Indian Railways

Mobile:
Mobile:
2014

Load

Indian Railways related photos (1520)

Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews

Parmod Aggarwal
Kindly provide the status for tdr filled with railways having no. 041353 & 041354. Please note these tdr are filled in ambala cantt railway station and we were guided to receive tdr amount of rs 9300/- each.

Please guide us when we will receive refund. As when we asked for cancellations of our tickets, executive asked us not to get refund in cash rather i have to go to other office and ask for tdr

[Dec 05, 2016] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

anushree saxena
    I have booked one seat in gondwana express. My journey date was 3 of December 2016 and arrival station was agra cantt to Bhopal station.My train cancelled at last stage and i have no other option to take one superfast ticket to sit in train.

I sit in Bhopal express train in S11 boggy number and TT was so illiterate, his name was MR. RAJENDRA KUMAR. He has no atticates to talk with female passengers and he take extra amount from me becuase my ticket was applicable for general boggy. I request him to provide one seat for me but he didn't do any needful things for me and he didn't provide any seat to me..Its my worst experience with IRCTC services...really guys we can't imagine indian raliway behaviour for us..

[Dec 04, 2016] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I request to you 12351 hwh - rjpb express increase upto chhapra. Convert a kolkata terminal to chhapra via patna

iabhishektripathi
      I want to check running status on train call on 139 call are transfer to customer call, some one talking to me and he said wait some time, but call are disconnected without any answer. Still i am trying again but no one are responding.
      139 call charges also apply still more then 10 min.
      Complaint date :03 — 12-2016

Pnr - [protected]

I am talking mr. Badri he said he is from bangalore customer care. He is good person informing me but i am complaint for first person who can not give information and disconnect call.

[Dec 03, 2016] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      In barasat(wb) railway station I gave penelty of Rs. 400 for smoking in railway area but they did not gave me any money receipt. and it has been happening with every one.

sudhakar0kumar
        My train is (29/6/2016)three hours late which is written by asm chapra but when i reached to counter no 3 reservation in-charge deny to refund it so i have complain online on railway govt site but there is no response by them.My ticket is direct via varanasi but my first train is three hours late so how can i got my second train so i have gone to cancellation.

For refund

I have booked a tickets from Bhatapara to Habibganj in sr ctzn category for my mother and to my shock we have got a upper side birth (PNR no.: [protected]). How can a old lady of 58 years board that birth. We have experience this happen various time in past. please explain. My number is [protected] & mail ID nayak.[protected]@yahoo.com

Indian Railways — Upper berth allotment to senior citizen

ashischatterjee
          Sir
          I have booked six ticket through irctc from puri to howrah by 12838 puri hwh express on 29th november 2016. Pnr....

Sanskar Das
          I have booked my royal enfield electra from c. g. i. e jagdalpur to bhopal but i haven"t recieved my bike yet. station code of jagalpur is jdb and staton code of bhopal is bpl the builty no is 085913.. it's been around a week and no one is ready to track it or just take the resposibility.

Please help me out

Sanskar das
          [protected]@gmail.com

[Dec 01, 2016] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indian Railways — Fund not return in account

ashishdwivedikanpur
            i was trying to book an -rail ticket on 28 nov 16 but my ticket was not booked & amount has been deduct from...

m_rai123
            Hi mine name is saurav aspal, and we have booked 3 tickets from jalandhar cant to shri mata vaishno devi on dated 27/11/2016 @ 8.29 am.
            My payment was successfully deducted from sbi credit card, amount was 1503.25 inr but niether ticket print was reflected on screen nor i got any confirmation on my registered mobile number [protected].
            Sbi credit card number is [protected].

Pls treat this urgent.

Booking details were :-
            A) mandeep rai b) saurav aspal c) mukesh kumar

[Nov 28, 2016] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by m_rai123 Nov 28, 2016
            u can contact me on [protected]

hisameer
              I am using wr smart card since last 8yrs but still government is not initiating online recharge facility of smart card. it is not possible that everytime commuters will have change of rs.100 or rs.500 for recharge of card. during demonetization we are running out-of cash. hence government should start this facility /option asap.
              Sameer joshi

manishm17
                I have Book a parcel from indore to Mathura on dt 19.11.2016
                pwb no. 926221.
                I have asked about parcel from dt 21.11.2016 at Mathura many times but not receive parcel and not receive a proper answer about it.I have enquire about it at nizammudin delhi.
                they told that they send it by jhelam express.
                Mathura parcel room says that it still not reach at Mathura.
                as on today I am not able to get my parcel.

[Nov 26, 2016] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                I had sent my vehicle as a parcel from CSTM and destination station was PUNE JN.

The parcel was loaded on train, but it's not been unloaded in Pune.

I have all the valid receipts and have also take photographs of vehicle being uploaded with Bogie Number.

Probir Banerjee
                  We are travelling from Khajuraho to Varanasi by train no 21107. The train is scheduled to reach Varanasi at 10.50 am. It's 1 pm and we are at Chaukhandi station. In fact we have been here for the past 30 minutes. I am told it is the same situation every single day.

The train is full of tourists, especially foreigners. There is no catering service and the passengers are left without food or water since last night.

I wonder if the Railway Officials know what is going on, do they really care, and what are they doing to improve the situation.

It is sad that we want to promote tourism in a big way and give them such punishment. It definitely does not reflect our motto "Atithi devo bhava".

I am a concerned citizen of India and want to do something to change this callous attitude.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards
                  Probir

Probir Banerjee

[protected]@gmail.com.com
                  Mobile no: [protected]

sambhooram
                    Sir, i am travelling from jodhpur to bdts by train no. 12479 pnr no. [protected]. My ticket is in rac s10 coach 55 seat. Ticket booked by me was 08/10/16. Other passenger who booked on 22/10/16. And his ticket was confirmed by tte in train but he has not confirmed my seat? Why?
                    Confirm me is it so? I will address this complaint to railway minister.
                    My date of journey is 25 oct 16 from jodhpur.

Ticket confirmed by TTE for another passenger who booked his ticket on 22 Oct and I booked on 08 Oct 16

Sir myself dinesh Kumar. I have booked two boxes parcel vide your LT number [protected] from Howrah to panipat and not received till date. Please take suitable action on the above subject please.

Nitro1008
                      My fiance and in laws are travelling to kalyan in gorakhpur express (15018) on 25.11.2016 right now passing nandgaon and approaching nashik, the mounted fans are not working in coach s9 seat nos in 65, 66 and 67 which is causing great inconvenience in a days journey. kindly direct the station manager at the coming nashik station to get it attended on priority.

[Nov 25, 2016] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

manish3011
                        A parcel sent from indore to mathura on 19th nov (receipt no a926221) containing material to be used for mother's last rites) did not unload at mathura. now the railways says that it has gone to delhi and no definite confirmation when will that material be delivered causing lot of mental harassment. we are now at palwal. would be great if that can be delivered to palwal.

[Nov 24, 2016] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Today at Railway ticket counter in Ranaghat Junction has rejected a Rs, 10 coin which I got from railway counter only. They are saying that public is not accepting 10 rupee coin so we can not take it.

Indian Railways — Bike not received at Guwahati Parcel offiCE

Avanish pal
                          Sir I have booked my bike bajaj pulsar 180cc UP79 E6466 on 23 sep 16 from kanpur railway parcel office to Guwahati. PRR no...

[email protected]
                          My name is ashish gupta.my PNR number is PNR:[protected], TRAIN:17032, DOJ:22-11-16. When TC is come to check the ticket, at that time the third person is travelling on my reserved seat.when tc ask me for the ticket then the third person who don't have the ticket, give him some amount like rs 20 or else.after that tc gone for check other ticket I followed him and show my ticket but he is not intrested to check my ticket and said apka ticket ho gaya..
                          And I said what about my seat then he didn't give my any reply and he is gone in other coach.his batch number on his black coat is CR 248.
                          Please take necessary action

[Nov 22, 2016] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Updated by [email protected] Nov 22, 2016
                          My wife and me traveling and survive on a single seat and that person travel on a single which is not paid for that seat.
                          Please take necessary action

npkp
                            Sir/madam, it is to inform that at ndls railway station the old notes of ₹500 and ₹1000 are not been taken but after offering some bribe to police they are taking old notes. My father had went to book ticket in general classfor ald at 27 no. Counter where he refused to take old notes and even not giving tickets on new currency ok ₹2000 on complaining to police they didn't took any action but taking some bribe and then give tickets on old note.

[Nov 21, 2016] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indian Railways — Snatching of mobile from upper pocket of short

rameshniraj
                              Dear sir, on dated 19.11.2016 i was travelling from ppta to ndls by train no 12501 porvotr s kranti ex in coach b1 birth 43,...

Indian Railways — My valuable tracksuit forgot in train

Thansingh Chouhan
                              I have been forgotten my track suit black and yellow line colours, in Rajdhani, 22692, in Bengaluru, today, so my kindly request...

Surabhi1990
                              My parents visited me at Ahmedabad. I went to receive them at Sabarmati railway station. A TC came and asked for ticket. We showed the ticket. Unfortunately at that day, I forgot to take plateform ticket. He asked me for the penalty. I asked him to give receipt for that. Then he made a wrong receipt and charged ₹310. Whereas the actual penalty charge is 250. We are honestly accept our mistake but what he did. It is disgusting. I want a serious decision against Mr. Surendra Singh, Tc at Sabarmati railway station.

[Nov 19, 2016] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Updated by Surabhi1990 Nov 19, 2016
                              Mr. Surendra Singh, a tc charged 310 rs as a penalty for platform ticket and made a wrong receipt in which it is nowhere mentioned anything about penalty. In that ticket it is written that fare: 60 and actual charge: 250.