Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL]

Fax:
Fax:
+91 11 2617 1921

Load

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] related photos (134)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] Photos

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] Complaints & Reviews

I don't get gas mainline connection from five years I want gas mainline connection Imidiatiely
Apr 07, 2021

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 06, 2021
Updated by Parvesh Malhotra
IGL Gas mainline connection complain

I have received a bill of Rs 10543/-.I need the breakup of the meter reading.I have shifted to the society in Dec 2020 and the bill received is very high side.
    Apr 04, 2021

We have seen IGL meter reader visiting every specific time. Taking reading of our other Floor but not ours. We have resident of Subhash Nagar, West Delhi-110064. Mayapuri Office reader coming to take the reading
      Apr 03, 2021

Hi, I applied for a IGL connection on November 2020 and also gave a cheque of 6000/- for the same. We were assured...
        Subject:- Complaint Against Soil pile

Respected Sir,

It is to inform you that, a digging work...
        I am regular customer since long time.In 2020 I applied new meter, which was allotted no. is Itr00016863/01/19.
        I am...

Dear Sir/Mam,

Pls look into the matter as still connection for BP No. [protected] or CA No.[protected] not started yet. Pls support and do the needful.

Pawan Soni
        Ph: [protected]
        Mar 28, 2021

Bp No.[protected]

Previous compliants ref : [protected] / [protected] / [protected].
          My area new connection pipe line under ground work completed already and meter also installed my home, just connection to be join activated.
          Same my street oppostite others connection activated they are using.
          I spoked IGL line executives they told me to raise compliant.
          I was raised multiple complaints no proper response received ticket requests auto closed completed without solution.
          Request to you please look in to this matter.
          My contact mobile no : [protected]
          Mar 27, 2021

Dear sir gas is not coming at our home
            Mar 25, 2021

I want to disconnect my gas connection png permanently because we are shifting our house so that's why we have to disconnect our png gas connenction.
              Please take a look to this problem and i am sure you will take actions to this problem. Earlier response to disconnection problem will be appreciated. We are shifting after a week that's why i want you to disconnect my gas connection as soon as possible.
              Mar 24, 2021

My B. P. Number is [protected] . My connection is by the name of Nitin Bhardwaj. The technicians installed the meter 15-20...
                I have applied for a new png connection on December 2020, inspite of png connection comes in ground floor...

This is to inform you that from the period of 22nd May 2020 till 6th November 2020 we were not in the house for which the bills were raised as we had gone to our hometown during the lockdown period. The bill were issued against BP no [protected] inspite of non usage. I was told in a telephonic conversation that the bills would be adjusted in the future but to no avail as I am still receiving the bills and due to non payment the late fee is also being charged.

Kindly look into the matter and make necessary adjustments for the future bills as I am continuously being unnecessarily charged.

Yours sincerely

Bishan S Bonal
                Mar 22, 2021

My BP no. [protected], my IGL pipe connection has been disconnected permanently on 05 Mar 21, till date they did nt generate...
                  This is in reference to my grievance regarding my BP No.[protected] that requires your urgent and serious attention.
                  As...
                  It’s been a over month since applied for the gas pipeline connection and it’s been two week now since the fitting of the...

I m not using igl gas for last 45 days but bill is continuosly high last two month i have used hardy 10 days but my bill amount is more than rs 1800
                  I m living alone and most of time i m not using this gas connection
                  I want to change my meter because meter reading is not accurate some mistakes in meter so please change meter
                  Mar 19, 2021

Dear sir i have applied for a new png connection on 20th january 2021, inspite of png connection few feets away from my home 60 days have been passed and i am sorry to say the installation of png at my place is not done yet
                    Kindly arrange my png connection asap
                    Nirmal kumari
                    Bp number [protected]
                    Mar 19, 2021

Hi.
                      I have apply connection 3 year before. but not connect . meter already have. my BP NO. [protected]. SEWAK PARK...
                      I have paid all the past dues still they have provided me a bill by their own way of fraud on November all the dues were cleared...