IndiGo Customer Care

India - 122002

Fax:
Fax:

Corporate Office
Level 1, Tower C, Global Business Park, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon – 122 002, Haryana, India.
Tel: +91 12 4435 2500
Fax: +91 12 4406 8536

Good

IndiGo related photos (2210)

IndiGo Complaints & Reviews

buntz7
I'm a regular traveller but this is he last time I'm flying with indigo, this is the first time I've ever heard in history that laptop bag and hand purse are also considered carry-on, how do they expect us to pack 7kg including our laptop bag they are basically telling us take one jeans few shirts and that's it if not we are going to charge you 300 per kg ridiculous, I regret booking with this airline, spice jet, jet airways any other airline is far better than this ridiculous airline .. Please do not fly with this company, they do not deserve our money ..

Manoj Kumar G
    Dear colleague,
    I booked flight from hyderabad to delhi on 04jun2016 scheduled dep: 12:10 pm. I reached boarding desk to collect boarding pass 4-5 min late. My wife and infant was also traveling along with me. Due to family and infant there was delay in 4-5 min to collect boarding pass, even upon sincere request request indigo has not allowed us to board the flight and there was still 40 minutes left to board the flight. We made sincere request to allow us to board the flight indigo does not considered us to provide boarding passes to board the flight on humanitarian basis. They made us to book next flight scheduled dept:14:40 and charged hectic amount of 12, 000 rupees. We feel that indigo could have allowed us to board our first booked flight and feel that indigo cheated for more amount. We request you to please investigate and provide us right justice.

Meenakshi87.garg
      I M MEENAKSHI KUMARI MOBILE NUMBER-[protected] AGENT of ITZ I have made a flight tickets PNR NO-Z7UKGS DELHI TO JAMMU with the name of
      Mr PARM NAND (ADT)
      Mr SHRI RAM (ADT)
      but there is mistake in name of customer
      correct name are
      Mr PARMANAND (ADT)
      Mr SAHI RAM (ADT)
      I have called to customer care yesterday and today,
      yesterday they said name will be correct but today they said that name can't be correct. so please take it seriously and correct the customer name.

Kripa Sindhu Maurya
        My Baggage not came to Kolkata from New Delhi(flight date 8/6/2016 and flight 6E 783)due to awared mistake of indigo airport staffs of New Delhi terminal 1 including laxmi and colleagues (one male staff who also shown me pics of my Baggage in his mobile has told that they had shorted their mistake)..but unfortunately this casual staff had kept me in dark and cheated me...this is not just simple mistake...they had done awared mistake which they know intentionally...i booked ticket by paying approx 8k each for flying to Kolkata via indigo... but got worst experience from indigo...I want strict action against them and compensation...

Ezhil JJ
          Hi this is ezhilanban, i have booked my flight for todays journey from chennai to new delhi on flight no: 6e 386 pnr no a4khpy at 2. 45 am in the morning. I dint get any intimation of my flight via text, i missed my flight and though i did web check in i dint get intimation of that also via text. I tried to contact your offiical reshedule it but i dint get proper responce for it. Not even cancelation charge. Was my 3600rs is just for drai or wat pls do something right now i dint do my travel and i missed my important interview there.
          Pl follow @themajns and @StopIndigo on twitter, we are uniting customers against malpractices of Indigo Airlines and collectively making efforts through legal channels for getting reimbursement.There is more to what merely sees the eyes...lets fight back.They can't do this...

anubahvi

Good evening!!

I was supposed to travel from delhi to raipur on 25th morning 7:30 flight 6e 757.
            But due to medical reasons we arrived 3 mins late and missed our flight. After lots of trouble when we received our luggage back i found my architectural portfolio bag broken and damaged from several sides. It was a gifted piece for my excellence in my studies from college. U can check the cameras in the delhi counter - of me specifically saying that, this luggage is very important to me, please let me take it along with me and have it extra fragile. I have actually told 4-5 times to take care of it!
            Then we came today from delhi to raipur (As we missed our flight) again i told to take care it's already broken from ur department.
            Today again the buckle part is completely spoiled with threads coming out.

I am here in raipur for my thesis studies in a remote area. It's rainy season and we don't get such sheet holders here in raipur.
            I don't understand what i am suppose to do now! The online ones are terrible in quality.
            But for time being being i have to adjust with them and then buy a new one in delhi.

This was a branded one costing 6000rs. Plus loads of emotions. It's making me cry every time i see the bag.

Being such a frequent and consistent customer i have ne we even received student's discount or extra luggage allowance.

I sincerely hope that you look into the matter and give the amount to buy a new portfolio bag.

Our pnr numbers are :-
            V52b8y anubhavi jain & sandhya jain
            Ocuzrq yashasvi jain

Ps:- i have mailed 4-5 times plus several phone calls regarding the same.

Broken luggage which was marked fragile
            Updated by anubahvi Jun 07, 2016

Greetings for the day!

Good evening,
            We had a flight on 25th may 2016 which departs at 7:30 (delhi to raipur 6E 757 ) and due to a medical emergency (loose motions, faced by younger sister) we ( my mother, my sister and I) missed our flight. We'd reached the gate 3 minutes late. We came to pick up my sister from her hostel early because of continuous motions.
            Moreover in raipur we had an engagement ceremony at 11:30am of my first cousin.
            I and my whole family are a regular indigo customers travelling more than twice a month. We have got phone calls whenever we were late so we were expecting the same today. Being such frequent and consistent customers, we weren't considered for such genuine issue and only for 3 mins. We neither received any phone calls nor there was any announcement. In fact when we reached our 12A gate, those people ( indigo staff) acted as if they are making us go in the next flights without any extra cost. In fact they noted my arrival time a bit late! So we were under the impression that, it's oky indigo staffs are so helpful and good, we will reach the function a bit late, but no other option.

But when we reached upstairs with mismanaged staffs, all three o[censored]s running here and there for help and luggage ( broken luggage which was specifically marked as fragile) In a new city we were left with horrifying rates for the next flights ( 35000rs approx was the next flights fare difference) and mental trouble. After lots of chaos and overflowing tears by my mom & sister I decided to quickly make new tickets and move out of this airport!!
            Rs. 9193 was the extra ticket fares which we paid for the new tickets plus 2 days more in a hotel including transportation which sums up to Rs20000 in total.

I was very much impressed with indigo for it's service and prompt time. But this incidence made me consider some other airlines now onwards.

My complaint is about no announcement, no verbal calling or phone calls ( which we are used to it being regular Indigo passengers) I know Delhi is a silent airport, still I heard announcements for the late Mumbai passengers from the other gate!! Why not us! Infact 7-8 times they announced!!
            U understand the amount of trouble we had being females, after missing our flight!

Trust me they themselves told me, we just closed the gate ( ofcoz for some other passengers) 2 mins ago. ( I.e not 25 mins - it's 18 mins.
            And in our 27th May's flight from Delhi to raipur after boarding your indigo was late by more than an hour.

This frequent inconvenience from indigo is making me shift towards other airlines

I request you to please look into the matter ASAP make an alternative compensation for the same. How can they leave the flight for 3 mins delay without making a phone call or any announcement. Isn't it their responsibility to do so when we've checked in? We are in a highly inconvenient situation right now, please look into the matter immediately.
            Thank you.
            Our PNR numbers are :-
            V52B8Y anubhavi Jain & sandhya Jain
            OCUZRQ Yashasvi Jain

Swati.Shukla
              I was suppose to travel via flight 6E-155 from Delhi to Mumbai at 10:30 pm, Yes i reached late at 10:00 pm but it was only 15 minutes. There was no one to assist us.I with my my infant was asked to go from one counter to another where several others customer were complaining of not letting them board the flight. There was a guy whose flight was of 11:00 pm still dint get to board, i knew it there itself that there is no point in requesting.

But to just ask how can they urgent my taxes and provide me a next flight, i had to wait there for 45 minutes holding my infant. The only help i got from them was that now i had to pay 50k for three tickets if i want to book the next flight and when asked about refund of taxes, they asked me to read their terms and condition.

I have video of how there staff responded to their customer, not even looking into their eye while talking as if it does not matter for them, i have call logs to show how much i tried to reach their call center to reschedule my flight as i had no net access, but it was kept on hold for minute and no one responded.
              If needed i can present all.
              The Staff needs to understand that in the service industry the customers service should be their priority.I have never seen such arrogant and dis respectful staff. Indigo Airlines executives were there just to create a chaos rather than helping.Almost 20 -30 passengers were complaining still they dint bother to resolve the queries instead they started blaming us for coming late.

There were people standing from 1 hours still they were not allowed to board the flight.When asked about the call center when we tried to reschedule my flight the executives responses that its not our concern.Addition to that they have hiked their cancellation charges, if we cancel our flight almost 95% of our money is lost.

Riya02
                Indigo pnr xbrihg.. Since 3 hours prior discussion that there is a jam at patna setu flyover they did not allowed to board the flight.. Will never travel with indigo again and will take up this matter where ever possible because there were many passengers who had to suffer because of indigo staff being so insensitive. Called up to their customer care - +[protected] at 2:12 pm requested them that it's an unpredictable situation which arises that there is a jam and i am informing indigo to help executive there said he can't do anything but he can update the one liner comment then called up at patna indigo airlines at airport but they were more interested in saying no then to help once i and many passenger like me reached at airport at 3:42 pm they did not allowed us and when we became more irate they ran from their counters this shows that they are just making money like this and they are not at all customer sesnistive there after they said pay the difference of 7000 and take our other flight of 7:15 or so.. They harassed customer since 2 hours i was regularly calling them at airport they said they are getting many calls from other passengers as well who are late so first come to the airport then they will see and when we all reached airport this is the mess they created for us.
                Pl follow @themajns and @StopIndigo on twitter, we are uniting customers against malpractices of Indigo Airlines and collectively making efforts through legal channels for getting reimbursement.There is more to what merely sees the eyes...lets fight back.Really sorry about this

vkarekar

I had flight scheduled from blore to pune on 5th june at 10:45 pm and suppose to reach pune around 12:05 (6th june). Also i had booked air pegasus flight from cochin to blore on 5th which was scheduled at 6:00 pm. This air pagasus flight was delayed and i had got message on 5th that it is rescheduled at 11:50 pm that night. As i had flight going to pune from banglore at 10:45 pm, so i went air pagasus and cancelled my ticket and approached indogo airline at kochin airport. They allowed me two seat in the flight going to blore scheduled at 8:45 pm from kochin. As they issued me ticket, i paid indigo 9150 cash for two tickets. I went to the indigo counter around 8:20 pm and did chekin my luggage and got the boarding passes. I did request them to put my luggage in connecting indigo flight which was scheduled at 10:45 pm from banglore but they said no and told me to take my luggage at banglore airport and again go to counter at indigo airlines and get the boarding passes and do chekin. My flight reached banglore airport around 9:45 and got out immediately as i had to catch my next flight at 10:45 pm. I collected my luggage and went to indigo counter (No:28). A guy was sitting there whom i showed my booking. After checking into system he said he cant allow me as boarding is closed 45 mins before and said no to me. Then i told him all story then he asked me to go to another counter no:31 where one lady was sitting who gave me the same answer. One time they said that the system stops 45 mins before departure and wont allow them to do any chekin and later they said they only stop it 45 mins before. I was really shocked after i came to know that we are not allowed by them because we reached counter at 10:00pm. I didn't even waste any time after i came out of flight from kochin to blore as i had to catch this flight. Why did indigo allowed me at 8:20 pm at kochin airport to board 8:45 pm flight? Then that time why didn't they tell me about this 45 mins boarding rule. This is really pathetic experience i had. When i am having next flight indigo only then why indigo people behaved with me like this. Later i went to indigo ticketing counter and sought if they allow me to go to pune in next flight. She checked 12:15 am flight and said no seats and then said morning 5:30 am flight i have to pay around 21000 rs. Now i really get pissed after i came to know all this and regretted why i chose indigo which is renowned airline in our country. I wasted more than 6000 rs for this flight also what was the use i bought indigo flight ticket at kochin for 9150 rs coming to banglore so that i could catch this 10:45 pm flight for pune. My wife started crying there as we have lost lot of money. We couldn't reach that day pune. We suppose to reach office on monday but because of this strange experience we couldn't make it.
                  I am really surprised with the way your indigo airline people behaviour at bangalore airport. I really felt that they just wanted money from us but no co-op from them. They really fooled us by giving ticket at 30 mins before my flight departure in cochin and refusing me at bangalore airport because i reached counter 45 mins before. This is really bull. I want my money back otherwise i will contact senior authority and also put this into consumer court for further action. Now i am feeling that they know all this things and just fooling all the customers to get extra money, they might have sold my tickets to someone to make extra money. Such a bad experience. I will not think in future to travel by this airline. Please ask your customer care to contact me so that i can tell this to them and get my money back.

I hope you would understand my situation and refund my all money.

Flight details:

Banglore to pune 10:45 pm 5th june sunday.

Vivek karekar

Bisret Narula
                    My husband was travelling by indigo airline with a newly bought bag. When he landed at the airport and came out he noticed his bag was badly damaged. As he already exited the airport he could not bring it to the Indigo airlines notice. Few days later I was travelling from the same airline with another newly bought american touristor bag, it again came out damaged at the bag at bangalore airport. I complaint it to their relationship manager Faisal about this. He told me to drop a mail to customer.[protected]@goindigo.in along with bag's photo and ask for compensation.
                    But after sending the mail, I received a mail saying they bear no liability to this wear and tear of bag. The bag is significantly torn from back side and they consider it normal wear and tear.
                    Pathetic and indifferent support.

Saimond Konthoujam
                      I the undersigned would like to state that,
                      I and my son K William singh, travelling from bengaluru to Imphal
                      bearing pnr:ZBJD8G
                      passenger name:K Prakash Singh, K William singh
                      were denied to enter the airport premises by the CISF in the entrance,
                      due to the same name on the printout printed by the indigo agent in the counter as MR. K singh, MR. K singh.
                      But FYI I have booked my ticket as K prakash singh and k william singh,
                      in the travel agency.
                      Moreover i have made complaints regarding the same with indigo agents,
                      the thing is whose mistake is it. i would like to know the responsible person behind this.
                      So, pls reply to the given email below
                      [protected]@gmail.com

yours sincerely
                      K. Prakash singh

Denial of check in

dibyendu12345
                        I am appalled with a "brand new" refund processing fee by indigo which is levied on top of the regular cancellation fees, taxes, convenience fees! Etc... (Attached)
                        Could you kindly clarify what exactly is the refund processing fee!!?? This i feel is cheating and very very cheap way of getting revenue for indigo airlines... Every time you add new fees and inflate the cancellation charges... Stop this extortion and habit of fleecing customer... I will surely lodge a complaint in the consumer court and fight till the end...
                        Pl follow @themajns and @StopIndigo on twitter, we are uniting customers against malpractices of Indigo Airlines and collectively making efforts through legal channels for getting reimbursement.There is more to what merely sees the eyes...lets fight back.Its hard earned money afterall

ShaishavShroff
                          I have booked flight from bangalore to mumbai with pnr u7h29c for my wife, one child and infant and my wife reached the ticket counter at sharp 45 min gap from flight take off time which is pre requisite. See if we were late more than that then security personnel would not have allowed to enter. But still she was said she has to board another flight as already 100 passenger are boarded i did not understand what that mean? I think if airlines are not able to manage the 45 min window and closing the gate early if the get sufficient passenger. Can you please explain whether that seats were not allocated to any body? I am damn sure this would not have been the case. I still remember the time when there use to announcement so and so passengers please board fast, it looks like indigo has got way to make money. I am not happy as my wife have to take another flight and pay the fares difference when my wife reached ticket counter on time. Atleast they should have considered the mother with 2 kids instead of wasting time could have helped her in boarding. I had very good experience with other airlines where the personal instead of talking and wasting time made me boarded flight in 20 min from ticket counter to flight on busy terminal like mumbai.

I know you are not gonna give money back which i paid as extra fare difference but wanted to bring to your high mangement that your customer will not be happy too long if this will be carry on like this...

anfees
                            Dear Sir/ Madam, This is a complaint regarding the flight I took with your airline on 23 May/16. I arrived at the airport check-in for my flight to DXB. Having polio on one leg, I requested for a wheelchair when check-in. The check-in staff mentioned that it was last minute and requested that I manage the walk to the plane since it is not far and he will assure the request from DXB airport. On landing in DXB, I was asked to wait for the service till everyone leaves. But after everyone left, cleaning was complete, pax for next trip also started coming in, that's when I got up and left on my own, since the air hostess was unable to assist as well and requested I leave and I will find the service at the airport. I had to walk to the bus a distance and then reach the airport and request for the airport services to arrange one for me. They made me wait 30 min and told me the airline should have arranged for it in the 1st place. This flight landed at 21.20 and I left the airport at 00.10 finally. Considering my disability and many years of travel, I realise I have been thoroughly inconvenienced due to negligence. I want to bring this to your notice, so that another passenger does not face the same again. I would like an enquiry in the same and let me know why this happened. I am aware about the compliance about the standards of basic service towards passengers with disabilities and I would like to know why it was not met. I will look forward to your reply at the earliest.

Arshikhan
                              There were 5 family members.. Father mothers and their 3 small kids. When they reached at entry gate as they were slightly late by 5-10 min from reporting time which was 3:25 pm and they reached around 3:30 -3:35 and the flight take off timing was 4:10pm.
                              At entry gate first they said they will not allow anyone. After lot of request they allowed only 3 members to get inside and leaving other 2. For other 2 they said they will send them in next flight which is after an hour and didnt allow them to get inside.
                              When they get back to check about the flight, they got to know that there are no flights at the mentioned time nor any flight later on that day. And later on the simply excused saying we cannot help. This is simply not done. They had their boarding passes with them and they should have been allowed to enter.

Here the point is if they can allow 3 members, why can't they allow other 2 as well. This would have saved those family members from unnecessary stress and expenses.

They had their tickets and stopping them at this point simply means these airline is making money with that which is not at all acceptable.

Ths ws a really terrible and horrifying experience for my family members & it caused a lot of stress and mental pressure. The small kid got separated from mother and was crying like anything.

Also the father was left out with the kid, mother and other 2 kids were also tensed.

This should be taken as serious issue and should be addressed immediately.

rtpillai
                                I am former Mayor of Ahmedabad, and a frequent traveler by Air between Ahmedabad and Delhi in connection with various engagements. Mostly I travel by Indigo Flights. On 11th May 2016, I had a bitter experience as narrated below.
                                I had purchased a confirmed Air Ticket (Booking Reference No. G6UHVS) for travel from Ahmedabad to Delhi by Indigo Flight No. 6E 728. The scheduled departure time was 21:40 hours. As usual, I got my online Boarding Pass and also underwent the Security Checks at the Airport. I reached at the boarding gate 25 minutes before closure of boarding. While waiting at the Airport’s VIP lounge for boarding the cabin, I got engaged in discussing some urgent issues with one of my friends who was also waiting there for boarding another flight. When I noticed that the co-passengers have left for boarding, I approached the Indigo staff on duty for my entry into the cabin. But, to my utter surprise, I was denied entry and told that the boarding got over and the gate was closed. At that point of time, I could see the co-passengers standing on queue at the aerobridge for entry into the cabin However, even after repeated requests, I was not allowed to travel by the same flight. Moreover, there was neither any announcement nor SMS or email regarding the missing passenger with boarding pass before closure of the boarding gate. Also, neither I was accommodated in the next flight nor made any refund against my above Air Ticket. This incident was a real mental harassment for me.
                                In view of the above, as there was no other alternative, I had to purchase a very costly ticket for my journey by another Indigo Flight No. 6E 626 which departed for Delhi at 22:50 hours on the same day. All these details can be verified from the flight records.
                                In view of the above trauma experienced by me, I request you to kindly look into the above matter seriously and punish the concerned Indigo staff for negligence of duty as there was no announcement for reminding the passengers to board the flight. Also, I request you to kindly arrange for full refund for my above unused Air Ticket.
                                Kindly confirm the action taken in this regard. My e-mail id is [protected]@gmail.com and Cell No. is [protected]. An early reply is awaited.
                                It is highly pathetic and there are complaints daily about the inhumane behaviours of the Airlines' staff.The Airlines should be sued thro'consumer
                                court to get them heavily penalised.People should totally boycott Indigo
                                Airlines.
                                Pl follow @themajns and @StopIndigo on twitter, we are uniting customers against malpractices of Indigo Airlines and collectively making efforts through legal channels for getting reimbursement.There is more to what merely sees the eyes...lets fight back.Mayor suffering, we are pidly here

KHUSHBOO CHHABRA
                                  On 29th may 2016 i was having an indigo flight from new delhi to bengaluru at 9:20 a. M, i reached the airport at 8:30 a. M and was waiting in the queue for my turn. Till the time my turn came it was about 8:40 a. M because of which the staff didn't allowed me to board the flight, i told them i reached the airport on time but no one was ready to listen. Here, my question is if they were knowing that counter is will closed by 8:45 at least they should have shown some courtesy to ask the passengers for 9:40 flight to come forward as other airlines do. Not only this the way their staff was talking was also very disappointing, they none of them was polite and because i had to reach here, i had to pay rupees 3121 extra for another flight at 9:40. If the same continues then i don't think people will tolerate this for a long time.

Indigo Airlines — Baggage missing, no support from indigo team

anupam71
                                    I travelled by indigo from bhubaneswar to kolkata on 28/5/2016 by 7.55pm flight.
                                    While checkin, i have handed over...
                                    Complaint category Airlines

khushboo1
                                    Yesterday i was having a flight at 9:40 a. M from new delhi to bengaluru, i reached the airport at 8:30 a. M and waited in the queue till my turn. I reached the counter at about 8:40 and the indigo staff didn't provided me the boarding pass. My complaint is if the counte was about to close the staff should have shown some courtesy by making a call and asking the passengers to come forward. Because of this i had to pay 3121 inr extra and not even this i was also disappointed by their way of talking.
                                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Indigo Airlines — Ground staff swati at lucknow airport - not following rules entirely

Noopur Saxena
                                      I did the web check in on 27th May 2016 for the flight 6E - 741 from Lucknow to Hyderabad of 4 tickets 2 adult and 2 children.
                                      Complaint category Airlines