Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Customer Care
Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Customer Care

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.

TwitterFacebook

Train PNR Status Enquiry Through Single Number:
Calling 139

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] related photos (3224)

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Complaints & Reviews

Varun Kasat
Dear Sir/Ma'm I am VARUN KASAT, age 24. I travelled on a confirmed ticket from BDTS to Jaipur on 20 OCT 2014 Please note that food was not served to us travelling via 09043 BDTS-JP premium special train on 20 october 2014 from Bandra terminus to jaipur even though we were charged Rs 250 for the same. My Transaction id is [protected] My PNR Number is [protected] Date of journey 20 Oct 2014 I ask you for the refund of the catering money of Rs 255 for the same. Thank you

Food not served on 09043 BDTS-JP Premium special train on 20 october 2014

[Nov 01, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

dcsdev
    I was booked my ticket 14.09.2014, in NORTH EAST train for the date of 01.11.2014 in WL1 my PNR No.[protected](Tundla jn.to NJP), approx ten days before my irctc account give the my ticket is confirm but chart not prepared and also send me a msg your ticket is CNF, Final status may change after charting, but this is a cheating after charting not give me coch no & berth, my CNF ticket CONVERT to WL. this is a cheating with costumer, NO ones seen after CNF ticket after charting change to WL. KINDLY handle the seriously . Abhishek dev
    Company Compensate my time my many my transportation, my CNF AC coach ticket my email:- [email protected] mobile no:-8972685241, 8392007268

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

dcsdev
      I was book my ticket date of journey 01 nov 2014, before 10 days my train status convert waiting to confirm and show msg final status may change after charting, same msg dilever to me from itctc but after charting my pnr status convert to waiting, after confirmation why change my status, this situation creat a major problem to me, because i am not able to same day tatkal ticket

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

RojeshArun
        Hi IRCTC, I have book a ticket from Visakhapatnam till K R Puram .Date of journey 13 Oct 20I 4 .The train was cancelled due to the natural disaster hudhud and I couldn't canceled my ticket as communication was totally failed. I've called Irctc customer care, I didn't get good response. Please refund my money.

Failed to Cancel of train ticket PNR: 6731 147 474

[Oct 31, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

IRCTC — Deduction of extra amount of fare

Ram Shankar Rathore
          R/sir, with reference to above, i bought a flight ticket (for 3 adult) through travel agent IRCTC. When did i see a ticket...
          Complaint category Travel Agents

Rakesh Pandita
          HI All, I was travelling from jammu to pune bearing PNR NO : [protected], train no 11078, date :[protected], class : 2AC Seat no : A1 26. In jammu all passengers put their luggage below their seats, on next day one passenger came to know that her luggage were bitten by rats . Suddenly i checked my luggage & found my 2 bags were bitten by rats . I informed attendant & he replied that we know compartment is full of rats . Train has reached from pune to jammu then again jammu to pune but no action has taken . I have submitted complaint to TC and told me he will submit the report to Station Master . It is the second time when my bag was bitten rats, you charge too much fair and the end passenger have to suffer . My two bags were bitten which cost around 45000 rs . Will irctc refunfd me . ? I am waiting for your reply;

mitulmun
            I had booked an AC-2 ticket from Ahmedabad to Udaipur (ADIJ-UDZ) in Train: 19944. My date of journey was[protected]. On reaching the platform on the date of journey, I was told by the railway staff that there would be no AC coach in the train till December and the same has been informed to IRCTC as well but they keep on selling the AC tickets. The railway staff didn't care to tell me that which coach I have been assigned. After going through a number of lists outside the coaches, I found my name on one of the sleeper coaches and boarded the train. When the TTE came, I along with some other passengers expressed our problem to him and he assured us that the difference in the fare (700(AC fare) - 200 (Sleeper fare) = 500) would be automatically credited to my account but till now, I have not received any money yet. If my issue is not solved here, I would be moving to consumer court against IRCTC as this is not just about the fare difference, I also fell sick as I did not have any blanket to cover myself and had to take a leave of 3 days from my office.

Srini75
              Hi, I booked ticket through IRCTC online for Train 15901 / DIBRUGARH EXP PNR[protected] for my Father Sr.Citizen The train was delay by 16.50 hrs from actual departure time was 23.55PM on 13Oct2014 so next day by 4.30PM. Due to hude hude cyclone it delays by 16.50 hrs. Note: The above train delay was announced at 14Oct2014 by 5.30AM. - First announcement The train delay was announced initially by 2 hrs from departure time so my father was waiting upto 2.30AM on 14 Oct2014 Second Announcement The 2nd announcement was made at 4AM that 1 hr delay still my father had a hope that train will reach the KR Pruam platform. Third Announcement The train is further delay but time was not mentioned it was announced at 5.25AM So my father called me and explained the scenario So I went for cancellation through irctc. It was not allowing me to cancel because still the chart not prepared due to replay in departure When I spoke to customer care executive IRCTC they ask he to send an email. Please refer the below mail and note 7.25AM I have sent an email to [protected]@irctc.co.in When I went and checked irctc through my login it has been filed for TDR behalf me by irctc executive. After 10 day still i did not get refund called irctc customer care they say your case has been closed I shocked and ask what happen to my refund she said I would get because you have not filed for TDR. I explain as mentioned in above the train was delay by 16.50hr, I field for TDR due to train delay after that she said TDR amount paid first come first sever . I said it is not my problem she said refund will not paid to you that particular day we have paid to huge people your unluckily I could not understand how to take this matter, I am staying in Bangalore. Do I take this to railway Ministry? Please let me know. Thanks [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected] [protected] Forwarded message[protected]From: Srinivasan M <[protected]@gmail.com>Date: Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 7:25 AMSubject: Cancellation - Due to Train DelayTo: eticket <[protected]@irctc.co.in> Hello, Due to delay by 16 hours the train 15901 / DIBRUGARH EXP, the PNR[protected] I request you to consider for cancel and refund the amount.I have booked Tatkal quota hence train delay I kindly request you to refund full amount Rs. 386.24 . Thanks, Srinivasan [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]---

harsh kashikar
                1. I had booked 2 tickets from Pune to Nagpur for same date, 1- 3tier AC (waitlist) and 1 - sleeper class (confirmed). 2, When the chart got prepared, my AC ticket got confirmed. 3. I filed TDR for cancelling sleeper class ticket couple of hours before the train departure. 4. IRCTC's reply on my TDR request was that TDR is rejected with the reason ""As per chart, passenger has travelled" 5. When enquired more, IRCTC asked me to provide proof of not travelling on that PNR 6. I have provided PNR number of my AC class ticket as an alternate travel proof 7. Since then, IRCTC has not replied back to me even after sending them several reminders. 8. I don't see the requested TDR in my TDR history anymore. Kindly help me in getting reply from IRCTC and possibly the refund.

Ashu Kr G
                  My money has not been refunded, why is irctc or rail department doing this kind of misbehaviour to me. Case is crystal clear and still im not getting my amount back...Please forward this case to your concerned authoroties and refund my money at the earliest, now this has been the height of toleranace for me...I will defenately take the action against this if not resolved early.. Ph-[protected] PNR No:[protected] I have also mailed to courier department of IRCTC but no reply was given, I am attaching screenshot of email as a proof.

Money Not Refunded after several attempts

sangram keshari
                    while doing ticket of my 4 members (father mother uncle and aunt)from mumbai to berhampur on konark express(train number 11019) on dt 29th december 2014, money deducted from my SBI account and ticket not booked and IRCTC messages shows Rejected from bank. please refund my money as early as possible

ticket not booked, money deducted from SBI accnt and message shows Rejected from bank

IRCTC — TDR Refund not made

rachna sinha
                      Sir, A ticket through IRCTC was booked for "2 AC" from YESVANTPUR JN (YPR)to HOWRAH JN (HWH) (PNR:[protected]) for 12246/DURONTO...

IRCTC — Fraud transaction through fraud agent

arkagt29
                      I paid 2900 to agent named Arka Chatterjee through cash deposit to the following account to book tickets to NJP. He has bought...

Abhijujn
                      Hello, I have booked my tickets through IRCTC for travelling purposes. To avoid paper wastage, I have always used mobile SMS services while travelling, never took print of any tickets. Now, I would like to print my tickets to claim LTA in my organization but I am not able to see booked history into IRCTC system. History is not available either in new site or in old. Please can someone let me know, how can I get print of tickets. I do have PNR numbers in my mobile SMS with me, with that help?

[Oct 30, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations

IRCTC — Two tatkal tickets booked on same person

anujpal24
                        Hi my name is Anuj Pal. I had booked one tatkal ticket by IRCTC website from ADI to BPL but due to some technical error site...

IRCTC — Missed Train due to wrong information provided by Railwal Enquiry 139

yash2k14
                        Hi, We had one waiting window ticket with PNR[protected] and other confirmed online booked ticket with PNR [protected] for...

IRCTC — higher price charged at the train no 12510

somnathc
                        We were travelling by train no 12510 from Rampurhat to Bangalore. We boarded the train on 27th October 2014. Price for the...

raomanelli
                        Respected Sir/Madam, 1. With reference to:--- a) My transaction ID:[protected] Train No:12805 / JANMABHOOMI EXP PNR No:[protected]. b) My transaction ID:[protected] Train No:22880 / TPTY BBS SF EXP PNR No:[protected] 2. I have not completed my onwards and return journey due to HUDHUD cyclone at visakhapatnam. Due to non availability of power at visakhapatnam i am unable to file the TDR for the above said transaction. 3. It is requested that kindly process to get the my ticket amount and same may be debited to my account at the earliest. I am herewith enclosing my ticket copy with this mail.

loveyagra
                          I am trying to book ticket from IRCTC website but my ticket not booked and my account balance of Rs.436 deducted from bank. I am confused why deduct from my account when ticket not booked. Please refund my amount in my bank account. My Transaction ID- [protected]. Transaction Id- [protected] Transaction Date - 29 Oct, 2014 Train No.14866/Marudhar Express Date of boarding - 05 Nov, 2014 Please refund my amount of Rs.436, it's urgent required my amount. LOVEY VERMA [protected] [protected]@gmail.com Agra

[Oct 29, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shasri
                            The details of the ticket for which refund is needed is given below. The ticket was confirmed in tatkal . Although confirmed tatkal ticket is not cancelled, but there is a clause in the railway rules that if the train is late by more than 3 hours, money is refunded. For your information I cancelled the ticket only after knowing from your site that the train was 7 hours late from the starting station itself, afterwards during its journey it was more than 10 hours late. Pls. don't give me excuses that the tag of cancellation was not attached etc., etc. because once your NETS site was showing more than 7 hours late, it was not my duty to attach the tag . Then there is no information mentioned in the railway documents about these tags, etc. and also no prior information is given about the train being late. It is very sad that first the railways causes so much of inconvenience without being concerned about the wastage of time of the passenger and secondly takes away undue money also. So, pls. refund the money. Transaction ID: [protected] PNR No: [protected] Train No./ Train Name 12303 / POORVA EXPRESS Date of Journey: 24-Oct-2014 Date Of Boarding: 24-Oct-2014 Class: SECOND AC (2A) From: ALLAHABAD JN (ALD) To: NEW DELHI (NDLS) Boarding: ALLAHABAD JN (ALD) Resv Upto: NEW DELHI (NDLS) Quota: TATKAL (CK) Date of Cancellation: 24-Oct-2014 09:50:03 HRS Ticket Type: E-Ticket Cancellation ID: [protected] Passenger Details SNoNameAgeGenderStatusCancellation Date1shashank33MaleCancelled24-Oct-2014 09:50:03 HRS

Recently Discussed

Flipkart
                              Whirlpool 300 L Frost Free Triple Door Refrigerator
                              (4 hours 28 minutes ago)
                              Confirmtkt
                              requesting to refund cancellation tickets amount - reg.