IndusInd Bank
IndusInd Bank Ltd.

IndusInd Bank Customer Care

Facebook
PO Box 9421, Chakala MIDC, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Good

IndusInd Bank Complaints & Reviews

Sir, im jitender kumar my sb account has been in your bank for the last one year but so far i have not got passbook and debit card.ac no. Is[protected], when i inquired about inconvenience from your branch patel nagar pin code-110008, the staff said that we cannot provide you our service with ur old account you will have to open another account. I just want to continue with you with my old sb account, i'm
Requesting to u please provide me ur all services to continue my old a/c.
Nov 5, 2017
Sep 28, 2017

Dear Jitender,

We have forwarded your concerns to our relevant team. We shall revert to you shortly from [protected]@indusind.com

Team IndusInd Bank

I have recharged one airtel no. [protected] for the amount of rs. 60/- on 14th sep. 2017 from my indusind iconia credit card using the indusind mobile app but no recharge amount have been received and my account got debited with rs. 60/-.
    Now i am neither getting any kind of satisfactory response from indusind bank and airtel nor they are ready to refund my amount.
    Indusind officials said that provide us a credit note from airtel that they have not received the money and airtel officials said that take to that service provider from wherever you have recharged.

Please provide the solution.
    indusind mobile app recharges
    indusind mobile app recharges
    Oct 30, 2017
    Sep 27, 2017

Dear Rinkal,

Team IndusInd Bank
      Sir/Madam, with due respect I would like to inform you that I have finance my vechile through Your Bank and that time Insurance...

This is vikas anjne and from hyderabad, and this is regarding my two wheeler loan noc. I taken two wheeler loan from indusind bank ltd, loan no. Aaa01630h vehicle no. Ts13ee0221. I have cleared all emis. One of the executives said you’ll be receiving the noc with in 21 working days. I went to the attapur branch to check whether the noc has come or not, they said your request has not been updated, so come after another 21 working days. So again i went and they said its not come, as soon as it comes we will call you. Please let me know when will i get the noc.

One more thing i would like to bring to your notice is the the attitude of the executives is not at all to the standards of your company, which i seen in high esteem. I request you again take some necessary action for getting my noc as soon as possible.
      Nov 4, 2017
      Sep 26, 2017

Dear Anjan,

We wish to inform you that our team is working on your concern vide interaction ID:[protected]

Team IndusInd Bank
      Iam adhikarapu veerannababu your bank loan tvs starcity 2012... total due pay last year 2016 ..8000 rs... im not due your loan pls issue noc urgenlly

I have purchased one hero duet from neelam motors through indusind bank finance balasore branch on 23/09/2017. The cost of...
        Received sms from indusind bank that rs-1899/- deducted from my credit card to one assist plan. Without my permission.. I...
        IndusInd=[protected]

CARD [protected]

1. Just now I...
        I am unable to add beneficiary for neft/rtgs.
        I have already checked and confirmed i am adding the beneficiary with...
        My credit card bill for this month is rs. 49704 in which there is a single transaction of amount 42, 299, for which i requested...

On 19 the sep going for online dating account when i fill application all done but suddenly after online payment (For account opening) 11200/- through debit card.. The site invisible.. No email no message. That your account no and so and so... Calling.. Daily for update.. Cheated me.. And their customer care executive good for nothing never satisfied their customers..
        regarding online saving account
        regarding online saving account
        Sep 21, 2017

I have been getting call from indusind bank past 3 days from numbers:
          [protected], 48381807.
          They are saying someone i know only by name has taken loan from them and not returned, even after me constantly telling them that i have no contact with that person, they are calling me daily and saying that i will be in trouble and that they will call people in my known and say that i am at fault. I have no clue about anything and getting such kind of calls from bank which is just not acceptable.
          Please look into the matter on urgent basis.
          Sep 21, 2017

IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            From last 2 years i am using the indusind bank credit but last month i have not paid the amount whatever i used. One of your...

My dad took an auto loan from siliguri & i was his guarantor. I am now seeking a new car loan for myself & i checked my cibil score to find that you have listed me as a defaulter for last two emis.

I checked with my dad who use to pay the emis & he informed that he paid all the emis but he told me that your executive from darjeeling visited our place for the remaining dues but since we didn’t had any balance so my dad inquired what is this due? He was told that you guys have renewed our car’s insurance but to the surprise we were not informed at all. We already did the insurance when it was due & how come you can do the insurance & if at all you did, then you should inform us well in advance. We were shocked that when your executive told us that they renewed the insurance 8 months back & didn’t bothered to inform anyone.

This is very unethical from the esteemed bank like yours. Can you please remove the balance from my cibil so that it starts looking good as i need to apply for another auto loan.

Also please issue us the noc for the loan.

My details are as below –

1. Name – amar kumar gupta
            2. Pan – akppg5044h
            3. Father’s name – madan prasad gupta (Owner of car)
            4. Account number – wdd00607c
            5. Loan opening date –[protected]

Thanks for your understanding!

Amar gupta
            Cell :[protected]

IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My card no. Is [protected] namhe of harsh garg. Bank issue my credit card butafter 10 days bank cancxelled my credit card. Tab tak me 50000 use kar chauka tha tha. Ab me customer care par ph karta hu to muje puri jaan kaari nahi dete ki mera card kyu cancel kiya. Aur fir cancel karne ke baad 3450 ka charges laga diya. Mene iske against online complaint daali. Unhone kaha aapko 4 days me msg aa jayega but 10 din ho gaye koi process nahi ho raha.
              Please extra charges remove kar dijiye jaldi se jaldi.
              My contact no [protected]
              Oct 26, 2017

Dear Customer,

We have forwarded your concerns to our relevant team. Our official will connect with you shortly

Team Indusind Bank.
              Still No problem resolve. Kindly issue my credit card. Either im legal action against indusind bank. Shame on you indusind bank team. Still 10 days but no resolve any problem

I requested for closure of my Savings account at IndusInd bank (Dombivli branch) on 18th August'2017.

Account holder's Name: Shama Ahmed
                Account No:[protected].

The bank representative asked me to surrender ATM card, cheque books and withdraw balance. Hence, I did the same.

Today, I got a call from IndusInd Bank asking me to pay Rs. 324 for non-maintainence of monthly average balance for August'2017 since they received the request from other branch today.

I informed her that I had placed the request for cancellation on 18th Aug'2017 hence it is not my fault that the account was not closed till now.

I am being harrased for the mistake done by IndusInd bank employees. Please help.

Shama Ahmed
                Oct 22, 2017

Dear Ahmed,

Team IndusInd Bank.
                A railway ticket booking transaction done on 13th of September has failed and the refund has not been credited as yet
                  I am change My company, as per previous company salary account in your Bank. If company doesn't deposit salary for three months...

I, mahesh prasad gaur having one saving/salary a/c no[protected] with your ajmer branch. On 7/9/17 i withdrawl 2500/- two times from your branch atm but both the times it didn't disb actually (Both the time atm system restart) and i got the msg that both the time money deducted from my a/c same time i contacted your branch official's and put complaint for both withdrawl so on 11/9/17 one withdrawl of 2500/- reverse into my a/c but second withdrawl of same amt of - 2500/- still pending till date and its being 10 days, also it seems no action have been taken on my complaint as normally 24 hours it takes to reverse back the money but in this case nothing is happening and i am daily checking my a/c but still not credited back also meeting/asking your branch official's but they says that it will be done - but not done till date. Also they told me that if within 7 days it will not be done that @100/- per day will be bear by bank as panalty.
                  Pls arrange to do it on priority with @100/-.
                  Mahesh gaur,
                  Ajmer
                  Contact no -[protected]
                  — enclosed attachment of both complaint —
                  withdrawal from but money didn
                  withdrawal from but money didn
                  Oct 19, 2017

Dear Mr Garu,

We have forwarded your request/concerns to our relevant team. Our official will connect with you shortly

Dear Mr Gaur,

Team IndusInd Bank.
                  Meri noc aaj dinak tak mujhe praapt nahi hui hai...jab ki mera finance clear hue 1 year ho chukha hu...me office k chakkar laga laga kar pareshan ho chuka hu..ant me apko msg kar raha...last me 181 pr complaint ke alawa koi hal nahi h...
                  Mera bike no. MP 70 3060
                  Purchasing Agar m.p.

I am an nri and have transferred money to india and now for no apparent reason the nre/nro account has been blocked with no updates from the customer service.

I cannot even transfer money internally within the accounts. Its been more than 10 working days now and re-kyc has not been done. Worst form of service from a bank! Period. Something like your bank account getting locked for 10 days and your own money you cannot withdraw or gets frozen!!
                    Going forward i would avoid these small corner shop like banks at all cost.
                    Sep 15, 2017

IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      I have been account holder at your bank bearing account[protected]. Last month, a sum of rs.10000 was deposit for the locker...

This is kshitij raut...
                      I had applied for credit card in indusind bank 3 months back. It was approved and i was supposed to get my credit card in 2 months back only. But i didnt get it as address was put wrongly in indusind bank database. I corrected it by calling customer care executive.
                      Still i didnt get my credit card... Courier guy called me and said address is wrong again... This happens 4 times... Even i got mail about credit card bill e-statement
                      If i didn't get my credit card yet how come it get activated and i got mail for bill?

Even then for the sake of cibil score i paid bill also.

Still i didnt get my credit card. I tried calling 5th time and at last they told me that credit card is being cancelled because address in database cannot be updated. I lost my money without using this card.

Please guys dont go for indusind credit card. These people are thieves.
                      Oct 15, 2017
                      Sep 13, 2017

Sep 14, 2017
                      Dear Kshitij,

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused. To further look in to the matter, we would request you to share your contact details with us and somebody from our team will get in touch with you to assist with your concern at the earliest