IndiGo

India - 122002

Fax:
Fax:

Corporate Office
Level 1, Tower C, Global Business Park, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon – 122 002, Haryana, India.
Tel: +91 12 4435 2500
Fax: +91 12 4406 8536

Good

IndiGo related photos (2259)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

IndiGo Complaints & Reviews

inala
I. Raghavender rao & my complaint has two parts to show how your teams are fleecing the passengers who are normally hard pressed for time & initiate the corrections :
Part 1 : pnr-ybflxj
This incident, i am quoting is dated 13th may 2016 at hyderabad airport, i was to travel to kolkata by 6.15am flight se353, i reached the airport at 4.45am & checked in collected the boarding pass from the kiosk by 5-5.10am & reached the departure gate 25f around 5.25am & since the sitting area was crowded i sat in the opposite side at 25c gate area where few seats were available. At 5.35am i saw the sms mentioning “this is a silent airport & no boarding announcements would be made” & then rushed to the 25f gate at 5.41 am, to my utter dismay i am told the gate is closed & the girl at the counter was asking where i was & she tells me that they wouldn’t send people to other gates to check for the passengers ever, which is the case in most cases including the indigo. During my sit in period i haven’t heard “ last call to the flight” that took place and no one called our name to board (Which i see usually happen). On my protesting the girl on the counter took my boarding pass & told me she will put me on the 8.45am se 599 flight & escorted me & other passenger who came late & missed the flight to security area & our tags were ripped off and asked us to go out to the indigo counter for tickets & till i reached the counter i had no inkling of buying the new tickets but hoping that indigo is accommodating me in the next flight with some nominal cancellation charges, as i was holding the boarding pass but to my surprise she took the boarding pass & asked me to pay 5270/- for issuing new ticket & when i protested she told me only few seats are left take it or leave it, then i was compelled to first get the ticket as i had to reach kolkata urgently.

Part 2 : pnr-ybflxj
Having got the electronic ticket i was guided by the girl in the counter to the kiosk( self check in ) where i was to collect the boarding pass for the next flight which was scheduled for 8.45 am, but when i took the boarding pass the departure time mentioned was 9.00 am, it took about 10-15 minutes for security check & another 5 minutes to reach the gate # 25b, i get an sms about the flight rescheduled to 9.35am & after sometime this got further delayed to 10.05 am & we reached the kolkata airport at 12.00 noon.
In part one of the story you penalized me by charging me rs.5270/-( passenger with boarding pass sitting in the waiting area) by not announcing the final call & not checking with other seating areas which are all boarding the indigo passengers – delhi & blore.
In part two: having bought ticket again & waiting for the boarding since 6.30 am after your repeated rescheduling of the flight & finally reached my destination after midday & i reached the office only post lunch which cost me about 15000/-. I want to know your stance on this issue & how indigo company is going to reimburse my loss because of the flight delays.
This is a clear case of how you are trying to promote your on time arrival, boarding & departures by fleecing the passengers & when ever you are faltering on the departures you don’t pay us for delay & you don’t even serve a complimentary meal for such customers. But this time i want you to absorb my costs for your delay & nothing less.

Nisha Singh Yadav
    I am deeply disappointed by your unruly behaviour, disallowing me at the nick of the moment to board a flight and overcharging me by 11, 000 inr of my hard earned money.Your staff spoke very lowly of vetereans who have served armed forces.Your whole organiation looks devoid of any values and you are simply in the buisiness of making money by arm twisting.

Indigo Airlines — Proceeds of ticket cancellation not received

Dhinir

I have booked indigo flight throgh makemytrip on 27.04.2016 vide booking reference no. Hcm77n, booking...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

devga91
      My flight was delhi to pune 6E 677 on 12/06/16 and boarding time was 25 minutes prior, I reached counter at 2:00am and departure time was 2:35 but due to uneducated and undisciplined staff they did not allow me to go even i spoke to manager he did not listen my problem and given tax coupon for some of the amount deduction.

I asked him 10 minutes are left and there were no crowd on the floor so i can reach within 2-3 minutes but he did not allow me to go and he was talking like he is the boss of this organisation.

They forced me to book another flight i pleaded them almost 1 hour but nobody listened to me.

Whatever the amount they would have taken for another flight i want that back in my account.

My another flight no was 6E 643 and seat number was 8D name devender kumar.

Staff who all were involved into this was : Indira customer service, Manjit supervisory and manager. Manager do not have sense how to deal with customer we people are spending thousands of bucks and treated like fool this wont be tolerable.

Improvement Area:-
      1) Keep complaint box at airport so customer can directly talk to them
      2) There are no bus for pick up from terminal 3 to 1 thats the main reason i was at terminal 3 and 1:30am but due to bus service i reached at 2:00am

I want my money to be refund within 24 hours

ASG_1990
        Flight Departure of Bangalore to Pune was at 16.10 and because of heavy traffic (we were stuck for 2 hours) we reached the security check in at 15.35. However the baggage check in had closed and we were denied entry.
        We requested for seats on the next flight by adjusting the air ticket of the currently missed flight. However, instead of offerring to help us by charging us minimum fares and making arrangements swiftly, they were asking for 11, 000/ per person and we were a group of 10 people.
        Instead of deducting the previous amount and giving us tickets for next flight, they asked us to pay around double the amount of a one way ticket.
        The reason for such exorbitant charge was they were considering our round trip charges. They should have understood we missed only one flight and not two.
        When we asked for a complaint registration form they did not have any. The receptionist was not able to give any information and nobody was ready to assist.
        This is criminal on part of Indigo to charge exorbitant rates to their own customers when the problem was a genuine one and we were ready to avail the same air service. Considering the large number of people they should have made arrangements for us at the rate of a one way fare.
        I am not happy with this fare calculation and service that IndiGo has come up with.

Doma22
          We reached the airport an hour before the scheduled take off and managed to get the boarding ticket in the next 10 minutes even after being asked to change two counters. At counter 2 where we started loading the baggage for check-in their was a moment of silence and the women sitting on our opposite side started wasting time by weighing our bags and not proceeding with the tagging and sending through the conveyor belt, we stood for another ten minutes waiting for her to stamp it and send our bags but however we were asked to go to another counter, the women there, third counter by now was chatting on her phone before she could listen to us, time on the other hand was running out and I am sure the staff would very well know that, having spent 30mins in moving from counter to counter we found out that our bags could no longer be taken in and they told us that the status was “Negative” in some jargon which we were unable to comprehend. In a very sluggish and unperturbed manner the ticketing lady said that “we are not able to take your bags please try for the next flight!” Knowing that there is still 25 mins for the flight to take off we were appalled. We started requesting if she could do something, she suggested speaking to the manager again knowing that the time is ticking and flight takes off in next 20 mins, (people have started boarding by now). There was no last call to the flight that took place and no one called our name to board (which I see usually happens). It was a very edgy situation for us and we definitely needed some good advice. After speaking to one of the managers and telling him our situation he advised us to directly take our baggage to the security check and start boarding the flight. We did that and after crossing the security with a luggage weighing 45+21 kgs (which is not even allowed) we had a ray of hope but after reaching the gate we saw that it was closed, we looked at the time and there was another 10 mins left for the flight to take off. The attendents did nothing but talk to one another and waste time; we had lost hope by then. She asked us to buy the next flight tickets. Our tags were ripped off and we had to go back and re book by shelling out more than half a lakh worth of tickets for the next flight which of course we could not afford.
          It is not about that we missed our flight, it is not about the money that got wasted but it is the management that was so inefficient and inhospitable that even after knowing that the passenger has a good 30 mins to board the flight they waste it in calling and discussing with each other. A situation that they deal in their day to day routine but was our very first experience. We were three passengers based out of Delhi and had a flight to Hyderabad at 8:50am. Having reached the airport at 7:50am and received the boarding pass by 8:00am we had struggled the next 40 mins just to get into our flight which we could not achieve. At least they could have asked the two o[censored]s to take the flight and leave the luggage or given a better advice instead of ruling us out and completely ignoring our being there, I saw many indigo staff walking around but no one would even bother to address or resolve our problem where instead they should have made sure that in that nick of time passenger gets the best. For them the best they could offer was another flight ticket worth more than half a lakh. Did you also win a better last minute offer on the ticket that we lost?
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Indigo Airlines — Breakage of fragile items due to mishandling.

Prafulla bhardwaj
            I had travelled with indigo flight 6e-633 (7:50 am) from chennai to kolkata, and further in connecting flight 6e-344 (11:50...

Amardeep1589
            Dear sir

Today (11/06/2016) i travelled from vadodara to delhi in 6e 162 and my booking reference is ob73hg.

-> pilots forgot to on the nob to maintain the pressure in flight when pressure was out of define ranges.
            Pressure was out of control and i was facing problem in breathing because of pilot mistake only - they can not play with our lives.
            -> not maintained temperature during take off even after 15 minutes of take off passengers were suffering from hot environment

Provide 24 hours pressure monitored data if i am wrong and same for temperature.

I am going to put this activity of indigo in court.

Amardeep

Delhi

buntz7
              I'm a regular traveller but this is he last time I'm flying with indigo, this is the first time I've ever heard in history that laptop bag and hand purse are also considered carry-on, how do they expect us to pack 7kg including our laptop bag they are basically telling us take one jeans few shirts and that's it if not we are going to charge you 300 per kg ridiculous, I regret booking with this airline, spice jet, jet airways any other airline is far better than this ridiculous airline .. Please do not fly with this company, they do not deserve our money ..

Manoj Kumar G
                Dear colleague,
                I booked flight from hyderabad to delhi on 04jun2016 scheduled dep: 12:10 pm. I reached boarding desk to collect boarding pass 4-5 min late. My wife and infant was also traveling along with me. Due to family and infant there was delay in 4-5 min to collect boarding pass, even upon sincere request request indigo has not allowed us to board the flight and there was still 40 minutes left to board the flight. We made sincere request to allow us to board the flight indigo does not considered us to provide boarding passes to board the flight on humanitarian basis. They made us to book next flight scheduled dept:14:40 and charged hectic amount of 12, 000 rupees. We feel that indigo could have allowed us to board our first booked flight and feel that indigo cheated for more amount. We request you to please investigate and provide us right justice.

Meenakshi87.garg
                  I M MEENAKSHI KUMARI MOBILE NUMBER-[protected] AGENT of ITZ I have made a flight tickets PNR NO-Z7UKGS DELHI TO JAMMU with the name of
                  Mr PARM NAND (ADT)
                  Mr SHRI RAM (ADT)
                  but there is mistake in name of customer
                  correct name are
                  Mr PARMANAND (ADT)
                  Mr SAHI RAM (ADT)
                  I have called to customer care yesterday and today,
                  yesterday they said name will be correct but today they said that name can't be correct. so please take it seriously and correct the customer name.

Kripa Sindhu Maurya
                    My Baggage not came to Kolkata from New Delhi(flight date 8/6/2016 and flight 6E 783)due to awared mistake of indigo airport staffs of New Delhi terminal 1 including laxmi and colleagues (one male staff who also shown me pics of my Baggage in his mobile has told that they had shorted their mistake)..but unfortunately this casual staff had kept me in dark and cheated me...this is not just simple mistake...they had done awared mistake which they know intentionally...i booked ticket by paying approx 8k each for flying to Kolkata via indigo... but got worst experience from indigo...I want strict action against them and compensation...

Ezhil JJ
                      Hi this is ezhilanban, i have booked my flight for todays journey from chennai to new delhi on flight no: 6e 386 pnr no a4khpy at 2. 45 am in the morning. I dint get any intimation of my flight via text, i missed my flight and though i did web check in i dint get intimation of that also via text. I tried to contact your offiical reshedule it but i dint get proper responce for it. Not even cancelation charge. Was my 3600rs is just for drai or wat pls do something right now i dint do my travel and i missed my important interview there.
                      Pl follow @themajns and @StopIndigo on twitter, we are uniting customers against malpractices of Indigo Airlines and collectively making efforts through legal channels for getting reimbursement.There is more to what merely sees the eyes...lets fight back.They can't do this...

anubahvi

Good evening!!

I was supposed to travel from delhi to raipur on 25th morning 7:30 flight 6e 757.
                        But due to medical reasons we arrived 3 mins late and missed our flight. After lots of trouble when we received our luggage back i found my architectural portfolio bag broken and damaged from several sides. It was a gifted piece for my excellence in my studies from college. U can check the cameras in the delhi counter - of me specifically saying that, this luggage is very important to me, please let me take it along with me and have it extra fragile. I have actually told 4-5 times to take care of it!
                        Then we came today from delhi to raipur (As we missed our flight) again i told to take care it's already broken from ur department.
                        Today again the buckle part is completely spoiled with threads coming out.

I am here in raipur for my thesis studies in a remote area. It's rainy season and we don't get such sheet holders here in raipur.
                        I don't understand what i am suppose to do now! The online ones are terrible in quality.
                        But for time being being i have to adjust with them and then buy a new one in delhi.

This was a branded one costing 6000rs. Plus loads of emotions. It's making me cry every time i see the bag.

Being such a frequent and consistent customer i have ne we even received student's discount or extra luggage allowance.

I sincerely hope that you look into the matter and give the amount to buy a new portfolio bag.

Our pnr numbers are :-
                        V52b8y anubhavi jain & sandhya jain
                        Ocuzrq yashasvi jain

Ps:- i have mailed 4-5 times plus several phone calls regarding the same.

Broken luggage which was marked fragile
                        Updated by anubahvi Jun 07, 2016

Greetings for the day!

Good evening,
                        We had a flight on 25th may 2016 which departs at 7:30 (delhi to raipur 6E 757 ) and due to a medical emergency (loose motions, faced by younger sister) we ( my mother, my sister and I) missed our flight. We'd reached the gate 3 minutes late. We came to pick up my sister from her hostel early because of continuous motions.
                        Moreover in raipur we had an engagement ceremony at 11:30am of my first cousin.
                        I and my whole family are a regular indigo customers travelling more than twice a month. We have got phone calls whenever we were late so we were expecting the same today. Being such frequent and consistent customers, we weren't considered for such genuine issue and only for 3 mins. We neither received any phone calls nor there was any announcement. In fact when we reached our 12A gate, those people ( indigo staff) acted as if they are making us go in the next flights without any extra cost. In fact they noted my arrival time a bit late! So we were under the impression that, it's oky indigo staffs are so helpful and good, we will reach the function a bit late, but no other option.

But when we reached upstairs with mismanaged staffs, all three o[censored]s running here and there for help and luggage ( broken luggage which was specifically marked as fragile) In a new city we were left with horrifying rates for the next flights ( 35000rs approx was the next flights fare difference) and mental trouble. After lots of chaos and overflowing tears by my mom & sister I decided to quickly make new tickets and move out of this airport!!
                        Rs. 9193 was the extra ticket fares which we paid for the new tickets plus 2 days more in a hotel including transportation which sums up to Rs20000 in total.

I was very much impressed with indigo for it's service and prompt time. But this incidence made me consider some other airlines now onwards.

My complaint is about no announcement, no verbal calling or phone calls ( which we are used to it being regular Indigo passengers) I know Delhi is a silent airport, still I heard announcements for the late Mumbai passengers from the other gate!! Why not us! Infact 7-8 times they announced!!
                        U understand the amount of trouble we had being females, after missing our flight!

Trust me they themselves told me, we just closed the gate ( ofcoz for some other passengers) 2 mins ago. ( I.e not 25 mins - it's 18 mins.
                        And in our 27th May's flight from Delhi to raipur after boarding your indigo was late by more than an hour.

This frequent inconvenience from indigo is making me shift towards other airlines

I request you to please look into the matter ASAP make an alternative compensation for the same. How can they leave the flight for 3 mins delay without making a phone call or any announcement. Isn't it their responsibility to do so when we've checked in? We are in a highly inconvenient situation right now, please look into the matter immediately.
                        Thank you.
                        Our PNR numbers are :-
                        V52B8Y anubhavi Jain & sandhya Jain
                        OCUZRQ Yashasvi Jain

Swati.Shukla
                          I was suppose to travel via flight 6E-155 from Delhi to Mumbai at 10:30 pm, Yes i reached late at 10:00 pm but it was only 15 minutes. There was no one to assist us.I with my my infant was asked to go from one counter to another where several others customer were complaining of not letting them board the flight. There was a guy whose flight was of 11:00 pm still dint get to board, i knew it there itself that there is no point in requesting.

But to just ask how can they urgent my taxes and provide me a next flight, i had to wait there for 45 minutes holding my infant. The only help i got from them was that now i had to pay 50k for three tickets if i want to book the next flight and when asked about refund of taxes, they asked me to read their terms and condition.

I have video of how there staff responded to their customer, not even looking into their eye while talking as if it does not matter for them, i have call logs to show how much i tried to reach their call center to reschedule my flight as i had no net access, but it was kept on hold for minute and no one responded.
                          If needed i can present all.
                          The Staff needs to understand that in the service industry the customers service should be their priority.I have never seen such arrogant and dis respectful staff. Indigo Airlines executives were there just to create a chaos rather than helping.Almost 20 -30 passengers were complaining still they dint bother to resolve the queries instead they started blaming us for coming late.

There were people standing from 1 hours still they were not allowed to board the flight.When asked about the call center when we tried to reschedule my flight the executives responses that its not our concern.Addition to that they have hiked their cancellation charges, if we cancel our flight almost 95% of our money is lost.

Riya02
                            Indigo pnr xbrihg.. Since 3 hours prior discussion that there is a jam at patna setu flyover they did not allowed to board the flight.. Will never travel with indigo again and will take up this matter where ever possible because there were many passengers who had to suffer because of indigo staff being so insensitive. Called up to their customer care - +[protected] at 2:12 pm requested them that it's an unpredictable situation which arises that there is a jam and i am informing indigo to help executive there said he can't do anything but he can update the one liner comment then called up at patna indigo airlines at airport but they were more interested in saying no then to help once i and many passenger like me reached at airport at 3:42 pm they did not allowed us and when we became more irate they ran from their counters this shows that they are just making money like this and they are not at all customer sesnistive there after they said pay the difference of 7000 and take our other flight of 7:15 or so.. They harassed customer since 2 hours i was regularly calling them at airport they said they are getting many calls from other passengers as well who are late so first come to the airport then they will see and when we all reached airport this is the mess they created for us.
                            Pl follow @themajns and @StopIndigo on twitter, we are uniting customers against malpractices of Indigo Airlines and collectively making efforts through legal channels for getting reimbursement.There is more to what merely sees the eyes...lets fight back.Really sorry about this

vkarekar

I had flight scheduled from blore to pune on 5th june at 10:45 pm and suppose to reach pune around 12:05 (6th june). Also i had booked air pegasus flight from cochin to blore on 5th which was scheduled at 6:00 pm. This air pagasus flight was delayed and i had got message on 5th that it is rescheduled at 11:50 pm that night. As i had flight going to pune from banglore at 10:45 pm, so i went air pagasus and cancelled my ticket and approached indogo airline at kochin airport. They allowed me two seat in the flight going to blore scheduled at 8:45 pm from kochin. As they issued me ticket, i paid indigo 9150 cash for two tickets. I went to the indigo counter around 8:20 pm and did chekin my luggage and got the boarding passes. I did request them to put my luggage in connecting indigo flight which was scheduled at 10:45 pm from banglore but they said no and told me to take my luggage at banglore airport and again go to counter at indigo airlines and get the boarding passes and do chekin. My flight reached banglore airport around 9:45 and got out immediately as i had to catch my next flight at 10:45 pm. I collected my luggage and went to indigo counter (No:28). A guy was sitting there whom i showed my booking. After checking into system he said he cant allow me as boarding is closed 45 mins before and said no to me. Then i told him all story then he asked me to go to another counter no:31 where one lady was sitting who gave me the same answer. One time they said that the system stops 45 mins before departure and wont allow them to do any chekin and later they said they only stop it 45 mins before. I was really shocked after i came to know that we are not allowed by them because we reached counter at 10:00pm. I didn't even waste any time after i came out of flight from kochin to blore as i had to catch this flight. Why did indigo allowed me at 8:20 pm at kochin airport to board 8:45 pm flight? Then that time why didn't they tell me about this 45 mins boarding rule. This is really pathetic experience i had. When i am having next flight indigo only then why indigo people behaved with me like this. Later i went to indigo ticketing counter and sought if they allow me to go to pune in next flight. She checked 12:15 am flight and said no seats and then said morning 5:30 am flight i have to pay around 21000 rs. Now i really get pissed after i came to know all this and regretted why i chose indigo which is renowned airline in our country. I wasted more than 6000 rs for this flight also what was the use i bought indigo flight ticket at kochin for 9150 rs coming to banglore so that i could catch this 10:45 pm flight for pune. My wife started crying there as we have lost lot of money. We couldn't reach that day pune. We suppose to reach office on monday but because of this strange experience we couldn't make it.
                              I am really surprised with the way your indigo airline people behaviour at bangalore airport. I really felt that they just wanted money from us but no co-op from them. They really fooled us by giving ticket at 30 mins before my flight departure in cochin and refusing me at bangalore airport because i reached counter 45 mins before. This is really bull. I want my money back otherwise i will contact senior authority and also put this into consumer court for further action. Now i am feeling that they know all this things and just fooling all the customers to get extra money, they might have sold my tickets to someone to make extra money. Such a bad experience. I will not think in future to travel by this airline. Please ask your customer care to contact me so that i can tell this to them and get my money back.

I hope you would understand my situation and refund my all money.

Flight details:

Banglore to pune 10:45 pm 5th june sunday.

Vivek karekar

Bisret Narula
                                My husband was travelling by indigo airline with a newly bought bag. When he landed at the airport and came out he noticed his bag was badly damaged. As he already exited the airport he could not bring it to the Indigo airlines notice. Few days later I was travelling from the same airline with another newly bought american touristor bag, it again came out damaged at the bag at bangalore airport. I complaint it to their relationship manager Faisal about this. He told me to drop a mail to customer.[protected]@goindigo.in along with bag's photo and ask for compensation.
                                But after sending the mail, I received a mail saying they bear no liability to this wear and tear of bag. The bag is significantly torn from back side and they consider it normal wear and tear.
                                Pathetic and indifferent support.

Saimond Konthoujam
                                  I the undersigned would like to state that,
                                  I and my son K William singh, travelling from bengaluru to Imphal
                                  bearing pnr:ZBJD8G
                                  passenger name:K Prakash Singh, K William singh
                                  were denied to enter the airport premises by the CISF in the entrance,
                                  due to the same name on the printout printed by the indigo agent in the counter as MR. K singh, MR. K singh.
                                  But FYI I have booked my ticket as K prakash singh and k william singh,
                                  in the travel agency.
                                  Moreover i have made complaints regarding the same with indigo agents,
                                  the thing is whose mistake is it. i would like to know the responsible person behind this.
                                  So, pls reply to the given email below
                                  [protected]@gmail.com

yours sincerely
                                  K. Prakash singh

Denial of check in

dibyendu12345
                                    I am appalled with a "brand new" refund processing fee by indigo which is levied on top of the regular cancellation fees, taxes, convenience fees! Etc... (Attached)
                                    Could you kindly clarify what exactly is the refund processing fee!!?? This i feel is cheating and very very cheap way of getting revenue for indigo airlines... Every time you add new fees and inflate the cancellation charges... Stop this extortion and habit of fleecing customer... I will surely lodge a complaint in the consumer court and fight till the end...
                                    Pl follow @themajns and @StopIndigo on twitter, we are uniting customers against malpractices of Indigo Airlines and collectively making efforts through legal channels for getting reimbursement.There is more to what merely sees the eyes...lets fight back.Its hard earned money afterall