[Resolved] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — ticket amount not coming my account

Pinjore, Panchkula District, Haryana, India
 avkrjha on Dec 6, 2017
My train cancelled 29 nov 2017. And amount of 4260has to be not credited to my account. But after 7 days also it is not done.in the website it is showing refunded and bank name as payumpp. Details as below, ,

Transaction id -[protected]
Refund id - [protected]
PNR - [protected]

Please look into the matter.

ticket amount not coming my account
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 9, 2017
My amount come in my act

[Dec 07, 2017] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir pls help me to transaction declined on booking IRCTC rail ticket.n 30th Nov transaction reference number INB/[protected].AXIS BANK DEDUCTED MONEY Through net banking.in Rajadhani express in bbs to NFL's.
The train 12988 dated 29th nov was late by 23hrs & arrived jaipur on 30th nov.
The passengers:
Kunal Jain 28 M
Ritu Kumari 28 F
haven’t travelled and tdr was filed against it.
But refund is not initiated.
Kindly look & issue refund.

Kunal Jain

Hello sir i need to change my email id for verification purpose because i have given an id which is not in use ...my old id : ([email protected]) as this id is not in use.
my new id is ([email protected])which i now wanted to change..
if i login in to my account its says to verify my email id if i click it says sorry try again...
My user id or password is incorrect but mobile number email are correct or as registered. irctc does not send an otp and resolve the issue

9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] - ticket amount not coming my account