Indigo Airlines — delay in flight

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Naina Chellaramani on Nov 10, 2019
We were traveling from port blair to delhi. The flight got delayed by 45 min and we were told that you will only be left with 30 min to change the connecting flight which will be risky so they provided us with another flight after almost 8hrs of the original flight. My parents were traveling through it who are senior citizens and diabetes and bp patient and an 8hr delay is way too much which i informed them. However when we reached chennai, they had allowed few passengers to board the original connecting flight. I am not getting any response from the staff at the airports or customer service agent or a mail

[Nov 10, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Naina,

We are sorry for the experience. As checked, our customer relations team has assisted you in the best possible way.

Team IndiGo

Comments

I traveled from India to Saudi Arabia on Flight 6E 1825 (06 November 19)
Please see the attached photo of my bag

IndiGo Customer Care's response, Nov 14, 2019

We are sorry for the experience. As the damage comes under minor wear and tear so we're not in a position to process any compensation in this regard. You may visit the link: https://bit.ly/1Xaz2Ul and read clause 10.7 for more information. However, we'll certainly share strong feedback with our baggage handling team about it to avoid any future recurrences.

Team IndiGo
My flight from Delhi to Varanasi was cancelled. Your helpful staff could not provide me with a hotel. I had to also pay for my hotel in Varanasi.
I would appreciate your offer of compensation.
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Nov 14, 2019

We are sorry for the experience. Please share your PNR number via private message so we may look into it.

Team IndiGo
I was from Patna to Dehradun on 5 November 2019 from flight number 6E 2325/246. I found my baggage to be damaged at Dehradun airport when I collected from belt number 2. And also due to flight delaying I paid extra fare for my pre-booked taxi.

Hi Anusha,

We are sorry about your bag. Please confirm if the damage was reported to our staff at the airport.

Indigo Airlines - delay in flight