. 2020/- was debited from my account but the refundable amount was not refunded. i then enqiured irctc for customer care service and they advised that these calls are fraudulent and directed us to complain here. i request you to look into this matter and solve the problem as soon as possible. details:- journey date:- chennai to ahmedabad 10th nov. 2014 pnr no:- [protected] date of cancellation:- 28th oct 2014 irctc id:- bala_per

complain

[Nov 07, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
sir pls my request will clear my complain
my railway ticket is not booked but dedect to my mony my irctc ac kkmobaile

vcdesh
    Today[protected] I booked tickets from Hyderabad to Nagpur through online reservation system . When I saw the availability it displayed waiting list of 10 in 2 AC class on Hyderabad Nizamuddin express for 28th December 2014. I completed all the requirements in the proforma successfully and when payment option mode came I opted for Axis Bank credit card and made payment. The verification was also successfully done and at the end instead of showing my ticket for print it displayed that " Error - Seats not available hence declined " But the Axis Bank has already paid the amount of Rs.1557.47 to IRCTC. I tried the same procedure second time and same thing happened, the Bank again paid the same amount of Rs.1557.47 yet I did not get the ticket. Thus I have already paid the total amount of Rs.3114.94 without getting tickets. V. C. Deshpande H.No. 2-2-12/4, D.D.Colony, Hyderabad - 500007 Telangana State. Mobile No.[protected]

MUKESH_SONI
      I had purchased shoes from irctc shop online. But due to low quality of shoes i returned and they kept my refund amount in my e-vallet. Now this site has closed and i am unable to refund my e-vallet amount.

Kindly help me to refund my money from this site.

My id details of this site is as follow:

Id: [protected]@gmail.com
      Name- mukesh kumar
      Address:
      C/o indian bank zonal office
      Sco-190-192,
      Sector 7c,
      Madhya marg,
      Chandigarh
      Mob:- [protected]

Refund of my pending wallet amount deposited

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

ranjana kohli
        WE HAD BOOKED TWO TICKETS ON 8/5/14 FOR JOURNEY ON 11/5/14 TRAIN NO 04054/DDN/ANVT AC SPL FROM DEHRADU N TO ANAND VIHAR TERM[ANVT] THROUGH A TRAVEL AGENT. PNR NO [protected], TRANSACTION ID [protected].PASSENGERS NAME WERE RANJANA KOHLI & SUNITA KOHLI IN CLASS 3A. THE TRAIN COULD NOT REACH DEHRADUN AT SCHEDULED TIME I.E. 6.45 AM AND IT WAS ANNOUNCED THAT TRAIN CAN COME AT 11.AM STILL IT WAS NOT CONFIRMED. AS WE HAD TO GO ON SUDDEN DEATH OF OUR CLOSE RELATIVE WE WERE UNABLE TO WAIT. ACCORDINGLY WE HAD TO UNDERTAKE THE JOURNEY BY BUS. A TDR TO HIS EFFECT WAS FILED BY THE TRAVEL AGENT BUT TILL DATE WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE REFUND AMOUNT.THE REFUND AMOUNT IS RS. 989.52. PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER URGENTLY AND MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR REFUND AMOUNT

[Nov 06, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rupansh Mathur
          sir, due to unavoidable curcumstances, i could not board the train and thus had to pay fine as per rules for travelling with other train. i had the follwing confirmed ticket: TDR Transactions Details Transaction ID: [protected] Train No./ Name: 12724/A P EXPRESS PNR Number: [protected] Date of Journey: 26-Oct-2014 Date Of Boarding: 26-Oct-2014 Date of Booking: 27-Aug-2014 From: NEW DELHI (NDLS) To: NAGPUR (NGP) Boarding At: NEW DELHI (NDLS) Resv Upto: NAGPUR (NGP) Quota: GENERAL (GN) Class: SLEEPER CLASS (SL) Ticket Amount: 515.0 Ticket Type: E-Ticket Passengers Details Name Age Gender Status Coach ID Berth No/ WL No RUPANSH MATHUR 21 Male CNF S5 54 TDR Details Reason For TDR: Passenger Not Travelled. TDR Filing Date: 27-Oct-2014 21:15:46 HRS TDR Status: CR Repudiate Cancellation ID: [protected] TDR Zone: SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY (SC) Reason for TDR Registration Failed: Invalid TDR Timestmap : CNF now what should i do????

ManavBatra
            This is about my journey from DLI to JUC on 21 oct. Pnr no. [protected]. The train was Jat Muri express. I booked a second AC ticket. Online i checked about the delay and there it showed 2 hrs late then i enquired through irctc enquiry and they told me train is on time. Assuming live enquiry to be more reliable i had to wait for the train 3 hrs on the platform. And finally when the train arrived to my utter disappointment there was no 2nd Ac coach on train. They had attached 3rd ac instead of secnd ac. I feel duped by railways i have no one way to air my concern. Please look into the matter and refund me the difference of 3rd ac and 2nd ac fare. This is not only my request but other people's too who faced the same problem.

sk1114720
              I HAD A TATKAL TICKED BOOKED FOR 4 NOV & 7 NOV FOR JHAJHA TO DELHI IN POORVA EXPRESS. TICKET WAS NOT BOOKED IN LAST STEP AMT WAS DEDUCTED SUCCESSFULLY FROM MY PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK DEBIT CARD. MY E-TICKET BOOKING NO. IS [protected] & [protected]. my mob. no. is [protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations

IRCTC — IRCTC - No refund for Party Partially Confirmed/Waitlisted And Waitlisted Passengers Did Not Travel

vishal_ias
                I have booked the ticket for Two passengers. After the chart preparation one ticket was RAC and other WL. The WL candidate...
                Complaint category Travel & Vacations

T R RAO
                INDIAN RIALWAYS THROUGH IRCTC WAS INTRODUCED SUBHYATRA SCHEME FOR FREQUENT TRAVELLERS. ACCORDINGLY I GOT MEMBERHSIP BY PAYING 500/- FEES. SUDDENLY MISITIRY OF RAILWAYS WITHDRAWN THE FACILITY WITHOUT INTIMATING RESULTING TO LOSS OF POINTS ERNED. iN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE, MEMBER SHIP AMOUNT IS ALSO PENDING WITH IRCTC. CUSTOMER CARE IS NOT RESPONDING TOANY MAIL. MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS SHOULD TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION TO GET THE POINTS REDEEMED AND REFUND OF MEMBERSHIP FEE. T R RAO TCIL, GGN [protected]

[Nov 05, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

*12m
                  I BOOKED A TATKAL WAITING LIST TICKET ON 30.10.2014 for PATNA FROM DURGAPUR, BUT TO YOUR KNOWLEDGE I HAVE NOT GOT THE REUND AMOUNT OD THE TICKET AS IT WAS TOLD TO ME THAT IF THE TOICKET DOESNT GET CONFIRMED THE AMOUNT WILL AUOMATICALLY GET REFUNDED TO YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS LISTED BELOW TRANSACTION ID : [protected] PNR NO : [protected] DATED : 30.10.2014 ITS MY REQUEST TO DO THE NEEDFUL BECAUSE IT ID RELATED WITH MY IMAGE IN FRONT OF MY COMPANY WHERE I WORK IF ITS POSSIBLE PLEASE CONTACT ME MOBILE NO : [protected] / [protected] EMAIL ID: [protected]@gmail.com

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

rakhi priya
                    dear sir, my transaction has been done twice for pnr nos. [protected] train nos. 12853 my user id vinodBS. d.o.j. 4-10-14. plz take action as soon as possible. actually what happens is once i tried to do reservation and all the procedure is done successfully but reservation is not done successfully. then i tried again and this time i was successful but both time the deduction is done. so i kindly request you to return that money to my account number[protected]. hoping for the positive reponse from your side.

[Nov 04, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

gauravjain386
                      My 2 confirmed ticket of AC2 tier from CSTM to Gondia & Gondia to Durg via gintanjali express got reallocated to AC3 beacuse they said AC2 coach is not attached, TT issue the TTE/GC certificate which I have mailed to IRCTC office of which I have a confirm receipt of delivery as well. Still IRCTC has refused to pay the amount & updated the status as TDR Repudiate and reason Failed to collect TDR/TTE Certificate/GC. [protected][protected]ticket[protected][protected]- TDR Details Reason For TDR: Difference Of Fare As Passenger Travelled In Lower Class. TDR Filing Date: 20-Oct-2014 12:36:27 HRS TDR Status: TDR Repudiate Cancellation ID:[protected] TDR Zone: SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY (SE) Registration No: BSE231014W12712 Repudiate Date: 30-Oct-2014 Reason for Repudiate TDR: Failed to collect TDR/TTE Certificate/GC [protected]----ticket[protected][protected][protected] TDR Details Reason For TDR: Difference Of Fare As Passenger Travelled In Lower Class. TDR Filing Date: 20-Oct-2014 12:36:51 HRS TDR Status: TDR Repudiate Cancellation ID: [protected] TDR Zone: SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY (SE) Registration No: BSE231014W12714 Repudiate Date: 30-Oct-2014 Reason for Repudiate TDR: Failed to collect TDR/TTE Certificate/GC Following is confirmation from speed post that documents were delivered on 24th itself : EC[protected]IN 24/10/2014 14:11:00 Swami Ram Tirth Nagar S.O Item Delivered [To: GCM, IRCTC INTERNET ] Please initiate my refund. This is very annoying service from IRCTC that not only they have moved my ticket from AC2 to AC3 they are not even paying the refund.

There is no update whatsoever from IRCTC so far, This is fraud from IRCTC taking charges of AC2 and making people travel in AC3 and instead of giving all the EFT tickets they are not refunding the money.

ravindra2806
                        Dear Sir/Madam, I had booked a ticket from DLI to CNB journey date 22-Oct-2014 at 23:55 departure, but the train got late from more than 6 hours. i was waiting on railway station from 7 hours and finally went to home and I had filed the TDR Filing Date: 23-Oct-2014 08:57:52 HRS.The status of TDR showing CR Repudiate.I was waiting for the train but the train got late so much so I have filled the TDR little late. Please help me on this asap. As per rule total amount of ticket should be refunded if the train gets late more than 3 hours. PNR: [protected] Transaction ID: [protected] Date of Journey: 22-Oct-2014 Ticket Amount: 1470.0 TDR Filing Date: 23-Oct-2014 08:57:52 HRS TDR Zone: CENTRAL RAILWAY (CR) Reason for TDR Registration Failed: Invalid TDR Timestmap : DELAY

Updated by ravindra2806 Nov 06, 2014
                        I have got an email from irctc and they are saying that you have filled TDR after train departure but i had wait till 8 hours on DLI railway station. I have asked with enquiry many time about train info they they have no info about train...So i had made file TDR and it was before train departure no after. Please check info properly and respond me. My no is [protected] name is ravindra tripathi
                        Updated by ravindra2806 Nov 07, 2014
                        verify first then let me know
                        Updated by ravindra2806 Dec 05, 2014
                        Can you please tell me only one thing "What was the time when this train came to delhi railway station on that day"
                        I have filled TDR before departure of train from DLI station. I had waited till 8 hours but train had not come. then i had filed TDR. Please verify first then let me know

sunil96
                          Dear Sir, I have not travelled on this ticket and I filed the tdr before train start. But my tdr got repudiated which is wrong. Please refund my amount.Transaction ID: [protected]Train No./ Name: 11066/DBG LTT EXPRESSPNR Number: [protected]Date of Journey: 11-Oct-2014 Date Of Boarding: 11-Oct-2014Date of Booking: 12-Aug-2014From: DARBHANGA JN (DBG) To: LOKMANYATILAK T (LTT)Boarding At: DARBHANGA JN (DBG)Resv Upto: LOKMANYATILAK T (LTT)Quota: GENERAL (GN)Class: SLEEPER CLASS (SL)Ticket Amount: 690.0Ticket Type: E-TicketPassengers Details NameAge - SUNIL ROYGender - MaleStatus - CNFCoach ID - S7Berth No/ WL No - 48TDR DetailsReason For TDR: Passenger Not Travelled.TDR Filing Date: 11-Oct-2014 11:45:56 HRSTDR Status: TDR RepudiateCancellation ID: [protected]TDR Zone: CENTRAL RAILWAY (CR)Registration No: CCR171014W20748Repudiate Date: 22-Oct-2014 Reason for Repudiate TDR: As per chart, passenger has travelledRegards, Sunil

singh_pushp
                            I had a ticket booked for 21stOct 2014 from HPU to LKO in Nauchandi express Dep time 21.25 with PNR [protected]. I missed the train and filed the TDR for the same with Cancellation ID [protected] but now the status is showing as CR repudiate. I want the refund back.

TDR filed status CR repudiate

[Nov 03, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vrinda Seksaria
                              I want to register a complaint for Pantry Car contractor for the train 12368 Vikramshila express for the date 31st October 2014. The dinner served while travelling in IRCTC as premium range (meal on wheels) charging INR 95 was really bad. It served only 10gm paneer sabzi and watery dal with two small chapaties and rice, which is insufficient for one person. Additionally, the quality was very poor. My experience was really bad and I urge you to kindly take an adequate action and make sure that such instance is not repeated in future. Personal details: Vinod Kumar Agarwal Ph: [protected], [protected] PNR: [protected]

LakshmiNarayan L
                                Hi, Please include ticket ID: [IRCTC #206329] I have been sending mail from my official id but there is no response expect an auto generated mail. With reference to refund against PNR Number [protected] the TDR reason was given as  "Reason for Repudiate TDR With reference to refund against PNR Number [protected] the TDR reason was given as "Reason for Repudiate TDR: As per chart, passenger has travelled", but we didnot travel. Please find the attached details. The connecting Train, Train No. & Name: 17640/AK KCG EXP with PNR # [protected]. got delayed by two hours on 20th August-2014. So i missed this train COA-LTT Express which is from secunderabad to Pune. Please find the ticket attached. I travelled next day to Pune on Train No. & Name: 12026/PUNE SHATABDI. PNR No. [protected]. Please find the ticket attached. I also sent the tickets of the current train and travel for next train booked. How can i travel the same day. Please stop this corruption... Please check again with these ticket details. And i have not travelled on this train. Your co-ordination is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Ticket ID: [IRCTC #206329] TDR filed within time but money not refunded saying

ankurmegha
                                  my parents were travelling on 2 nov 2014 by kerala express, train no. 12626, coach A2, SEAT NO. 19 and 21. my father got a sudden attack of hypoglycemia and he became unconscious.. my mother asked the concerned tc to stop the train which jst proceeded frm jhansi station at arnd 6:30 pm tellng the concernd tc about my father's condition.. the tc took no notice and dint tk any action to stop the train so tht my parents could get down at jhansi station. this kind of behaviour by a tc is unacceptable. they are responsible to take care of the passengers complain. a person's life is obviously more important than their ego. i m unable to understand such a behaviour of an employee. pls look into this. their negligence can cost somone's life. PNR no. [protected] Passenger name : ajay kumar agrawal and rajni agrawal

rohit_0070
                                    Due to an urgent issue i had to travel in month of June from Pune to Hyderabad . i had carried General ticket . I was charged a penalty of Rs 300 for traveling in Sleeper Class with General ticket . when asked the reason on what basis they have charged me 300 officials were not ready to answer. A similar incident happened recently, I didnt receive a confirm ticket so I had to travel with general ticket from mumbai to hyderabad and this time i was charged heavily with Rs 460 . when I asked the official to explain me by what basis I was charged so heavily He abused me but was not ready to explain . I have only one complaint with IRCTC . To disclose the penalty list of such incidents in public or the websites, orelse stick the posters of the penalty list in the trains which we are traveling to avoid the problems faced by the customers from IRCTC officials .

False penalty

[Nov 02, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

RanjeetDS
                                      I have booked Ticket through IRCTC site online for my sister and brother in law with 3 yrs old child. ticket was waiting PQWL 3 and 4 in Vadodra Express. when they boarded from Mumbai Central, ticket was still waiting but they have paid full charges of tickets online through E-Ticket. the amount is also deducted from my brother in laws account. when they asked for help to Ticket Checker whether the tickets is confirmed or not...but the TC has rudely replied.. and tell them the ticket is not valid...why these should happen???? he has asked them to take fresh ticket. why these kind of ticket is not valid...the train departure time is 23:35. this absolutely unfair...how should i cancell my ticket?????? how should my relatives start there journey...pls do something???? i want reply... Train No. & Name: 12927/VADODARA EXP Transaction ID: [protected] PNR No: [protected] Class : Sleeper

Recently Discussed

(1 hours 19 minutes ago)
                                        Flipkart
                                        Whirlpool 300 L Frost Free Triple Door Refrigerator
                                        (3 hours 9 minutes ago)
                                        Confirmtkt
                                        requesting to refund cancellation tickets amount - reg.
                                        (3 hours 21 minutes ago)
                                        Junglee Rummy
                                        Withdrawal amount not credited
                                        (4 hours 52 minutes ago)
                                        Rummyculture
                                        cheating
                                        (4 hours 53 minutes ago)
                                        Idea Cellular
                                        Not able to send and receive sms